Obama: US won't be dragged into anoth...

Obama: US won't be dragged into another Iraq war

There are 117 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 9, 2014, titled Obama: US won't be dragged into another Iraq war. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

President Barack Obama says the United States can't and shouldn't intervene in every world crisis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#95 Aug 11, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you ask a question, and run from the answer. You're really not much competition.
Answer with proof - you know, the kind you demand of everyone else you moron?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#96 Aug 11, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>What an idiot!!!

Never invaded any of these countries.

Egypt was undergoing its own revolution.

Lybia we were asked by the Arab League to intervene / no boots on the ground stupid, and no war proclaimed.

Somalia and Yemen? Where's your proof of any of your absurd proclamations?

C'mon Dumbo - back up your nonsense with actual links now girl.
Not congress. The Arab league you say. Bombing moron is invading. Duhhhhh. You never served for sure.

Paris

#97 Aug 11, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>Answer with proof - you know, the kind you demand of everyone else you moron?
Yep, I ask but never get it. Sonny boy, if you can't Google, you should go to school
1 post removed
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#99 Aug 11, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I ask but never get it. Sonny boy, if you can't Google, you should go to school
Jumbles, why not add a link to your spams - and then folks might (might) pay attention to your comments and judge them less "clueless" and "nuts".
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#100 Aug 11, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really????
Busted again my little troll
I guess you missed some of the protest that Alex Jones led??
What way did Rand and Ron Paul vote?
I was on the street against both daddy and Jr rush to war......
I am against spending one penny out side the USA
Now if someone wants to pay us to turn some country into a new sea or ocean I have no problem....Bomb the crap out of them....
You're a liar and a piece of crap. Troll? Look in the mirror, punk.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#101 Aug 11, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, dumbs--t, he's asking YOU for proof. You won't provide it, but at least we can laugh at you as a liar and fraud when, as above, you fail once again to provide it.

LOL!
the Light

El Paso, TX

#102 Aug 11, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I'd love to use my second amendment rights. Where can I find you?
For the record, I'm ashamed you are an American too.
Your an illegal, so you have no right to comment on anything!
the Light

El Paso, TX

#103 Aug 11, 2014
Obama doesnt have to be dragged, hes running to it. Hes going to get the US in WW111.
Cat74

Joliet, IL

#104 Aug 11, 2014
The President has already dragged us into another Iraq war. He has no clue what he is doing, but he will do it anyway without Congressional approval. He really believes he is some sort of King. I say let him do whatever he wants. He will fail, but the Democrats will have to spend October explaining another bad decision. Hillary pointed out how bad his decision to pull out of Iraq in 2012 was, and how it has cost us time to deal with ISIS. Of course Obama says that is Horseshit. He is so intellectual
3 posts removed

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#108 Aug 12, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
The President has already dragged us into another Iraq war. He has no clue what he is doing, but he will do it anyway without Congressional approval. He really believes he is some sort of King. I say let him do whatever he wants. He will fail, but the Democrats will have to spend October explaining another bad decision. Hillary pointed out how bad his decision to pull out of Iraq in 2012 was, and how it has cost us time to deal with ISIS. Of course Obama says that is Horseshit. He is so intellectual
Even hilarity knows bar0ck had even less of a resume than she does.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#109 Aug 12, 2014
Obama said Hillary's Syria criticism is 'horseshit'...

Paris

#110 Aug 12, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>Jumbles, why not add a link to your spams - and then folks might (might) pay attention to your comments and judge them less "clueless" and "nuts".
Oh well sugar plumb, the attacks and stalkers I get to my post tell me you can't refute my post or the truth.

Paris

#111 Aug 12, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>You're a liar and a piece of crap. Troll? Look in the mirror, punk.
You must be looking in the mirror. Careful, don't scare yourself.

Paris

#112 Aug 12, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>Um, dumbs--t, he's asking YOU for proof. You won't provide it, but at least we can laugh at you as a liar and fraud when, as above, you fail once again to provide it.

LOL!
We, oh yes, say hello to your gerbil Alice. Uh she does need a bath yewwww

Paris

#113 Aug 12, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Damn, I wish he would let Valerie get him new puppet strings.

Paris

#114 Aug 12, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
Obama said Hillary's Syria criticism is 'horseshit'...
She caused most of the mess with Barry of course. Then ran from her duty and oath just like

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#115 Aug 12, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Didn't read the book you first bought, then got as a present dumbf'k?

Hilary was speaking about supplying Syrian rebels with weapons you tool!

Paris

#116 Aug 12, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't read the book you first bought, then got as a present dumbf'k?

Hilary was speaking about supplying Syrian rebels with weapons you tool!
Yes, that was the purpose of Benghazi. Another gun running scam. Gus to ISIS. Brilliant.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#117 Aug 12, 2014
the Light wrote:
Obama doesnt have to be dragged, hes running to it. Hes going to get the US in WW111.
Bush got us into two major wars as well as launching drone strikes and engaging in torture, spying, and illegal detentions.

That was REAL, not your idiot speculation, too,.

Why aren't you condemning him,'bagger buffoon?
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#118 Aug 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that was the purpose of Benghazi. Another gun running scam. Gus to ISIS. Brilliant.
LOL....jesus, you are both stupid AND crazy as a s--thouse rat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min NotSoDivineMsM 45,964
News Countdown clock ticking for Trump, Republicans 3 min CodeTalker 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USCitizen 1,656,557
News Kellyanne Conway Says Trump, Accused of Sexual ... 5 min Trump is a joke 20
News News Families of Navajo Code Talkers decry Trum... 8 min Trump is a joke 294
News Conservative Lawmaker Quits Congress After Disc... 9 min CodeTalker 34
News Trump accusers call for congressional investiga... 11 min CodeTalker 44
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 19 min INFIDEL 1,229
More from around the web