'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#174115 Aug 12, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
Rand Paul’s foreign policy fraud: Where’s the supposed anti-interventionist now?
He flip-flopped on Israel, went AWOL on bombing ISIS. Now he has “mixed feelings." The jig is up
http://www.salon.com/2014/08/12/rand_pauls_fo...
Burrhead needs to start praying to Aqua Buddha for direction.
haha, Aqua Buddha....hahahaha too funny. He is a flip flopper. Panders to whatever audience he holds and then has all his clips he had tv face time with saying the exact opposite. Love it.

Did you see this candidate making fun of him in a political ad....PRICELESS.
Candidate video mocks Rand Paul dash
One of South Dakota’s independent candidates for Senate, Gordon Howie, has launched a campaign video that parodies Sen. Rand Paul.

The video begins with Howie seated next to a man eating a burger.

“I’d like to talk with you about immigration,” Howie said in his opening line, causing the other man to drop his meal and run from the table.

“I won’t run from the immigration issue,” Howie continues, in the video that was first reported by TPM. The conservative then speaks about his goal to secure the nation’s borders.
Howie’s ad pokes fun at Paul’s recent dash from a discussion with a DREAMer, who approached him and Rep. Steve King to speak about immigration. In a video taken of what Paul has referred to as a “kamikaze interview,” viewers can see Paul stop his meal and leave the table once the woman, who was later identified as Erika Andiola, announced herself as a DREAMer.

Paul defended his actions on Wednesday, telling Fox News that he was on his way to an interview with a reporter.

Judging by this campaign video, the senator’s answer did not satisfy Howie, who ended his plug by saying,“I’m Gordon Howie and I approve this message, because we can’t run from our immigration crisis.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/rand-pa...

Some reporters followed him and there was no other interview.

RUN GRANrand RUN

RUN loser lemmings RUN right over that cliff with the teabagger CONS.(especially you RATboy)

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#174116 Aug 12, 2014
Speaking of ads.....check out this loser...

Conservative Video Trying To Prove Border Insecurity Laughably Backfires

On Monday, Project Veritas, the brainchild of perennial wolf-crier James O’Keefe, released a ‘bombshell’ of a video. In the video, O’Keefe is shown crossing the U.S.-Mexico border in Texas. In what is supposed to expose fully how easy it is to cross the border for dangerous terrorists, O’Keefe dons an Osama Bin Laden mask and then crosses the Rio Grande without being stopped by border patrol agents. Considering that O’Keefe was assisted in his ‘sting’ video by a local sheriff, to say this whole thing is an idiotic setup that should NOT be taken seriously is an understatement. However, as soon as it was released, conservative news sites and blogs started hyping the video as another great investigative achievement by O’Keefe and his organization.

Apparently, due to this lack of faith in his ‘work,’ O’Keefe is now forced to beg for money to finance his videos. With the lack of mainstream interest in his special brand of investigative journalism, O’Keefe is asking for donations on the Project Veritas website to cover the expenses of this latest video. O’Keefe is claiming that he spent $74,242 and he is looking to recoup the funds. It looks like he doesn’t have big donors bankrolling his little endeavors anymore. I guess that’s what happens when you constantly burn bridges and make those who support you look like idiots down the road.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/11/pathet...

What an idiot. You would think their network would eat it up ...but

Fox's Bolling Tells James O'Keefe To 'Give It A Rest' After Latest Stunt
http://crooksandliars.com/cltv/2014/08/foxs-b...

haha, love it when they eat their own. Fauxbox has done that allot lately. haha

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#174117 Aug 12, 2014
Mike Huckabee Flip-Flops And Claims That He Never Said That He Wanted Obama Impeached

Mike Huckabee is trying to cover up his support for impeaching President Obama, but his extremist agenda has already been revealed for the world to see.

During an interview with reporters in Iowa, Huckabee said,“Let me be very clear. I never said he should be impeached. In fact, I was explicitly clear.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/11/mike-h...

Lying, hypocrite. I bet the Iowa DEMS got a boost in donations though while he lies through his teeth. He does know he is on tape right? haha

They never learn, just like GRANDrand, lying and denying while everyone pulls up the videos and sees the truth.

