Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61405 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#48129 May 24, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Disturbing when coming from a guy who claims to be straight though. He's another who will soon claim to be "born gay". Chronology just doesn't seem to be to important to the condition.
Why does my sexuality bother you? If I where a gay man does that mean I don't measure up to your standards?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#48130 May 24, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured that....but with a mentally ill crowd, you don't leave sharp objects lying around. ;)
Oh of course, implying Rose is a windbag is more evidence for alleged homophobia. Hell, not smiling nice and being humble when Rose insults you is evidence of homophobia.

Rose uses catch phrases to complain about catch phrases. What more need I say.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pietro Armando

Brookline, MA

#48131 May 24, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope you dope, its a matter of rights. Whats next, let me guess you want to vote on rights
Sorry dope who spends too much time pulling on his rope, but ya can't advocate for a right you already have, as any man or woman has. The right to marry, enter into a legally recognized union of husband and wife.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#48132 May 24, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why does my sexuality bother you? If I where a gay man does that mean I don't measure up to your standards?
So touchy about your gayness. It's not because you're gay, it's just because you don't measure up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#48133 May 24, 2014
jeffryhelms wrote:
<quoted text>Sie wissen, dass Sie in der Hintertür jetzt nehmen müssen, weil Sie nicht mehr Frau genug sind, um den - Henry in Ihrem verrotteten Loch zu behandeln.

https://flic.kr/p/eqpNqz
What a wuss.Say it in English coward

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#48134 May 24, 2014
If you really wanted to equate to marriage, ss couples would match themselves to the norm: A heterosexual couple who gets married with full intentions to have children in the setting nature established after millions of years of evolution.

But that won't work will it?

So what do ss couples do? They claim equality with hetero couples with procreation medical issues, old couples who have already had children, and couples who have a choice NOT to procreate. ALL of those situations can be remedied to allow mutual procreation.

Ss couples? NEVER! Even when you use default exceptions for hetero couples, ss couples are an epic fail!

But even before that disqualification, you ignore the vast difference between a union of diverse genders. At every aspect of comparison, a duplicate gender couple is vastly distinct and half the diversity a marriage creates.

Your demand for everyone to deny reality is setting up a horrible consequence. Ss couples will forever experience a sense of inferiority when their relationship is placed next to a real marriage. The sad reality is, the children involved will pay the worst price.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#48135 May 24, 2014
Bruno wrote:
Goooood morning class
Hey Bruno.....Nice cool down

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#48137 May 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
If you really wanted to equate to marriage, ss couples would match themselves to the norm: A heterosexual couple who gets married with full intentions to have children in the setting nature established after millions of years of evolution.

But that won't work will it?

So what do ss couples do? They claim equality with hetero couples with procreation medical issues, old couples who have already had children, and couples who have a choice NOT to procreate. ALL of those situations can be remedied to allow mutual procreation.

Ss couples? NEVER! Even when you use default exceptions for hetero couples, ss couples are an epic fail!

But even before that disqualification, you ignore the vast difference between a union of diverse genders. At every aspect of comparison, a duplicate gender couple is vastly distinct and half the diversity a marriage creates.

Your demand for everyone to deny reality is setting up a horrible consequence. Ss couples will forever experience a sense of inferiority when their relationship is placed next to a real marriage. The sad reality is, the children involved will pay the worst price.
We call your marriage "mirage"!Where
Your spouse thinks you are a good
man,all the while you are committing
adultery with two married parishioners!

Mirage-Noun

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Arnold

Portland, OR

#48138 May 24, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a wuss.Say it in English coward
Asshat said : You know you r in the back door mü must take now, because you are not more woman enough to - to treat Henry in your rotted hole.

>< he is drunk and high on dope

>< Judging by the link he posted he is a goofy looking pervert notice the big bottle of motion lotion (anal lube) on the dresser. Jades brand also.......... just saying
Cali don't reply to this pervert he will go else where to entertain himself. He is a lonely s.o.b. no friends or family just his big bottle of lotion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruno

Lomita, CA

#48139 May 24, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bruno.....Nice cool down
Enjoy it while you can, they say it's going to heat up again!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruno

Lomita, CA

#48140 May 24, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Blow hole" as in a whale. Rose_BlowHole. It's where the hot air comes out with Rose's Laws and such.
What happened rizzo? Rose used to be your buddy, u must be pissed that she changed, but think of it as a win won for you! LMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jeffry helms

United States

#48141 May 24, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
...and so, yet another male hater decides to run with the homosexual castration gimmick rather than simply accept their anti-social behavior for what it is. Another dead weekend on Topix.
Asian women aren't gay--their super sensitive--you gotta warm them up first etc.-you can't give them the french jack hammer right from the start--Italian women same thing-they'll start crying.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jeffry helms

United States

#48142 May 24, 2014
You can wail on a english opera singer!! or german irish etc. french russian--but not asian or italian females , they'll start balling and crying etc.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
anonymous

Barberton, OH

#48143 May 24, 2014
Jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text> Asian women aren't gay--their super sensitive--you gotta warm them up first etc.-you can't give them the french jack hammer right from the start--Italian women same thing-they'll start crying.
No. A more appropriate description is that Asian women (and men) are prone to establishing their social constructs according to numerical order. Eastern Chinese-4 bit, Western Chinese-2 bit. Japanese-5 bit, Russian Asiatics- typically 6 bit, and so on, and so on.

There's an existential factor at work here. Asians ARE somewhat psychologically prone to marching in lockstep, but there is an expansionist element that is endemic to the tribes that were colonizing the new world. They are dream believers and until recently nobody held them accountable for following their dreams.

There's a vast amount of public opinion be exploited here, and a vast amount of evil that seems to be the goal. Learn the difference or don't! This doesn't have beans to do with Hasidic or other Jews. The best speculations I can offer at this tine is that the Liberal party is exploiting Constitutional ambiguity and FUD to to try to keep the line on current political agendas. They could be running and hiding in some months time They could be planting the flag for a new Amendment that endorses forms of mental illness. I just report, The riff-raff always have and always will choose based on an illusion of understanding or controll

So, what's the REAL question....and what the blip is THE REAL INFORMATOPMION

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jhelms

United States

#48144 May 24, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
No. A more appropriate description is that Asian women (and men) are prone to establishing their social constructs according to numerical order. Eastern Chinese-4 bit, Western Chinese-2 bit. Japanese-5 bit, Russian Asiatics- typically 6 bit, and so on, and so on.
There's an existential factor at work here. Asians ARE somewhat psychologically prone to marching in lockstep, but there is an expansionist element that is endemic to the tribes that were colonizing the new world. They are dream believers and until recently nobody held them accountable for following their dreams.
There's a vast amount of public opinion be exploited here, and a vast amount of evil that seems to be the goal. Learn the difference or don't! This doesn't have beans to do with Hasidic or other Jews. The best speculations I can offer at this tine is that the Liberal party is exploiting Constitutional ambiguity and FUD to to try to keep the line on current political agendas. They could be running and hiding in some months time They could be planting the flag for a new Amendment that endorses forms of mental illness. I just report, The riff-raff always have and always will choose based on an illusion of understanding or controll
So, what's the REAL question....and what the blip is THE REAL INFORMATOPMION
I love fking the asian women, next time I go up to san fran--I gonna do some more.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#48145 May 24, 2014
jeffryhelms wrote:
<quoted text> Be careful I know how steroid people act--try prozac and steroid mixed!!! California made a law against being on prozac over 10 years because of the high rate of violence and murder with the "over 10 year prozac users" etc.---their is a fine line between being funny and being angry and prozac makes you "funny" etc .you can make people laugh etc.-but eventually prozac shorts out the central nervous system and you become violent etc. so they passed that law. Alot of comedians are on prozac. The california prison system is full of prozac victims etc.---O.J was one of the victims also--he had a way out or jail and still could have kept his fortune etc.--but he would have had to take a pysc. alternative etc. and his doctor would have taken the fall.
I don't know about OJ in particular, but those drugs are bad news, and do induce violent behavior in people. I think they are a factor in almost all of random mass killings here in the US.

Santa Monica, CA

#48146 May 24, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Except when it's in your favor. What happened to the leg lamp icon?
Again, you lie. I've never used the term "legislating from the bench"
And you are so stupid you are trying to insult a 58 year old woman by telling her that her legs look like perfected, idealized images of legs.

Santa Monica, CA

#48147 May 24, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Sex segregationist marriage is based on inequality, discrimination and prejudice but one man and one woman marriage is perfect affirmative action, diversity and sex integration. Don't let the left redefine the American family, they don't have our children's best interest at heart.
Your parents divorced, did they have your best interests at heart?
LOL!

Santa Monica, CA

#48148 May 24, 2014
SevenTeeIQ wrote:
<quoted text>
A matter of taste? I suppose shooting up Heroin is also just a matter of taste, so is having sex with prostitutes, so is binge drinking and participating in orgies.
Wow, you are dumb.
No, shooting up heroin is an act...
Having sex with prostitutes is an act...
Binge drinking is an act...
Participating in orgies is an act...
Whether or not any of those acts is "perverted" is a matter of taste.
SevenTeeIQ wrote:
Actually it is the gay that is spreading their hate and selfishness by demanding marriage when it is not in the greatest good for the greatest number of people. Make no mistake about it when you destroy marriage there are consequences.
So, you're into utilitarianism? That a system that doesn't allow for any individual rights at all.
Gay marriage doesn't destroy marriage.

Santa Monica, CA

#48149 May 24, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Parse bunny! You post lies as an introduction to everything. You're calling me a homophobe when you know nothing about me.
I'm going by your posts. I'm no mind reader, since you make homophobic posts, I assume you are a homophobe.
anonymous wrote:
You're the one who is here to demonize. I'm the one who's posting a rational argument, and demonstrating your demons simply by allowing you to act them out....And you DO!
Putting aside your rather embarrassing working class attempts at humor and your "laws" that are little more than self-important rambling, your other big lie is your claim that you don't endorse homosexuality. You obviously do by virtue of your castration obsession. Do you have the "gonads" to admit YOU are wrong?
You're the one with the castration obsession. Gonads in males are the balls, and the gonads in females are the ovaries.
anonymous wrote:
f course not! You're wrapped up in a fantasy where you don't NEED them! You obviously imply that NOBODY needs them and the logical conclusion is that you think the only good male is a homosexual male.

Look, stupid, the phrase, "You don't have the balls to..." is a common expression. Only a real nut job would read all that into it.(Don't read anything into my use of the word "nut.) I just used "gonads" to cover both genders.
anonymous wrote:
Rose, you're all twisted up in the head. Untangling your hypocrisy is among the least important things in my world, but sometimes it is significant to demonstrate the lunacy to a bunch of pathetic males who really are afraid of losing their pee-pees and who slowly allow themselves to be conditioned by fools like you.
Congratulations! You're useful as a stage prop for wimps who run and cry if I confront them directly! They know who they are. They hide in their closets and wish they had a pee-pee so they could come out and see the light of day other when Rosie lets them....but Rosie has a thing for the cannabis so she doesn't like a lot of light in her eyes. She keeps the door and windows closed and the curtains drawn most of the day. Too bad. Too, too bad!
WAIT!!!!! WAIT!!!! IT'S THE 14TH AMENDMENT!!!!!!!!!!
Bat$#!+ crazy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 1 min Captain Yesterday 40
News Trump's Newest Ad Is So Frickin' WeirdBy Olivia... 2 min Denny CranesPlace 10
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 min LordFree 10,346
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 4 min woodtick57 161
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 5 min gwww 149
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RealDave 1,403,261
News Thursday was actually a bad day for Trump 7 min bozo 8
News Ohio's Kasich urges working together at NAACP c... 14 min WeTheSheeple 127
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Yeah 391,049
More from around the web