Stay the course, Republicans

Nov 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

They lose and immediately the chorus begins. Republicans must change or die. A rump party of white America, it must adapt to evolving demographics or forever be the minority.

Comments
281 - 300 of 495 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2012
Dan Salazar

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

ronnie wrote:
In other words if the Republican Party had offered a few crumb's they would have rolled over to vote Republican. The kid gloves treatment of illegals hasn't stopped the invasion. Without the rule of our laws, they will continue to come and take and give nothing in return. Conservatives must apply the principles that made the country great. It's a slippery slope. If we continue to give in to this group of lawbreakers, it's the same as committing suicide.This Country will never be able to care for the worlds poor. The stock market has already fallen and Europe is broke. And we the people are forced to babysit with kid gloves another Country's problem. It's nuts to me.
America has spoken. Surrender, Submit, OBEY....The Obama! All non believers MUST cower in the shadows and prepare their children for a lifetime of tax slavery to Big Brother/Big Union/Big Govt.

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
@@ Big deal. Your guy lost. Deal with it.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57548626/...
"But, as is often the case, the reality is less salacious than the conspiracy theory - a consequence of demography, not electoral shenanigans.
Most big cities are heavily Democratic to begin with, and geographic patterns of racial segregation may yield an even more one-sided electoral result in certain areas than in the city as a whole.
Obama's dominance was mostly confined to largely African-American areas of West and North Philadelphia. In the third division of Philadelphia's 28th Ward, for example, 94 percent of the residents are black, and the 2010 census recorded only seven white residents. Voter registration lists showed only 12 registered Republicans in the division, none of whom voted for Romney or responded to the Inquirer's requests for comment."
Whoever the hell you are can take a hike, read your own ignorance. How is it possible for Romney to not get even ONE vote in several counties. Not sure, but I think it also happened in Texas somewhere. Simply not possible. Now go back to the hole you crawled out from.

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Kettering, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever the hell you are can take a hike, read your own ignorance. How is it possible for Romney to not get even ONE vote in several counties. Not sure, but I think it also happened in Texas somewhere. Simply not possible. Now go back to the hole you crawled out from.
Very simple, if no one in a county votes for a candidate, he gets no votes. Quite possible, although does seem unlikely. Now, would you be so good as to answer my question about a source for your claim that illegal immigrants were given the vote please? A serious allegation, so I am sure you have evidence to back it up.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Remember the traitors. Repub boterd the left is dead. the small pulse left on freedom is on the right and it was coopted by the repubs as son as it began a couple of years ago. A new party is needed without interference from anyone! If there is any chance at all for freedom. Even if Dems win again, you will at least have a clean heart. Unfortunately as time passes you become numb.
well many of you will be near poverty in four years as you are half way there now.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and take the whole party of death with you!
Perhaps you missed the point Stinky. Its not YOUR country, its OURS, as in the UNITED States. If YOU dont like it, you're free to leave, the rest of us aren't going anywhere.

BTW idiot, there's no such thing as a "party of death" unless you're role playing for the Twilight movies of course....
Don't like it? Ask me if I care what any proabort has to say...lol!
Hmm. Lets see, abortion is still safe and legal for women to have whether YOU like it or not, Obama won, whether YOU like it or not .... I'd say nobody ELSE cares what YOU have to say. ESPECIALLY those that actually MATTER - LOL!
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

The arrogant progressive traitors have no leeway. The left id dead. The small pulse of freedom is on the right. The last chance called the tea party was co opted by the elitists in control.A new party is needed. One with no interference from the elitists if you even want a chance at freedom again. Even if Dems win, you will have a clean heart. No guilt! You remember four years a go and became numb from the time passing. At that time you were worth more then now and four years from now you will be near poverty if not there. Read scripture and secular literature on this. It tells you what happens every freaking time we become enlightened. Only we know better each time like humanity has advanced tens of thousands of years. It has not. And by warning the masses the elitists on one side condemn others as cavemen and other names while watching the 90% of the violence coming from their own. They got the power. And you got the bill...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuyahoga county, Cleveland Ohio 167000 votes obama, 0 votes Romney. Not my county, but do check it out along with other counties. Go on, you can do it can't you? Ass.
You're a moron. But keep lying, its fun to watch you lose any miniscule amount of credibility you MIGHT have had at one time.

"Obama won 96 percent of the vote in the city precincts east of the Cuyahoga River as he collected 94,088 votes there to Mitt Romney's 3,879."

http://www.cleveland.com/datacentral/index.ss...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Stinky, pull your head from your behind, open your eyes and join the REAL world.

You're right about ONE thing, its not possible. In FACT, despite your nonsense, it ALSO DIDN'T HAPPEN.

