Stay the course, Republicans

Nov 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

They lose and immediately the chorus begins. Republicans must change or die. A rump party of white America, it must adapt to evolving demographics or forever be the minority.

Comments
301 - 320 of 495 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2012

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>democrats support voter fraud that way illegals can vote.
I guess Rush Lumphead told you that on his worthless show.
1 post removed
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>I guess Rush Lumphead told you that on his worthless show.
why do you oppose this so much what's the big deal?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> why do you oppose this so much what's the big deal?
There is no reason to be opposed to requiring voters present I.D. when voting unless you fear that your party cannot win without illegal votes.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>democrats support voter fraud that way illegals can vote.
Choke on teabag reality....
Criminal voter registration fraud investigations continue in Florida, in Virginia and in Colorado into the shady firm hired by the Republican National Committee this year to carry out its own voter registration effort across the country, after allegations of hundreds of fraudulent registration forms being submitted across the state of Florida and Democratic voter registrations forms reportedly destroyed by the company's workers in a number of states

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
Here you go if you want to vote in my county.
http://www.lehighcounty.org/Portals/0/PDF/Vot...
Actually, if you want to vote in your STATE, its a bit different.

http://www.votespa.com/portal/server.pt...
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
Next election I as well as everybody who votes in Pa. will be required to provide photo I.D. before they vote. Obviously it worked in Pa. Rather then being able to walk in sign a paper and vote. Having to support voter frad does make the Democrats look less than honest.
Actually, cookie, it is the REPUBLICANS who pushed the VOTER SUPPRESSION tactics in their states. Luckily for all Americans, your voter suppression tactics DIDN'T work.

As far as I'M concerned, voter suppression IS another form of VOTER FRAUD, and should be made illegal in all 50 states.
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, cookie, it is the REPUBLICANS who pushed the VOTER SUPPRESSION tactics in their states. Luckily for all Americans, your voter suppression tactics DIDN'T work.
As far as I'M concerned, voter suppression IS another form of VOTER FRAUD, and should be made illegal in all 50 states.
Do you think that I.D. should be required in order to vote?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> why do you oppose this so much what's the big deal?
I,ve been voting for years in every election,NEVER have I been asked for my i.d.Now after all these years republicans wanna cry voter fruad,its a load of crap if you ask me.The big deal is republicans were trying to ensure a win for Mitt Ryan they had hoped it would keep certain people from voting for the president.If your gonna enforce the law then do it everyday not just when you might benifit from it

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>I,ve been voting for years in every election,NEVER have I been asked for my i.d.Now after all these years republicans wanna cry voter fruad,its a load of crap if you ask me.The big deal is republicans were trying to ensure a win for Mitt Ryan they had hoped it would keep certain people from voting for the president.If your gonna enforce the law then do it everyday not just when you might benifit from it
Amen.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

KILLERS wrote:
I've been voting for years in every election,NEVER have I been asked for my i.d. Now after all these years republicans wanna cry voter fruad,its a load of crap if you ask me.The big deal is republicans were trying to ensure a win for Mitt Ryan they had hoped it would keep certain people from voting for the president.If your gonna enforce the law then do it everyday not just when you might benifit from it
Agreed. Personally, I think these voter suppression tactics that republican politicans imposed on people in Florida and Ohio ARE a form of VOTER FRAUD, and should be made illegal on a NATIONAL level, not just at the state level.

Republicans imposed voter suppression just to get a win for Romney. Thank goodness they LOST.
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>I,ve been voting for years in every election,NEVER have I been asked for my i.d.Now after all these years republicans wanna cry voter fruad,its a load of crap if you ask me.The big deal is republicans were trying to ensure a win for Mitt Ryan they had hoped it would keep certain people from voting for the president.If your gonna enforce the law then do it everyday not just when you might benifit from it
oh and who might those people be? Like I said give me a good reason why any true American would oppose this and as for enforcing the when it comes to electing a u.s president all laws must be enforced. I think its the other way around going against this is how Obama secured a second term.
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Personally, I think these voter suppression tactics that republican politicans imposed on people in Florida and Ohio ARE a form of VOTER FRAUD, and should be made illegal on a NATIONAL level, not just at the state level.
Republicans imposed voter suppression just to get a win for Romney. Thank goodness they LOST.
its so obvious you people are full of shit all you say this is suppressing voter but non of you would elaborate on it. How exactly is this voter suppression?
1 post removed
lost cause

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Just noticed that a couple of my posts have been removed... not sure why?
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the answer to my question is no?

How is it voter suppression? Aren't you required to carry photo ID on you at all times in your state? what's the big deal about showing it when you vote unless you have something to hide?

One thing I noticed about that link I posted yesterday is that most of the states that benefited Obama are states that don't yet have voter ID laws.

(See if this one sticks?)
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if you want to vote in your STATE, its a bit different.
http://www.votespa.com/portal/server.pt...
Actually it is exactly like I said but thanks for proving how little those who support voter fraud actually know about the process.
From the web site you posted; “Voters will be asked, but not required, to show an acceptable photo ID on Election Day”.
I provided a link to the registration form page for my county where I have to register to vote since the counties are responsible for registering voters and there is no way to register directly with the state. As you can see just like every other county in the state there is no requirement to provide any proof of I.D. to register or vote. The only thing preventing a non-citizen from registering is the question “Are you a citizen of the United States of America.” If you answer “No” you are instructed to not complete the form. As you can see if you actually read the registration form a Social Security number or driver’s license number is requested but not required so a person can register multiple times under multiple names
2 posts removed
Researcher

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Rick Perry spent $12 million of taxpayers' money looking for evidence of voter fraud and found 4 possible cases, any or all of which could have been merely typographical errors.

NOBODY, ANYWHERE, has been able to come up with any evidence of massive voter fraud.

The effort to suppress voting is just one more proof of the racism that is doing so much harm to the United States of America.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Researcher wrote:
Rick Perry spent $12 million of taxpayers' money looking for evidence of voter fraud and found 4 possible cases, any or all of which could have been merely typographical errors.
NOBODY, ANYWHERE, has been able to come up with any evidence of massive voter fraud.
The effort to suppress voting is just one more proof of the racism that is doing so much harm to the United States of America.
Race card? Can't people of color get ID cards?

I don't know if there's been any voter fraud or not but this is one way to make sure that there isn't any on either side.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is exactly like I said but thanks for proving how little those who support voter fraud actually know about the process.
From the web site you posted; “Voters will be asked, but not required, to show an acceptable photo ID on Election Day”.
Funny how your kind only read as far as suits your agenda. Nice to know not to bother with you anymore.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Race card? Can't people of color get ID cards?
I don't know if there's been any voter fraud or not but this is one way to make sure that there isn't any on either side.
LC you may find this interesting.

The Truth About Voter Fraud

http://brennan.3cdn.net/c176576c0065a7eb84_gx...
drinK the Hive

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Everyone Should Smoke 'DMT' 4 Politic'...

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfwu50iNiP1...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 min fubar 22,260
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min shinningelectr0n 1,099,224
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr wondering 114,872
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Big Sky 305,434
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr cRaP cLeAnEr 1,713
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr DebraE 54,805
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 1 hr Aquarius-WY 1,279
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Agents of Corruption 255,616
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 6 hr Colbert 226
•••