Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61362 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#48215 May 25, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem is that you take the topic of "Gay Marriage" as a debating game on a playground and who's winning contest, you are the loser Toni
No, I take pansy-ass novices with half-brains like you as trying to debate with adults on a playground level.

Why do you think I've basically ignored your posts? You pose no threat. Just another idiot mouthing off.
jeffry helms

United States

#48216 May 25, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you. The cops didn't believe you either. Sounds like a reasonable assessment.
Seems more likely that you are the racist (screaming about asians or whatever) and crying rape to get back at them.
If you didn't move out at a moment's notice, then you have no credibility. Someone who was actually raped would move, even if they had to go to a shelter, to get away from the rapist.
yoUr a stereotypical gay person----Tony--probably a wet-went queer from felon criminal behavior like steroid use--Hiv/Hpv etc. pos. racking up giant std/drug healthcare bills--3-7 layered drug addiction supporting felony criminal behavior and went freedom from prosecution from law enforcement AND THE ASIAN LATINO HASIDIC'S WANT THAT ALSO!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#48217 May 25, 2014
Bruno wrote:
Tell me; are all people who DON'T think the same as you bigoted?
Umm...if they are against gay marriage, then yes. That's not a matter of opinion, but definition.

Just as "people who don't think the same as you" are bigoted if they are against racial equality or women voting.

At some point, an opinion is just wrong.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#48218 May 25, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text> tHat's what gay marriage is- me-a non-judaic hetro being impoverished and the non-judaic woman getting murdered!!!!! That's what the asian latino hasidic's and gay marriage will do to america.
That's nonsense and you're crazy.

Why haven't you moved yet?

Fort Lauderdale FL

#48219 May 25, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text> You have no compassion for my rape, you do nothing but support the criminal behavior!!!! THAT'S WHAT GAY MARRIAGE IS TOO AMERICA--INCREASED CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR,STD DRUG HEALTHCARE BILLS AND CO-DEPENDENCY!!
You do not make a credible witness. That's your own fault.
jeffry helms

United States

#48220 May 25, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
So you ARE gay.
AND, you want free std/drug healthcare while your doing this felon criminal activity from a healthcare plan that a wino could take out in 4 seconds. NOt to forget to mention TONY your dependent on this free healthcare plan and without IT--you could not survive financially etc.and the future states this healthcare plan is not going to be there and with it--YOUR GAY MARRIAGE!!! TONY--YOUR A ENTITY OF THE STD/DRUG HEALTHCARE FROM FELONY CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR!!!1

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jeffry helms

United States

#48221 May 25, 2014
Tony, the only reason why gay marriage is getting as far as it has and the criminal behavior is not being mentioned etc.---IS THE ASIAN LATINO HASIDIC'S WANT TO USE YOUR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR AGAINST ME!!!!-

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruno

Lomita, CA

#48222 May 25, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I take pansy-ass novices with half-brains like you as trying to debate with adults on a playground level.
Why do you think I've basically ignored your posts? You pose no threat. Just another idiot mouthing off.
You're not claiming to be an adult are you? admit you just can't give a rational response toni you little CK skr ---

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruno

Lomita, CA

#48223 May 25, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You still think you made a point. That's adorable.
I did, you are just too into yourself to understand it. Take your head out of you ass dummy