Spin it teabagger CONS.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#174118 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow ,,,,, I don't hear you commenting anything on ISIS in Iraq killing Christians, burying alive women and children, cutting people's heads off, gouging Christian's eyes out, hanging people, but you have mouth full of crap when it comes to another fanatic army *hamas*, hiding behind their own people.
Same thing happened to my people and other Balkan countries 500 years of slavery under muslim Ottoman Turks. Leave, convert, pay taxes or die. ISIS doing same thing. As of today I'm still a Christian, and my people died but didn't convert to muslim fanaticism ...
See you loser, to me it's personal !!!!!
I couldn't possibly care less about your life. Go back to your bridge troll.
1 post removed

Since: Oct 09

#174120 Aug 12, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I change my vote, I expect my flowers sometime around 9:30.
Please...hold your breath... ;)
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#174121 Aug 12, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't possibly care less about your life. Go back to your bridge troll.
She needs to maybe if she'd stay there the chemtrails wouldn't eat her brain so rapidly. Ranting is her specialty, like her lisa loon crush. haha

Have a great night. I am out of here.

Great posts.

Watch out for the stalker troll.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#174122 Aug 12, 2014
The internet has been nonexistent today so I haven’t been able to put words and sentences and photos online, but I believe I’ve found a decent spot with some signal so I’ll try to get a little something up now.

THIS TEAM IS GOOD.

Buddies, yesterday I wrote that I didn’t know what to say about what I saw after two games; today I’m even more blown away after what the Cats did in their third appearance here in the Bahamas. It was the Puerto Ricans again, back for more after Sunday’s 25-point loss to UK, and this time it got even uglier. Kentucky won today’s rematch by 36 points and, by my unofficial count, half of the made field goals came from lobs. The official box score (which has been far from accurate in these games) has Kentucky down for 21 assists. If that’s the case, I’m calling 20 of them alley oops because it never seemed to stop.

The star of the game was whoever you want it to be because, again, everyone played outstanding basketball. Alex Poythress led all scorers with a 15 and 10 afternoon, his third consecutive game at his best. I realize these are silly exhibitions in the Bahamas, but he’s really trying to show us he’s turned the corner and ready to give maximum effort. When that happens, it’s over for whoever has to deal with him. He won’t be stopped.

Of course, Derek Willis is the talk of the town after he played his best game as a Cat. The sophomore version of the local boy is playing with a new confidence and he’s out to prove he deserves minutes in this mega rotation Cal has to figure out. After the game he told us,“I’m just trying to find my niche, where I fit in, and I’m starting to get there.” He said he’s coming out of his shell on this trip.
Spine Splitter

Monticello, KY

#174123 Aug 12, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, Aqua Buddha....hahahaha too funny. He is a flip flopper. Panders to whatever audience he holds and then has all his clips he had tv face time with saying the exact opposite. Love it.
One of South Dakota’s independent candidates for Senate, Gordon Howie, has launched a campaign video that parodies Sen. Rand Paul.
“I’d like to talk with you about immigration,” Howie said in his opening line, causing the other man to drop his meal and run from the table.
“I won’t run from the immigration issue,” Howie continues, in the video that was first reported by TPM. The conservative then speaks about his goal to secure the nation’s borders.
Howie’s ad pokes fun at Paul’s recent dash from a discussion with a DREAMer, who approached him and Rep. Steve King to speak about immigration. In a video taken of what Paul has referred to as a “kamikaze interview,” viewers can see Paul stop his meal and leave the table once the woman, who was later identified as Erika Andiola, announced herself as a DREAMer.
Paul defended his actions on Wednesday, telling Fox News that he was on his way to an interview with a reporter.
Judging by this campaign video, the senator’s answer did not satisfy Howie, who ended his plug by saying,“I’m Gordon Howie and I approve this message, because we can’t run from our immigration crisis.”
RUN GRANrand RUN
RUN loser lemmings RUN right over that cliff with the teabagger CONS.(especially you RATboy)
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
PISS OFF weirdo. Get a life. That B*tch GRimes is done for. All you Obummer Democ*nts need to die. that is all. thank you.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#174124 Aug 12, 2014
After the defense dominated Monday morning practice, it was the offense’s turn to punch back. It took some time, but Ryan Timmons provided the haymaker to get the Air Raid rolling.

After a few periods of offense vs. defense, the conflict was reaching a stalemate after two plays during the red zone period. With Patrick Towles at quarterback on third-and-long, Neal dialed up the play that got Timmons in the end zone against South Carolina last year. “He went up and made a great play that got us going,” Neal Brown said after practice.

