Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61394 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Bruno

Lomita, CA

#50494 Jun 10, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Homophobes and stupid people think it is a choice...
Stupid people ingnore the fact that some do make a choice. Ask NorCal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#50495 Jun 10, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
I said they "DON'T respect", stop trying to change what I said.
You need to comprehend if y ou want to play this game.
And I did respond to it you butt FK, you just don't like the response and NorCal did not make a point. Homos ignored their up bringing from a hetero background, just read your post, you said it.
Wrong, stupid. And this is why I said you are out of your league and not qualified to dialogue with me. You're just not smart enough, and then I end up having to do these tedious, boring explanations to correct the most basic things.

NorCal stated a fact: You can't possibly know what other people respect or don't respect, unless they have told you personally.

That's a fact. That's a point.

You are making things up. You ASSUME you can know what someone else respects or doesn't respect.

That's not a fact. That's not a point. That's your worthless, unsubstantiated projection/opinion.

DO OVER.

Try again.

You're terrible at this, and it's boring. Even the two lunatics occasionally form a decent sentence or two. You sound like Beavis making stupid comments.

LEARN IT, F**KER: You cannot claim to know what other people think or respect. Therefore, you had no point, just baseless speculation.

Try educating yourself before you step to me again. It's boring to crush your stupid @ss. There's no challenge to it.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#50496 Jun 10, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I do! Absolutely.
This has earned you the title of "stupid" for the rest of your days, no matter what else you ever say.

Try to get all gay people in the world to stick to one story without contradicting each other. Good luck. The notion that we could all come up with the same story, in isolation, is preposterous.

Further, let me make this perfectly clear for Stupid: if I chose to be gay, I would happily announce it right here and now. It would change nothing. "choice" does not negate freedom in this country (freedom of religion would be directly comparable as it is entirely a matter of choice.) So if I chose to be gay, I would continue fighting and winning marriage equality all over the country.

The boring fact is I didn't choose it and neither did anyone else. And if you aren't Stupid, you know that to be true, because you didn't choose anything, either.

So sitting there and claiming anyone chose to be gay makes you utterly stupid.

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#50497 Jun 10, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You want evidence lets take you for example, your parents didn't raise you from infantcy to be a lesbian did they? you made the choice to be a lesbian, FACT or FICTION?
Blanket statement? like making an assumption that in some cases parents PRETENDED to be heterosexual, you don't know that, it's just a wild assumption, no facts to back your blanket statemet up.
Bruno, parents don't raise children to be homosexual or heterosexual. Sexuality is not a choice. I raised my children to be tolerant of others , I taught them that we are all the same. If my children where homosexuals I would love them just the same.

I know its hard for you to understand, but in past years many homosexuals tried to live as heterosexuals, they got married, had children and lived a lie, because society demanded it

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#50498 Jun 10, 2014
anonymous wrote:
As a side note:
No credibility. You're as arrogant as you are stupid to think anyone cares about your vapid ruminations. It's like asking the town dunce about high concepts.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#50499 Jun 10, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Every day, I make that choice.
And that has added the tag of "liar" to everything you ever do.(No surprise, your parents were great liars, as you admitted here, and you grew up thinking everyone lies - so you do it yourself - probably not as much as you think everyone else does, thus elevating yourself in your own mind - but no, you're just a low-life liar like all the other low-life liars.)

So now we've established you're stupid, and a liar.

Please detail how you make the choice to be heterosexual every day, liar.(Liars don't like it when you call them on their lies. Prepare for the dodge of all dodges. Back liars into a corner, and they go nuts.)

Fort Lauderdale FL

#50500 Jun 10, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
It gets me thinking about your denial and tendency to label people stupid.
Pathological liar/pariah.... what angle do you want to work today? Choices beget more choices. Then one day.... you die.
See what I mean? Call a liar out on their lies, and they don't like it - and they don't answer because they can't.

Please detail how you make the choice to be heterosexual every day, liar (stupid.)

Fort Lauderdale FL

#50501 Jun 10, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You want evidence lets take you for example, your parents didn't raise you from infantcy to be a lesbian did they? you made the choice to be a lesbian, FACT or FICTION?
Blanket statement? like making an assumption that in some cases parents PRETENDED to be heterosexual, you don't know that, it's just a wild assumption, no facts to back your blanket statemet up.
Wow. Anonymous is stupid, but you are freaking brain-dead.

NOBODY MADE A CHOICE TO BE A LESBIAN, YOU STUPID F**K.

Just like YOU DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE A HETEROSEXUAL, YOU STUPID F**K.

You simply are one or the other. That's what happens. You got lucky and were born straight. We were born gay. That's life.

And it's insulting to insinuate that it's just some casual easy choice, or some addiction, or some other bullsh!t - when you know damned well YOU HAD NO CHOICE, EITHER.

