Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61392 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#50824 Jun 12, 2014
With no hate no bigotry and no religion give me one civil law reason gay marriage should be banned.

This should be good ....there is no reason but lets see what the Nazi far righters come up with.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#50825 Jun 12, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Because you have majikal powers of intuition? Yeah... I've run into lot's of women who thought they had majik powers. Doesn't change anything in a court of law.... unless you have vigilante judges who think they have majik powers too.

This coming conflict was never in doubt. The only thing that matters at this point if that the post war generation actually learn something this time.

First rule: Rebelling against your parents is fine, but you WILL NOT inherit their ill gotten gains. You must pay for your own bad behavior.

Second rule: Extracting the riches of the earth must come at a price. That lesson will probably not need much enforcement. The land will largely be spoiled and polluting it will cost people anyway.

Third rule: No bad behavior can be rationalized in the name of the children or luv.

Rule number three is what we are here to learn today so tell us ALL ABOUT your majikal powers.
If I had Magical powers,I'd make u
disappear!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#50826 Jun 12, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! What a jerk! Do you show that kind of jerky vigor in all your lifestyle choices? I bet you do.
No,only when I don't care.I was not
going thru a bunch of posts to see
what you were asking.It's not worth
my time,dummy.
anonymous

Fremont, CA

#50827 Jun 12, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
my time,dummy.
Don't cry. You made a veiled comment that the only way I got sex was to consider masturbation sex. Yes, it DOES seem a bit "anti-climatic" on your part now, doesn't it?

:0)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pietro Armando

Belmont, MA

#50828 Jun 12, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle the issue once and for all, choose to be gay for the next 48 hours. Give us a report.
Very well then....for the next 48 hours I will choose to be happy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
anonymous

Fremont, CA

#50829 Jun 12, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had Magical powers,I'd make u
disappear!
Yes, well I'm more concerned about judges who would make people disappear.

With ALL THAT in mind, why don't you keep your sitcom trash talk to yourself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
anonymous

Fremont, CA

#50830 Jun 12, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
With no hate no bigotry and no religion give me one civil law reason gay marriage should be banned.
This should be good ....there is no reason but lets see what the Nazi far righters come up with.
Because I don't like you!

Now that we are done with your self-important judgments, you can SOMEDAY have you stupid marriage, but only when all tax breaks and other perks are removed and discrimination against single people is eliminated.

(Notice the "SOMEDAY" bit? Gotcha, parse bunny!!)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#50831 Jun 12, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I don't like you!
Now that we are done with your self-important judgments, you can SOMEDAY have you stupid marriage, but only when all tax breaks and other perks are removed and discrimination against single people is eliminated.
(Notice the "SOMEDAY" bit? Gotcha, parse bunny!!)
So yea cant answer without hate....Typical Nazi pig.

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#50832 Jun 12, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Don't cry. You made a veiled comment that the only way I got sex was to consider masturbation sex. Yes, it DOES seem a bit "anti-climatic" on your part now, doesn't it?

:0)
No I didn't....Masturbation NEVER
entered my mind,just you never
having oral sex,so you don't miss it.
Anti climatic? That sounds like a
personal problem...:0

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#50833 Jun 12, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, well I'm more concerned about judges who would make people disappear.

With ALL THAT in mind, why don't you keep your sitcom trash talk to yourself.
LOL
Mikey

Los Angeles, CA

#50834 Jun 12, 2014
Lucas wrote:
<quoted text>
Really dude don't believe anything you read in those tabloids.
Aggressive can be a lot of fun i like frisky women.
Too bad they don't like you..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruno

Lomita, CA

#50835 Jun 12, 2014
Gooooood morning class - - -

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruno

Lomita, CA

#50836 Jun 12, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Try not to trip over your stupidity.
How the hell does one do that you IDIOT ? You are such a stooge, get back into the corner nose against the wall ---

