Gay marriage

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman. Full Story

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#57957 Aug 5, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Had an old Viet Nam buddy we used to occasionally share a randy woman. It was a little awkward, tried not to look at or touch each others d!cks, etc. Then after it was over a lot of "ahems" etc.. And lets forget about this etc. But we'd go and do it again! Ah good times. Went to his funeral recently.
I am so tired of going to funerals. Just last year I had to go to a randy redheads funeral. My best friend and I met her in high school and we did the group thing a few times. Sex is a good mentally healthful recreational activity. My friend and I measured ours, amazingly we were exactly the same. I guess I am not shy in that way. Been to a lot of nudist beaches. Too many Americans do not understand the heath benefits of recreational sex, even when one is alone it is a good healthy thing.

I just saw on the news about a woman who had consensual sex, then a week later felt guilty about it and cried rape. Their fellow students were out for blood. The school wants consent forms to be signed before any sex takes place. How romantic.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#57958 Aug 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so tired of going to funerals.
No one enjoys funeral except for serial killers genius.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#57959 Aug 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
. Too many Americans do not understand the heath benefits of recreational sex, even when one is alone it is a good healthy thing.
That's called 'beating off'....'masturbation'.

From your post it seems you might have a lot of experience.

Geeeezus...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#57960 Aug 5, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
So without proof of anything you choose to believe Frank 'N Beans fabricated rumor.
You're a sheep "Rev. Alan".
Believe what you want. To me anyway you're just another dumbass who just might believe in the most ignorant conspiracy theories as well as long as they're packaged right.
I'm done talking about Franks repeated lies on this and other things myself.
YUK!YUK!YUK! You're done alright.

But just to be sure would someone stick a fork in Dan? Ah good times.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#57961 Aug 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I just saw on the news about a woman who had consensual sex, then a week later felt guilty about it and cried rape. Their fellow students were out for blood. The school wants consent forms to be signed before any sex takes place. How romantic.
Sounds like those 'fellow students' were a lot like you "Reverend". They heard a rumor and without giving much critical thought ran with it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#57962 Aug 5, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
TWENTY NINE plus thousand posts and counting. The majority being nothing but filler with little to no substance in regards to the subject at hand.
I come in here from time to time but leave for months given this eats too much time I need for other things but you need to stop talking shit about others as if you're some sort of judge of such things given you're one of the biggest offenders of someone who needs to GET A LIFE.
LOL!!!
Cuts into your jerking off time eh?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#57963 Aug 5, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
So without proof of anything you choose to believe Frank 'N Beans fabricated rumor.
You're a sheep "Rev. Alan".
Believe what you want. To me anyway you're just another dumbass who just might believe in the most ignorant conspiracy theories as well as long as they're packaged right.
I'm done talking about Franks repeated lies on this and other things myself.
Please lighten up. I never said I believed Frankie and not you. I just pointed out that you hadn't denied it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#57964 Aug 5, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's called 'beating off'....'masturbation'.
From your post it seems you might have a lot of experience.
Geeeezus...
We'll defer to you on all things masturbation. You the man!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#57965 Aug 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please lighten up. I never said I believed Frankie and not you. I just pointed out that you hadn't denied it.
In fact, Dan gave us the year he didn't threaten me in. And which house he was living in when he didn't threaten me. So, yes you have a right to be skeptical. I don't quite remember what year it was when he didn't threaten me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#57966 Aug 5, 2014
LOL

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#57967 Aug 5, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
TWENTY NINE plus thousand posts and counting. The majority being nothing but filler with little to no substance in regards to the subject at hand.
I come in here from time to time but leave for months given this eats too much time I need for other things but you need to stop talking shit about others as if you're some sort of judge of such things given you're one of the biggest offenders of someone who needs to GET A LIFE.
LOL!!!
Why should I trust you to tell me about what I "need to stop" doing. I visit here for fun and recreation, why do you visit?

FYI, Poop1 has harassed me, called me names and insulted me for two long years. Each day I visited Topix, Poop1 would have left his nasty, mean, viscous attacks after all of my posts.
He is the typical Christian out for blood and I have no tolerance of that.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#57968 Aug 5, 2014
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#57969 Aug 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you're just that stupid your post endorsed Frank's bullshit rumor.

You took a side idiot.

I'm good with it but dance around and deny you did not now.