The play was the most exciting I’d seen during the three open practices. It was tough keeping the entire offensive sideline from celebrating with Timmons in the end zone.

With many of the vets at WR sitting out from injury (Blue, Badet, Montgomery), a lot of the playmaking has been left up to the young guys. Brown said Snodgrass, Baker, Bone and Rashad Cunningham have benefited the most from the extra snaps with the first team. Neal Brown describes the jump from high school to college well:

“I tell the young guys, pick out the best player that they played against in their high school career. Now you’re going up against somebody that’s as good or better than that player EVERY single day at practice. It’s just a totally different world for them.”
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#174125 Aug 12, 2014
- The Quarterback play today was infinitely better than yesterday. Pat Towles was great in the play-action once again to go along with two impressive red zone touchdown passes. Reese Phillips remained consistent, making routine plays frequently while maintaining control of the offense. Drew Barker had limited snaps today (it was his turn for a light day), but never looked out of place.

The key to great play at QB for the Cats is momentum. Once they gained some confidence in their receivers after Timmons’ stellar play, they gave their receivers an opportunity to make a play on every pass. The better the guys are playing around them, the better the offense looks. It sounds obvious, but when the offense is going sour like yesterday, it isn’t just the QBs responsibility.

- After three practices in front of the fans, Neal Brown was happy to show off his team. It wasn’t always great, but the fans added energy to the environment,“It gets a little cumbersome and guys start to get a little tired. When the fans are over there, it gives them a little energy.”

- It’s going to be hard to keep Boom Williams off the field. There just isn’t anybody that has the kind of speed and agility that Williams’ possesses. He had multiple big plays, but one of them Neal Brown had to pump the brakes on. He beat the defense to the outside for a big gain, but it was against the second defense,“You’re not going to outrun everybody,” Brown told him.

He won’t be faster than everyone, but he’ll be faster than most.

- Yesterday JD Harmon silenced the outside receivers. Blake Bone had the size advantage on JD, but was turned away multiple times. The freshman responded today by catching a ball off the top of JD’s head on the same fade route, except this time it was in the end zone. Ya gotta love the fight from the young gun.

Reality

Georgetown, KY

#174126 Aug 12, 2014
With his small stature and crisp passes, Tyler Ulis has been one of the stars of the Cats’ trip to the Bahamas so far. Marcus Lee told reporters after the game that Ulis was the biggest surprise of the tour for him, calling the freshman a “bulldog” and telling the story about how Ulis refused to back down from DeMarcus Cousins during a pickup game last year. Calipari also raved about Ulis during his in-game interview with ESPNU, telling Jay Bilas and Kevin Connors that when he goes to the bench to put Tyler in,“there’s not a drop off, it’s a step up”:

“He’ll deliver balls for shots and really change the complexion of what everyone’s looking at. What Tyler does, how about when you go to the bench and you’re bringing him in. There’s not a drop off, it’s a step up. It’s a step up in energy, it’s a step up and you know he’s going to go play. He’s going to get it to you in a place where you can score.”

Whoa. How does Andrew Harrison feel about those remarks? Cal said that both Andrew and Tyler are “doing a good job running this team,” and he’s proud of how the freshman has pushed Andrew to work on his own passing.“Andrew is so much better at pushing the ball,” Cal said. A little competition doesn’t hurt anyone, right?

While we’ve grown accustomed to the platoon style substitutions, Cal said he’s looking forward to playing Andrew and Tyler at the same time.“I’ve got two point guards who are terrific,” Cal said.“I can play both together, late in the game I can have them both on the court together. There are times if I want to change up so that Andrew’s ahead to attack, you put them both in together.”
Spine Splitter

Monticello, KY

#174127 Aug 12, 2014
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring your loudmouth, jackass IQ and idiot mentality to Russell Springs, Ky. Ask around until you find Goldie. Then we'll test that 'stomp em all' theory of yours! Idiot!
stomp your pus*y ass anyday jabrni!
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#174128 Aug 12, 2014
In only three games, it’s become very apparent that Tyler Ulis is a baller. At 5’9&#8243; (and that may be generous), Ulis has absolutely no fear on the court, zooming by defenders twice his size with ease. Ulis has amazing vision for a point guard of any size, and that “little man” chip on his shoulder may be his best asset. In fact, Marcus Lee told reporters after the game that the team knew Ulis was for real when Tyler played pick-up with them last year, and got into a tussle with DeMarcus Cousins, but refused to back down:

“The day he came to play with us last year and tried to fight – who’d he go after?– DeMarcus Cousins. And DeMarcus Cousins is a big person, so I wouldn’t do nothing stupid like that. But he had that fight, like,‘No, I’m not backing down from you.’ I’m like,‘All right, let me help you with this. Let’s back it up.’ But he wasn’t stopping.”

