Ron Paul on the Verge of Going Third ...

Ron Paul on the Verge of Going Third Party?

There are 29308 comments on the National Ledger story from Jan 12, 2008, titled Ron Paul on the Verge of Going Third Party?. In it, National Ledger reports that:

Rep. Ron Paul's 1988 Libertarian Presidential campaign started with great promise: A former four-term Republican US Congressman running on the ticket of America's third largest party. via National Ledger

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

LocalBoy

Indianapolis, IN

#30471 Dec 14, 2013
Citizen org wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly disappoint me LB.
Your new name is Tattoo because you certainly live on Fantasy Island.
Your world does not exist in Washington DC and State Houses all across America.
You are only represented in your own mind, or like minded people Rush 'From Drugs' Lying Corporatist Limbaugh.
The only difference is Multi-Millionaire Blowhard Limbaugh would fail a polygraph test miserably and you LB would pass with flying colors.
Very Sad, But Very True!
Good Band and good song BTW.
----------
From Backing Apartheid to Assaulting Clean Energy, ALEC’s 'Institutional Corruption'/ December 11, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/k62kotf
The secretive American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) has just ended a week-long meeting in Washington where corporate lobbyists worked with state lawmakers on model bills that will later be introduced in states nationwide. ALEC has reportedly drafted a number of new bills designed to prevent President Obama from cutting emissions, and to weaken state policies promoting clean energy. Now conservative groups across the United States are apparently planning a coordinated effort in six states to raise money for attacks on public sector rights and services in the key areas of education, healthcare, income tax and workers’ compensation. The proposals were coordinated by the ALEC-backed State Policy Network, an alliance of groups that act as incubators of conservative strategy at the state level.
http://www.democracynow.org/2013/12/11/alecs_...
-------
Encore: United States of ALEC
November 30, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/cuwj5qy
In an encore broadcast, Moyers & Company presents “United States of ALEC,” a report on the most influential corporate-funded political force most of America has never heard of — ALEC, the American Legislative Exchange Council. A national consortium of state politicians and powerful corporations, ALEC presents itself as a “nonpartisan public-private partnership”. But behind that mantra lies a vast network of corporate lobbying and political action aimed to increase corporate profits at public expense without public knowledge.
In state houses around the country, hundreds of pieces of boilerplate ALEC legislation are proposed or enacted that would, among other things, dilute collective bargaining rights, make it harder for some Americans to vote, and limit corporate liability for harm caused to consumers — each accomplished without the public ever knowing who’s behind it. One Wisconsin politician describes ALEC as “a corporate dating service for lonely legislators and corporate special interests.”
“United States of ALEC” is a collaboration between Okapi Productions, LLC and the Schumann Media Center, headed by Bill Moyers, which supports independent journalism and public watchdogs including the Center for Media and Democracy, whose investigators are featured in the report.
http://billmoyers.com/episode/encore-united-s...
I disappoint a lot of people, CO
I do, in fact, live in Fantasy land......I live in my world, my way and roll with like minded people. Have a ball doing it, a real blast.
Its like a refuge right smack in the middle of all that corruption you claim is killing us. I see your rat race, CO....I see the rats.

One law, what is it ?
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#30472 Dec 15, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
If your a free thinker, I'm a world war one jet fighter pilot ace. You and your sorry boo hoo, sob sob human rights, human values and lest of all, labor rights. They are not democratic values, they are liberal clap trap, and damn near Marxist, but you Mr. free thinker, wouldn't know the difference if they all kicked you in the ass in front of the Lincoln Memorial. Who says that because you were born you are intitled to certain rights? Come on, who told you that crap, where did you read it? And why is it mostly in America where you find it? It damn sure doesn't apply to 95% of the rest of the world. No you liberal twit it seems like it only applies to Liberal Entitalment America.
Democratic principles is freedom from Oppressive forces - such as Human rights free from oppression of being Slaves, Labor Rights give Freedom from being Slaves on factory floor , from being abused... without us you be in nothing but slaves... You are another ignorant Ignorumus grunter, i don't prescribe to Marxism ideealogy, not a lib. You Authoritarians /supporters of corrupted mans without/lack off moral will do what to its nation and world in it, with your obnoxious war machines bully world civilians populations and even your own , as stated in this post of yours.! You lowest of low , a War mongering Homeretus... Bahahahahhahaa a aa US is not even democracy know know take BS and shove up your... have a hiney Melon dimwit! BAHhahahaaa

