Gay marriage

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman. Read more

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#54165 Jul 7, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Rev, no problem.....you and your (_________ can define it anyway you want.
<quoted text>
Breakfast?!! Let me guess, you have a big bowl of fruit loops every morning....or is it Special K....oh well you are what you eat!
I am not into marriage of any kind. I live in California and even with a pre-nup you can loose everything with these liberal judges.

I always tease my cousin [my gay cousin] that if I ever get married it will be to him. We always have a good laugh about that. Hell I don't know, maybe someday after too many margaritas, who knows.

The point is, I was born with the right to make that decision for myself and you can't make it for me, or tell me I can't make it for myself. And you can't vote for people to do your dirty work for you.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#54166 Jul 7, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I just found out some disturbing news. All fruit loops are the same flavor, just different colors! I never knew that. What a disappointment. I shall never eat another fruit loop.
I didn't know that. I am sorry for your great loss. Oh hell, at least you can still tell a difference between a Budweiser and a PBR, right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HMT 123

Hemet, CA

#54167 Jul 7, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Goats? WTH ?
Uncircumcised?
(gay slang)??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#54168 Jul 7, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Goats? WTH ?
I guess Bruno got tired of sheep. Needed something friskier.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#54169 Jul 7, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Constitutional law vs. irrelovant appeal to emotion?
WTF is this all about?
Drinking much?
The rules against gay men donating blood are going to be rescinded.

http://healthland.time.com/2013/06/21/medical...

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#54170 Jul 7, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess Bruno got tired of sheep. Needed something friskier.
Too bad this planet didn't have an animal that ate its sperm donor after sex. We could hook him up with it. I think he would find that pretty friskier.

Did you hear that cpeter has come up with a new jello? It is lime jello with potato chips in it. Sounds a lot more appetizing than his soy sauce chocolate pudding cake.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#54171 Jul 7, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe that Frankie......
I'm about to dab and separate some!!
LMAO!!
Yes. It's an outrage! They are all the same flavor just different colors. I won't have them in my house, the grand kids ask for them I say "NO, have some cocoa pebbles or lucky charms or some sh!t. Go outside now." Rotten kids won't starve to death if they skip a meal. No more fruit loops aboard the SS Frankie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG

Elmwood Park, IL

#54172 Jul 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep waiting, but all I ever see is mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage!
Damn that's disappointing, isn't it?
Smile.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

I'm nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG, and I approved this post.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#54173 Jul 7, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>

Drinking much?
Yes. I used to drink. I still do, but I used to too. But I don't drink anymore. Or less. About the same.

Ah good times!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HMT 123

Hemet, CA

#54174 Jul 7, 2014
Ryan
Fort Collins, CO

I think what homosexual couples are fighting for is less about the legal right to marry and more about social equality. There IS a gay lifestyle; it's the stereotypical flamboyance, flashiness, and feminization of the typical male role. Is this representative of all gay men? Absolutely not. But it does falsely represent all gay men. And at the core of this issue are gay men, media with a suggestive agenda, and gay rights activists themselves. People are irritated by the attention whores who run around at gay pride festivals wearing rainbow tights and butterfly wings. They bump gay society down to a lower social standard by shoving a gaudy and vexacious misrepresentation down the collective throats of conservative Americans. Why are gay couples not treated the same as straight couple? That's why. It's because this stereotype is glorified and people are pissed off about it. You want to know how to get rid of social inequality between gays and straights? Stop talking about it

It's so true, a Good presentation with little fanfare is a reliable bet for success

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
HMT 123

Hemet, CA

#54176 Jul 7, 2014

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
3 posts removed
HMT 123

Hemet, CA

#54180 Jul 7, 2014
*fruit loops*

Gooodnight, all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
Mr Gibs

Anonymous Proxy

#54182 Jul 7, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Mr. Loving stomping his feet saying, "The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice!"?
Mrs. Loving stomping hers saying, "I like white boys!"?
Why would any normal non-racist person give a sh!t about Mrs Loving?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54183 Jul 7, 2014
HMT 123 wrote:
<quoted text>Uncircumcised?
(gay slang)??
Got it

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#54184 Jul 7, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. It's an outrage! They are all the same flavor just different colors. I won't have them in my house, the grand kids ask for them I say "NO, have some cocoa pebbles or lucky charms or some sh!t. Go outside now." Rotten kids won't starve to death if they skip a meal. No more fruit loops aboard the SS Frankie.
LMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rose No_Ho

Anonymous Proxy

#54185 Jul 7, 2014

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"He One Bad Mutha"”

