'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 258958 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#176284 Aug 25, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, new and old businesses supply employment. And I will ask you to find me an old employer that is/is not hiring based on who's in office. Save the retort....you think the economy is dictated by who's in office and I think it plays a VERY small role relative to other factors
So Bush's two unfunded wars, 5 trillion debt and his remaking of home loans thru the American Down Payment Dream Act only had a small role in 5.5 million jobs per month being lost ?
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#176285 Aug 25, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
Signing out!
Too much LIBERAL SH*T coming up!
Good Night :-)))!!!!!
I thought the math, facts and truth would be an overload for you.
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#176286 Aug 25, 2014
Paul Ryan Takes on Ice Bucket Challenge

...fails to mention he voted to cut $500,000 from ALS research. Oops.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#176287 Aug 25, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
Signing out!
Too much LIBERAL FACTS coming up!
Good Night :-)))!!!!!
hahaha, yeah, we know you CONServaNUTZ hate FACTS. Run chemtrail zombie serb Run...hahaha

Didn't think you would like be reminded of your ignorant posts. With all those caps I think your crush )8~D> batshit crazy lisa loon found YOU on the Ferguson thread she was trolling. Crazy serb
Be sure and take your meds.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#176288 Aug 25, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
So Bush's two unfunded wars, 5 trillion debt and his remaking of home loans thru the American Down Payment Dream Act only had a small role in 5.5 million jobs per month being lost ?
Correct.
* many would argue Wars help the economy
* The US is always in debt. Never heard of a human losing a job because the US is in debt
* You're exaggerating the amount of jobs lost per month. For how many months were 5.5 million jobs lost? There are 145 million employed in america, so even at your exaggerated numbers...5 million is still a fraction.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#176289 Aug 25, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
Paul Ryan Takes on Ice Bucket Challenge
...fails to mention he voted to cut $500,000 from ALS research. Oops.
hahaha, about like GRANDrand doing a couple eye surgeries for a Presidential photo op documentary after running from them and voting to cut funding to their country. That is hilarious. He probably burned all his clothes before he left being around those "brown" people. He fools no one but his low IQ base. I would love him to go into the inner cities here and do some free care. Yeah, like that will happen. He sure loved him some Medicare fees in Bowling Green. He is a snake. Bet that Canadian crazed cruz is pissed. They will be tripping over themselves with McCONnell filibusting their own filibusters and green eggs and ham wasting millions of dollars trying to shut the government down as soon as they get back from their paid campaigning vacation. The worst DO NOTHING CONgress in HISTORY. You can bet I will be knocking on doors, stuffing envelopes, manning the phones and driving voters to the polls. With pleasure.

Great posts.

Have a great night. I plan too, it was a great unexpected day,(hot one) but love running into a lifelong friend I ended up ditching my errands for.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
1 post removed
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#176291 Aug 25, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, about like GRANDrand doing a couple eye surgeries for a Presidential photo op documentary after running from them and voting to cut funding to their country. That is hilarious. He probably burned all his clothes before he left being around those "brown" people. He fools no one but his low IQ base. I would love him to go into the inner cities here and do some free care. Yeah, like that will happen. He sure loved him some Medicare fees in Bowling Green. He is a snake. Bet that Canadian crazed cruz is pissed. They will be tripping over themselves with McCONnell filibusting their own filibusters and green eggs and ham wasting millions of dollars trying to shut the government down as soon as they get back from their paid campaigning vacation. The worst DO NOTHING CONgress in HISTORY. You can bet I will be knocking on doors, stuffing envelopes, manning the phones and driving voters to the polls. With pleasure.
Great posts.
Have a great night. I plan too, it was a great unexpected day,(hot one) but love running into a lifelong friend I ended up ditching my errands for.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
I pray your friends head didn't blow up from listening to your political rhetoric for hours??? Do you actually talk to them or copy and paste notes back and forth?
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#176292 Aug 25, 2014
Rand Paul: Dems afraid I'll run in 2016

Sen. Rand Paul says Democrats are afraid his stance on war and foreign policy would attract independents and "even some Democrats" if he were to run against Hillary Clinton for president in 2016.