United States

#30473 Dec 15, 2013
LocalBoy wrote:
<quoted text>And yet "they" still fear us. TPTB piss down their legs each morning knowing all their corruption and perversion cannot control the population. Look at it from your perspective, IO - The system is corrupt and the sheep too lazy to act. The elite run the world and you are nothing, just another debt slave. Voting is a waste of time, there are no choices except that the corrupt suddenly grow a heart and step aside.
On the other hand one could look at this situation and realize government is also ignorable, irellevant and easily overcome. As a person craws down the path of living for the person in the mirror the power of the government and their cronies the perverse become nothing but a known, known. A steady wind at best, some become tumble weed and others grow roots and set up shop. I learned a long time ago the problems with spitting into the wind.
You want your vote to count, really count ? Do something
Self reliance is the ultimate weapon, IO
How can a person expect self reliance when they beg the government for special protection knowing what they need protection from owns their government ?
Let me get this straight. Government needs to be strong, so strong the owners of the government cannot corrupt what they own ? Brilliant !!!!
And this big bad strong government will reject avarice and make sunshine on a rainy day, all without harming anybody, ever.....
IO, what one law would you change to make the most positive impact ?
The ones with all the Power that rule secretly with iron fist , are the worlds ruling Power Elite who runs the world have the largest firepower with most modern weapons system, with world Biggest naval Force spanning 7 seas , with over 1000 military bases located worldwide... it right in our backyard, that is right!

United States

#30474 Dec 15, 2013
LocalBoy wrote:
<quoted text>Look in the mirror.....there is your answer. You will do with what you have, not what you dont have. What you dont have is an excuse for what you did not do, nothing more.
Independence is a burden of responsibility, IO...a burden. It is easy to capitulate yourself to the (insert boogey man name here) and damn hard to be free and independent. Government is nothing but force, simply another burden to overcome.
Represent yourself, vote with word and deed. Wake up, man - You get one life and you better live it.
We used to say live and let live, now we say live and let die. Whats your motto, Idiot One ?
Come on dawg......answer the question - what one law ?
This your post describe most of Authoritarians that is ruining its nation and world in it, calling you the Global idiots of world for destroying most thing that dear to civilians population of the world, and We the people at home have not guts as theses brutal corrupted mans in power with war machines had taken over by force and with guns pointing at us all. I never though about a motto, why is it so important?! i'm idiot one and you an idiot one, and all on here are idiot ones! Bhahahahaaaa And you part of global idiot ones , you motto is?
Citizen org

Oakdale, NY

#30475 Dec 16, 2013
LocalBoy wrote:
<quoted text>What ? Leegin was reversed. Illegal per se was diminished. Come on man, read the material.
A union is the same thing as a corporation, a creature of government. Both are granted special privileges and immunities, both at the expense of the individual. Collective bargaining and companies and firm are products of individuals exercising their freedom of association and speech with no special charity from force, the government.
I am lost with your logic here.....You claim corporations are greedy and corrupt and buy your government. You claim this marriage of big corporations and government is the force that impoverishes the masses. Then you claim the greedy corporations should coddle their slaves craddle to grave, crying to the government corrupted by the corporatist you admit must care for you.......
You are asking for the corrupt and perverse to have a come to Jesus moment and care for you like your personal guardian angel ?
Good luck with that -
You're killing me with laughter again LB.

LOL

The Congress works in the interest of Big Money that is why people like Mitt Romney only pay 9%- 12% in taxes.

Loopholes, Loopholes, and more Loopholes, that is why the tax code is over 76,000 pages to benefit Big Money interest.

Your Rightwing small government, liberty freedom, is nothing more than a Republican myth.

12 years of Reagan/Daddy Bush and 8 years of Bush/Cheney, with six out of eight years a Republican House and a Republican Senate bloated and increased the size of government with the greatest deficits in history.

The Unions are small potatoes and yet you keep comparing them to Wall Street fat cats who own most of Congress.

