Ron Paul on the Verge of Going Third ...

Ron Paul on the Verge of Going Third Party?

There are 29314 comments on the National Ledger story from Jan 12, 2008, titled Ron Paul on the Verge of Going Third Party?. In it, National Ledger reports that:

Rep. Ron Paul's 1988 Libertarian Presidential campaign started with great promise: A former four-term Republican US Congressman running on the ticket of America's third largest party. via National Ledger

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

Bill R

Halsey, OR

#30117 Jul 31, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
You get no flack from me.
It seems so obvious to me that while Americans follow
the headlines distributed by the MSM as a means of dis-
traction the Company basically runs the Machine. The
titular head (Obama) is almost an amusement to them
because they will do what they will without having to
answer to anyone. When placed on the stand they never
give a straight answer.

A simple question: given that all e-mails, phone conversa-
tions, etc. are available, why not let THEIR private
conversations become a part of the public record?
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#30118 Jul 31, 2013
Bill R wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems so obvious to me that while Americans follow
the headlines distributed by the MSM as a means of dis-
traction the Company basically runs the Machine. The
titular head (Obama) is almost an amusement to them
because they will do what they will without having to
answer to anyone. When placed on the stand they never
give a straight answer.
A simple question: given that all e-mails, phone conversa-
tions, etc. are available, why not let THEIR private
conversations become a part of the public record?
Ain't gonna happen. Look at the IRS, has anyone taken a hit and been fired? Do they all refuse to talk to Congress and if they do do they tell the truth, Look at Holder the biggest dirtbag since Reno, and he still walks around as pure as the driven snow. Congress need to get off it's ass and start putting a few of these bastards in jail without pay.
uIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#30119 Jul 31, 2013
BAHAHHHHAA

I home to work you!

HEHHEHEHEHE WhaaaSUUUUP?
Bill R

Halsey, OR

#30120 Aug 1, 2013
uIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
BAHAHHHHAA
I home to work you!
HEHHEHEHEHE WhaaaSUUUUP?
What happened? Subway strike?
Bill R

Halsey, OR

#30121 Aug 1, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't gonna happen. Look at the IRS, has anyone taken a hit and been fired? Do they all refuse to talk to Congress and if they do do they tell the truth, Look at Holder the biggest dirtbag since Reno, and he still walks around as pure as the driven snow. Congress need to get off it's ass and start putting a few of these bastards in jail without pay.
Holder makes Janet Reno look like pure driven snow.

Congress won't do a thing. After all, they need that 5
week vacation after all the hard work they've put in.
Mike

United States

#30122 Aug 1, 2013
The Jewish-controlled mass media will never let him win. Going third-party would only ensure a Hilary (God help us all) victory, or something else just as bad, by taking votes from the Neocon candidate.
Mike

United States

#30123 Aug 1, 2013
I kind of agree with you Bill R. Janet Reno isn't as bad as Holder, until she comes riding on a freaking tank, a-la Michael Dukakis, crashes into your house and burns you alive. Holder is a race-hustler and he's not going to stop that any time soon. It's how he got where he is. Why stop now? Holder got some Mexicans killed, and a border agent, who was probably napping at the time of the incident. Not sure I would want either one coming over to my place, but Reno isn't "better" than anyone, in my humble opinion.
Bill R

Halsey, OR

#30124 Aug 1, 2013
Mike wrote:
The Jewish-controlled mass media will never let him win. Going third-party would only ensure a Hilary (God help us all) victory, or something else just as bad, by taking votes from the Neocon candidate.
This is an old, old thread .... started back in 2008. Ron
Paul is back home counting his gold. He's made millions
doing his thing.

Blaming Jews for everything is getting tiresome. Lets try
blaming Americans for being too lazy to being informed,
instead of choking down reality TV and other garbage.

Bill R

Halsey, OR

#30125 Aug 1, 2013
Mike wrote:
I kind of agree with you Bill R. Janet Reno isn't as bad as Holder, until she comes riding on a freaking tank, a-la Michael Dukakis, crashes into your house and burns you alive. Holder is a race-hustler and he's not going to stop that any time soon. It's how he got where he is. Why stop now? Holder got some Mexicans killed, and a border agent, who was probably napping at the time of the incident. Not sure I would want either one coming over to my place, but Reno isn't "better" than anyone, in my humble opinion.
I'd disagree in that Reno was in many ways incompetent,
especially on the Waco incident. And I'd point out that
Reno expressed concern about the arms acquired at Waco,
whereas Holder chose to sell arms to drug cartels.