The Kentucky Republican, widely speculated as a contender for the GOP presidential nomination in 2016, said the election would be "transformative" if Clinton runs.

“If you want to see a transformational election in our country, let the Democrats put forward a war hawk like Hillary Clinton, and you’ll see a transformation like you’ve never seen," Paul said.
Michael Czin of the Democratic National Committee subsequently offered a response to Paul's remarks:“Senator Paul’s foreign policy vision is to retreat from our responsibilities abroad by ending all foreign aid to our allies – including Israel. That’s the vision he’s laid out and defended time and time again and that even conservatives have said would bring ‘terrible misery’ to millions of people across the globe."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-live/2...

He just had some free ad time pulling that stunt while doing a humanitarian effort. That's the only vision that rughead had. His free political ads on his taxpayers vacation. The President had a "WORKING" vacation and they bitch about it. Less vacation days than all their heroes. They are so desperate and so scared of HILLARY. Her a war monger....hahahahahahaha She knows all the leaders of all the countries from her job as Secretary of State, Senator (NY), and FIRST LADY. Her and Bill would be the peace makers. With the help of the Pope. THAT scares them. Like I said she is more qualified and experienced than all their candidate clowns, thugs, liars and crooks put together. It's the republiCONS calling for WARS. It's profitable for them.

Bring it on. haha

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#176293 Aug 25, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray your friends head didn't blow up from listening to your political rhetoric for hours??? Do you actually talk to them or copy and paste notes back and forth?
At least I have friends. No we don't talk politics and religion, we have other things to talk about. Got that. I doubt it since you spend so much time here seeking attention. I save the political rants for you clueless CONServaNUTZ and trolls. And to share with my fellow libs. Chaps yourass don't it.

Go play with yourself. Create some new socks.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Jay

Versailles, IN

#176294 Aug 25, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
You crazy, demented, chemtrail soaked serb, YOU are the one saying I had to watch Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, and Bill Maher so I could "defend" OUR President. Only I think you use some sick slur when referring to him. YOU seriously need to step away from sucking the chemtrail fog and get back on your meds. Sounds like YOU are the one drunk or high. Can't even keep up with your own ignorant posts. Here, let me post this again....

No, let me post this..........

You are one of the most loathsome, despicable, gutter mouth women I’ve ever heard. You are obsessed with politics to the point that you are nuts! Everyone on here at least has a reasonable disagreement and debate, but when you come here you come with the venom of a viper, attacking everybody who doesn’t see things your way. Not only are you a racist, you are truly demented, obsessed with Mitch crap and shooting off your dirty, filthy mouth like some low class bar sl*t! Get some medical help, you low class *%#*#r!!!
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#176295 Aug 25, 2014
Like I give a flying ratsass what YOU think sissyboy. Go cry me a river little girl. I told you to scroll, roll and troll on. Go spin your name and location someplace else or hang out and wait for your little love fest. I know what you are. YOU hate it. Just exposing you loser lemmings lies. Suck it up crybaby.

Here, I will leave you with another video, don't care if you watch it. You got the other sexist, racist pig to play with. Have fun. You can also gth freak.

What Can Happen

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Stomp away and spin those proxies. You should at least change some of your loser buddies, it looks obvious when your's are the only one switched. hahahaha YOU make me laugh. Off to my BIG COMFY BED you obsess over. lol
Tommy

Johnson City, TN

#176296 Aug 25, 2014
DITCH MITCH, DITCH MITCH, DITCH MITCH, any person who actually had something to say couldn't say it for DITCH MITCH, wanting to be the center of attention. This scum makes me absolutely sick! If I were for Grimes, I would vote for MITCH, just because of this idiot!
truth

Princeton, KY

#176297 Aug 25, 2014
Tommy wrote:
DITCH MITCH, DITCH MITCH, DITCH MITCH, any person who actually had something to say couldn't say it for DITCH MITCH, wanting to be the center of attention. This scum makes me absolutely sick! If I were for Grimes, I would vote for MITCH, just because of this idiot!
Hell would freeze over before my family would vote for Mitch.
Tommy