YOU CAN TAKE MY WORDS TO THE BANK LOCALBOY:

Proof 101: The recent sequester benefited wealthy Hollywood and wealthy NASCAR while taking more FICA taxes out of average hard working American paychecks.

The pensions are being pillaged by Wall Street so the top echelon can take turns trading in more stock options worth $millions every three months.

People that worked for Sears for 25-30 years lost pensions.

LB, take a good look around the world and see the massive protests going on against many governments, Asia, Middle East Arab Spring, Europe, Africa, and the Occupy Wall Streeters which I'm sure you are against.

----------

Clashes break out at Italy anti-austerity protests
December 14, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/n54tq5o
Rome (AFP)- Protesters clashed with police at anti-austerity demonstrations in Rome, Turin and Venice on Saturday, as part of a wave of social action led by Italy's Forconi (Pitchforks) movement of farmers and truck drivers.
Students threw paint bombs at the police in Turin in northern Italy, a once-mighty industrial hub that has been laid low by the economic crisis and has been at the epicentre of protests that began this week.
Far-right activists wearing Italian flag masks and white nooses around their necks also rallied outside the European Commission's office in Rome and took down a European flag outside before being chased off by police.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/business/wor...
1 post removed
Citizen org

Oakdale, NY

#30477 Dec 16, 2013
uIdiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>I talked about ALEC awhile back those over 100 of largest corporation with the money will often join this Obnoxious organization benefit offered to them, help in forgo paying its Corporate taxes, i wonder who are one the board of ALEC?. Just WOW!
What we all seing is US Corporatism is at work and is in opposition to Democratic Principles and labor rights... Unions are little by little being destroyed by monster called Corporatism.\
You have it quite right and it is not only in the USA, it is going on worldwide against average hard working people worldwide.

Most Americans are like frogs swimming in a pot of water that is about to boil and kill them without realizing it.

----------

Tomgram: Bill Moyers, Covering Class War
December 12, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/kuqyfxo
If you’ve heard the phrase “class war” in twenty-first-century America, the odds are that it’s been a curse spat from the mouths of Republican warriors castigating Democrats for engaging in high crimes and misdemeanors like trying to tax the rich. Back in 2011, for example, President Obama’s modest proposal of a “millionaire tax” was typically labeled “class warfare” and he was accused by Congressman Paul Ryan, among others, of heading down the “class warfare path.” Similarly, in 2012, Mitt Romney and other Republican presidential hopefuls blasted the president for encouraging “class warfare” by attacking entrepreneurial success. In the face of such charges, Democrats invariably go on the defensive, denying that they are in any way inciters of class warfare. In the meantime, unions and the poor are blasted by the same right-wing crew for having the devastatingly bad taste to act in a manner that supposedly might lead to such conflict.
http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/175783/tomgra...
Citizen org

Oakdale, NY

#30478 Dec 16, 2013
LocalBoy wrote:
<quoted text>I disappoint a lot of people, CO
I do, in fact, live in Fantasy land......I live in my world, my way and roll with like minded people. Have a ball doing it, a real blast.
Its like a refuge right smack in the middle of all that corruption you claim is killing us. I see your rat race, CO....I see the rats.
One law, what is it ?
Do yourself a favor and Wake Up And Smell The Coffee!

==========

"Makes Absolutely No Sense": David Cay Johnston on Budget Deal That Helps Billionaires, Not the Poor
December 16, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/n3phqf7
A bipartisan budget deal to avert another government shutdown comes before the Senate this week. The vast majority of House members from both parties approved the two-year budget agreement last week in a 332-to-94 vote. It is being hailed as a breakthrough compromise for Democrats and Republicans. The bill eases across-the-board spending cuts, replacing them with new airline fees and cuts to federal pensions. In a concession by Democrats, it does not extend unemployment benefits for 1.3 million people, which are set to expire this month. To discuss the deal, we are joined by David Cay Johnston, an investigative reporter who won a Pulitzer Prize while at The New York Times. He is currently a columnist for Tax Analysts and Al Jazeera, as well as a contributing editor at Newsweek.
http://www.democracynow.org/2013/12/16/makes_...
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#30479 Dec 16, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Democratic principles is freedom from Oppressive forces - such as Human rights free from oppression of being Slaves, Labor Rights give Freedom from being Slaves on factory floor , from being abused... without us you be in nothing but slaves... You are another ignorant Ignorumus grunter, i don't prescribe to Marxism ideealogy, not a lib. You Authoritarians /supporters of corrupted mans without/lack off moral will do what to its nation and world in it, with your obnoxious war machines bully world civilians populations and even your own , as stated in this post of yours.! You lowest of low , a War mongering Homeretus... Bahahahahhahaa a aa US is not even democracy know know take BS and shove up your... have a hiney Melon dimwit! BAHhahahaaa
Try to answer the question, who told you had human rights, because you were born in America? Just where did you get that liberal crap? The rest of this world doesn't have human rights or labor rights, or any other rights, no, only in liberal entitlement America do you hear such crap and usually from dead beat twits.
If you were any dumber you'd be fence post in Kansas.
Bill R

Halsey, OR

#30480 Dec 16, 2013
Citizen org wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it quite right and it is not only in the USA, it is going on worldwide against average hard working people worldwide.
Most Americans are like frogs swimming in a pot of water that is about to boil and kill them without realizing it.
----------
Tomgram: Bill Moyers, Covering Class War
December 12, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/kuqyfxo
If you’ve heard the phrase “class war” in twenty-first-century America, the odds are that it’s been a curse spat from the mouths of Republican warriors castigating Democrats for engaging in high crimes and misdemeanors like trying to tax the rich. Back in 2011, for example, President Obama’s modest proposal of a “millionaire tax” was typically labeled “class warfare” and he was accused by Congressman Paul Ryan, among others, of heading down the “class warfare path.” Similarly, in 2012, Mitt Romney and other Republican presidential hopefuls blasted the president for encouraging “class warfare” by attacking entrepreneurial success. In the face of such charges, Democrats invariably go on the defensive, denying that they are in any way inciters of class warfare. In the meantime, unions and the poor are blasted by the same right-wing crew for having the devastatingly bad taste to act in a manner that supposedly might lead to such conflict.
http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/175783/tomgra...
I do find your "cut and paste" approach humorous, simultaneously condemning both the
right and left for collusion, then quoting those from the left with selective opportunism.
Good grief, using Bill Moyers ... darling of the liberal/progressive left as your source
material. You are either being deliberately deceptive or exceedingly dumb to offer him
as source material. Follow that with another dweeb from the NYT, citing the Pulitzer
Prize as to give him credibility .... c'mon, get serious. And Al Jazerra as a further
certificate of authenticity and unbiased reporting/opinion? Sorry, but yours is a false
and fundamentally dishonest approach. It takes nothing to find columns and/or
opinions that match your own, then "cut and paste" in a pathetic attempt to give your
own ideology authenticity.

That may work on other forums but it doesn't work here.
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#30481 Dec 17, 2013
Bahahhaaaaa
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#30482 Dec 17, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to answer the question, who told you had human rights, because you were born in America? Just where did you get that liberal crap? The rest of this world doesn't have human rights or labor rights, or any other rights, no, only in liberal entitlement America do you hear such crap and usually from dead beat twits.
If you were any dumber you'd be fence post in Kansas.
What human right our US no longer believe in it! I expected another ad hominem from you!

How this INHuman Right treatment of you ignorant Veterans, as Our Govt Ryan-Murray Debt Plan a bipartisanshop-of-horror agenda/effort had made a nice Chunk, cut some of your Veterans Pensions to support you retirement and family, how you human gignity holding up ignorant grunting dimwit?, Its karma, you hurt the Civilian population at home and worldwide with your war machine, and now our US govt no longer see you as human being but lowlifes, means you human rights been abused. You did it to yourself Authoritarain numbskulls. you one wrong side of the fence! Note not a lib, FYi!