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jeffry helms

United States

#48224 May 25, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
TONY, Wannabeing is racial harassment and racial harassment is fascism-- The asian latino hasidic's have a pecking order-the "rung gets bigger as it goes up the ladder"--and right now its with the non-judaic whites. Eventually its going to gravitate over to you tony and gay marriage is a "tool' for them to racially exclude and criminally racially persecute without prosecution the non-judaic's.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#48225 May 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
If you really wanted to equate to marriage, ss couples would match themselves to the norm: A heterosexual couple who gets married with full intentions to have children in the setting nature established after millions of years of evolution.
Speaking of evolution, you are a monster mutation.
Up until this century, well last one, you would have been tossed out as a freak at birth.
Again, going back to evolution, you are inferior.
KiMare wrote:
But that won't work will it?
So what do ss couples do? They claim equality with hetero couples with procreation medical issues, old couples who have already had children, and couples who have a choice NOT to procreate. ALL of those situations can be remedied to allow mutual procreation.
Ss couples? NEVER! Even when you use default exceptions for hetero couples, ss couples are an epic fail!
You don't have to be able to reproduce in order to marry.
But your parents failed at reproduction, they produced a monster.
I'm sure they would have aborted you if they had known.
KiMare wrote:
But even before that disqualification, you ignore the vast difference between a union of diverse genders. At every aspect of comparison, a duplicate gender couple is vastly distinct and half the diversity a marriage creates.
Your demand for everyone to deny reality is setting up a horrible consequence. Ss couples will forever experience a sense of inferiority when their relationship is placed next to a real marriage. The sad reality is, the children involved will pay the worst price.
<quoted text>
Had a friend get married yesterday
His new wife wants to have children right away.
If tests show it's like you, they will have it scraped out of her womb like trash.
:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jeffry helms

Berkeley, CA

#48226 May 25, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you.
Non-judaic hetro's fight back tony----I've already spent over 10 years in prison and been homeless for 25 years---no big thing-the rapist got smashed twice etc.---next time I'm hanging him on the fence with a crushed penis.- and completely crushed any asian latino hasidic's that fked with me--financially or otherwise-

http://youtu.be/d7skUt-hAmA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jeffry helms

Berkeley, CA

#48227 May 25, 2014
here is the long version-

http://youtu.be/K5UWxnLTn6E

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth

Opa Locka, FL

#48228 May 25, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That's seriously f@%ked up Tony. For shame!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Poof1

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#48229 May 25, 2014
Jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text> Non-judaic hetro's fight back tony----I've already spent over 10 years in prison and been homeless for 25 years---no big thing-the rapist got smashed twice etc.---next time I'm hanging him on the fence with a crushed penis.- and completely crushed any asian latino hasidic's that fked with me--financially or otherwise-
I did not think it possible, yet there it is. You are not only batcrap crazy, but you can even post more bull shiet that Frankie Rizzo. Just add that you're a decorated vet, and you will have won the prize of the week.
Truth

Opa Locka, FL

#48230 May 25, 2014
Jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text> Non-judaic hetro's fight back tony----I've already spent over 10 years in prison and been homeless for 25 years---no big thing-the rapist got smashed twice etc.---next time I'm hanging him on the fence with a crushed penis.- and completely crushed any asian latino hasidic's that fked with me--financially or otherwise-
Idk about financially screwed over being a good reason but the others have a field day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Poof1

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#48231 May 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
If you really wanted to equate to marriage, ss couples would match themselves to the norm: A heterosexual couple who gets married with full intentions to have children in the setting nature established after millions of years of evolution.
But that won't work will it?
So what do ss couples do? They claim equality with hetero couples with procreation medical issues, old couples who have already had children, and couples who have a choice NOT to procreate. ALL of those situations can be remedied to allow mutual procreation.
Ss couples? NEVER! Even when you use default exceptions for hetero couples, ss couples are an epic fail!
But even before that disqualification, you ignore the vast difference between a union of diverse genders. At every aspect of comparison, a duplicate gender couple is vastly distinct and half the diversity a marriage creates.
Your demand for everyone to deny reality is setting up a horrible consequence. Ss couples will forever experience a sense of inferiority when their relationship is placed next to a real marriage. The sad reality is, the children involved will pay the worst price.
<quoted text>
I applied no 'standard' or 'requirement'.
I simply noted the facts of reality.
SSM ,allows the union of two consenting adults , its the natural progression for ,mankind in its strive for equality. Marriage at its very essence is simply a commitment between two people who wish to live in harmony and be recognized as such. Millions of years of evolution, and now we have marriage equality, don't you just love how that works? Why just 100 years ago SSM would have been shot down by the Christian Taliban, yet here we are, 2014 and one by one each state is doing what should have been done long ago, treating Gay's and lesbians as equals, even in marriage. Why YOU should be overjoyed at the evolution of marriage. God created all of us as equals, its only natural that we follow that idea, equality . Yes within a few short years we have come along way, makes me all warm and happy inside.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#48232 May 25, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>SSM ,allows the union of two consenting adults , its the natural progression for ,mankind in its strive for equality. Marriage at its very essence is simply a commitment between two people who wish to live in harmony and be recognized as such. Millions of years of evolution, and now we have marriage equality, don't you just love how that works? Why just 100 years ago SSM would have been shot down by the Christian Taliban, yet here we are, 2014 and one by one each state is doing what should have been done long ago, treating Gay's and lesbians as equals, even in marriage. Why YOU should be overjoyed at the evolution of marriage. God created all of us as equals, its only natural that we follow that idea, equality . Yes within a few short years we have come along way, makes me all warm and happy inside.
That's all that. I simply note that your marrage is inferior to marriage.

