Hillary not thinking about 2016 presidency

Jan 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

Hillary Clinton, at Global Town Townterview at the Newseum in Washington, said she is "not inclined" to run for president in 2016.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

"Who cares who killed them"?
Really Hilary? Really?
CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hlllary will be too old in 2016 to run for anything. She isn't aging well, probably because she drinks too much. Alcohol make women look old before their time. Plus she lied about Benghazi, and Only God knows what else. And the social experiments are not working.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yeah, sure she's not. And the moon is made of cheese.......

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

POLITICAL DEFINITION

"Not thinking about running": thinking about nothing else.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Hillary is having nightmares about Benghazi.
CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

LOON ALERT! LOON ALERT! LOON ALERT! LOON ALERT! LOON ALERT!
Ninthman wrote:
"Who cares who killed them"?
Really Hilary? Really?
CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS
LOON ALERT! LOON ALERT! LOON ALERT! LOON ALERT! LOON ALERT!
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Cat74 wrote:
Hlllary will be too old in 2016 to run for anything. She isn't aging well,
Did you say the same thing about McCain, dearie.

Now frightwinger relax until we get confimation that Hillary is running.
liberal women are ugly

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Fat young neocon men and old ugly liberal women will not get elected POTUS. No to Christie and Hillary 2016.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

liberal women are ugly wrote:
Fat young neocon men and old ugly liberal women will not get elected POTUS. No to Christie and Hillary 2016.
How about Jan Brewer and Rand Paul? They can share the same broom, while Rand keeps that doily on his head from flying up Jan's pooper.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
LOON ALERT! LOON ALERT! LOON ALERT! LOON ALERT! LOON ALERT!
<quoted text>
LOON ALERT! LOON ALERT! LOON ALERT! LOON ALERT! LOON ALERT!
Hillary's is thiking about the HUGE sh:t sandwich she laft for Kerry.
.
CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS
Benghazi

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Hillaryous is the Gubmint equivalent of Hannibal Lector. "Who cares how they died?"_ Hillary

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>How about Jan Brewer and Rand Paul? They can share the same broom, while Rand keeps that doily on his head from flying up Jan's pooper.
How about Joe Biden......the world needs a laugh! Maybe the left will successfully change the 22d Amendment....making W eligible again.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>How about Jan Brewer and Rand Paul? They can share the same broom, while Rand keeps that doily on his head from flying up Jan's pooper.
CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL "IMMATURE" IDIOTS

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 29, 2013
 
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say the same thing about McCain, dearie.
Now frightwinger relax until we get confimation that Hillary is running.
you did

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Joe Biden......the world needs a laugh! Maybe the left will successfully change the 22d Amendment....making W eligible again.
I don't know how old you are, but Joe Biden is the best vice president in my lifetime, your predictable and feeble slurs notwithstanding.

Since: Dec 07

Chandler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know how old you are, but Joe Biden is the best vice president in my lifetime, your predictable and feeble slurs notwithstanding.
If you like Mr. gaffaminute...that's your problem...

The best vice-president was George H W Bush and Teddy Roosevelt. None better.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Saddle up Hillary, it's an easy ride to the White House from your seat. The GOP is currently locking up the Hispanic Vote for you now.

Pretty much now all that is left would be choosing your team and a move in date....
2 posts removed

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Cat74 wrote:
Hlllary will be too old in 2016 to run for anything. She isn't aging well, probably because she drinks too much. Alcohol make women look old before their time. Plus she lied about Benghazi, and Only God knows what else. And the social experiments are not working.
Well she is practicing her skeet shooting I'm told.

Mag Pushes Fake Picture of Obama Skeet Shooting...hahahaah mag removes golf club and adds shotgun to try and back up Obama's lie that he shoots skeet all the time..........one more liberal, one more lie.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know how old you are, but Joe Biden is the best vice president in my lifetime, your predictable and feeble slurs notwithstanding.
So you are four huh. Good typing.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Eric Gustafson wrote:
Saddle up Hillary, it's an easy ride to the White House from your seat. The GOP is currently locking up the Hispanic Vote for you now.
Pretty much now all that is left would be choosing your team and a move in date....
That is why our perceived enemies must turn D.C. into radioactive ash. Agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••