No wonder most your multiple posts about nothing but your disdain for religion and your thoughts you can judge others get ignored.

You can't even look at yourself with the opinions YOU spit out only to try and hop on the fence once called on them.

"Poof" nailed you a number of times as well so now it's your feared disdain he has to endure....LOL!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#57970 Aug 5, 2014

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#57971 Aug 5, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad you somehow think you're thirty some posts a DAY about your tunnel vision opinions aren't irritating?
Your sorry ass will be in here for YEARS on a daily basis. Makes one wonder if you have a social life.
Thank you for being concerned about my social life, it is quite well thank you.

You may find it irritating that I reply to so many people, answering most every post addressed to me, however that is not the same thing as what Poop1 has done following me around Topix for the last 2 years insulting me, calling me names and trying to make life miserable for me. I do not personally attack you, you see my posts to others, Poop1 attacks, insult and it is personal.

He also cheats, he rigs the judge-its so people see three times 50 negative judge-its when no one else used the judge-its except for him.

I hope you can see the difference.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#57972 Aug 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I trust you to tell me about what I "need to stop" doing. I visit here for fun and recreation, why do you visit?
FYI, Poop1 has harassed me, called me names and insulted me for two long years. Each day I visited Topix, Poop1 would have left his nasty, mean, viscous attacks after all of my posts.
1-800-WAAAUGH

"Poop1" didn't "harass" you punk. He gave you his opinion(s) like you so readily gave the TWENTY NINE THOUSAND of yours with more coming on a daily basis about other posters so give it a rest hypocrite.

Even this post speaks of your one-sided opinions.

You're obviously allowed if not encouraged to post your opinions in this 'TOPIX' venue given that's what it was made for but stop playing the victim, live in the reality of it all and you might want to think about GETTING A LIFE at some point.

LOL!!!
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#57973 Aug 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for being concerned about my social life, it is quite well thank you.
You may find it irritating that I reply to so many people, answering most every post addressed to me, however that is not the same thing as what Poop1 has done following me around Topix for the last 2 years insulting me, calling me names and trying to make life miserable for me. I do not personally attack you, you see my posts to others, Poop1 attacks, insult and it is personal.
He also cheats, he rigs the judge-its so people see three times 50 negative judge-its when no one else used the judge-its except for him.
I hope you can see the difference.
No concern.

It's your life. I just find it sad given it appears this IS your social life.

You're lost friend. Don't worry about "judge-its" and I'll stop bitching about Frank's lies.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#57974 Aug 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you love it when some dumbass posting on Topix tells you you need to "get a life" because you are posting on Topix like he is?

Ah good times. Dan is lots of fun. Like Poof. There's a third stooge, he doesn't post much anymore. Name of Old SniffButt Bill (aka $3 Bill) and a hundred other sock puppets. He used to end his dumb posts with "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOL!!!"

Like this: "Ah duh, drool, Frankie is a asshat. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! " Profound stuff like that.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#57975 Aug 5, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah good times! Cracks me up when I get so many negative judge-its, as if we're supposed to believe 50 people made them and not one malcontent dishonest rainbow peanut gallery jackass.
Poop1 has to think everyone is as stupid as he is because that is exactly what he hopes people believe, that there are 9 people posting in the thread yet 50 people came here to give you negative judge-its.

Dan is worried about my social life, if he needs to worry about something, worry about Poop1's dishonesty, deceitfulness and the deceptions he tries to pull on all of us. Maybe not worry but be concerned; this is how it starts and next thing you know Poop1 goes postal at some high school.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#57976 Aug 5, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Unless you're just that stupid your post endorsed Frank's bullshit rumor.
You took a side idiot.
I'm good with it but dance around and deny you did not now.
No wonder most your multiple posts about nothing but your disdain for religion and your thoughts you can judge others get ignored.
You can't even look at yourself with the opinions YOU spit out only to try and hop on the fence once called on them.
"Poof" nailed you a number of times as well so now it's your feared disdain he has to endure....LOL!!!
Too funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Tony Rome 1,115,144
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 5 min Squach 11,155
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Earthling-1 47,008
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min ChristineM 117,367
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 11 min Earthling-1 32,792
Historic Victory for Voting Rights in Ohio 19 min Dont be Dopey 23
White House: Holder resigning as attorney general 20 min spud 113
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 50 min brad 155,438
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr woodtick57 265,597

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE