Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61385 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45911 May 10, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical trampy trailer-trash tranny trucker troll tactic.
SecretSmile, Hunty.
I have a piece of land in Mariposa County near Yosemite with a "trailer" on it. You should see the new ones. Built like sh!t brick houses. Nice. Hardwood floors, granite, vaulted ceilings yada yada even two stories if you want. Built better than most on site built houses. So I am trailer trash. Although I rent it and don't live there. But I would like too if the SF Bay ever gets old. Or whatever.

Anyway. Trailers are cool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45912 May 10, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Look Asshat I said love, now go pound sand
Do you need an asshat to pound sand poof daddy? Tell you the truth I don't know what either is. Must be a gay thing. Pound sand? Ass Hat? Egads! Sounds gay.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45913 May 10, 2014

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jax

Ballwin, MO

#45914 May 10, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nGSN7JVg1yQXX
Very informative post thank you for posting.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jax

Ballwin, MO

#45915 May 10, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need an asshat to pound sand poof daddy? Tell you the truth I don't know what either is. Must be a gay thing. Pound sand? Ass Hat? Egads! Sounds gay.
Pound Sand
"The origin of the expression go pound sand is from a longer expression, not to know (have enough sense to) pound sand down a rathole. Filling rat holes with sand is menial work, and telling someone to pound sand down a hole is like telling them to go fly a kite. The expression dates to at least 1912 and is common in the midwestern United States." / Urban Dictionary
poof definition: dig a little hole in the warm sand and pound the sand with his wittle pee pee

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45916 May 10, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't laugh. Had a girlfriend once had a lot of ballast down there. But nice! Thick. Big ole thunder rumbler thighs! No cellulite. HUBBA HUBBA! Rode her like a horsey. Like a rented mule. Ah good times! Forgot her name. Old Timers. C.R.A.F.T. Ah good times.
Was she a Phyllis Diller look-a-like, just older, 22aaa extra long, and thunder thighs?

Dang, what a coincidence!!!

Snicker grin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nine Ball

Harrodsburg, KY

#45917 May 10, 2014
Them gays and lesbanes and their libral friends are pushing marriage between two mens and two womens so that people will thank they is just as normal as ever body else. They ain't. They is just diffarant. We is all part of the animal kingdom. Gays and lesbanes dose thangs that ain't natural cause they ain't gots the equipment to have sex the normal way. Did eny body ever see two boar hogs getting with it? Dose two she sheep do sex? I ain't never seen two bulls playing with each other's peckers. Animals dose the natural thang so that there will be babies. Human gays and lesbanes ain't like the rest of the animals or the rest of the human race.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
Mr BROWN

Ballwin, MO

#45919 May 10, 2014
Nine Ball wrote:
Them gays and lesbanes and their libral friends are pushing marriage between two mens and two womens so that people will thank they is just as normal as ever body else. They ain't. They is just diffarant. We is all part of the animal kingdom. Gays and lesbanes dose thangs that ain't natural cause they ain't gots the equipment to have sex the normal way. Did eny body ever see two boar hogs getting with it? Dose two she sheep do sex? I ain't never seen two bulls playing with each other's peckers. Animals dose the natural thang so that there will be babies. Human gays and lesbanes ain't like the rest of the animals or the rest of the human race.
Now that you mention i seen a little male dog humping a male cat.
Clear case of homosexuality virus going on. The cat seem to like getting his fudge packed. The dog and cat previous owners were extremely gay i mean tooty fruity flamboyant pedo's .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#45920 May 10, 2014
Twinckle wrote:
thunder thighs lol
Ya cool beans....:(
1 post removed
yonegro

United States

#45922 May 10, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey baby doll here you are again are you stalking me... want sumthin?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45923 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Was she a Phyllis Diller look-a-like, just older, 22aaa extra long, and thunder thighs?
Nope.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45924 May 10, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Twinckle another of Jizzy's sock puppets?

Oh snap! Cool beans.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#45925 May 10, 2014
larsngunther wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah zee Dukes of Hazard have internet.
Except in Nine Ball's case it more "Dorks of Hazard".
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45926 May 10, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you said is true. Just your opinion.
Again...HOW IS TWO MEN MARRYING EACH EFFECT YOU...Please be an adult no twisting no turning..FLAT OUT DOES IT EFFECT YOU IF TWO MEN MARRY EACH OTHER...
can you be an adult for one second and answer that?
You need a time out.

Ah good times!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#45927 May 10, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
You can not "discriminate" against a behavior choice.
Now that's just stupid, but we've come to expect that from you and your state.

You certainly can discriminate against a behavior choice.(Religion is a choice.)

However, being gay is not a behavior, just like being straight is not a behavior. If you are a straight virgin, you are still straight.

And you are still stupid.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#45928 May 10, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
You choose to be a filthycocksucker
Actually, no, you don't.

However you choose to be a phony "christian."

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#45929 May 10, 2014
yonegro wrote:
<quoted text>hey baby doll here you are again are you stalking me... want sumthin?
Never heard of you in my life....

Fort Lauderdale FL

#45930 May 10, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You make homosexuality sound like it's been an open all American way of life. How did the term "Comming out of Closet" originate?
It didn't. "Coming" isn't a word. And newness is irrelevant to the discussion. Equal rights are equal rights, no matter how long they have been illegally denied.

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#45931 May 10, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Is Twinckle another of Jizzy's sock puppets?

Oh snap! Cool beans.
Fk if I know,I get "random terrorists"!
LMAO,Have a good night!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#45932 May 10, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If he lived next door to you would you throw your garbage over the fence into his yard?
I'd like to, but I wouldn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DACA recipients question future 2 min Wisdom of Ages 301
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min mdbuilder 1,618,203
News Trump: Drug czar nominee pulls his name from co... 6 min hawaiian punch 51
News Pence leaves NFL game after players kneel durin... 9 min hawaiian punch 691
News Trump to halt subsidies to health insurers 18 min hawaiian punch 252
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 21 min NutSoDivineMsM 318,270
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 25 min NutSoDivineMsM 36,501
News Trump pledges fealty to religious values, a oeM... 1 hr Red Crosse 145
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr RiccardoFire 12,901
More from around the web