'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#176468 Aug 26, 2014
"The Possibilities of Tomorrow"

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

You sick losers spread all your hate, murders, filth, gloom and doom.. Enjoy your love fest too. I am sure you clowns will leave me big laughs. Especially the boozehound and her hookup Dorothy. hahaha

Stomp away and spin those proxies. lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#176469 Aug 26, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uqXQjRKpYFMXX
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
You sick losers spread all your hate, murders, filth, gloom and doom.. Enjoy your love fest too. I am sure you clowns will leave me big laughs. Especially the boozehound and her hookup Dorothy. hahaha
No stomp & spin here ...
Tho...
You sound jealous. Just like scumcaater the GNAT

)8~D>
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#176470 Aug 26, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Here you go Dorothy, dare you to watch. Honoring VETs like a President should.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DQe5P2k9IusXX
As Republicans Attack Obamaís Foreign Policy, the American Legion Cheers The President
Contrary to what Republicans are trying to sell, President Obamaís foreign policy drew cheers as he addressed the American Legionís 96th convention in Charlotte.
Video:
There is a reason why the presidentís pledge not to send ground troops back in draws applause from each audience that it is delivered to. The American people are tired of war, specifically war in the Middle East. Republicans and their media lapdogs have been labeling President Obamaís foreign policy a failure, but judged by the criteria of what the majority of Americans say they want, it has been a success. Most people wanted the troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan. This is exactly what Obama has done.
The Republican definition of foreign policy success is a continuation of George W. Bushís all war all of the time view of the world. Republicans are still trying to vindicate the invasion of Iraq. Their claim of Obama foreign policy failure is flavored with a refusal to admit their own failures and defeats.
It is telling that those who have a personal understanding of war cheered President Obamaís foreign policy.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/26/republ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
I earned my federal retirement check and the taxes I pay help others buy their turkeys and guess what lowlife, I don't cry about it. I am happy to help my fellow Americans. You greedy pigs would let a child starve and prove it everyday. Now go hookup with your booze hound. You are a match made in Danville. haahahahaha And gth
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Damn bat-shit, you CAN'T be that stupid. Really? Seriously! Obama surrounds himself with people who will clap for him or agree with him or "make them look as if they support him"...just another shady photo op. His staff always makes sure the cops are behind him cheering or union members or young Black people or the little Black kid he used at the signing of Obamacare into law and come to find out the kids mama was NEVER turned down for any medical treatments and was getting monetary help from different places...it just depends on what type of props he needs for that speech and for that days photo op. He plants people/reporters in his audience to ask questions (and ask them in a precise way) so he can capitalize on the moment furthering his agenda. He thought it was still working. LMMFAO He's so vain.

Now that we have had to listen to you ObaMORON'S and your messiah brag that he ended the Iraq war...wonder what his speal will include as to why he started it up again. And wonder what his excuse will be for starting his Drone war over Syria. Messiah War Monger? lol lol lol Seems Obama is always a day late and a dollar short on all of of the issues. I wish he would have stayed on vacation and stayed on the golf course...and out of the way. If he's busy fist-pumpin' his buddies on the golf course in the Hamptons there will be less damage to our country.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#176471 Aug 26, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
LMAS!!! Looks like they have been smoking that cigar together!! Did you know that Billy has his roots in Casey Co.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#176472 Aug 26, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn bat-shit, you CAN'T be that stupid. Really? Seriously! Obama surrounds himself with people who will clap for him or agree with him or "make them look as if they support him"...just another shady photo op. His staff always makes sure the cops are behind him cheering or union members or young Black people or the little Black kid he used at the signing of Obamacare into law and come to find out the kids mama was NEVER turned down for any medical treatments and was getting monetary help from different places...it just depends on what type of props he needs for that speech and for that days photo op. He plants people/reporters in his audience to ask questions (and ask them in a precise way) so he can capitalize on the moment furthering his agenda. He thought it was still working. LMMFAO He's so vain.
Now that we have had to listen to you ObaMORON'S and your messiah brag that he ended the Iraq war...wonder what his speal will include as to why he started it up again. And wonder what his excuse will be for starting his Drone war over Syria. Messiah War Monger? lol lol lol Seems Obama is always a day late and a dollar short on all of of the issues. I wish he would have stayed on vacation and stayed on the golf course...and out of the way. If he's busy fist-pumpin' his buddies on the golf course in the Hamptons there will be less damage to our country.
" He plants people/reporters in his audience to ask questions (and ask them in a precise way) so he can capitalize on the moment furthering his agenda. "

This is a new one, please post a link.
simple

United States

#176473 Aug 26, 2014
Grimes = rubber stamp for obama
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#176474 Aug 26, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Yep, I know that if my political party was doing its best to convince people that there is a Republican war on women...I sure as hell wouldn't bring a predator politician in to get my message across. Slick Willy seems to lean toward the younger girls with long hair. Guess he does that so he can hold their hair to steady him as he rams a cigar in and out of their vaginas. What a man, what a man, what a man! The dimocrats are pumping 55 million dollars into Grimes campaign because they fear the Republicans are going to take the majority in the Senate and they know if that happens...Mitch will force Obama to participate in the presidency for a CHANGE. lol If their token woman (Grimes) wins a Senate seat we just have one more dimocrat falling at the messiahs feet and his "agenda wish" is her command. If McConnell wins and the Senate becomes a Republican majority...Kentucky has a big voice and a politician that isn't afraid to stand up to Obama and force him to participate and negotiate in our political process. Those dems are so fearful of McConnell winning they have sent in Slick Willy and 55 million dimocrat dollars. Quite pathetic!