A union of diverse genders is distinct from one of redumbant genders.

And a union that produces fruit after it's kind is certainly different from one that is absolutely barren.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#48233 May 25, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text>yoUr a stereotypical gay person----Tony--probably a wet-went queer from felon criminal behavior like steroid use--Hiv/Hpv etc. pos. racking up giant std/drug healthcare bills--3-7 layered drug addiction supporting felony criminal behavior and went freedom from prosecution from law enforcement AND THE ASIAN LATINO HASIDIC'S WANT THAT ALSO!!
Eff you, bitch. Are you done making stuff up about me now?

First of all, you don't know what " a stereotypical gay person" even is.

I can't believe I even have to say this but PAY ATTENTION, scumbag druggie, because I'm only saying it once, and any further posts like yours above will just get you verbally bitch-slapped, because that's what you deserve.

To answer your crap:

No felony, no criminal behavior at all, no steroid use ever, no HIV, no HPV, no STD's of any kind - ever - at all, no health care bills, no addictions of any kind - no drugs other than pot a few times over 20 years ago, casual drinking but no addiction, I've never even had a f***ing cup of coffee in my entire life, bitch, so back the eff up. I'll stay it flat out - I'm better than you. You're a freaking mess. And you need to stop insulting me, my marriage, and gay people with your outright lies based on your distorted views from your effed up experience, if it even happened. You sound like a freaking lunatic who can barely put a sentence together. Big deal you stopped doing drugs, WTF did you do them for in the first place? I didn't. So go eff yourself. I don't have to have compassion for a f***ed up mess who comes here talking smack about me and other gay people when you don't know what the f*** you are talking about.

Either start speaking the truth or continue taking a beating, bitch.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#48234 May 25, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text> AND, you want free std/drug healthcare while your doing this felon criminal activity from a healthcare plan that a wino could take out in 4 seconds. NOt to forget to mention TONY your dependent on this free healthcare plan and without IT--you could not survive financially etc.and the future states this healthcare plan is not going to be there and with it--YOUR GAY MARRIAGE!!! TONY--YOUR A ENTITY OF THE STD/DRUG HEALTHCARE FROM FELONY CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR!!!1
Where the f*** do you get off COMPLETELY making things up about other people you don't even know?

Go play in the street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,784,458
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min RiccardoFire 346,378
News Hillary Clinton says jail was 'right thing' for... (Oct '15) 8 min Trey Howdy Doody ... 8
News Mike Huckabee criticized for 'bigotry' over Nan... 15 min ONLYONETERM 37
News The mainstream media's immigration hypocrisy 18 min tomin cali 1
News Deroy Murdock: The left refuses to accept Trump... 19 min ONLYONETERM 3
News Nearly 70 children being taken from families at... 23 min Say What 299
News Trump's land of delusion 32 min fish and poi 956
News Melania Trump says US should govern - with hear... 1 hr Say What 578
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr science is god 88,515