Fiesty little waterbug.

Since: Jul 14

Whittier, CA

#174129 Aug 12, 2014
http://rt.com/news/179480-australia-decapitat...

PHOTO OF BOY HOLDING DECAPITATED SYRIAN SOLDIER'S HEAD 'BARBARIC'- AUSTRALIA P.M.
A grisly photograph showing a young boy, said to be the son of an ISIS rebel, proves the "hideous atrocities' the terrorist group is capable of, said Australia P.M. Tony Abbott.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#174130 Aug 12, 2014
Swaggy Cal was swaggy again today, practically giggling with glee during UK’s 93-57 win over Puerto Rico’s reserves. Cal came on the UK radio show with Matt, Tom, and Mike during halftime, and even though the broadcast cut out unexpectedly due to technical difficulties, Matt wanted to pass along some pretty great quotes. When asked about this year’s team, Cal said what we’re all thinking:“This could be pretty special.” With his team sharing the ball and communicating so well so early on, it’s hard not to be giddy; however, Cal did warn listeners not to let anyone “steal their joy” this season:“There will be outside forces who try to disrupt us by talking about ‘chemistry’ issues. Don’t listen to them.”

Cal then joined the ESPNU broadcast crew for a few segments, basically narrating the game for viewers at home. Cal raved about Alex Poythress, exclaiming after one putback dunk “that’s a special team making that play,” and specifically of Poythress,“who is that kid? How much better has he gotten?” Overall, Cal said he was pleased with Kentucky’s performance so far in the Bahamas because “they’re competing against good talent and they’re sharing the ball.” In fact, he said he’s gotten the most joy from watching the bench cheer their teammates on. “Watching the bench has been the best part of it for me,” Cal told Bilas.“You’ve got everybody really cheering for the other guys, and that’s what this has to be about.”

However, things get tougher starting on Friday, when Kentucky takes on Orlando Antigua, Eloy Vargas, and the Dominican Republic National Team. Cal said he’ll take over coaching duties for that game because “that team is a little different. They are really good. It’s going to be interesting.”(Isn’t that what we thought about the French squad?)

Until then, hump-ditty-ditty, Cats are looking pretty.

[comment 16][Link]
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#174131 Aug 12, 2014
Another day, another blowout for the Cats, as they put away the Puerto Rico Reserves 93-57. Alex Poythress led scorers with 15 points and 10 rebounds, followed by Marcus Lee with 14.

The Cats got off to a sluggish start, but soon found their stride behind the second platoon, aka Team 1A. By halftime, the game was already out of hand, leading to a dunk fest in the second half, with Calipari getting so excited during his interview with Jay Bilas and Jimmy Connors that he said “hump ditty ditty.”

If things couldn’t get better for the Cats, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist walked into the building during the second half, a total surprise for fans and the team. MKG told the crew on the radio that he decided to come down after watching the games yesterday, and will be with the team at Atlantis until Thursday.

As Jay Bilas put it at the end of the broadcast,“the Kentucky Wildcats are legit.” Hump ditty ditty.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#174132 Aug 12, 2014
Photo by Darrell Bird | CatsPause.com
Right now, Reese Phillips is the mystery man of the quarterbacks race. The redshirt freshman has drawn praise from his coaches for his consistency, and to many, appears to be running neck and neck with Patrick Towles for the starting QB spot; however, the BBN doesn’t know a lot about him. Towards the end of Media Day last Friday, I noticed Reese and Maxwell Smith standing off to the side while Drew Barker and Patrick Towles answered questions from reporters. The two were tossing a ball back and forth, so I went up and tried to get to know the QB from Chattanooga, Tennessee. Here’s what I found out:

1. He’s still working on that reality show

Earlier in the summer, Reese tweeted that he wanted to start a reality show for the Big Blue Nation to get to know him better. Of course, I had to follow up on that. Reese says “it will happen eventually,” but he needs some help to get it off the ground. What would a Reese Phillips reality show look like? He says it would start by just focusing on him, and after a few episodes, focus on the team as a whole. Reese thinks the show would be such a hit, it would get better ratings than “Keeping up with the Kardashians”:“Absolutely, that show is just bad.” While Reese kept insisting the show will happen, Max Smith kept yelling “He’s lying, he’s never gonna do it!” in the background, so make of this what you will.

