Gay marriage

Full story: Los Angeles Times

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.
Comments
41,701 - 41,720 of 54,848 Comments Last updated 30 min ago

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#45412 May 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.

It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.

It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.

It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.

It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.

It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.

It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.

All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.

It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples.

The closest a ss couple can come is marrage.
Marriage between one man and
woman?Committed? You aren't !
You cheated on your wife!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruno

Santa Monica, CA

#45413 May 7, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us Bluto, what kind of boat do you have? K-Mart special 8 foot inflatable? Paddle or upscale electric trolling motor?($99 at K-Mart).
Well boi rizzo, I do have an inflatable, however it is 12 foot with a 15 hp outboard. It is stored on the forward deck of my boat. It is not a K-Mart special like the one on display as you stuffing your face with buttery popcorn while your husband does his shopping. If you save enough cans maybe you can buy that K-Mart special inflatable

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruno

Santa Monica, CA

#45414 May 7, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruno thinks penguins can fly.
You are such an angry fat little homo

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruno

Santa Monica, CA

#45415 May 7, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you and Poof were (ahem) buddies. Trouble in paradise?
Does it bother you when I argue a point with someone who constantly makes you look like the jackass that you are rizzo. Are you trying to win friends LMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45416 May 7, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage between one man and
woman?Committed? You aren't !
You cheated on your wife!
Tranny, quit hitting on me. I'm not interested!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45417 May 7, 2014
I note two scientific facts:

1. At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior, making ss marriage an oxymoron.

2. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning making homosexuality a sexual defect.

No Bible, only facts.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Madison, WI

#45418 May 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.
It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.
It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.
It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.
It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.
It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.
It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.
All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.
It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples.
Well lets see, marriage has not always been between a man and a woman, it was at one time between a man and as many females as he could buy,steal, trade for or be given.
You can also trace back in time that marriages between two men and two women existed.

Reproduction is not a requirement in any marriage.
Not that it matters, gays and lesbians are capable of rising children , not to forget the fact that lesbians are females and are capable of child birth.

The fact that how , where and why two adults have sex is in no way a valid reason to deny them the right to marry. I know I did not marry my wife because I like the way she blows me. Marriage is far more than sex. If you based yours on sex, its no wonder why the divorce rate is so high

Religion per say really has nothing to do with marriage, two atheists can be married by a judge and carry the same rights as those married in a church.

It is absurd to equate a ss couples. marriage be any different than yours

Poof

Madison, WI

#45419 May 7, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is saying a SSM is inferior to a marriage between a man and a woman Mr. Poof? I hear it is inferior to the hetero society in general.
KiMare. I really don't care what you heard.
Poof

Madison, WI

#45420 May 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
1. At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior, making ss marriage an oxymoron.
2. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning making homosexuality a sexual defect.
No Bible, only facts.
Smile.
Your opinions are hardly facts.
Bruno

Santa Monica, CA

#45421 May 7, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>KiMare. I really don't care what you heard.
I know you don't because it will make you look like rizzo! a jackass

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruno

Santa Monica, CA

#45422 May 7, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>KiMare. I really don't care what you heard.
Why can't you answer the question?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruno

Santa Monica, CA

#45423 May 7, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Your opinions are hardly facts.
You *morons ask for facts, when they are given you call them opinions WTF you morons don't know what an opinion is!

* morons in this case = homosexuals

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#45424 May 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Tranny, quit hitting on me. I'm not interested!
In your dreams freak.....I'M SURE LOL
Bruno

Santa Monica, CA

#45425 May 7, 2014
Poof wrote:
Dear Spoof, you are a jackass --- Not an opinion a FACT

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
3 posts removed
Bruno

Santa Monica, CA

#45429 May 7, 2014
Spoof, next time your buddy, boi rizzo ticks you off -- just tell him to BLOW YOU ! lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45430 May 7, 2014
Poof wrote:
I didn't give an opinion. I posted facts.

I've posted validation of both facts many times. Facts that teens know. Which only proves that your gay denial has made you dumber than an eight grader!

1. http://www.psy.cmu.edu/~rakison/bussandschmit ...

The first two sentences, "Mating is a human universal. All known societies have formal marriage alliances between men and woman."

2. http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc ...

"Is Anal Sex Safe?

There are a number of health risks with anal sex, and anal intercourse is the riskiest form of sexual activity for several reasons, including the following:"

Those two facts make ss marriage an oxymoron, literally marrage because of the desecration it seeks to create by denying reality.

SMile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#45431 May 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the fact that "marrage" isn't a real word, etard.

Location hidden

#45432 May 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Well lets see, marriage has not always been between a man and a woman, it was at one time between a man and as many females as he could buy,steal, trade for or be given.
You can also trace back in time that marriages between two men and two women existed.
Reproduction is not a requirement in any marriage.
Not that it matters, gays and lesbians are capable of rising children , not to forget the fact that lesbians are females and are capable of child birth.
The fact that how , where and why two adults have sex is in no way a valid reason to deny them the right to marry. I know I did not marry my wife because I like the way she blows me. Marriage is far more than sex. If you based yours on sex, its no wonder why the divorce rate is so high
Religion per say really has nothing to do with marriage, two atheists can be married by a judge and carry the same rights as those married in a church.
It is absurd to equate a ss couples. marriage be any different than yours
Kinda skipped through there puffy...

1. Marriage has always included both genders. Ss couples claiming marriage have been extremely rare and extremely brief. In 8,000 years of human history, it has NEVER established itself and spread.

2. I never said procreation was a requirement. I noted that mutual procreation can only occur between a male and female. A ss couple can NEVER replicate that.

3. The most intimate physical expression of union has everything to do with marriage. Your attempt to brush it aside is really stupid. A clear sign of desperation.

4. A wise and mature person is sensitive and considerate of religious and cultural traditions.

Your partial response is an epic fail.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45433 May 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
No Bible, only facts.
Smile.
Two worthless, irrelevant opinions. ROTFLMAO

Pure troll shit.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45434 May 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't give an opinion. I posted facts.
I've posted validation of both facts many times. Facts that teens know. Which only proves that your gay denial has made you dumber than an eight grader!
1. http://www.psy.cmu.edu/~rakison/bussandschmit ...
The first two sentences, "Mating is a human universal. All known societies have formal marriage alliances between men and woman."
2. http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc ...
"Is Anal Sex Safe?
There are a number of health risks with anal sex, and anal intercourse is the riskiest form of sexual activity for several reasons, including the following:"
Those two facts make ss marriage an oxymoron, literally marrage because of the desecration it seeks to create by denying reality.
SMile.
You really need some new material troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the clintons are isis members 4 min fulkne122 1
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min inbred Genius 115,193
5A VA employee, a crack house, and a lengthy fi... 5 min radiofreeamerica 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min ptbw forever 1,100,094
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min harmonious 255,998
Obama cautions against using force to solve crises 6 min Cordwainer Trout 7
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 min Fair Game 32,465
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 8 min xxxrayted 9,798
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••