'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#175423 Aug 21, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how the Officer had his gun discharge and his eye socket bashed in if he was minding his own business?
Sounds like you watch Faux News alot, Tard.

Since: Jul 14

Whittier, CA

#175424 Aug 21, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree that I should skip the farmers market and lay on the beach instead?
'American' is talking about muslim fanatics beheading Americans and you're joking. You're absolutely sick!!! Muslims did that 2 thousand years ago and still doing it today in 21st century, and you still wipe your ass with your hand, you sick bastard. You people belong to the stone age, I hope Israel send you there. You people teach your children to hate infidels, Westerners, Jews, Christians, and give your kids guns instead of toys. You're training your children to become future terrorists. With you people nothing changed. Slitting someone's throat for muslim is no big deal. Killing everyone different is in your DNA...!!!

'I Love it Here' you mean *FREE* America you hypocrite !!!

Instead of beach you can go to visit muhammad and get 72 year old man, since 72 virgins is only for muslim terrorists, you creep...!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~
And YES, anyone attacking police deserve to die !!!!!
Blood stained mallet

San Mateo, CA

#175425 Aug 21, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you watch Faux News alot, Tard.
How cliche'. More typical "i saw Jon Stewart do it" Fox news bashing.*Yawn*

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#175426 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>Sounds like you watch Faux News alot, Tard.
Why don't you give us the MSLSD version?
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#175427 Aug 21, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
'American' is talking about muslim fanatics beheading Americans and you're joking. You're absolutely sick!!! Muslims did that 2 thousand years ago and still doing it today in 21st century, and you still wipe your ass with your hand, you sick bastard. You people belong to the stone age, I hope Israel send you there. You people teach your children to hate infidels, Westerners, Jews, Christians, and give your kids guns instead of toys. You're training your children to become future terrorists. With you people nothing changed. Slitting someone's throat for muslim is no big deal. Killing everyone different is in your DNA...!!!
Instead of beach you can go to visit muhammad and get 72 year old man, since 72 virgins is only for muslim terrorists, you creep...!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~
Did you think those Muslims over there were going to love us after we have bombed the h-ll out of them for the past 20 Years you Idiot?

Who has killed more of the other, the Us or Muslims? Stupid.
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#175428 Aug 21, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you give us the MSLSD version?
Why don't you go listen to more Rush Lintball Stupid.
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#175429 Aug 21, 2014
Blood stained mallet wrote:
<quoted text>
How cliche'. More typical "i saw Jon Stewart do it" Fox news bashing.*Yawn*
Faux News has already exonerated the Shooter..........I AM SHOCKED!!!!!

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Location hidden

#175430 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>Why don't you go listen to more Rush Lintball Stupid.
Go watch MSLSD and continue to demonstrate your ignorance. When confronted libtards never produce any proof of their claims.

Location hidden

#175431 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>Faux News has already exonerated the Shooter..........I AM SHOCKED!!!!!
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
I'm shocked...MSLSD has already convicted the Officer and wants him jailed
Odins sword

San Mateo, CA

#175432 Aug 21, 2014
Another reason to hate liberals.
Grimes "Hollywood" donors;
Barbra Streisand –$1,000 Ben Affleck –$5,200 Leonardo DiCaprio –$5,200 Woody Allen –$500 Danny Devito –$2,600 Jennifer (Garner) Affleck –$2,600 Tom Hanks –$5,200 Bryan Cranston –$2,500 James Cameron –$2,600 Steven Spielberg –$5,200 Jerry Seinfield –$5,200 Eddie Murphy –$5,200
Most out of touch douche bag's alive. Hollywood scum.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#175433 Aug 21, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~~~
YOU CALLED A MURDERED BLACK TEEN A GORILLA AND YOU THINK MY JOKE ABOUT A FARMERS MARKET IS SICK???

