Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61390 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Cali Girl 2014dal

Sylmar, CA

#60689 Sep 6, 2014
Helms-enator wrote:
<quoted text>THIS WHAT HAPPENS- when the jews think they can hurt the kids etc or use them for cheap money schemes--and legally in a court of law the latino asian native american jews are not--BUT your operating against the anglos IN THIS STATE as white judaics--THAT YOU ARE NOT---THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO THE PEOPLE YOUR WANNABING -THE WHITE JUDAICS--

You guys fall over and wave your hands around--, why not be americans and live in a democratic society AND NOT RACIALLY PERSECUTE PEOPLE?? WHY NOT?

there they are being herded up to get shot for something you guys did--

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/einsa...
Now it's the Jews? OK Vineyard!
Go Watch"American History X"and
STFU...We don't like Anti Americans
in America....Duh!!!!!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#60690 Sep 6, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you speaking broken English?
WTF are you talking about now...
You are a real humanitarian ...... LOL
When you reply to the trolls you feed them and encourage them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#60691 Sep 6, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
It goes to credibility, since you are Childless you have absolutely zero clue about children, family, responsibility and Marriage.
You appear to be a lonely freak, society reject with bankrupt values. Stick with your gang of freaks.
JESUS: Luke 14:26, "If you want to be my disciple, you must hate everyone: your father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even your own life. Otherwise, you cannot be my disciple."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#60692 Sep 6, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa , Rev Anal, bad night in the hot tub? You seem up set, calm down, you might blow a head gasket
I'd rather blow a head gasket than blow what you are blowing.

"...shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?"(Amos 3:6).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#60693 Sep 6, 2014
deutscher Nationalstolz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is exaggerated to put a baker in prison just because he refused to bake for a gay wedding.
But in Germany it is a crime, indeed. It would be a violation of "Das allgemeine Gleichbehandlungsgesetz". If you violate this law you could lose your job in the worst case.
What is your problem with gay weddings?
I love gay weddings. I have been to about a half a dozen of them. My "problem" is with governments forcing their citizens to do things those citizens do not want to do. If I do not like the KKKristians I do not want the government forcing me to serve them.

It is a crime in America too. I say, it should not be a crime, it should not be illegal to be a stupid bigot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Poof1

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#60694 Sep 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather blow a head gasket than blow what you are blowing.
"...shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?"(Amos 3:6).
Judging from your multi page rant/ spaz a thon this morning, you have blown a head gasket. Why you so mad Bro? YUK YUK YUK ahhh good times

Location hidden

#60695 Sep 6, 2014
<quoted text>
That's the biggest drawback in Germany.
Well, your beer makes up for it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Poof1

“don't tell me how”

to live my life

#60696 Sep 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I love gay weddings. I have been to about a half a dozen of them. My "problem" is with governments forcing their citizens to do things those citizens do not want to do. If I do not like the KKKristians I do not want the government forcing me to serve them.
It is a crime in America too. I say, it should not be a crime, it should not be illegal to be a stupid bigot.
You prove with every post that its not against any law to be a stupid bigot. Your bigotry towards anyone of any faith shows that. Just because you say that discrimination against anyone should be lawful, should not and will not cause the repeal of laws that ban discrimination. Bigotry is alive and well in the USA, thanks to people just like you.

Location hidden

#60697 Sep 6, 2014
<quoted text>
It's just because Americans are racists
When you say it that way you are saying all Americans are racists, the truth is only some are racists. Just like not all Germans are Nazi's but some of them are.

Blanket statements like yours are not nice. You will only make enemies of the gay people you wish to become friendly with. And you will not irritate the anti-gay bigots much at all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Poof1

“don't tell me how”

to live my life

#60698 Sep 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your beer makes up for it.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:

<quoted text>Leave it to Rev Anal to kiss the German's ass. Priceless.

YUK YUK YUK ahhh good times Power Ranger

Location hidden

#60699 Sep 6, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging from your multi page rant/ spaz a thon this morning, you have blown a head gasket. Why you so mad Bro? YUK YUK YUK ahhh good times
I see you are back to your Christian habit of rigging the judge-its and calling me Rev Anal again this morning. The things you do to get me to pay attention to you.

And imitating Frankie! We all know what that means!!! Imitation is the best form of flattery. You want Frankie and myself to love you but that will never happen and you only make people hate you when you harass them. Following people around and insulting them all day does not make people like you, ball scratch-er.

