'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186468 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Observer

Providence, UT

#174014 Aug 12, 2014
Them people -- "Mitch" being one of the worst offenders -- disguise their selfish agenda in slick political rhetoric that is designed to make people feel that their (HIS) intent is to improve the lives of working people. In reality it is a message that is filled with false hope, and whose only purpose is to get your vote. With that, "Mitch" will rejoin his valued circle of co-conspirators in Washington, and together they will renew their long standing efforts to devalue the lives of working people and their families -- primarily the source of votes "Mitch" knows he must have to get him there.

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#174015 Aug 12, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
You do realize don't ya, leDUMBO those KY counties are an example of what McCONnell has done for those counties....NOTHING. And then there's that little secret coming out his wife on the board of those who make it their quest to close more coal mines, meanwhile bragging about the ones they closed. RED states suck more from the gov't than BLUE states, yet their low IQ voters continue to vote for those DO NOTHING teabagger CONS.

Mitch McConnell's wife sits on the board of a group working to kill the coal industry

For the pro-coal senator, the "war on coal" begins at home
For months, Republican Sen. Mitch McConnell has accused his Democratic opponent, Alison Lundergan Grimes, of engaging in a “war on coal,” casting her as an outright enemy of one of the state’s most vital industries.

But while McConnell presents himself as a defender of Kentucky coal mining, a member of his own family who serves as a key campaign surrogate is taking a role in an organization that funds one of the most aggressive anti-coal campaigns in the country.

McConnell’s wife, former Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao, sits on the board of directors of Bloomberg Philanthropies, which has plunged $50 million into the Sierra Club’s Beyond Coal initiative, an advocacy effort with the expressed goal of killing the coal industry.

http://news.yahoo.com/mitch-mcconnell-s-wife-...

Don't you have some more threads to troll, stalker freak? I only seen your name a couple times. Bet you hit most of them before I even got up. Trolling, trolling, trolling.

As usual, you GOT NOTHING.(except of course one post closer to that troll badge) hahaha

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Save the key strokes moron. They go straight to the mental shredder.

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#174016 Aug 12, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
President Obama Releases A Touching Tribute To The Late Robin Williams

President Obama has released a statement of condolence on the death of Robin Williams. The president said,“He gave his immeasurable talent freely and generously to those who needed it most – from our troops stationed abroad to the marginalized on our own streets.”

Here is the full statement from President Obama:

Robin Williams was an airman, a doctor, a genie, a nanny, a president, a professor, a bangarang Peter Pan, and everything in between. But he was one of a kind. He arrived in our lives as an alien – but he ended up touching every element of the human spirit. He made us laugh. He made us cry. He gave his immeasurable talent freely and generously to those who needed it most – from our troops stationed abroad to the marginalized on our own streets. The Obama family offers our condolences to Robin’s family, his friends, and everyone who found their voice and their verse thanks to Robin Williams.
There was always a gentleness to Robin Williams’s performances on film. He could infuse a killer with sympathetic qualities. It is fitting that President Obama remembered Williams for his charitable activities. Robin Williams made the troops laugh overseas, and he along with Billy Crystal and Whoopi Goldberg brought national attention to the plight of the homeless in Ronald Reagan’s “shining city on the hill.”

Video of the opening sketch of Comic Relief 1987:

Here is a commercial that Williams did for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital:

Robin Williams wasn’t a saint, but he made contributions to society beyond his acting and comedy. President Obama really nailed it. Robin Williams not only made millions laugh, but he helped people find their voice, and his manic improvisational style inspired creativity.

The death of Robin Williams has caused a loss that may never be filled, and his impact on millions around the world made him worthy of being remembered by the president.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/11/presid...

He will be missed.

RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS

Have fun stomping and spinning those proxies while I am out getting strawberries. Beautiful day in Kentucky. Have at it loser lemming tools. Leave me some laughs.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Yes a comic druggie, but still nothing to the families of Benghazi.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#174017 Aug 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Save the key strokes moron. They go straight to the mental shredder.
No keystrokes involved! It's all copy and paste. She knows she would be laughed off here if she was bright enough to actually utter words of her own.
GOTP

Boston, MA

#174018 Aug 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes a comic druggie, but still nothing to the families of Benghazi.
Right wing troll le-idiot offers another perfect trollpoint, no matter how many Republican investigations prove no fault of the administration, troll soup STILL THINKS THERE IS!!!

