'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 244086 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175180 Aug 20, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
You asked me about the reasons behind a specific kind of crime in a specific location.
That could be very different than what goes on nationally. That is what is called an "anomaly" in statistical math.
Why do I have to explain such simple concepts? Have you gone to school?
Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
When Blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-Blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the White rate.
The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is Black and Hispanic.
Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving Blacks and Whites, Blacks commit 85 percent and Whites commit 15 percent.
Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are Black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When Whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are Black.
Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a White than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175181 Aug 20, 2014
The report also stated that between 2001 and 2003 there were an average of 15,400 Black-on-White rapes.

There were 10,000 gang-rapes by Blacks against Whites between but not a single "White"-on-Black gang rape.[3]

****how many marches-riots resulted from this by whites Mr Corn??****
Dale

Wichita, KS

#175182 Aug 20, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say you had too but keep it in mind everyone aren't as you say rioters. I just saw on CNN two black men holding a third black man for the police.
LMAO!!

A riot (/&#712;ra&#618;&# 601;t/) is a form of civil disorder commonly characterized by a group lashing out in a violent public disturbance against authority, property or people. They are usually a result of civil unrest. While individuals may attempt to lead or control a riot, riots typically consist of disorganized groups that are frequently "chaotic and exhibit herd behavior."[1] However, there is a growing body of evidence to suggest that riots are not irrational, herd-like behavior, but actually follow inverted social norms.[2]

Riots often occur in reaction to a perceived grievance or out of dissent. Historically, riots have occurred due to poor working or living conditions, governmental oppression, taxation or conscription, conflicts between ethnic groups,(race riot) or religions (sectarian violence, pogrom), the outcome of a sporting event (football hooliganism) or frustration with legal channels through which to air grievances.[citation needed]

Riots typically involve vandalism and the destruction of property, public or private. The property targeted varies depending on the riot and the inclinations of those involved. Targets can include shops, cars, restaurants, state-owned institutions, and religious buildings
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175183 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
The numbers suggest you are wrong.
Seems you have some explaining to do Mr Corn!! The numbers above suggest YOU are the one in the wrong. Seems your education has failed you miserably........
1 post removed
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#175185 Aug 20, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text>
The only job the liberals created was government jobs for liberals. Jump rats jump
The only jobs Bush created was for his BS War in Iraq and Halliburton.
2 posts removed

Since: Oct 09

#175188 Aug 20, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>The only jobs Bush created was for his BS War in Iraq and Halliburton.
BULL$#IT!
http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2012/1...
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#175189 Aug 20, 2014
demokunts suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? No tea baggers here #1. Also, Fast & Furious , good movie. Shame about Paul Walker though. No score to keep. Not a game.
Pelosi =B#tch.
Hillary=Bi#ch
Nobama= Kenyan/Antichrist
America=weakened because of degenerate immoral libtards and their ungodly propaganda.
The end.
You=Pathetic pos
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#175190 Aug 20, 2014
demokunts suck wrote:
<quoted text>
This isnt worthless Boston. There are no tea baggers here. Sandy Hook? The storm Pbama used HAARP to create for himself?
Sandy Hook was caused by the President?????

Go watch Faux now tard pos.
Ghost in the Machine

Garrett, KY

#175191 Aug 20, 2014
demokunts suck wrote:
<quoted text>
This isnt worthless Boston. There are no tea baggers here. Sandy Hook? The storm Pbama used HAARP to create for himself?
Just because the" Geoip_isp" location beneath your username says "United States" does not mean the server hasn't identified your actual hometown. See my post as "Ghost in the Machine".
This is how you can be truly anonymous.
Say what

Garrett, KY

#175192 Aug 20, 2014
how dey do dat
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#175193 Aug 20, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
Forbes..........lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

He is a GOP pos.
For real

Georgetown, KY

#175194 Aug 20, 2014
I see we're back to the same ole left/right wing, tea bagging, liberal, communist, my president created more jobs than your, mine kept us out of war bullshit. If everyone involved in politics would just die...the world would be so much better off!
Commietator

