Boy, 11, vows to cut off enemies' hea...

Boy, 11, vows to cut off enemies' heads in ISIS video before being shot dead after car attack

There are 24 comments on the Daily Mail story from Monday Dec 3, titled Boy, 11, vows to cut off enemies' heads in ISIS video before being shot dead after car attack. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Touching image of George H.W. Bush's service dog Sully laying by his coffin is released as Air Force One arrives in Texas to fly him to DC for his state funeral while America begins to say goodbye to 41 NCIS investigate death of Vice Admiral Scott Stearney, 58, after the commander of the vitally strategic 5th Fleet 'took his own life', leaving the 20,000 sailors under his command 'rattled' Rep. Adam Schiff - the lead Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee - says Trump and his business 'are compromised' over business dealings with Russia Senior ISIS leader involved in the beheading of U.S. Army Ranger and aid worker, Peter Kassig, is 'killed in a drone strike' in Syria Good Samaritan stabbed to death after she rolled down her car window to give money to a woman begging for help to feed her baby 'It's pretty sketchy here': Florida woman celebrating her 36th birthday in Costa Rica ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jan2018

El Paso, TX

#2 Monday Dec 3
Started him out young
Billsfartvows

Cumberland, RI

#3 Monday Dec 3
Billyvows tofart onhill
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#4 Monday Dec 3
You think this mental misfit is the only one? They groom their killers from birth. Yes, we need some more of those little animals in out schools. Why are we allowing these animals into the country? They want to make our country Muslim. They have long term plans, and 4 congress people already. Would we have elected the Japanese, or Germans into Congress before the 2nd World War? No, so stop electing these primitives.
Hilloriefartedon e

Elk Grove Village, IL

#5 Monday Dec 3
Billsfartvows wrote:
Billyvows tofart onhill
Hilloreethinks fartsare onlydry
Used to be a Democrat

Salem, MA

#6 Monday Dec 3
Hi
Todd

Salem, MA

#7 Monday Dec 3
Hi
The Piper

Manassas, VA

#8 Monday Dec 3
Annie Oakly wrote:
You think this mental misfit is the only one? They groom their killers from birth. Yes, we need some more of those little animals in out schools. Why are we allowing these animals into the country? They want to make our country Muslim. They have long term plans, and 4 congress people already. Would we have elected the Japanese, or Germans into Congress before the 2nd World War? No, so stop electing these primitives.
Tell me what Islamic terrorists do that christian white folks didn't do first?
Retribution

Providence, UT

#9 Monday Dec 3
The Piper wrote:
<quoted text>

Commit acts of Jihad.
Hillfartmessager s

Timmins, Canada

#10 Monday Dec 3
Hilloriefartedone wrote:
<quoted text>

Hilloreethinks fartsare onlydry
Tellbill tofart onhill
POPS

United States

#11 Monday Dec 3
The Piper wrote:
<quoted text>

It matters NOT who did what 1st. It matters WHO is doing what NOW !!
AND realize that the '1st Christians' were NOT White. They were Mideastern & of the same complexion as Bedouins, Jordanians, Lebanese etc. even before any of the current nations existed but their lands & ancestors did exist. Even before Islam. Then the Persians, Romans & others (ALL non-Christians) persecuted, slaughtered, enslaved over ran them.
Then the Crusades which were initiated by non-white Muslims. Please Learn some world history before making inaccurate historical statements.
The Piper

Manassas, VA

#12 Monday Dec 3
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>

Commit acts of Jihad.
christians call it a crusade no difference
The Piper

Manassas, VA

#13 Monday Dec 3
POPS wrote:
<quoted text> It matters NOT who did what 1st. It matters WHO is doing what NOW !!
AND realize that the '1st Christians' were NOT White. They were Mideastern & of the same complexion as Bedouins, Jordanians, Lebanese etc. even before any of the current nations existed but their lands & ancestors did exist. Even before Islam. Then the Persians, Romans & others (ALL non-Christians) persecuted, slaughtered, enslaved over ran them.
Then the Crusades which were initiated by non-white Muslims. Please Learn some world history before making inaccurate historical statements.
I can't stop laughing at your idiocy
Your Lips

College Park, MD

#14 Monday Dec 3
The piper blew my pipe.
Hillfartshamed

Absecon, NJ

#15 Monday Dec 3
Hillfartmessagers wrote:
<quoted text>

Tellbill tofart onhill
Moanicablewbill
AnthonyNYR

Wantagh, NY

#16 Monday Dec 3
The Piper wrote:
<quoted text>

The difference may be that the acts of Christian savagery to allude to occurred about 800 years ago, when everybody was told the earth was flat and the sun, moon and stars revolved around IT! I'd like to think as a species we've evolved past people chopping off opponents' heads in 2018.
eggosaurus

Sioux City, IA

#17 Monday Dec 3
The Piper wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me what Islamic terrorists do that Christian white folks didn't do first?
google "Toddler bitten fifteen times by somalians at play centre"

For one thing, Christian children aren't trained to EAT other kids at the nursery school age level.
Hilldabeastfarts

Grover Beach, CA

#18 Monday Dec 3
Hillfartshamed wrote:
<quoted text>

Moanicablewbill
Hillwasnt trainedlike moanicawas
POPS

United States

#19 Monday Dec 3
The Piper wrote:
<quoted text>

Another 'Denial' comment. Sad
1 post removed
Billderbeastfart

Matawan, NJ

#21 Monday Dec 3
Hilldabeastfarts wrote:
<quoted text>

Hillwasnt trainedlike moanicawas
Anotherfart frombill
Siouxfan

Minot, ND

#22 Tuesday Dec 4
The Piper wrote:
<quoted text>

christians call it a crusade no difference
Never heard a Christian use the statement Christian Crusade! Where have you heard this or are you just repeating something for attention?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giuliani: 'Over my dead body' will Mueller inte... 4 min Say What 85
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min RoxLo 1,875,596
News White House pulls back from shutdown threat ove... 14 min Billogniafarts 5
News Federal judge rules that the Affordable Care Ac... 22 min Hillalryfartsniffer 16
News Victory Fund endorses only openly gay candidate... 26 min They cannot kill ... 33
News Senate Votes to Advance Criminal Justice Overha... 29 min Say What 6
News After judge's ruling against 'Obamacare,' what ... 35 min Say What 8
News Trump threatens gov't shutdown in heated meetin... 38 min DR X 202
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Swamp is full 121,825
News Donald Trump says US military to build border w... 2 hr WasteWater 351