2. He’s the baby in a big family

Reese says he wants the BBN to know that he’s from a big family, with six brothers and sisters. Reese grew up in Chattanooga and is the baby of the family, and the first to go outside of Chattanooga for college. Even more…

3. He grew up a Tennessee fan, but he isn’t one anymore

Reese says he was a huge Tennessee fan growing up, but says he wants everyone to know he’s not one anymore. Reese said that Tennessee not recruiting him had a big part in that. “The whole recruiting process helped. Even before Kentucky came in, it helped because you can’t have favorites. Then you’ll just get crushed if they don’t talk to you. And they didn’t talk to me,” Reese said of Tennessee.“It was like you know what, you don’t like me, I’m not going to like you.” For the record, Phillips was a two-year all-state quarterback for Signal Mountain High, racking up 2,274 yards, 15 touchdowns, and only 3 interceptions in his senior year. Yet, not even a look from the home state school.

4. In fact, he got rid of all of his Tennessee gear

Reese was so done with Tennessee when he committed to Kentucky that he got rid of all of his Tennessee gear, even the stuff autographed by UT star Eric Berry.“I love Kentucky now. I don’t like Tennessee at all.” Reese says his family has followed suit, and only cheers for the Cats these days.

5. He has two celebrity crushes, and they couldn’t be more different

Reese couldn’t just pick one celebrity crush, so he gave me two: Jennifer Aniston and Nicki Minaj. One side of the spectrum to the other, right? Reese maintains that the only reason he picked Minaj was “because she can rap,” but after Max Smith and Patrick Towles called him out on it, he admitted that Aniston was the one you take home to mom and Minaj “the one you hide.”

Actually, that whole segment with the QBs talking about their crushes is too good not to share in full:

[comment 10][Link]
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#174133 Aug 12, 2014
CBS Sports has a great Q&A with Patrick Patterson this morning in which the beloved former Cat talks about re-signing with Toronto, his trip to the World Cup, his favorite movies, and how he believes he is a prophet. Wait, what? Yes. Patterson picked Cleveland to win the draft lottery and Germany to win the World Cup, and told CBS Sports’ James Herbert that he can see in to the future sometimes:

I don’t know what it is. I feel like I see the future sometimes. You know, like, I have dreams and these dreams become reality and more often than not I’m right. I think it’s funny. It’s hilarious because I’m always predicting stuff to happen and, nine times out of 10, it happens. So I feel like, I don’t know, I got a gift. I’m just waiting on one day for one of these dreams to be like a lottery number, and I’ll win the lottery. That’d be great, I’d love that, but it seems to only work with sports. Yeah, I just need to switch it up one time.

So…what’s going to happen in Indianapolis next April, Patrick? I’ll hang up and listen.

Check out the Q&A in full, it’s totally worth it.

[Q&A: Patrick Patterson on the Raptors, Ninja Turtles, Drake and KD]
Flipper

Paris, KY

#174134 Aug 12, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
RUN GRANrand RUN
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
I guess it's okay for Hillary to flip. Now according to her Obama sucks; what do you have to say about that?
Spine Splitter

Monticello, KY

#174135 Aug 12, 2014
“So she flew to L.A. for a Hollywood bash. She came home in a flash with buckets of cash.

“To liberals, she whispers: coal makes you sick. In Kentucky, she claims coal makes us tick.

“To the liberals, she sells her soul — the same ones who hate Kentucky coal.

“One thing we know is true, one thing we know is guaranteed, she’d cast her first vote for Harry Reid.

“Grimes’ real pledge is to Obama; her first vote is to Reid; as for Kentucky, if that happens, it’s too bad indeed.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opinion Line 4 min Tory II 38
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 min Pearl Jam 305,613
US stocks start lower 20 min William Knight 27
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min Chimney1 116,599
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 24 min - Lady Liberty - 262,127
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 40 min Grey Ghost 1,109,989
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 48 min fubar 22,579
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 5 hr xxxrayted 235
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 7 hr sandy1 111
•••