Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61390 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#6810 Oct 12, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahahahahah
ahahahhahaha
ahhahahahahaha
ahhahahahaha
That's disgusting. Keep it private. Geez. Clean up yourself now. Wash your hands.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#6811 Oct 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to say it but I think even Neil An Blowme is smarter than lides.
Polygamy seeks "greater" protection. Too funny! Wouldn't want to hog all the protection away from lides now, would we?
Ah good times!
yeah...... 2=3 HILARIOUS! Even funnier 2=4 or 2=5 It's a laugh riot!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#6812 Oct 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's rich coming from you.
That's rich coming from you, Blankie.... the man with no brain.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#6813 Oct 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you tell me to take a cultural anthropology course. What does gamy mean Mona? As in polygamy? It means MARRIAGE. What does poly mean Mona? As in poly MARRIAGE?
I hate to waste my time teaching you something you couldn't be bothered to learn for yourself.
HILARIOUS!

What the hell does the etymology of polygamy have to do with cultural anthropology, Blankie?
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#6814 Oct 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The "seeks greater protection" argument is absurd. By that logic a large race of people say Asians is seeking greater protection than a small race of people, say Inuits.
Is that your argument moron? Asians seek greater protection than Inuits because there are more of them so we shouldn't give them civil rights?
Wow! I didn't think you could come up with ANYTHING stupider than you've already posted, but this takes the prize. The way your 'brain' works is fascinating! When did you donate it to Ripley's?
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#6815 Oct 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I know what it's called, I have a degree in it, that's where I learned to spell it.
sure you do.....

You probably never heard of it before I mentioned it because you are totally clueless about it.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#6816 Oct 12, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be 5,000..... but it isn't.
Extremely unlikely to the point of don't let it keep you awake all night worrying. And even if 5000 people would ever want to marry each other it wouldn't harm you. You probably wouldn't even know it but for the sensationalism. But you like sensationalism. So sit back and enjoy. Relax. Try meditation and not those nasty drugs you take, they are frying your brain.

~Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#6817 Oct 12, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah...... 2=3 HILARIOUS! Even funnier 2=4 or 2=5 It's a laugh riot!
yeah...... Man = woman HILARIOUS! It's a laugh riot! Tell your mom.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#6818 Oct 12, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
That's rich coming from you, Blankie.... the man with no brain.
Great argument you have there against marriage equality brainy. Tell the judge we should deny good people marriage because Frankie has no brain.
Jar

New York, NY

#6819 Oct 12, 2013
i am so happy to share with the world about dr Charles for the herbal HIV/AIDS cure he gave to me, i was suffering from HIV/AIDS but to God be the glory that i am healed with the herbal medicine that DR Charles gave to me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to our sickness has come to make the world a HIV/AIDS place, so i will like you to contact this great healer on his email address: [email protected] with him all your Sorrows will be gone, i am really happy today that i am cured of HIV/AIDS, I am now negative after the use of his medicine,my doctor confirmed it. you can contact me on my email [email protected] for more information about him. once more i say a big thank to you Dr Charles for your healing hands upon my life, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. email him now he is waiting to receive you. once again his email [email protected]
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#6820 Oct 12, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
sure you do.....
You probably never heard of it before I mentioned it because you are totally clueless about it.
I have a BA in cultural anthropology and an MS geology. I got the BA before I realized I couldn't get a job in anthropology so I pursued geology and it was very lucrative. Thanks G.I. Bill! A few of your pennies helped me I suppose but you probably never paid taxes so maybe not. Thanks anyway.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#6821 Oct 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah...... Man = woman HILARIOUS! It's a laugh riot! Tell your mom.
Yeah.... numbers = gender! HILARIOUS! Tell your brain surgeon.
2 posts removed
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#6824 Oct 12, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah.... numbers = gender! HILARIOUS! Tell your brain surgeon.
Who said numbers equal gender? That's your schtick. Your straw man. Notice I am not buying it.

When we cut through all your bullsh!t. You are just a garden variety hypocrite with absolutely no argument against other peoples marriages except your bigotry.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#6825 Oct 12, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahahahahah
ahahahhahaha
ahhahahahahaha
ahhahahahaha
Stop that! That's disgusting.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#6826 Oct 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
ONLY if you only consider the number involved. Every other aspect is distinct.
Idiot.
Impotent.

Opinion. What effect have your opinions had on the legal validity off my marriage?
Still impotent, Greg.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#6827 Oct 12, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be 5,000..... but it isn't.
That's right. It's because we have laws and partners have to qualify. In most states, you don't qualify to marry your partner.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#6828 Oct 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great argument you have there against marriage equality brainy. Tell the judge we should deny good people marriage because Frankie has no brain.
I wouldn't need to tell the judge. It's readily apparent.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#6829 Oct 12, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
HILARIOUS!
What the hell does the etymology of polygamy have to do with cultural anthropology, Blankie?
1 post removed
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#6831 Oct 12, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I didn't think you could come up with ANYTHING stupider than you've already posted, but this takes the prize. The way your 'brain' works is fascinating! When did you donate it to Ripley's?
Great rebuttal. But I'm still not convinced that good people should be denied marriage just because you don't like them. Or because I am stupid even if I were.

May I suggest you get a real argument? Anytime fruitcake. I won't wait.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#6832 Oct 12, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't need to tell the judge. It's readily apparent.
Even if it were true the judge would not base his ruling on it.

It's irrelevant. It's ad hominem. It's a straw man. And it's a stupid argument. All rolled up in one dopey package with your name on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump promises Alabama Sen. Strange will 'drain... 2 min Trumpy the Tiger 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Okay 1,656,927
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min Sasyjm 322,072
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 5 min smh 106
News New Mexico school shooting leaves 2 students, s... 7 min javawhey 78
News Ricin Fast Facts 7 min Eat This 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min Mr Wiggley 46,172
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 16 min RM Lympstone 1,266
News Obama: Protect democracy or risk taking path of... 1 hr spud 218
More from around the web