Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61362 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26206 Feb 9, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull-shit. Is that what you did?
This is what Charlie with a Feather up his ass did:

2 Kings 18:27, " ...that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?"

All Christians do that, and then when they are done they visit here to complain about anal sex. It all has to do with how long they warm pews. The longer they warm them pews, the more they think about anal sex. The Con-artist at the front of their church says "Jesus" and they think of the butt plug they inserted before getting dressed for church. And of course their children are down in the basement Sunday School learning about:

Gen. 38:9 "...and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground."

Lev. 21:20 "... a man that is broken footed or...hath his stones broken."

2 Sam. 16:21 "... and Absalom went in unto his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel."

Ezek. 23:20 "..Yet she increased her harlotry, and doted upon her paramours there, whose members were like those of asses, and whose issue was like that of horses. Thus you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when the Egyptians handled your bosom and pressed your young breasts."

Song 5:4 "My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him."

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#26207 Feb 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It exposes the reality that they recognize the functional purposes of the penis and vagina.
Another reason that claiming marriage is a futile attempt for self-acceptance, rooted in the denial that homosexuality is a sexual defect.
The greatest perversion is the foolish attempt to forceably impose that denial on everyone else. It will never be accepted, and will instead be greatly resented.
The majority of Americans already accept same-sex couples as being married.

Btw, did you lose a lot of pubic hair in the great mangina fire of early '14?

Tawas City, Michigan

#26208 Feb 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as a ss marriage..
HEY, you FINALLY got one right.

There is only marriage, which now includes same-sex couples.

Maybe your mangina fire sparked a bit of sanity in your brain.

If that's the case, you should SET IT ON FIRE AGAIN!!!!

Burn mangina, burn!!!

Location hidden

#26209 Feb 9, 2014
Song 5:4 "My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him."

That is not one of my favorite Bible study subjects. Christians subject their children to it because it is what God wants them to know about their lives here on the earth. Personally I reject Christ-insanity as just another kind of child abuse.

Tawas City, Michigan

#26210 Feb 9, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it should be legal Comrade Sheepie. If I want to marry a fetus I should be able to do so just as you, a sheep-o-phile should be able to marry a sheep. Which is something which you STILL refuse to publicly acknowledge.
Keep digging your hole deeper...

Tawas City, Michigan

#26211 Feb 9, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where? You want the message number and the page it is on? Oh please like you care about facts. And each time you write, "I said..." it is different from what you said elsewhere. So who cares what you said, you'll change it later on in the day anyway!
Anyway, you have changed your tune once again and you will continue to change your tune and that makes normal conversation impossible. If it wasn't for red herrings you would have nothing to post.
A red herring is a figurative expression referring to a logical fallacy in which a clue or piece of information is or is intended to be misleading, or distracting ...
Translation- you lied again.

Location hidden

#26212 Feb 9, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. That's where you and Moral Compass are headed.
Lucky for you, it is simply a fictional delusion.
GOD: Ecclesiastes 3:1, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:"

Why does the God they insist upon say there is a time for anal sex and yet they claim, Claim CLAIM to be so against it?

If they trust the Bible to tell them about hell, then why don't they trust the Bible to tell them about anal sex and bj's? I hope some of our resident reprobates, especially KiMare, will answer that.

Tawas City, Michigan

#26213 Feb 9, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
But do tell me what changed when polygamy was made illegal by busybodies in our government?
Less children could be legally sexually abuse by their "husband".
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#26216 Feb 9, 2014
Charlie Feather wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! I voted you up, but the gay bullies here seem to have us outnumbered.
Normal intelligent people who can think and use reason have you outnumbered.

Tawas City, Michigan

#26217 Feb 9, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Asked and answered. It is insanity saying the same thing over and over and expecting different results each time.
Sure I can say consenting adults and you can red herring it into child rape. Go ahead, I can't stop you, all I can do is point out your insanity and laugh at you with Frankie.
Laugh all you want, but it's not going to get polygamy legalized.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#26218 Feb 9, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY, you FINALLY got one right.
There is only marriage, which now includes same-sex couples.
Maybe your mangina fire sparked a bit of sanity in your brain.
If that's the case, you should SET IT ON FIRE AGAIN!!!!
Burn mangina, burn!!!
That's why I gave him a gold star.......for getting one thing right......lol!!!

