Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61392 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

carry on 123

Honolulu, HI

#54265 Jul 8, 2014
Bill Braske wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen some of your posts on other threads now and my question to you is,do you ever post anything on topic or are your posts always off topic and have nothing to do with the topic at hand like this post ? Are you for marriage equality for all Americans or not ? Perhaps you could clear that up for us all ? Thanks,and I look forward to your off topic spam,spam,spam..
.OMG! This was 16 Hours ago,
Sorry I didn't see this til 5:04PM
7/8/14
I type like I speak- just naturally in as normal a timing and ryhtm as is possible for this type of communication.
My postings always have a reality to the topic at hand. I am simply dealing with
A deeper more 'ultimate' aspect of the same issue.
I Bel…*
i work for freedom from things u can't talk about most of the time and in most places. Things that intimidate menace and terrorize one even in a crowd of people on a sunny day.
NOT talkin nuts or meds HERE*
GO look at post # 117234 and on to the
End. I hope you will understand after
Reading so I don't have to blow on about anything more than a kiss *
<3 U All

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carry on 123

Honolulu, HI

#54266 Jul 8, 2014
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/T9QUH2OMJGJK10D...
sorry meant to send in previous post

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54267 Jul 8, 2014
Raju wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU REMIND OF SOMEONE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QkH1RkTClggXX
Go Away nitwit.
HMT 123

Honolulu, HI

#54268 Jul 8, 2014
10 hrs ago
THIS is the
proper post#

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#54269 Jul 8, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your argument is that penguins cant fly. UMMM ok putz, WTF do you ever sober up?
You asked Bruno how the penguins were flying. Penguins can't fly, Poof.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#54270 Jul 8, 2014
deutscher Nationalstolz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the meaning of the word 'Hausfrau' at all? It doesn't make sense in this context.
At least you admit that your flag is ugly. No flag is as beauty as the German one.
Btw we humiliated Brazil. We have won 7:1.
Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
Für das deutsche Vaterland!
Danach lasst uns alle streben
Brüderlich mit Herz und Hand!
Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
Sind des Glückes Unterpfand –
Blüh im Glanze dieses Glückes,
Blühe, deutsches Vaterland!
Your flag looks stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Raju

Torrance, CA

#54271 Jul 8, 2014
Poof cannot get a erection. >putz<

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Raju

Torrance, CA

#54272 Jul 8, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Away nitwit.
yes Pattie i will but i will be back

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Raju

Torrance, CA

#54273 Jul 8, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked Bruno how the penguins were flying. Penguins can't fly, Poof.
Poof1 don't get it .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#54275 Jul 8, 2014
Raju wrote:
<quoted text>
Poof1 don't get it .
I know. Poof figures since penguins are birds, they fly.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WastedWater

Torrance, CA

#54276 Jul 8, 2014
GAY NEWS Daniell wrote:
Anal sex can be a pleasurable experience for gay men, but there are a few things you should know before having anal sex and a few tips to help ease the pain.
Know how the anus works. Before having anal sex, let's talk about how the anus works. The anus is the opening at the end of the colon which controls the passage of waste. Waste passes through the small intestines to your colon, then your rectum and finally out the anus. The opening and closing of the anus is controlled by the internal and external sphincter muscles (the most important muscles when engaging in anal sex). The sphincter muscle is a sensitive membrane with many nerve endings and thus the source of pleasure or pain. How To Have Gay Sex Reduce the pain. Pain associated with anal sex can be due to pressure or friction against the sphincter muscles, hemorrhoids or anal fissures. Some pain can be reduced by properly lubricating. Seek a gay-friendly doctor for assistance with hemorrhoids, fissures or other medical conditions. Get to know your body. The more familiar you are with your body, the more enjoyable anal sex can be. Each person's sphincter muscles react to penetration differently. Since the muscles control the opening and closing of the anus, you need to learn how yours works. Spend time safely exploring the sensitivity of your sphincter and how it reacts when you are relaxed or tense. Practice relaxation techniques such as deep breathing. Use a small sex toy, then gradually increase the size. Exploring the sensitivity of your sphincter is an exercise both you and your partner can enjoy prior to penetration. Openly communicate how you feel in certain situations: What makes you tense? What are your limits? Stop if you feel uncomfortable, experience pain or bleeding. The more you both know about your bodies, the better your anal sex experience. Practice good hygiene. Many gay men shy away from anal sex because of the possible hygiene problems. Maintaining proper hygiene is not only important for an enjoyable anal sex experience, but your health as well. Cleaning can be overdone, however. Be careful with over the counter internal cleansing products. They contain harsh ingredients not formulated for the anus. Also, avoid over wiping as this can cause irritation and bleeding. Baby wipes also contain perfumes that can irritate the skin. To properly clean, use premoistened adult wipes, like Charmin Fresh Mates or Kleenex Cottonelle Flushable Wipes.Beware of the dangers of STD's. The anus is a thin membrane and therefore a hot bed for sexually transmitted diseases. HIV and other STD's can easily enter the bloodstream, especially when there are abrasions or tears in the anus. Having a thin membrane between your bloodstream and your partner's bodily fluids is what makes bareback sex so dangerous. Always use a condom and practice safer sex.What Gay Men Can Teach Straight Women About Anal Dispel anal sex myths. Many gay men avoid seeking medical attention because they feel if they've had anal sex the doctor can immediately tell. Yes, the anus is stretched after anal sex, but it returns to normal soon after. If you think something may be wrong with your anus, see a gay-affirmative doctor.
Gosh gee tell me something i do not know i majored in anal sex in skool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Silver