Bhahahaahhaaa
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#30483 Dec 17, 2013
dignity* not gignity!
Bill R

Halsey, OR

#30484 Dec 17, 2013
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
dignity* not gignity!
I don't know .... Gignity sounds like a club band down in the Village.
EASY MONEY

Khon Kaen, Thailand

#30485 Dec 17, 2013
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>What human right our US no longer believe in it! I expected another ad hominem from you!
How this INHuman Right treatment of you ignorant Veterans, as Our Govt Ryan-Murray Debt Plan a bipartisanshop-of-horror agenda/effort had made a nice Chunk, cut some of your Veterans Pensions to support you retirement and family, how you human gignity holding up ignorant grunting dimwit?, Its karma, you hurt the Civilian population at home and worldwide with your war machine, and now our US govt no longer see you as human being but lowlifes, means you human rights been abused. You did it to yourself Authoritarain numbskulls. you one wrong side of the fence! Note not a lib, FYi!
Bhahahaahhaaa
Hey! Hey Dipshit, answer the F**KING question! You hocky puck. Screw your civilian population crap. Why are you allowed human rights, civil rights or labor rights when the rest of the world isn't? What makes you so f**King special? OH I know you were born in liberal entitlement America. From what I've read on this thread your nothing but a bottom feeder, a do nothing , filled with hot air, and not worth the space you take up on this planet or the good air that you suck up. Your so damn dumb that you wouldn't ever make a good fence post in Kansas.
OH buy the way I'm grandfathered in, as far as what your coke sucking Senate plans on doing, Doesn't do one damn thing to me, so you get off your dead ass and find a job and keep those taxes paid, I need to take care of my girlfriend and my wife, SUCKER!
PS And I've been getting paid each and every month since 1 March 1975
1 post removed
Citizen org

Oakdale, NY

#30487 Dec 17, 2013
Bill R wrote:
<quoted text>
I do find your "cut and paste" approach humorous, simultaneously condemning both the
right and left for collusion, then quoting those from the left with selective opportunism.
Good grief, using Bill Moyers ... darling of the liberal/progressive left as your source
material. You are either being deliberately deceptive or exceedingly dumb to offer him
as source material. Follow that with another dweeb from the NYT, citing the Pulitzer
Prize as to give him credibility .... c'mon, get serious. And Al Jazerra as a further
certificate of authenticity and unbiased reporting/opinion? Sorry, but yours is a false
and fundamentally dishonest approach. It takes nothing to find columns and/or
opinions that match your own, then "cut and paste" in a pathetic attempt to give your
own ideology authenticity.
That may work on other forums but it doesn't work here.
BR, you are in the wrong line of work. I am laughing even harder with your thought process.

You are a comedian and should be hired on Fox News Rightwing Propaganda Channel.

LOL

Bill Moyers is a truth teller and all his guests are truth tellers.

I do not watch or listen to Al Jazeera but I do know most of their anchors worked for the BBC in England and are very professional, unlike the propagandist you are familiar with and believe in the rightwing world.

Bush and Cheney started spying on all Americans which Obama continued.

It is very refreshing too me that at least one judge in America told the truth unlike the corrupt Supreme Court who refused to hear the case.

==========

NSA phone surveillance program likely unconstitutional, federal judge rules
• Dragnet 'likely' in breach of fourth amendment
• Judge describes scope of program as 'Orwellian'
• Ruling relates to collection of Americans' metadata
16 December 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/m57bme3
The National Security Agency received its most significant legal setback since the disclosures prompted by a former contractor, Edward Snowden, when a federal judge ruled on Monday that its bulk collection of Americans’ telephone records is likely to violate the US constitution.
Judge Richard Leon declared that the mass collection of so-called metadata probably violates the fourth amendment, relating to unreasonable searches and seizures, and is "almost Orwellian" in its scope.
Leon wrote that James Madison, the architect of the US Constitution, would be "aghast" at the scope of the NSA's collection on Americans' communications data.
He also expressed doubt about the central rationale for the program cited by the NSA: that it is necessary for preventing terrorist attacks.“The government does not cite a single case in which analysis of the NSA’s bulk metadata collection actually stopped an imminent terrorist attack,” wrote Leon, a US district judge in the District of Columbia.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/16/...
Bill R