It didn't happen in ANY "counties", but in a very FEW overall democratic PRECIENTS, and its happened before in other presidental elections, both republican and democrat in A FEW PRECINCTS.

Grow up. Its over. Move on or move out.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuyahoga county, Cleveland Ohio 167000 votes obama, 0 votes Romney. Not my county, but do check it out along with other counties. Go on, you can do it can't you? Ass.
From the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections.
Barack Obama/Joe Biden ( DEM )
Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan ( REP )
You got your figures where?

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

serfs up wrote:
The arrogant progressive traitors have no leeway. The left id dead. The small pulse of freedom is on the right. The last chance called the tea party was co opted by the elitists in control.A new party is needed. One with no interference from the elitists if you even want a chance at freedom again. Even if Dems win, you will have a clean heart. No guilt! You remember four years a go and became numb from the time passing. At that time you were worth more then now and four years from now you will be near poverty if not there. Read scripture and secular literature on this. It tells you what happens every freaking time we become enlightened. Only we know better each time like humanity has advanced tens of thousands of years. It has not. And by warning the masses the elitists on one side condemn others as cavemen and other names while watching the 90% of the violence coming from their own. They got the power. And you got the bill...
Another drivel filled post from one of FloriDUH's home school, Rick Scott, approved broken down doublewides.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting - as an outsider to your system, would be fascinated to see the evidence as to how a person who is not a citizen of the USA and has no residency qualification can vote in an American election. Would be most grateful if you would post your source for this statement. Obviously, you must have one, for I cannot imagine a supporter of the Republican Party making accusations that cannot be substantiated.
In Pennsylvania you simply answer yes to the question "Are you a citizen of the United States of America". Fill out the rest of the application, no driver's license or SS# required. Then mail the application in. In a week or so you get a registration card which you do not need. When you arrive to vote you sign a piece of paper stating that you are the person registerd to vote and proceed to vote. If you are asked for I.D. you simply say no I don't care to show any and proceed to vote.
In some Democratic areas you can do this as many times as you wish.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Here you go if you want to vote in my county.

http://www.lehighcounty.org/Portals/0/PDF/Vot...

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
In Pennsylvania you simply answer yes to the question "Are you a citizen of the United States of America". Fill out the rest of the application, no driver's license or SS# required. Then mail the application in. In a week or so you get a registration card which you do not need. When you arrive to vote you sign a piece of paper stating that you are the person registerd to vote and proceed to vote. If you are asked for I.D. you simply say no I don't care to show any and proceed to vote.
In some Democratic areas you can do this as many times as you wish.
Wow
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow
Next election photo I.D. will be required. The Democrats were able to stop it for for 2012. They were also allowed to station people at the polls in Philadelphia as usual that "suggested" who people should vote for.

Pennsylvania has some of the best judges and politicians money can buy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
If we wanted to change, then we'd be democrats, and that's a filthy thing to be....the party of truth and class will be fine and be able to get elected LEGALLY, unlike the current potus who's on his second illegal term. Oh we'll, he will have to go away soon enough, till then, I'll continue what I did the last four years...I never heard him speak. Off went the tv or radio each time he invaded my home. I can do it again, no problem.
You need to stay away from Donald Trump.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Next election photo I.D. will be required. The Democrats were able to stop it for for 2012. They were also allowed to station people at the polls in Philadelphia as usual that "suggested" who people should vote for.
Pennsylvania has some of the best judges and politicians money can buy.
This voter i.d crap was just another stupid republican trick that back fired on them.I throught they learned wit Sarah Palin.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>This voter i.d crap was just another stupid republican trick that back fired on them.I throught they learned wit Sarah Palin.
Explain how it back fired? Even the majority of registered Democrats support voter I.D. It has been found to be Constitutional and it left the Democratic Party trying to explain why they support voter fraud.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how it back fired? Even the majority of registered Democrats support voter I.D. It has been found to be Constitutional and it left the Democratic Party trying to explain why they support voter fraud.
Oh stop it,nobody suppored voter fruad,this was only put into the spotlight to try an help the republican ticket,an keep certain people from voting.IT DIDNT WORK!
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>Oh stop it,nobody suppored voter fruad,this was only put into the spotlight to try an help the republican ticket,an keep certain people from voting.IT DIDNT WORK!
democrats support voter fraud that way illegals can vote.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>Oh stop it,nobody suppored voter fruad,this was only put into the spotlight to try an help the republican ticket,an keep certain people from voting.IT DIDNT WORK!
Next election I as well as everybody who votes in Pa. will be required to provide photo I.D. before they vote. Obviously it worked in Pa. Rather then being able to walk in sign a paper and vote. Having to support voter frad does make the Democrats look less than honest. Even by Pa standards where judges send children to prison for profit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••