Location hidden

#26219 Feb 9, 2014
Charlie Feather wrote:
<quoted text>
When males homosexuals engage in sodomy, what they really want is a vagina. What they want is a man with a vagina. How weird is that?
For lesbians, it is just as obvious that they want a penis, since they use artificial ones.
Is it any wonder that they are classified as perverts?
When you engage in insults in gay groups what you really want is to bottom and for a man to top you. How weird is that? Is it any wonder you are classified as reprobates?

Tawas City, Michigan

#26220 Feb 9, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You said the opposite 3 days ago.
Except of course I didn't.

You obviously can comprehend basic English.

I've NEVER said children are adults just because the state allows their parents to give consent for them to marry.

YOU made that assertion.

Either learn to read better, or lie less.

Tawas City, Michigan

#26221 Feb 9, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Another red herring Comrade Sheepie.
YOU are the moron who claimed a baker was forced to bake a cake.

I'm simply asking you for that baker's name.

If it's "another red herring", then why did you bring it up in the first place?

Tawas City, Michigan

#26222 Feb 9, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
No big deal, my kids know how to defend themselves and how to say no. They also know how to say yes! I didn't raise any sissy Mary's like your parents did.
Don't you ever run out of red herrings?
Hey, I'm just applying YOUR anarchist rules.

It doesn't matter if they say no or not; there is always someone with a bigger gun who will take what they want.

Tawas City, Michigan

#26223 Feb 9, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
When Comrade Sheepie, our resident sheep-o-phile reads the words "consenting adults" something magical happens in his pea sized micro brain, he believes "child rape".
This is what we say, "Consenting adults blah blah blah and what Sheepie sees is"Child rape blah blah blah".
Do you know that Comrade Sheepies favorite color is plaid?
Actually my favorite colors are red, white, and blue.

Tawas City, Michigan

#26224 Feb 9, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly would like to see Comrade Sheepie our resident sheep-o-phile get a grip, a grip on reality and leave all his red herrings in their tank where they belong. But it won't happen.
Because of the psychological law called "the law of often repeated acts". Sheepie has presented so many red herrings so many times it is all he can do now, because it is all he knows how to do any more. They say you can't teach a dog new tricks and clearly you can't teach a sheep-o-phile new tricks either.
He has no other option but to keep posting his red herrings. But we can still laugh at him, right?
Laugh all you want, it won't get polygamy legalized.

Location hidden

#26225 Feb 9, 2014
Charlie Feather wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay! That's too funny! LOLOLOLOLOL!!
If you found that funny you'll find this hilarious!

Deut. 23:1-2 "He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD. A bastard shall not enter ..."

2 Kings 18:27 "... that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you."

Prov. 5:19 "... let her breasts satisfy thee at all times;..."

Song 1:13 "A bundle of myrrh is my well beloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts."

Song 4:5 "Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies."

Song 8:10 "I am a wall, and my breasts like towers:..."

Tawas City, Michigan

#26226 Feb 9, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us where the 14th amendment gives you the right to force bakers to bake cakes. Or to be silly and reply to everything with a red herring.
Since you brought it up once again, we're STILL waiting for you to name a single baker forced to bake cakes.

Oh, you must be talking about convicted prisoners who have to work in the prison bakery....
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#26227 Feb 9, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you consult an Attorney. Once you open the floodgates and change a marriage law everybody can ride the wave. There will now be a sound legal argument for incest marriage, polygamy.
You are destroying the bedrock of our society and you don't even know it or even care.
Perhaps YOU should consult an attorney, and re-read your LOGIC FOR 1st GRADERS textbook. Your slippery slope argument is a logical fallacy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,763,011
News Mitch McConnell says a 'blue wave' won't be com... 3 min OccupyThis 19
News Veterans Fight to Fix Run-Down Mare Island Ceme... 12 min OccupyThis 3
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 24 min Susanm 341,611
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 25 min Quirky 1,156
News President Donald Trump has demanded answers abo... 30 min fish and poi 412
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 36 min Richard The Lion... 81,290
News Trump's land of delusion 38 min Say What 43
News Woman Fatally Shot by Border Patrol Agent Came ... 1 hr Annie Oakly 42