Halsey, OR

#30488 Dec 17, 2013
Citizen org wrote:
<quoted text>
BR, you are in the wrong line of work. I am laughing even harder with your thought process.
You are a comedian and should be hired on Fox News Rightwing Propaganda Channel.
LOL
Bill Moyers is a truth teller and all his guests are truth tellers.
I do not watch or listen to Al Jazeera but I do know most of their anchors worked for the BBC in England and are very professional, unlike the propagandist you are familiar with and believe in the rightwing world.
Bush and Cheney started spying on all Americans which Obama continued.
It is very refreshing too me that at least one judge in America told the truth unlike the corrupt Supreme Court who refused to hear the case.
==========
NSA phone surveillance program likely unconstitutional, federal judge rules
• Dragnet 'likely' in breach of fourth amendment
• Judge describes scope of program as 'Orwellian'
• Ruling relates to collection of Americans' metadata
16 December 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/m57bme3
The National Security Agency received its most significant legal setback since the disclosures prompted by a former contractor, Edward Snowden, when a federal judge ruled on Monday that its bulk collection of Americans’ telephone records is likely to violate the US constitution.
Judge Richard Leon declared that the mass collection of so-called metadata probably violates the fourth amendment, relating to unreasonable searches and seizures, and is "almost Orwellian" in its scope.
Leon wrote that James Madison, the architect of the US Constitution, would be "aghast" at the scope of the NSA's collection on Americans' communications data.
He also expressed doubt about the central rationale for the program cited by the NSA: that it is necessary for preventing terrorist attacks.“The government does not cite a single case in which analysis of the NSA’s bulk metadata collection actually stopped an imminent terrorist attack,” wrote Leon, a US district judge in the District of Columbia.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/16/...
Predictably you resorted to the infantile references to the Fox News channel. Have you
anything original in your quiver or will you simply parrot the thoughts and opinions of
others who share you POV.

For the record, I do not receive Fox or MSNBC on my cable. I've no need for either.

Bill Moyers is a "truth teller." You mean the shill who takes PBS money to produce
specials (actually extended narratives promoting their views). Tax payer money ....
from "viewers like you." His guests are carefully selected to support his narrative.
Other opinions are typically given short shrift and are there only to convince us
that his "research" has been thorough and balanced.

Presumably you possess the notion that the BBC is without its bias, perhaps because
they produce a crisp British accent that persuades the naïve that an accent and a
"professional manner" are a sign of unbiased intelligence. You must adore Piers
Morgan on CNN.

UidoitRacemakewo rldpeace

United States

#30489 Dec 17, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Hey Dipshit, answer the F**KING question! You hocky puck. Screw your civilian population crap. Why are you allowed human rights, civil rights or labor rights when the rest of the world isn't? What makes you so f**King special? OH I know you were born in liberal entitlement America. From what I've read on this thread your nothing but a bottom feeder, a do nothing , filled with hot air, and not worth the space you take up on this planet or the good air that you suck up. Your so damn dumb that you wouldn't ever make a good fence post in Kansas.
OH buy the way I'm grandfathered in, as far as what your coke sucking Senate plans on doing, Doesn't do one damn thing to me, so you get off your dead ass and find a job and keep those taxes paid, I need to take care of my girlfriend and my wife, SUCKER!
PS And I've been getting paid each and every month since 1 March 1975
What human rights as you our war Mongers/neocons had ruined it and FTA bills had ruined our Americans jobs... you ignorant you live in Thailand for too long!

more Ad himonenum ! U getting pissed, i see, they gonna cut your Veteran pensions, a human right to live a good life has gonna come to halt , money cut , a nd your Veteran entitlements are being abused and been cut for you our veterans! Hey you bully others and now you on the other end. I love it, when Obama govt messed with you Veterans and you bully civilian population with your war machines is finally receiving justice cut in Veterans Pensions! One for world! You war mongers are getting you dues, Karma! Bahahahaaa Not a lib!

FYI i don't believe in Entitlements, i rather work !
Citizen org

Oakdale, NY

#30490 Dec 17, 2013
Bill R wrote:
<quoted text>
Predictably you resorted to the infantile references to the Fox News channel. Have you
anything original in your quiver or will you simply parrot the thoughts and opinions of
others who share you POV.
For the record, I do not receive Fox or MSNBC on my cable. I've no need for either.
Bill Moyers is a "truth teller." You mean the shill who takes PBS money to produce
specials (actually extended narratives promoting their views). Tax payer money ....
from "viewers like you." His guests are carefully selected to support his narrative.
Other opinions are typically given short shrift and are there only to convince us
that his "research" has been thorough and balanced.
Presumably you possess the notion that the BBC is without its bias, perhaps because
they produce a crisp British accent that persuades the naïve that an accent and a
"professional manner" are a sign of unbiased intelligence. You must adore Piers
Morgan on CNN.
Fox News is mostly rightwing propaganda and are apologist for corrupt corporate Republicans. The so called Democrats who work for fox news are centrist corporate and not liberal.

