'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 270338 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#177437 Sep 5, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>"You need to just say thank you and shut your sewer hole when it comes to defending this country."

How about you just proved my point about not knowing what you're defending!!!! You know, freedom of speech and all!!

"I'm sure you have protested at soldiers funerals." No, that's Baptist you're thinking of, you know, other religious zealots!!! Not me!!

"All of these complexities of Freedom & Liberty you speak of are guaranteed to you by someone else fighting the battle"
Nope, wrong again, they are guaranteed to me by the Constitution regardless of Wars.

Here's a question for you...

Why is it OK for Republicans to refuse to fund Veterans when they return from the battlefield? Why is THAT OK with you?
You know, you're too stupid to be a veteran, that's easy to see, but why do you go out of your way to show your still on the moronic Bush Did It crap.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#177438 Sep 5, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!!! You need just one more Repub monkey trial and I'm sure your facts will come out on the matter.
We need the facts, but like every other thing surrounding Obama, it's hidden.

Since: Jul 14

United States

#177439 Sep 5, 2014
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Top-1...

TEN OBVIOUS REASONS WHY ISLAM IS NOT RELIGION OF PEACE
1 post removed

United States

#177441 Sep 5, 2014

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#177442 Sep 5, 2014
Dirty and Raw.....Supper?...No, thank you!
Comedy??? Hell yea!!!
R.I.P. Joan Rivers

United States

#177443 Sep 5, 2014
http://www.teachmideast.org/essays/35-religio...

TEN THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT ISLAM
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177444 Sep 5, 2014
Check out Bret Bair and "13 Hours" tonight @ 10 pm on Fox. About the story of Benghazi ...

“ Trumpanzees...”

#177445 Sep 5, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Check out Bret Bair and "13 Hours" tonight @ 10 pm on Fox. About the story of Benghazi ...
The Story of Benghazi...bound to be dozens of late breaking new facts there....sorry, I'll be playing with myself

United States

#177446 Sep 5, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Thanks AL :-)))!!!!!
Commietator

Charlestown, IN

#177447 Sep 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You are delusional
As always all you need do is prove me wrong. But don't that it by using the CBO numbers because that is where the 70% less deficit spending comes from. Try FauxNews
laughting

Ashland, KY

#177448 Sep 5, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
The Story of Benghazi...bound to be dozens of late breaking new facts there....sorry, I'll be playing with myself
Got anything to do that with??????
Commietator

Charlestown, IN

#177449 Sep 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Like Johnson got 58,000 killed in Nam. Your turn.
No. There were no terrorist in Nam. The opposition were fighting under a nation flag. The Beirut attack was the first of its kind against America.
Commietator

Charlestown, IN

#177450 Sep 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>We need the facts, but like every other thing surrounding Obama, it's hidden.
So it is your opinion that every military leader has lied in the three hearings to protect Obama.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#177451 Sep 5, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
As always all you need do is prove me wrong. But don't that it by using the CBO numbers because that is where the 70% less deficit spending comes from. Try FauxNews
Ok, your right...now what have you occomplished other than wasting your life.
laughting

Ashland, KY

#177452 Sep 5, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't be. FauxNews has said for the past 6 years health insurance will go up.
Know what happened to you on 7/1/14
Here is what happened on that date.
Top income tax bracket went from 35% to 39.6%
Top Income Payroll Tax went from 37.4% to 52.2%
Capital Gains Tax went from 15% to 28%
Dividend Tax went from to 15% to39.6%
Estate tax went from 0% to 55%
All these taxes were passed under the Affordable Care Act, otherwise known as Obama Care.
All these taxes were passed with only Democrat votes. Not one Republican voted to do these taxes.
laughting

Ashland, KY

#177453 Sep 5, 2014
whats you gonna do when iSIS coms for you??? Don't call Obammy to help you he sent em on ya.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#177454 Sep 5, 2014
Well guess who had a plan all along. hahaha Those of such little faith. Gotcha

Obama Slays Another Republican Talking Point By Explaining His Strategy To Dismantle ISIS

During his press conference at the NATO summit today, President Obama put another Republican talking point out of its misery by explaining his strategy to dismantle ISIS.

Video:

So much for the Republican talking point that the president doesnít have a have worked in the past, and there is no reason that they wonít be effective in dealing with ISIS. Republicans going back to George W. Bush have refused to understand that terrorism canít be defeated with an invading army. The concept of terrorism canít be defeated with ground troops.

President Obama is correct. The best way to defeat terrorism is to neutralize the threat. Notice that President Obama didnít use George W. Bush war on terror lingo. This president has more reality based understanding of what it takes to deal with a terrorist threat. ISIS wants to provoke the US into another ground war, but Obama isnít going to fall for it.

The Obama strategy is better than the Republican strategy of sending a bunch of troops to invade a country that had nothing to do with the terrorist attack on American soil. Itís clear that the president has clear goal, while the only strategy that Republicans have is the one that let Osama Bin Laden roam free while American troops died in Iraq.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/09/05/obama-...

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

“ Trumpanzees...”

#177455 Sep 5, 2014
laughting wrote:
<quoted text>
Got anything to do that with??????
, yea, 10 inches and two feet
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#177456 Sep 5, 2014
Senate Report Confirms That Republicans Lied About The IRS Only Targeting Conservatives

A newly released report from the Senate Permanent Subcommittee On Investigations confirms that both liberal and conservatives groups received the same bad treatment and were targeted by the IRS. In short, Republicans lied about the IRS only targeting conservatives.

The Executive Summary section of the report put the Republican IRS conspiracy down for the count,

For Republicans, the IRS scandal is really about preventing new rules and investigations that would hurt the flow of Koch money into our elections. John Boehner admitted earlier this year that House Republicans were hoping to use the IRS scandal as grounds for impeaching President Obama and Attorney General Holder. Those who claim that the IRS targeted only conservatives are lying.

As much as Republicans want the story to be true, it isnít. There is no vast Obama conspiracy to use the IRS to punish his political critics. In light of what this report reveals, Republicans should drop their waste of taxpayer funds IRS investigations. There was no conspiracy. There was no targeting of just conservatives. The IRS scandal is dead and buried, but this wonít stop Republicans from repeating the completely debunked lie.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/09/05/senate...

Wasting taxpayer $$$$ on fake scandals. Lying and denying, what teabagger CONS do best.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177457 Sep 5, 2014
Cairo Decoded
The above images of murder and brutality are from Egypt.†They were taken†afterObama's speech in Cairo, a speech which was suppose to heal and bring the world together. Despite Obama's "healing" words, Coptic Christians are routinely targeted because they do not follow the religion of Islam.†Rarely, has Obama referenced these religious atrocities. Never, will Obama refer to the people who engage in such barbarism as Islamic terrorists or extremists.†"Cairo Decoded" explains why.†
http://www.frontlineofdefense.com/americas-en...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min sonicfilter 1,535,930
News Mike Huckabee to revive his talk show on TBN 8 min what 8
News James Comey fired as FBI director 9 min swampmudd 2,793
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Earl 240,966
News Hillary Clinton to address Wellesley College gr... 15 min anonymous 23
News Flynn invokes 5th Amendment, refuses to comply ... 21 min Soros King Maker 40
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 26 min Sandra 424
Reparations? democrats Pay Up... 40 min Chilli J 65
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 48 min Vlad 2,638
More from around the web