But RIGHT NOW you have a choice to STOP BEING AN AZZWIPE and realize what most normal straight people realize when you explain it to them: "Oh yeah, I get it." and move the f**k on with your life.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#50502 Jun 10, 2014
anonymous wrote:
As a side note:
If there is ....They've given the place a good hosing by now and it stinks.
And urine the middle of it.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#50503 Jun 10, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Every day, I make that choice.

When did you choose to base your life on my decisions? Before you met me or after?...or is that simply an element of the circular pattern of rhetoric you use for lying to the world?
You chose to be straight? So on any given day yo hard saying you could choose to be gay or be attracted to men?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#50504 Jun 10, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>It gets me thinking about your denial and tendency to label people stupid.

Pathological liar/pariah.... what angle do you want to work today? Choices beget more choices. Then one day.... you die.
Liar? What have I lied about. Being gay is as truthful and honest I have ever been with myself.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#50505 Jun 10, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Each and every morning, you battle with your sexual identity, but ultimately conquer your desires for men and choose to be straight?

Quit being condescending; it doesn't look good on you.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#50506 Jun 10, 2014
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>You chose to be straight? So on any given day yo hard saying you could choose to be gay or be attracted to men?
No, some people are afraid to admit
it because of idiot bigots who think
your sexuality is a choice....Good
thing you weren't raised on a Farm!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#50507 Jun 10, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>No, some people are afraid to admit
it because of idiot bigots who think
your sexuality is a choice....Good
thing you weren't raised on a Farm!
*For anonymouse

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#50508 Jun 10, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you choose to base your life on my decisions? Before you met me or after?...or is that simply an element of the circular pattern of rhetoric you use for lying to the world?
Buddy, you're bisexual. I have to tell ya , I never think about being Gay. If you can pick between men and women, and are attracted to both, here is your sign, You're Bisexual
1 post removed
Bruno

Lomita, CA

#50510 Jun 10, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, stupid. And this is why I said you are out of your league and not qualified to dialogue with me. You're just not smart enough, and then I end up having to do these tedious, boring explanations to correct the most basic things.
NorCal stated a fact: You can't possibly know what other people respect or don't respect, unless they have told you personally.
That's a fact. That's a point.
You are making things up. You ASSUME you can know what someone else respects or doesn't respect.
That's not a fact. That's not a point. That's your worthless, unsubstantiated projection/opinion.
DO OVER.
Try again.
You're terrible at this, and it's boring. Even the two lunatics occasionally form a decent sentence or two. You sound like Beavis making stupid comments.
LEARN IT, F**KER: You cannot claim to know what other people think or respect. Therefore, you had no point, just baseless speculation.
Try educating yourself before you step to me again. It's boring to crush your stupid @ss. There's no challenge to it.
lol toni, dont't get your panties in a bunch you fudge packer. tell us, if you have the guts to, did your parents raise you to be a queer from infantcy? Yes or No will do, lets see how truthful you can be. this will be fact and testimony from you bitch. Then we can move along.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Howdy

Miami, FL

#50511 Jun 10, 2014
Webster wrote:
<quoted text>
who is Jake?
changing names ?who is Jake? dumbass putz

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruno

Lomita, CA

#50512 Jun 10, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>Bruno, parents don't raise children to be homosexual or heterosexual. Sexuality is not a choice. I raised my children to be tolerant of others , I taught them that we are all the same. If my children where homosexuals I would love them just the same.
I know its hard for you to understand, but in past years many homosexuals tried to live as heterosexuals, they got married, had children and lived a lie, because society demanded it
Why can't you homos make up your minds, it's either born or choice with you people. I would think that most parents would take their child from infantcy and dress them as to their repective gender, play with them to their repspective gender,teach them as to their respective gender etc etc. not all can be like Toni who is 150% total preborn queer. Tone knew she was destine for fudge packing etc.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yonegro

Miami, FL

#50513 Jun 10, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly me....I forgot, you're the genius who invented "craptastic", the cleaning spray for men who put their tinkie winkies in the wrong hole.
tinkie winkies is that what you call it? Iz callz minez Leroy Brown.

example : Jaid* calls her/im/it Mandingoooooooooooo

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jock Monet II

Miami, FL

#50514 Jun 10, 2014
Rose Br0H0 is about to make a announcement please stand by.

predickable ..........

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Incognito4Ever 1,433,368
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 1 min Buck Crick 172
News News Trump on unarmed Clinton guards: 'Let's se... 2 min Chilli J 782
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min swampmudd 10,495
News California shooting shows police ill-equipped t... 3 min Le Jimbo 1
News 5 Words Trump Forgot to Say in First Debate 3 min bottlecap 27
News UPDATE 1-Obama power plant rules face key test ... 4 min Le Jimbo 4
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Dumbbuddy 244,042
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 19 min positronium 395,925
More from around the web