Jeffersonville, IN

#175195 Aug 20, 2014
For real wrote:
I see we're back to the same ole left/right wing, tea bagging, liberal, communist, my president created more jobs than your, mine kept us out of war bullshit. If everyone involved in politics would just die...the world would be so much better off!
If there were no Libs we could hang out the whites only signs again, work everyone for $1 per day and let the old people die in the streets without SS or Medicare.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#175196 Aug 20, 2014
Reality wrote:
Pages and pages of ignorant people wasting their lives arguing over stuff they can't change.
Omg! Looks like you are just as ignorant. You are posting about something you cant change. That being the right to post.
For real

Georgetown, KY

#175197 Aug 20, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
If there were no Libs we could hang out the whites only signs again, work everyone for $1 per day and let the old people die in the streets without SS or Medicare.
^^^. Perfect example of the miserable people that waste their lives being bitter and just need someone to lash out at. They need to join a little group of haters (politics) to give their lives meaning
Syl

Ashland, KY

#175198 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Thanks
Sorry Cornelius, Haven't found it yet. I know I still have it. I never delete anything from the trash for months and then all a one time.
Hondo Mcclain

San Mateo, CA

#175199 Aug 20, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Veterans arent being talen care of now by your precious libs? If there were no libs, degenerate abominational things wouldnt be so excepted and tolerated for being sick.
If for no libs, we wouldnt be thought of worldwide as puss*es now.
If not for libs, we wouldn't have nativit scenes having to be removed at Christmas time for offending someone.
If not for libs, store clerks would be free to say "Merry Christmas" to customers, instead of Happy Holidays or whatever.
If not for libs, our children would able to say the Pledge Of Allegiance in school again.
If not for libs, there would be prayer allowed in school again.
If not for libs, we'd not have to tip toe and be politically correct every second of our lives.
Venom

San Mateo, CA

#175200 Aug 20, 2014
For real wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^. Perfect example of the miserable people that waste their lives being bitter and just need someone to lash out at. They need to join a little group of haters (politics) to give their lives meaning
^^^Says the as*hole thats here all day and night doing the same thing whther he's a republican or democrat or as*hole. Hypocrite is what group you belong to or your a*s wouldnt be here.
yTube

Marietta, GA

#175201 Aug 20, 2014

--Christians STILL HERE thru entire TRIBULATION (*Bible)

http://youtu.be/L3K2VMBu-dg

Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#175202 Aug 20, 2014
Hondo Mcclain wrote:
<quoted text>Veterans arent being talen care of now by your precious libs? If there were no libs, degenerate abominational things wouldnt be so excepted and tolerated for being sick.
If for no libs, we wouldnt be thought of worldwide as puss*es now.
If not for libs, we wouldn't have nativit scenes having to be removed at Christmas time for offending someone.
If not for libs, store clerks would be free to say "Merry Christmas" to customers, instead of Happy Holidays or whatever.
If not for libs, our children would able to say the Pledge Of Allegiance in school again.
If not for libs, there would be prayer allowed in school again.
If not for libs, we'd not have to tip toe and be politically correct every second of our lives.
VA is being overwhelmed by the 33,000 wounded coming back from the two wars for nothing.
So the world thinks we are NOW weak? How strong were we on 9/11?
Never had any store from Walmart on up in scale to ever say anything but Merry Christmas.
Pledge is still recited in our local schools and there is an open Bible study club that starts each day with prayer at the high schools.
As far as gay crap doesn't affect me so not much thought given to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton in a landslide in endorsements: Do they... 2 min SirPrize 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,433,942
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 7 min renee 10,610
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 8 min Go Blue Forever 345
News From Congress to Obama, a Diss Best Served Cold... 8 min FedUp 4
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 9 min FedUp 21,422
News El Paso democrats hold debate watch party 11 min Huey Goins 16
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Sharrp Shooter 396,038
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 19 min Jim 297
News The Latest: Trump says he saved Machado's job 39 min Go Blue Forever 52
More from around the web