Romney campaign intern busted in nude...

Romney campaign intern busted in nude-pics blackmail scheme

There are 111 comments on the New York Daily News story from Apr 23, 2013, titled Romney campaign intern busted in nude-pics blackmail scheme. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Adam Savader allegedly broke into online accounts of women that he knew and stole nude pictures of them, which he later used in a blackmail scheme.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#110 Apr 29, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you are like woodtick, you make a lot of assersions but never can really challenge the subject with facts. You are a hoot.
Umm... I think the story tells it all, not that I wouldn't say that this person is guilty, cause I would make that leap of poor judgment of guilty against the guy in is case, But, because I am not part of the prosecution against him I find it odd that you want me to provide facts on the subject.

I mean really Jimmy. You don't stop at Obama in your demands for heaven and earth to be moved at the time, place and manner that you would find acceptable but you expect random posters on the internet to do the same thing.

You might want to up your med intake.

“Smart@ss”

Location hidden

#111 Apr 29, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Are you suggesting that conservatives are afraid of their own worst instincts, and that their demons come to life in the dark?
You win.

“Smart@ss”

Location hidden

#112 Apr 29, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Left wing extremist nutjobs just shoot people in the head at Safeway stores and gun down innocent people at movie theatres or at elementary schools...
So whats your point?
Did you lose your unicorn again?

“Smart@ss”

Location hidden

#113 Apr 29, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Hope you're the first one. DUMBOSPAMBOT BIRTHER NUT.
Really my good man. Wishing death upon someone you disagreed with on the internet is just plain wrong and let's be honest. Too kind.

Me, from a personal point of view, when don't like someone I hope that they step bare foot on a Lego block every day for the rest of their lives.

“Smart@ss”

Location hidden

#114 Apr 29, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah a lot of them don't see it as the Land of Opportunity they see it as the land of free handouts...
There's something terribly wrong when we got millions of people on foodstamps that don't even speak English..
Free hand outs? hmm... Funny I don't remember anything being given away for free, unless that debt clock that my right-wing nut of a cousin sends me in an e-mail every week was a figment of my imagination.

“Smart@ss”

Location hidden

#115 Apr 29, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>We know it will never be from you tinkerbell. Low life cowards like you only come out at night where people can't see the scum you are.
Jimmy don't sink yourself to his level, Remember, stepping bare foot on a Lego block.
Billy Ringo

United States

#116 Apr 29, 2013
This intern had access to Etchy's binders full of women .......

“Smart@ss”

Location hidden

#117 Apr 29, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
Oh how did I not use that first.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#118 Apr 29, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
The intern has access to Clintons zipper.
Billy Ringo

United States

#119 May 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The intern has access to Clintons zipper.
You're just jealous.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#120 May 1, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just jealous.
Of a liberal loon like you, hardly pookie. I wouldn't use you for chum. It would poison the sharks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Murida 1,746,331
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Quivering Lip Lib... 72,409
News President George H.W. Bush Is in Intensive Care... 10 min Winding Down Now 1
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 14 min southern at heart 368
News Pompeo facing rare opposition from Senate panel 23 min CodeTalker 23
News 'Get on the Right Side': Shooting Survivors Dec... 28 min southern at heart 1,527
News House Democrats talk to Cambridge Analytica whi... 31 min CodeTalker 7
News Comey speculates Russians may have damaging inf... 58 min CodeTalker 606
News Police shootings of unarmed black people have n... 6 hr Newt s Gimlet Rage 128