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#50837 Jun 12, 2014
Bruno wrote:
Gooooood morning class ---
Good Morning Bruno!
Have a good day!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#50838 Jun 12, 2014
Jasper Muggins wrote:
<quoted text>
Then again you think Boi Scouts are experts.
Says who..... YOU? hahahahaahahahah
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#50839 Jun 12, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
My generation was a bit whiny but not stuck in the past. They were the youngest children of the baby boomer generation. They were brought up to question authority and fight for their rights. It's too bad that we were betrayed by the eldest sons and daughters of the boomer crowd. That generation fought to dodge the draft and to party and get some tail. I can't say that I really blame them but like their parents before them, they betrayed their youthful ideals and chose to turn the younger generations into beasts of burden.
We are the generation that will have the unpleasant job of burying them. You appear to be the generation that simply whores themselves out to any dirty job in the name of your homosexual egos. You don't have a clue about the generation before the boomers who had to face real conflicts and make real sacrifices. You have been mentored by the jackasses who saw Vietnam as a manifestation of the military industrial complex only. While that was largely true, there was also a real threat in the Soviets who were allies of Hitler before they were enemies.
Is all that a power grab among people whose ambitions have no meaning to you in your small life of pursuit of sexual gratification? Of course it is! And of course, you will be swept up in the coming conflict anyway.
If you are so worried about the next generation.(and don't think for A MINUTE that I consider your agenda to have anything to do with anything but your own selfish indulgences!) you should pay more attention to the past and the ebb and flow of our collective culture. No need to quote Santayana here. Just be ready to answer questions put to you by that younger generation that you claim to serve. Be ready to include them in your planning. If you're not ready to do either, everything you've said and done is a LIE!
You are time challenged. The draft ended in 1973. The Baby Boomers were born starting in 1946. That would make the oldest Boomers 27 in 1973.... I doubt if any of them had 19 yr old children in 1973.

Or maybe I misunderstood your post. After all, your syntax is FUCKED.
Sammy

New York, NY

#50840 Jun 12, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle the issue once and for all, choose to be human for the next 48 hours. Give us a report.
And not fair to eat bananas and penuts during the 48 hrs
Butt i loves peanut butter on my banana.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruno

Lomita, CA

#50841 Jun 12, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Bruno!
Have a good day!
Thanks you too!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Baweet

New York, NY

#50842 Jun 12, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
my time,dummy.
Good morning sunshine ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nine Ball

Harrodsburg, KY

#50843 Jun 12, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Being gay IS normal for gay people. Geez, Einstein. Get a grip. Some people are gay. Get over it.
I wuz talking about the Obomer bunch tring to make the boy scouts have gay scout masters. If you are a kid I wonder what nowing tyat your scout master plays with peckers will do to you. I wonder why they has to know. Wood having a leader who dose them thangs make the boys want to do them? Maybe yes, maybe no. But it mite make them young boys and teenagers thank that putting peckeres in mouths and butts is ok or even normal. It ain't normal atall. It mite be normal for them gays, cause it is all that they can do, but it ain't normal for normal people. You dig? As I wrote, churches sponsor a lot of scouts. A lot of them don't believe in what them gays dose and they won't sponsor none of them scouts. Whole towns ain't got no scouts now cause of that. Dose you thank that the rites of a man what wants to be a scout leader is more important that the rights of freedom of religion?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fact check: Medicaid a target for cuts despite ... 1 min Fcvk tRump 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Realtime 1,535,214
News White House rebuts Washington Post report of Tr... 17 min Trooff 793
News The Latest: Democrats launch ads on Montana bod... 25 min kuda 8
News Donald Trump on first 100 days: It's a differen... 25 min Fcvk tRump 995
News Architect of Dodd-Frank repeal bill agrees to k... 1 hr Aquarius-WY 2
News Survivors: Help build congresswoman mass shooti... 2 hr CodeTalker 17
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr CodeTalker 269,952
News James Comey fired as FBI director 2 hr Aquarius-WY 2,581
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 hr Alt Right Lies 2,489
News Notre Dame graduates walk out on Pence as he to... 6 hr WelbyMD 153
More from around the web