You're dumber than dogshit, dogshit laughs at you.
culture vulture

United States

#174019 Aug 12, 2014
Lib killa wrote:
why is this old ass thread still going? Why? Talk about off topic. Jesus. Yea we need more air headed dope heads walking around brain dead and paranoid. Obummer and all democ*nts suck c*ck. What's new? Stomp em all. Start a nee thread as*holes. This one's older than sh*t. Suck it.
Bring your loudmouth, jackass IQ and idiot mentality to Russell Springs, Ky. Ask around until you find Goldie. Then we'll test that 'stomp em all' theory of yours! Idiot!
culture vulture

United States

#174020 Aug 12, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
You do realize don't ya, leDUMBO those KY counties are an example of what McCONnell has done for those counties....NOTHING. And then there's that little secret coming out his wife on the board of those who make it their quest to close more coal mines, meanwhile bragging about the ones they closed. RED states suck more from the gov't than BLUE states, yet their low IQ voters continue to vote for those DO NOTHING teabagger CONS.
Mitch McConnell's wife sits on the board of a group working to kill the coal industry
For the pro-coal senator, the "war on coal" begins at home
For months, Republican Sen. Mitch McConnell has accused his Democratic opponent, Alison Lundergan Grimes, of engaging in a war on coal, casting her as an outright enemy of one of the states most vital industries.
But while McConnell presents himself as a defender of Kentucky coal mining, a member of his own family who serves as a key campaign surrogate is taking a role in an organization that funds one of the most aggressive anti-coal campaigns in the country.
McConnells wife, former Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao, sits on the board of directors of Bloomberg Philanthropies, which has plunged $50 million into the Sierra Clubs Beyond Coal initiative, an advocacy effort with the expressed goal of killing the coal industry.
http://news.yahoo.com/mitch-mcconnell-s-wife-...
Don't you have some more threads to troll, stalker freak? I only seen your name a couple times. Bet you hit most of them before I even got up. Trolling, trolling, trolling.
As usual, you GOT NOTHING.(except of course one post closer to that troll badge) hahaha
RIP GOP.
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Maybe this was meant to be Palin's contribution to ' drunkhistory.com '. The notion that anyone considered her a viable candidate for Vice-president is just too silly and sad. Unbelievable!!

Since: Jul 14

Whittier, CA

#174021 Aug 12, 2014
http://www.thepoliticalguide.com/Profiles/Pre...