Holder is infinitely more malignant, defying Congress and
ultimately playing the game like a Chicago gangster. He
is the consummate liar and example of narcissistic power
and arrogance.
Mike

United States

#30126 Aug 1, 2013
Are Jews not in control of the mass media, Bill R? I'd be interested in hearing you debate that, you schmuck. My I.Q. is at least 50 points higher than yours, my friend, I will try to be patient with you. I'm well aware that the thread is old, the facts stated are still viable today. There is no issue, or circumstance or substance that you will be able to enlighten me on. Don't get to feeling to bold, you're a moron, and you should feel lucky that someone like me would pay you any attention at all. Enjoy your poverty there in OR, dummy.
Mike

United States

#30127 Aug 1, 2013
I'm not the wives that you drove away, putz. You wanna get it on with me, putz? Let's go. I'm a Jew too, you think you know more than me, about what Jew is doing what? You met your match, tonight, you freak. I will destroy and embarrass you. Let's go you sodomite.
Bill R

Halsey, OR

#30128 Aug 1, 2013
Mike wrote:
Are Jews not in control of the mass media, Bill R? I'd be interested in hearing you debate that, you schmuck. My I.Q. is at least 50 points higher than yours, my friend, I will try to be patient with you. I'm well aware that the thread is old, the facts stated are still viable today. There is no issue, or circumstance or substance that you will be able to enlighten me on. Don't get to feeling to bold, you're a moron, and you should feel lucky that someone like me would pay you any attention at all. Enjoy your poverty there in OR, dummy.
Hey Mikey, isn't it a bit early in the day to be hitting
the sauce?

Perhaps an appointment with your anger management therapist
would do you some good, followed by rehab.
Bill R

Halsey, OR

#30129 Aug 1, 2013
Mike wrote:
I'm not the wives that you drove away, putz. You wanna get it on with me, putz? Let's go. I'm a Jew too, you think you know more than me, about what Jew is doing what? You met your match, tonight, you freak. I will destroy and embarrass you. Let's go you sodomite.
Shouldn't you be on Trailertrash.com or some such
website?

This isn't highbrow stuff here, but the only thing
missing from your posts are the CAPS and a little
more childish racism.
Mike

United States

#30130 Aug 1, 2013
No counter to the arguments, just a short joke. You are not worth anymore of my time. Why are you awake, huh? I'm running a business.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#30131 Aug 1, 2013
Bill R wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an old, old thread .... started back in 2008. Ron
Paul is back home counting his gold. He's made millions
doing his thing.
Blaming Jews for everything is getting tiresome. Lets try
blaming Americans for being too lazy to being informed,
instead of choking down reality TV and other garbage.
Holy shit, where did this blowhard mickey ficker with the super IQ and no common sense come from. No never mind, I really don't give two figs what rock he crawled out from under. You got a hard on sonny, try getting off your tired ass and take a trip to Israel, join IDF and kill a few muslims, you'll feel a lot better.
OH, and please stay there.
Bill R

Halsey, OR

#30132 Aug 1, 2013
Mike wrote:
No counter to the arguments, just a short joke. You are not worth anymore of my time. Why are you awake, huh? I'm running a business.
My business runs 24/7 sweetheart.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#30133 Aug 1, 2013
Sorry Bill, that wasn't aimed at you. You will note that I cleaned things up a wee bit.
Mike

United States

#30134 Aug 1, 2013
Yeah welfare does, Bill. The other guy, I'm not too concerned about what some lunatic that is taking a vacation in Thailand thinks about me. Enjoy your 8-year olds, you sickie you.
Mike

United States

#30135 Aug 1, 2013
I'm too old to join the IDF, guy. But, I could still join the NAVY. Six of one, half a dozen of the other. Welcome to Greater Israel, sorry for trying to warn you. I hope some black eats your kidneys, eh..
Bill R

Halsey, OR

#30136 Aug 1, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy shit, where did this blowhard mickey ficker with the super IQ and no common sense come from. No never mind, I really don't give two figs what rock he crawled out from under. You got a hard on sonny, try getting off your tired ass and take a trip to Israel, join IDF and kill a few muslims, you'll feel a lot better.
OH, and please stay there.
I seldom use the icons, but you deserved them this morning!!!

Ah well, its the internet ... what can you say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats Announce Bipartisan Agreement on Sanc... 3 min bottlecap 23
News Democrats aim to blast Trump for favoring wealthy 3 min Retribution 1,131
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Coffee Party 1,565,475
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 3 min spocko 554
News Can Trump pardon anyone? Himself? Can he fire M... 5 min Palin s Turkey Th... 52
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Millstone 279,829
News James Comey fired as FBI director 6 min tattle taler 4,150
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min bad bob 16,825
News Democrats, civil rights group aim to block Trum... 32 min Lawrence Wolf 146
More from around the web