He betrayed us on two fronts

He betrayed us on two fronts

There are 72 comments on the New York Post story from Nov 11, 2012, titled He betrayed us on two fronts. In it, New York Post reports that:

Mother always said the bigger they are, the harder they fall. If ever there was any doubt, the stunning case of CIA boss David Petraeus dispels it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#1 Nov 11, 2012
The right-wingers were desperately looking for a scapegoat over Benghazi, and now they have it – but it’s not the one they wanted…

It’s Petraeus; that is why he stepped down. Had he not been caught up in this affair then maybe he could have seen Benghazi coming. Another darling of the right bites the dust.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#2 Nov 11, 2012
The General was set up, she was an operative. It is too late to track bank accounts.
1 post removed

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Our Irish-Kenyan president looks to be the "Liar Of Benghazi". This reads like an episode out of BOSS.
And the presidential liar looks to be in even more trouble and suspicion on this Veteran's Day. What a shame for our servicemen. I think they know that somethings not quite right with Obama.
Gunnery Sgt Hartman

West Sayville, NY

#5 Nov 11, 2012
What a Charlie Foxtrot this whole mess is for America. The fish always rots from the head down. Fire the Boss.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Paris

#6 Nov 11, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The right-wingers were desperately looking for a scapegoat over Benghazi, and now they have it – but it’s not the one they wanted…
It’s Petraeus; that is why he stepped down. Had he not been caught up in this affair then maybe he could have seen Benghazi coming. Another darling of the right bites the dust.
This happened months ago. Hillary is also refusing to testify, just like Obama. They are a law unto themselves with no controls put forth. Get use to the tyrany.
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#7 Nov 11, 2012
Gunnery Sgt Hartman wrote:
What a Charlie Foxtrot this whole mess is for America. The fish always rots from the head down. Fire the Boss.
Con-nie had their chance. Too bad they hated their own con-didate and stayed home.

hahahahahahahahaha

Location hidden

#8 Nov 11, 2012
My dog is black and white and he stinks a lot. I'm re-naming him Obama.
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#9 Nov 11, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
'eighthman-is-a-LOSER' is a much better name.

hahahahahahahaha
John

Elk Grove Village, IL

#10 Nov 11, 2012
Obama is getting buried in self made obstacals. This should get his head spinning pretty good. The spin czars in the White House must be dizzy. I think Patreus will take Opee down on this.
Gunnery Sgt Hartman

West Sayville, NY

#11 Nov 11, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
'eighthman-is-a-LOSER' is a much better name.
hahahahahahahaha
'conservative crapola-is-a-POS' number two is a much better name.
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#12 Nov 11, 2012
Gunnery Sgt Hartman wrote:
<quoted text>'conservative crapola-is-a-POS' number two is a much better name.
I like 'gunny is a dummy', too.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Paris

#13 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
I like 'gunny is a dummy', too.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Why should he resign and not testify. If it was good enough for Jack Kennedy, Obama, Ted Kennedy, Dodd and Clinton, you would think it only enhances his resume.
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#14 Nov 11, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
bullshitmountainnews and rush dickless (and the rest of the failed a.m. talking heads) will keep it alive for you. They specialize in dog whistles and red meat.
John

Elk Grove Village, IL

#15 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
bullshitmountainnews and rush dickless (and the rest of the failed a.m. talking heads) will keep it alive for you. They specialize in dog whistles and red meat.
More liberal hatred speak!

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#16 Nov 11, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Petraeus?

You mean the one hand picked by your lord and master?

http://videos.nymag.com/video/Obama-Appoints-...

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Nov 11, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
The three words that describe you are as follows, and I quote: Stink, Stank, Stunk!'" it was a sad day when you crawled out of that abortion bucket

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Broadwell Went Deep: FBI Says Petreaus Adulteress Threatened Another Woman To Stay Away From Her General

(The Hill) The FBI reportedly happened upon former CIA Director David Petraeus’s extramarital affair while investigating a complaint from a woman close to Petraeus who had received harassing emails from the general’s alleged mistress.

The identity of the woman who filed the original complaint has not been disclosed.

Investigators said that when they found a private account linked to Petraeus in correspondence with Broadwell, they were initially concerned the retired four-star general’s account had been hacked and that a security breach had occurred, officials told The Washington Post.

But that was not the case, as the sexual demeanor of the emails pointed to an affair. Investigators approached Petraeus two weeks ago about what they had discovered and told him no criminal charges would be filed, according to The New York Times.(more)

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/11/1...
4 posts removed

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#23 Nov 11, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that this illegal corrupt administration is going to survive then you had better bend over and get ready.
First you right-wingers said Obama wouldn’t beat Hillary…

Then you said he wouldn’t beat McCain…

Then you said he wouldn’t become President…

Then you hoped for failure…

Then you said he wouldn’t get the Stimulus passed…

Then you said he wouldn’t get Health Care Reform passed…

Then you said he wouldn’t get Bin Laden…

Then you said Heath care would be overturned…

Then you said the Supreme Court would rule it unconstitutional…

Then you said that Obama would be the 2nd coming of Jimmy Carter…

Then you said that Donald Trump would beat him…

Then you said Michelle Bachmann would beat him…

Then you said Minstrel Show token uncle Tom-Herman Cain would beat him…

Then you said Newt Gingrich would beat him…

Then you said the polls were wrong because they were oversampling Democrats…

Then you said Mitt Romney would beat him in the debates…

… well, you were right for 1/3 of the debates…

Then you said all the polls where wrong again…

Then you said Mitt Romney would beat him…

It’s time for you right-wing tea-bagging nuts to STFU, LOL.
1 post removed

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Nov 11, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Have you no luck getting the coat hanger removed from your head?
You are such an insane moron that even my slobbering lazy dog could give better arguments than what you’ve carelessly slopped onto your idiotic postings. Aren't you embarrassed to breathe?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#26 Nov 11, 2012
RayOne wrote:
The General was set up, she was an operative. It is too late to track bank accounts.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

Tea baggers, always good for a hoot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Jacques Ottawa Or... 1,641,046
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min June VanDerMark 41,737
News Gillibrand: Bill Clinton should've resigned ove... 3 min CodeTalker 39
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min Eddie M 319,929
News Deduction targeted by GOP used by tax filers in... 5 min CodeTalker 5
News Sexual misconduct claims roil Alabama campaign,... 7 min CodeTalker 6
News GOP closer to big win with House tax vote; Sena... 13 min CodeTalker 43
More from around the web