Put Bill Moyers on a polygraph and he will pass, put all the Fox News talking air heads on a polygraph and they all would fail.

As for Piers Morgan he is a corporate hack same like all the CNN corporate hacks.

MSNBC are also corporate hacks loyal to Obama who is not a liberal.

----------

Debunking the 'Fiscal Cliff' Pt 4
October 25, 2012
http://vimeo.com/52240428

Debunking the 'Fiscal Cliff' Pt 3
October 25, 2012
http://vimeo.com/52237986

Sen. Sanders: Wall Street CEOs are the 'Faces of Class Warfare'
November 30, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/cf6wogk
Incredulous that Wall Street investment bankers and billionaire CEOs have descended on Washington in the midst of ongoing budget talks to tell Americans that they should "lower their expectations" when it comes to the security of their retirement and future health care, Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders took to the Senate floor Thursday to call out the audacity of corporate-minded millionaires and billionaires, calling them the new "face of class warfare" in the United States.
"I find it literally beyond comprehension, that we have folks from Wall Street who received huge bailouts from the people of our country—from working families in this country—because of the greed and recklessness and illegal behavior, which Wall Street did to drive us into this recession, and now these very same people are coming here to Congress to lecture us and the American people about how we have to cut Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid while they enjoy huge salaries and retirement benefits."
http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2012/11/...
Citizen org

Oakdale, NY

#30491 Dec 17, 2013
Obamacare Architect Leaves White House for Pharmaceutical Industry Job
Few people embody the corporatist revolving door greasing Washington as purely as Elizabeth Fowler / December 5, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/bh6wuuv
When the legislation that became known as "Obamacare" was first drafted, the key legislator was the Democratic Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, Max Baucus, whose committee took the lead in drafting the legislation. As Baucus himself repeatedly boasted, the architect of that legislation was Elizabeth Fowler, his chief health policy counsel; indeed, as Marcy Wheeler discovered, it was Fowler who actually drafted it. As Politico put it at the time: "If you drew an organizational chart of major players in the Senate health care negotiations, Fowler would be the chief operating officer
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2012/12/05-0
EASY MONEY

Khon Kaen, Thailand

#30492 Dec 17, 2013
UidoitRacemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>What human rights as you our war Mongers/neocons had ruined it and FTA bills had ruined our Americans jobs... you ignorant you live in Thailand for too long!
more Ad himonenum ! U getting pissed, i see, they gonna cut your Veteran pensions, a human right to live a good life has gonna come to halt , money cut , a nd your Veteran entitlements are being abused and been cut for you our veterans! Hey you bully others and now you on the other end. I love it, when Obama govt messed with you Veterans and you bully civilian population with your war machines is finally receiving justice cut in Veterans Pensions! One for world! You war mongers are getting you dues, Karma! Bahahahaaa Not a lib!
FYI i don't believe in Entitlements, i rather work !
I guess in the 8th grade you missed the reading comprehension class.
I told you simpleton, I am grandfathered in when it come to veterans pensions, It make no difference what those piss ants in the congress do, nothing changes for me. Do remember, hocky puck, that America has an all volunteer military, screw with the pay, and commisaries and pretty soon you will not have a military to protect your dumb ass. Watch the enlistment rate drop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Investigations into Russia to continue after Fl... 1 min Obama bin ladder 198
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 2 min Trump your President 270
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Obama bin ladder 1,497,474
News Is the media "the enemy"? Pentagon chief weighs in 4 min Retribution 34
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 7 min jonjedi 5,956
News President Trump gets to day 32, won't have shor... 8 min Pat Robertson s F... 9
News Trump exchange with black journalist sparks out... 9 min bottlecap 39
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 22 min Agents of Corruption 412,676
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 44 min Limbertwig 258,953
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 1 hr John 1,311
More from around the web