Torrance, CA

#54277 Jul 8, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being "natural law" is meaningless drivel which has no place in a court of law.
So you are saying you have no morals and no scrupuls because you are a tranny?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54278 Jul 8, 2014
Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying you have no morals and no scrupuls because you are a tranny?
Trying to pick a fight nitwit?

Get lost mental pipsqueak.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#54279 Jul 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep waiting, but all I ever see is mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage!
Damn that's disappointing, isn't it?
Smile.
Yeah, your bigotry is disappointing.

Santa Monica, CA

#54280 Jul 8, 2014
Scorpio wrote:
These judges we have are ignorant there is no kind of right or freedom to marry.
The Supreme Court disagrees with you.
And there is a right to equal protection.
Scorpio wrote:
...disease stuff...
snipped
Disease is caused by infectious agents, not SSM, so your stats, true or not, are irrelevant to the issue.
1 post removed

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#54282 Jul 8, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky is free to attempt a secession from the union if they don't want to abide by the U.S. Constitution.
Paul J. Kelly Jr. if free to stamp his feet.
One of those things happened. The other is unlikely.
They simply want the authority the constitution grants to it, in the tenth amendment. Marriage is a issue for the states.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#54283 Jul 8, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Think of it this way, Peter.
I decide that I want to send a parcel. My parcel will be enclosed in an envelope. Everything I need to deliver the parcel is inside the envelope but I'm parched. I can't seal the envelope. I ask a man to help me. He provides the bodily fluid (in this example, saliva) and the envelope is sealed.
That's all I need from him. He doesn't get to know what's inside the envelope or where the parcel ends up.
All I needed was the bodily fluid.
Procreation requires no sexual intercourse. We have science now.
That's nice...you can send your Mother's Day card, and Father's Day card to the local science lab. Sooooo...you were created in a Petrie dish.
That's not to say that men aren't needed for other things. My grass will still need to be mowed once a week.
Or trim your bush.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HMT 123

Honolulu, HI

#54284 Jul 8, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice...you can send your Mother's Day card, and Father's Day card to the local science lab. Sooooo...you were created in a Petrie dish.
<quoted text>
Or trim your bush.
perv

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#54285 Jul 8, 2014
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
All you did was post a link that details the origins of modern term we use to describe people who have always existed.
Individuals who engage in same sex behavior have always existed, yet no need to describe such behavior through use of a sexual identity. Why?
No it's not. Sexual orientation is still a recognized human characteristic that can be the basis of an equal protection constitutional claim regardless of when the word to describe it was created.
It's a modern western invention with no solid historical foundation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Santa Monica, CA

#54286 Jul 8, 2014
Bill Braske wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but the Supreme court has in fact confirmed that marriage is a right on more than just one occasion,so you are wrong. And perhaps you could please tell me what H.I.V. has to do with the subject at hand,marriage equality for all Americans ? You do realize that H.I.V. is no longer a death sentence right ? And that they now have anti-viral's that allow any person who is H.I.V. positive to for the most part lead normal lives right ? Looks to me all you have is a hatred and unfounded bigotry towards gay's and nothing else. Weak,very weak on your part,care to try again and this time try not to tell so many outright lie's !
There isn't a rational argument against gay marriage, so people like "Scorpio" just try to demonize gay people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James Comey fired as FBI director 2 min Lawrence Wolf 2,543
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min VetnorsGate 1,534,995
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 min Frankie Rizzo 25,609
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Buck Crick 2,362
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min RussianrepubliCONS 269,868
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min District 1 240,869
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min cpeter1313 314,326
News Notre Dame graduates walk out on Pence as he to... 53 min Lawrence Wolf 145
More from around the web