College should be free

May 7, 2014 Read more: UThink Blogs
The cost of college has been a hot topic as of recent. Attending college is on the path of only becoming affordable to the wealthy, if not yet already. Read more

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 May 7, 2014
A new report says California state government faces $340 billion in debts, or more than $8,500 for each resident.

All those illegals are going to chip in and pick up the slack though, aren't they?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#2 May 8, 2014
Your comprehension levels on Topical Conversation or report is Mentally Retarded. I am Mentally Retarded and had several strokes on both my brains; and I was never as ignorant as your children>>>>

Most students pre read college text and from many years can not understand in the educators classroom, what they are doing wrong. Their marks on reports are high, YES FICTICIOUS but literary piece notable for age stipulations.

Never preread the text, all EXAMPLES of potential ficticious scenarios. These kids come in and can no understand how a text book I not fact and decide to argue with classroom and teacher.

Only thing in text is some names and research foundation of real Doctors of all fields can be contacted, that Government had once deemed most competent in nation for the research grant and findings.

Wisconsin USA they COPY licensing credentials offline and even steal redentials of the people their traveling group murdered and flophoused and use them and put their name over in same font and then PATENT every 2 years not knowing that PATANT does not work for career employment in USA and they secured consecutive life and execution authorization.

Then they plagerize and paraphrase the student comments. Illegal stalking and profiling 7 years prison and additional for ach act.

Then they call family and friends to harm you in another city bar or event. 10 years prison added for the # of people you racketeered to HARM or call names or conspire to murder.

Then they call the elder student names, the worn out hippie dude. LIFER IN COLLEGE AH yes HIGHEST credentials in State and Nation over the teacher and IS TTHICS AND REVIEW COMMITTEE, His job is to determine what level of collge you can achieve what level employment, and refuses your degree to license credential;

YOU CANT AFFORD IT? MAybe that is a favor and you should stick o assembly line, or part dismemberment lines. More money, Career license of your college degree most your time s in court ad if you caused harm or lase of time or service or funds or steal client funding YOUR IN PRISON INDEFINATELY In court if you LIED about a client or persons statement, you do not paraphrase and you never ask questions, they fill out their own forms If your agency is even legal, some are not and you never know until to late. Not even a police officer is leally able to question, They have to petition 2 questions to A on a warrant and the DA sends tem to pay you either $25 and up to $25,000 per 2 questions to assist on their case. Their is NO questioning UNLAWFULINTERROGATIONS, IRS determines a client fraudulent funds or disability claims not you as a service.

And this is the foundation I gave my girls to understand ARE YOU LEGAL ? Good practice stay at home and clean your room, and learn things from the encyclopedia that is in our surrounding area, report crime when you see it, call for ambulance when face or body bows. And maybe entering in at a lighter field to learn there is LAWS to each degree, not just civilian compliance laws, JUST MORE TO ADD

They did people a favor to up the buck.

The concern is unlawful billing malpractice, and they fight you and hurt you if you try to say they unlawfully attempted to collect or rates are illegal for the State and are not adjusted to State economy in local area, but for another state. The people ad business has liability insurance but refuses a civilian dispute accomidation WHO IS THE GROUP THAT FIGHTS IN COURT AND ARRESTS THE LIABILITY INSURENE GROUPS What a hell of a embesseling racketeer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min red and right 320,417
News Indiana backlash: What you need to know 3 min Lawrence Wolf 134
News Latest on Ferguson: Civil rights leaders condem... 4 min xxxrayted 1,808
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,208,251
News 'Not going to change': Indiana gov defends reli... 5 min DebraE 97
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques in Orleans 186,012
News Hillary approval ratings slip after State email... 8 min see the li 24
News AFSCME pulls national conference out of Indiana... 10 min truth-facts 60
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 33 min American Lady 176,153
News The Hoosier Nuremberg Laws 2 hr spud 116
More from around the web