Johnson City, TN

#176298 Aug 26, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell would freeze over before my family would vote for Mitch.
I imagine November is going to be a really sad time for you and your family, huh?
Tommy

Johnson City, TN

#176299 Aug 26, 2014
Pentagon says Obama wont give a response to what to do about ISIS? Personally I think he is having a mental breakdown in Martha's Vineyard, how long has he been there this time? 3,4 weeks? I think sir talks a lot is about done! Must be rough, when he goes on fundraisers, and the Democrat candidates don't show up, about all he has left are filthy Nancy and dirty Harry.
2 posts removed
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#176302 Aug 26, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the math, facts and truth would be an overload for you.
How about the SAME politicians that lied and cooked the books and used all kinds of deceit to submit the numbers and dollar amounts that would best suit their cause to the CBO concerning Obamacare? Are these the SAME politicians and their Party that you are saying we should be trusting of NOW? Are you expecting different results from their latest lies? You can repeat your crap til the cow finally gets home and sings like a canary...but lies and tricky math to fool their dumb ass supporters have lost their magic along with their devotion to their messiah.

The "real" unemployment numbers were revealed by the media for other presidents too but you fail to mention that part of your mathematically correct bullshit. Just face it...the lies and dirty deeds and deceit and bullshit you democrats have been leaving in piles around our country are still stinking and America is sick of your smell. Better grab yourself a few snot rags because you are going to need them in November. Then you can compare your bullshit to the number of democrats who are booted from office and can gauge how well your propaganda was received in the previous few years. lol

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#176303 Aug 26, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the SAME politicians that lied and cooked the books and used all kinds of deceit to submit the numbers and dollar amounts that would best suit their cause to the CBO concerning Obamacare? Are these the SAME politicians and their Party that you are saying we should be trusting of NOW? Are you expecting different results from their latest lies? You can repeat your crap til the cow finally gets home and sings like a canary...but lies and tricky math to fool their dumb ass supporters have lost their magic along with their devotion to their messiah.
The "real" unemployment numbers were revealed by the media for other presidents too but you fail to mention that part of your mathematically correct bullshit. Just face it...the lies and dirty deeds and deceit and bullshit you democrats have been leaving in piles around our country are still stinking and America is sick of your smell. Better grab yourself a few snot rags because you are going to need them in November. Then you can compare your bullshit to the number of democrats who are booted from office and can gauge how well your propaganda was received in the previous few years. lol
I hope you are getting help for your psychosis.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#176304 Aug 26, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Correct.
* many would argue Wars help the economy
* The US is always in debt. Never heard of a human losing a job because the US is in debt
* You're exaggerating the amount of jobs lost per month. For how many months were 5.5 million jobs lost? There are 145 million employed in america, so even at your exaggerated numbers...5 million is still a fraction.
Sorry you are correct. The total job lost during the 2008/2009 collapse was 5.5 million. The average per month at its worst was 750,000. My error.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#176305 Aug 26, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I have friends. No we don't talk politics and religion, we have other things to talk about. Got that. I doubt it since you spend so much time here seeking attention. I save the political rants for you clueless CONServaNUTZ and trolls. And to share with my fellow libs. Chaps yourass don't it.
Go play with yourself. Create some new socks.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
I imagine if I had to set back and watched someone I hated be elected over and over for 30 yrs, I would be crazy also!:)

I buy my socks at WallyWorld. Please keep the star Trekkie lingo in your own family...no one else understands the stupid babble...
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#176306 Aug 26, 2014
Tommy wrote:
haha, boo hoo crybaby. Knock yourself out. It's open for everyone. But then you don't have much to say, do you TN troll. Tommy..........can you hear me? hahaha You are right DITCH MITCH.

Topix has thousands of pages of threads, find one if you don't like this one. Or scroll, roll and troll on. Gee you little girls are some wimps.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Dr Guru 237,711
News Protecting Trump Tower cost NY City $24 million... 31 min Paul 40
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 33 min jonjedi 421
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 38 min Quirky 2,405
News DNC race tight as Democrats seek gains against ... 45 min jonjedi 49
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 hr jonjedi 5,947
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr taletha 412,877
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,497,479
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 2 hr Lavey 1,477
More from around the web