You won't be treated like a human being until you start acting like one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Poof1

“don't tell me how”

to live my life

#60700 Sep 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say it that way you are saying all Americans are racists, the truth is only some are racists. Just like not all Germans are Nazi's but some of them are.
Blanket statements like yours are not nice. You will only make enemies of the gay people you wish to become friendly with. And you will not irritate the anti-gay bigots much at all.
When you say it that way you are saying all Christians are bigots, the truth is only some are bigots. Just like not all Germans are Nazi's but some of them are.

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#60701 Sep 6, 2014
What the scientific sex institute amounted to generally --was the kiddie pimping and prostitution was a way for people to feed their alcohol and drug habits and the "jews" probably took it too far and the anglo kids are better looking etc.-------why this sex movement was allowed to get so far as it did etc. that led to the segregation-was probably alcohol and drug addiction.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Poof1

“don't tell me how”

to live my life

#60702 Sep 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are back to your Christian habit of rigging the judge-its and calling me Rev Anal again this morning. The things you do to get me to pay attention to you.
And imitating Frankie! We all know what that means!!! Imitation is the best form of flattery. You want Frankie and myself to love you but that will never happen and you only make people hate you when you harass them. Following people around and insulting them all day does not make people like you, ball scratch-er.
You won't be treated like a human being until you start acting like one.
Relax Spiceboy, YUK YUK YUK, you take Topix way to serious. I don't want to judge you, I just want to talk about judging you.

Rev Anal walks into a bar, the bartender says, Hey I was serious we don't serve low life draft dodgers in here, now get the hell out of here

YUK yuk YUK AHHH PRICELESS

Location hidden

#60703 Sep 6, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove with every post that its not against any law to be a stupid bigot. Your bigotry towards anyone of any faith shows that. Just because you say that discrimination against anyone should be lawful, should not and will not cause the repeal of laws that ban discrimination. Bigotry is alive and well in the USA, thanks to people just like you.
You act like I started it Poop1. And that is not true. All the evidence proving the accuracy and truthfulness of my statements are here in Topix. YOU started it.

In a civilized country the government does not force you to bake cakes when you do not want to bake them.

You can't handle that because you like the use of government force to make people conform to your idea about how things should be.

Now, we are in agreement that bigotry and intolerance are really bad things. Our difference is you want the heavy hand of government to pretend it can fix and solve the problem and I want the market place to solve the problem.

Because you can't understand what I am talking about, and because you have no experience with the free market, you insist that people being left alone will never get them to behave the way you want them to behave. You then repeat that they only way to get people to behave how you want them to behave is for the government to threaten them with prison time and huge fines.

You also freak out when I insist that if they want to be intolerant bigots it is good as it forces them out of business sooner rather than later.

Do you know how many businesses fail each year?

Anyway, because you have no answer and no understanding, what is left for you but to insult and call names. How Christian of you. If you were a decent person Poop1 I would treat you as one. Because you are a nasty mean insulting troll, that is how I treat you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#60704 Sep 6, 2014
I happen to have the logo for the scientific sex institute--but this chat room does not deserve to see--Alan probably does, but he's lost in the McCarthy era.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#60705 Sep 6, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>
[altered post snipped]
If you keep altering my posts I will start altering yours.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#60706 Sep 6, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Reverend Alan and Frankie are right, I just can't control myself. I wish I could be a nice person but I just can't.
See Poop1, when you do things, they can be done right back to you. You started it. Now you will complain about it being done back to you. Go ahead.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#60707 Sep 6, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say it that way you are saying all Christians are bigots, the truth is only some are bigots. Just like not all Germans are Nazi's but some of them are.
It is time for me to start ignoring you again Poop1. I came here to discuss gay marriage and you following me around harassing me isn't any fun for me. Now if Frankie starts laughing at you I sure as hell will join him. You are ridiculous after all.

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys" (1 Sam. 15:3).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 2014dal

Sylmar, CA

#60708 Sep 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>When you reply to the trolls you feed them and encourage them.
I know,only you should do it huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump reacts to Flynn's guilty plea by slamming... 3 min ardith 121
News White House: FBI records show 'extreme bias' ag... 4 min Hah_ 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min JCPete 1,658,851
News Female candidate quits Kansas race over 2005 ha... 14 min Red Crosse 2
News Trump slams FBI chiefs while vowing he's - more... 19 min ardith 4
News Democrats silent on whether Trump should resign... 19 min Retribution 49
News Immigration Groups Push Congress to Protect Dre... 37 min Quirky 1
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 47 min Repub Family Values 47,084
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Frindly 14,963
News Trump should resign amid sexual assault claims:... 1 hr Theocraencyclical 62
News Forged documents falsely accuse Chuck Schumer o... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 30
More from around the web