I'm a hypocrite? Ha! You are seriously distorted.
Odins sword

San Mateo, CA

#175434 Aug 21, 2014
1. In 1865 a Democrat shot and killed
Abraham Lincoln, President of the United
States.
2. In 1881 a left wing radical Democrat shot
James Garfield, President of the United States
who later died from the wound. 3. In 1963 a radical left wing communist shot
and killed John F. Kennedy, President of the
United States.
4. In 1975 a left wing radical Democrat fired
shots at Gerald Ford, President of the United
States. 5. In 1983 a registered Democrat shot and
wounded Ronald Reagan, President of the
United States.
6. In 1984 James Hubert, a disgruntled
Democrat, shot and killed 22 people in a
McDonalds restaurant. 7. In 1986 Patrick Sherrill, a disgruntled
Democrat, shot and killed 15 people in an
Oklahoma post office.
8. In 1990 James Pough, a disgruntled
Democrat, shot and killed 10 people at a GMAC
office. 9. In 1991 George Hennard, a disgruntled
Democrat, shot and killed 23 people in a
Luby’s cafeteria.
10. In 1995 James Daniel Simpson, a
disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 5
coworkers in a Texas laboratory. 11. In 1999 Larry Asbrook, a disgruntled
Democrat, shot and killed 8 people at a church
service.
12. In 2001 a left wing radical Democrat fired
shots at the White House in a failed attempt to
kill George W. Bush, President of the US.(Liberals everywhere wore “KILL Bush”
buttons and Hollyweird made a move about
his assassination)
13. In 2003 Douglas Williams, a disgruntled
Democrat, shot and killed 7 people at a
Lockheed Martin plant. 14. In 2007 a registered Democrat named
Seung – Hui Cho, shot and killed 32 people in
Virginia Tech.
15. In 2010 a mentally ill registered Democrat
named Jared Lee Loughner, shot Rep.
Gabrielle Giffords and killed 6 others.(Mentally ill Democrat…a redundancy)
16. In 2011 a registered Democrat named
James Holmes, went into a movie theater and
shot and killed 12 people.
17. In 2012 Andrew Engeldinger, a
disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 7 people in Minneapolis.
18. In 2013 a registered Democrat named
Adam Lanza, shot and killed 26 people in a
school.
19. Sept 2013, an angry Democrat shot 12 at
a Navy ship yard, in a gun-free zone. Not one NRA member, Tea Party member, or Republican conservatives were involved in these shootings and murders. SOLUTION: Registered Democrats should be banned from owning a firearm.

Location hidden

#175435 Aug 21, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU CALLED A MURDERED BLACK TEEN A GORILLA AND YOU THINK MY JOKE ABOUT A FARMERS MARKET IS SICK???
I don't think he was murdered. He was killed in self defense due to his inability
to follow social norms

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#175436 Aug 21, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he was murdered. He was killed in self defense due to his inability
to follow social norms
I disagree. He didn't need to be shot 8 times, that isn't self defense, that's murder. One in each leg would've taken him down.

Location hidden

#175437 Aug 21, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. He didn't need to be shot 8 times, that isn't self defense, that's murder. One in each leg would've taken him down.
He was only shot 6 times and the LSM claimed he was shot in the back inflaming the issue.

You might be right but the cop had already been assaulted by this 300 lb man sustaining an etye socket injury and also causing his firearm to discharge.

Justice has been served. Case closed

Since: Jul 14

United States

#175438 Aug 21, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Murdered? Why didn't he stop and have a respect for the police or why previously robbing store and then going back pushing store clerk with his stomach? That is how animals do, not humans. He had no respect for the law or the authorities. I was talking about his *BEHAVIOR*. THUGS/CRIMINALS have no color, no religion, no nationality ...you do something against the law, you are just that, a *CRIMINAL* and a *THUG*. CRIME HAS NO COLOR! End of story ...!!!!!

~~~~~~~~
But, for you everything is normal, even beheading Americans, Christians, killing innocent women and children. What is difference between PLO and Hamas, nothing ...same muslim terrorist shit...!!!!!!

What, no comment you hypocrite ...???????

*I Love it Here*...NICE to live in FREE AMERICA !!!!!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#175439 Aug 21, 2014
GOTP wrote:
"And all because of Obama"
Do we need any more proof that according to Teabagging, BSing, bible thumping, Republican assh*les, everything that goes wrong in this world is Obama's fault!!!
Well?
Odins sword

United States

#175440 Aug 21, 2014
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well?
And?
no more mitch

Evansville, IN

#175441 Aug 21, 2014
Mitch McConnell is an obstructionist and a lazy, selfish, grumpy, old man. He has got it in for the president and has such a personal grudge against him that he can't even do the job that he is being paid to do. I need the affordable care act. My son is a coal miner. Do your job. You are supposed to look out for the best interest of the citizens of Kentucky. You are not elected to have a personal agenda against the Democratic party. You are fired. I am a 60 year old that has always voted for Mitch. No more. You are done.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#175442 Aug 21, 2014
Hondo Mcclain wrote:
<quoted text>
Veterans arent being talen care of now by your precious libs? If there were no libs, degenerate abominational things wouldnt be so excepted and tolerated for being sick.
If for no libs, we wouldnt be thought of worldwide as puss*es now.
If not for libs, we wouldn't have nativit scenes having to be removed at Christmas time for offending someone.
If not for libs, store clerks would be free to say "Merry Christmas" to customers, instead of Happy Holidays or whatever.
If not for libs, our children would able to say the Pledge Of Allegiance in school again.
If not for libs, there would be prayer allowed in school again.
If not for libs, we'd not have to tip toe and be politically correct every second of our lives.
I wish I had a thousand brilliant little light bulbs to give you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nuculur option 1,171,819
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min NoahLovesU 141,593
Bobby Jindal: 'Let's be honest here, Islam has ... 10 min NoahLovesU 221
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min EAGLE EYE1 303,921
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 13 min barefoot2626 2,328
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Guru 184,232
Gingrich: Elite In Both Parties 'Unwilling to T... 14 min Truth 6
With State of the Union, Obama sets agenda ... ... 52 min RustyS 94
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 54 min Memo From Turner 1,536
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 1 hr sandy1 739
More from around the web