Since: Jul 14

Chicago Illinois

#54186 Jul 8, 2014
Scorpio wrote:
These judges we have are ignorant there is no kind of right or freedom to marry. If there was than anyone can get married to any thing. If something contributes to the moral decline of society or to an epidemic the States and the people have Constitutional rights to protect its citizens and the Homosexuals are creating a medical epidemic just ask the 11,000+ veterans that caught HIV/Aids after a Homosexual with HIV/AIDS was examined and the equipment was not cleaned by the Homosexual staff responsible for the sterilization. Read these from the CDC: The Shocking Second HIV Epidemic Among U.S. Gay Men That No One Is Talking About
http://www.alternet.org/activism/shocking-sec...
“CDC warns gay men of ‘epidemic’ HIV rates”
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/epidemic-1-2...
"Syphilis
Cases Climbing Among Gay Men: CDC
Rates have more than doubled since 2000, health
officials report
WebMD News from HealthDay
Study author suggests that stress, discrimination
By Steven Reinberg
HealthDay Reporter
FRIDAY, May 9, 2014 (HealthDay News)-- Syphilis has
returned with a vengeance to the gay community, U.S. health officials reported
Friday.
Cases of the sexually transmitted disease, once
almost eliminated in the United
States, have more than doubled among gay and
bisexual men since the year 2000, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention. http://consumer.healthday.com/ ...
" STD's has increased among gay
women as well
Sorry but the Supreme court has in fact confirmed that marriage is a right on more than just one occasion,so you are wrong. And perhaps you could please tell me what H.I.V. has to do with the subject at hand,marriage equality for all Americans ? You do realize that H.I.V. is no longer a death sentence right ? And that they now have anti-viral's that allow any person who is H.I.V. positive to for the most part lead normal lives right ? Looks to me all you have is a hatred and unfounded bigotry towards gay's and nothing else. Weak,very weak on your part,care to try again and this time try not to tell so many outright lie's !

“"He One Bad Mutha"”

Since: Jul 14

Chicago Illinois

#54187 Jul 8, 2014
HMT 123 wrote:
Ryan
Fort Collins, CO
I think what homosexual couples are fighting for is less about the legal right to marry and more about social equality. There IS a gay lifestyle; it's the stereotypical flamboyance, flashiness, and feminization of the typical male role. Is this representative of all gay men? Absolutely not. But it does falsely represent all gay men. And at the core of this issue are gay men, media with a suggestive agenda, and gay rights activists themselves. People are irritated by the attention whores who run around at gay pride festivals wearing rainbow tights and butterfly wings. They bump gay society down to a lower social standard by shoving a gaudy and vexacious misrepresentation down the collective throats of conservative Americans. Why are gay couples not treated the same as straight couple? That's why. It's because this stereotype is glorified and people are pissed off about it. You want to know how to get rid of social inequality between gays and straights? Stop talking about it
It's so true, a Good presentation with little fanfare is a reliable bet for success
I've seen some of your posts on other threads now and my question to you is,do you ever post anything on topic or are your posts always off topic and have nothing to do with the topic at hand like this post ? Are you for marriage equality for all Americans or not ? Perhaps you could clear that up for us all ? Thanks,and I look forward to your off topic spam,spam,spam..

“Common sense prevails.”

3rd rock from the sun.

#54188 Jul 8, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Who voted away a right?!!! The right to marry, enter into a legally recognized union of husband and wife, applies to all men and all women equally.
<quoted text>
You're confusing the right to marry, nester into a legally recognized union of husband and wife, with the right to redefine legal marriage for one's personal desires. Significant difference. If all one has to do is claim they are a fill in the blank sexual, and as such they should be Alvie to form what ever consenting adult relationship they choose and have the state designate it "marriage", then what's the point of the state being involved?
a) DOMA
b) BS
c) The right of a same sex couple to marry is already the legally recognised union in several states, with the rest soon following suit.
d) Not redefining, expanding.
e) Try to stay off the slippery slopes.
f) The state establishes legal kinship.
g) FOCUS

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Common sense prevails.”

3rd rock from the sun.

#54189 Jul 8, 2014
deutscher Nationalstolz wrote:
<quoted text>
„Die fast unlösbare Aufgabe besteht darin, sich weder von der Macht der anderen, noch von der eigenen Ohnmacht dumm machen zu lassen.“
- Theodor Ludwig Wiesengrund Adorno
How do you want to pay your debts to Germany? This is almost twenty trillion €.from 1914 until now. Interests included. It's 64 000 € approximately for every American.
Halten Sie sich an das Thema.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... 6 min swedenforever 52
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Kong_ 154,971
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min positronium 320,076
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 12 min kuda 296
News Some 60,000 vets are triple dipping on benefits 12 min DAR 15
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 13 min Congoleeza Rice 426
News GOP 2016 hopefuls back Indiana's new law 14 min serfs up 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min PolakPotrafi 1,207,395
News Romney campaign official joins Gov. Scott Walke... 28 min swedenforever 79
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr i watched 175,972
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 2 hr ACTUALLY 482
More from around the web