Slick Willy sings...in and out and in and out and puff, puff, pass, puff, puff, pass and shhhhhh don't wake my ball and chain Hillary up (she needs all the beauty sleep she can get!!) and don't wake my young daughter up who is sleeping just a few rooms away. LMAO
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#176475 Aug 26, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
" He plants people/reporters in his audience to ask questions (and ask them in a precise way) so he can capitalize on the moment furthering his agenda. "
You would have to be deaf, dumb and blind as a bat not to see when it happens. I'm sure that would just be impossible for you to believe because the media has never been in Obama's back pocket, right? What the fuck dude? Do you morons have to see everything in writing (a link)? Is a link on the computer stone-cold proof that it has to be the truth, the gospel truth, because you read it on the internet? Be safe and don't ever get on Craigs List, imbecile. lol There's a website that SWEARS Tupac and Elvis lives on a secluded Island and they raise hens that lay golden eggs. You fell for that one now kneel for this one! Moron!

If I ever feel the need to prove anything to your or your butt buddies I will let you know where I got my information. I don't have to copy and paste other peoples thought like bat-shit does constantly or post links which are a waste of time and energy because I don't know of anyone that goes to any of those links.

Since: Jul 14

Los Angeles, CA

#176476 Aug 26, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I got spammed to death for that post, but it was worth it. I know it was her that spammed me cuz she's here like a sneak in the night hitting the spam buttons....but you were so funny because I could just see her hanging from the ceiling like a monkey from the chandelier....LOL, priceless!!!!
8D
Hee hee ha ha, throw me a banana. I can peel it with my teeth and type with my feet.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#176477 Aug 26, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
May I butt in wt$???:D

http://www.answers.com/topic/common-sense
American Lady

Danville, KY

#176478 Aug 26, 2014
wt$= Glasgow
;~)

Flat Lick Ky.

#176479 Aug 26, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have to be deaf, dumb and blind as a bat not to see when it happens. I'm sure that would just be impossible for you to believe because the media has never been in Obama's back pocket, right? What the fuck dude? Do you morons have to see everything in writing (a link)? Is a link on the computer stone-cold proof that it has to be the truth, the gospel truth, because you read it on the internet? Be safe and don't ever get on Craigs List, imbecile. lol There's a website that SWEARS Tupac and Elvis lives on a secluded Island and they raise hens that lay golden eggs. You fell for that one now kneel for this one! Moron!
If I ever feel the need to prove anything to your or your butt buddies I will let you know where I got my information. I don't have to copy and paste other peoples thought like bat-shit does constantly or post links which are a waste of time and energy because I don't know of anyone that goes to any of those links.
No problem, I didn't think it existed anywhere other than your own head.!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#176480 Aug 26, 2014
Good Night *American Patriots*
hate to leave good company
BUT
Early day tomr ...

May God Bless and Protect each and everyone of You and Yours
<3
Jay

United States

#176481 Aug 26, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee ha ha, throw me a banana. I can peel it with my teeth and type with my feet.
LOL...remember when she said she could peel potato's and type at the same time? Peel, rinse, wipe hands, type, peel, rinse, wipe hands, type.

Funny . 8D
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#176482 Aug 26, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
May I butt in wt$???:D
http://www.answers.com/topic/common-sense
You sure can! Get 'em! lol Hope you have been well. I've been so busy at work for awhile and haven't been on here much. Be my guest...school them like you always do!

Since: Jul 14

Los Angeles, CA

#176483 Aug 26, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...remember when she said she could peel potato's and type at the same time? Peel, rinse, wipe hands, type, peel, rinse, wipe hands, type.
Funny . 8D
Yeah, I think only you and I, understand that joke.
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#176484 Aug 26, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>No problem, I didn't think it existed anywhere other than your own head.!
That was your first mistake...believing that you could actually think or reason or debate or comprehend. Try, try again. If you need help...phone a friend. I'm sure bat-shit would help you out. Now all you have to do is find what link she is obsessing about this time and she will copy and paste to your rescue. lmao
Jay

United States

#176485 Aug 26, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>

I donít have the link anymore, but this is true. They do the same thing at town meetings, or the town hall. Only certain questions will be taken by the speaker or president. All questions are reviewed beforehand. What he agrees to answer is already pre known, if thatís such a word. He only calls on those he is willing to receive their question. All of this is known before he even takes to the podium. Where have you been? Do you really think those people allowed in arenít searched, patted down and have to pass the mustard before they can even come in the room.

Flat Lick Ky.

#176486 Aug 26, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
That was your first mistake...believing that you could actually think or reason or debate or comprehend. Try, try again. If you need help...phone a friend. I'm sure bat-shit would help you out. Now all you have to do is find what link she is obsessing about this time and she will copy and paste to your rescue. lmao
I'd rather read her copy/paste than your mentally challenged ramblings you try to pass off as facts, at least I know where it comes from.
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#176487 Aug 26, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I'd rather read her copy/paste than your mentally challenged ramblings you try to pass off as facts, at least I know where it comes from.
Well that explains your ignorance rather well. Hey Twiggy, go learn all you can from bat-shit. You two couldn't produce a brain cell, between the both of you, to save your life.lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? 1 min aziz dostum dander 1,472
The Neocon Plan for War and More War 1 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 16
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Bluestater 1,142,196
Yes, those Kim Kardashian photos are about race 5 min Drilling for the ... 44
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min TurkanaBoy 126,945
Ryan set for collision course with Obama 21 min spud 5
Obama to award Presidential Medal of Freedom 23 min Cordwainer Trout 1
Obama sets off on a sales mission on immigration 35 min Grubbing Grubers 100
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 1 hr spud 782
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr King Clutch 282,151