PRESIDENT OBAMA STATED THAT HE "DRANK HEAVILY" AND "TRIED DRUGS ENTHUSIASTICALLY"...

~~~~~~~
He made comment on Robin William's death, of course, who can understand better??

Can Obama say to our youth, "DRUGS ARE BAD FOR YOU"??

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#174022 Aug 12, 2014
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe this was meant to be Palin's contribution to ' drunkhistory.com '. The notion that anyone considered her a viable candidate for Vice-president is just too silly and sad. Unbelievable!!
And Biden was a viable candidate?

You should do stand up comedy

Whittier, CA

#174023 Aug 12, 2014
redif wrote:
<quoted text>
A journalist asked a muslim leader why you kill gays and not rapists?he said well its natural for men to rape girls.no sht
Of course, muslim women have no rights. They can be raped, even killed and husband will not go to jail.
She is an object and a property of her husband. He can abuse his wife just because.

Whittier, CA

#174024 Aug 12, 2014
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Anyone drank more than Obama, did heavy drugs, even bragging, because idiots like YOU will defend him. Shut up...please ...!!!!!
culture vulture

United States

#174025 Aug 12, 2014
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops! This addressed the wrong post. Meant for the 'drunken Palin' post that comes later!
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#174026 Aug 12, 2014
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring your loudmouth, jackass IQ and idiot mentality to Russell Springs, Ky. Ask around until you find Goldie. Then we'll test that 'stomp em all' theory of yours! Idiot!
And we have a Rambo amongst us! Too stupid to fight with words so he uses his concrete head
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#174027 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, straw grasping liberal liar...
Why don't you tell us why California, BLUE state,
Governor (D), Legislatures (D), State Senate (D) and sanctuary state, California is in such bad financial *shape*!!! You DemocRATS are full of yourselves.!!
"California ended the fiscal year with $1.9 billion left over in its state general fund, Controller John Chiang (D) said last week, the first time the general fund ended with a positive cash balance since 2007, the year before the recession began. The state Department of Finance has projected a $4.2 billion surplus for Fiscal Year 2014-2015, which began July 1."

Ahnold (R) ruined it, Brown (D) fixed it.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#174028 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, muslim women have no rights. They can be raped, even killed and husband will not go to jail.
She is an object and a property of her husband. He can abuse his wife just because.
Interesting.... So you're saying they follow Gods commandments?
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#174029 Aug 12, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Sorry I missed Calvin, he'd love this....just too funny.
Sarah Palins Recent Bizarre Behavior Has Been Strange Even for Her (Videos)
Now Ive made it pretty clear that I am by no means a Sarah Palin fan. While some of the things Ive said about her have clearly been hyperbole, my genuine disdain for her is very real. My honest opinion, without any kind of political bias whatsoever behind it, is that shes a raving narcissist who has a desperate need to be the center of attention.
And I genuinely just dont think shes very intelligent.
All that being said, shes been acting extremely bizarre lately. Even for her.
I first noticed it in a speech she gave in Denver, Colorado a few weeks back. She almost seemed intoxicated, or at least on something. She was just randomly blabbering on in an even more erratic way than usual.
Just watch the first few minutes of her speech starting at 3:55 in the video below:
While she often comes off irrational and ridiculous, in this particular speech she just seemed much more off than usual.
At one point she goes off on some rant about fat cats and Obama rubbing purring kitten bellies. Its really just odd.
Then I recently watched another video where she responded to a speech Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren gave at the Netroots Nation convention. During that speech Senator Warren hit on an array of topics such as immigration and income inequality.
Warren also touched on the current battle many fast food workers are fighting in their push to be paid better wages from their employers.
This apparently motivated Palin to release a video in response to Warrens comments.
The first bizarre thing about this video is the timing. This is a speech Warren gave nearly a month ago. Typically when you issue a response to a speech such as this, you do so pretty immediately. And if you dont notice it until a month later, you just let it go.
But even the odd timing of the video isnt nearly as strange as Palins response to the video itself.
Here, take a look courtesy of the Sarah Palin Channel:
Normally I might type out some of the transcript of the speech for those who werent able to watch it, but I cant. Its that erratic.
She just bounces around from one thing to the next, rambling off random words with an awkward pause here and there, often not even finishing her current sentence before starting another one.
When people see another person acting strangely peculiar, often theyll joke and say something like,Wow, they must be on something.
And thats exactly what I said after watching each one of these videos.
Ive seen plenty of Sarah Palins speeches throughout the years, but Ive never seen her as incoherent and scatterbrained as this.
And thats saying something considering this is Sarah Palin were talking about. Easily one of the most ridiculous conservative personalities this country has ever seen.
But Im curious what you all think. Is it just me being partisan or does she really seem to be acting even more bizarre than normal? Hit me up on Twitter or Facebook and let me know.
- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/sarah-pali...
Video is hilarious. She acts drunk and of course her butchering sentences and incoherent thoughts reminds me of the )8~D> batshit crazy lisa loon, probably want of the first to sign up for her website. hahaha And these idiots thought she was fit for Vice President. hahaha
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
The Quitta is a Twitta.
culture vulture

United States

#174030 Aug 12, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
And Biden was a viable candidate?
You should do stand up comedy
Point made on Biden, but Palin is just a damned idiot, regardless of any substance that might be involved! And on the comedy thing, as a matter of fact........
1 post removed
culture vulture

United States

#174032 Aug 12, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
And we have a Rambo amongst us! Too stupid to fight with words so he uses his concrete head
No Rambo! Just confident in my abilities. Your welcome to come with the other joker and test that theory, too!!
culture vulture

United States

#174033 Aug 12, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
lame
GOTP

Boston, MA

#174034 Aug 12, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
"California ended the fiscal year with $1.9 billion left over in its state general fund, Controller John Chiang (D) said last week, the first time the general fund ended with a positive cash balance since 2007, the year before the recession began. The state Department of Finance has projected a $4.2 billion surplus for Fiscal Year 2014-2015, which began July 1."
Ahnold (R) ruined it, Brown (D) fixed it.
Kind of a clusterfck when the poster who calls himself zombie continues to spread zombie lies!!! Great smackdown and 100% correct, same as Bushie.

(R) destroys it,(D) has to fix it, while the zombies continue to blame the one fixing it for breaking it in the first place, Zombie Lies!!!!!

On Spending, how many times have they said Obama is spending us into oblivion?

No, that's not what happened...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/davecjohnson/14...

Government spending increased dramatically under President Bush. It has not increased much under President Obama. This is just a fact.

How many times have we been told here how Obama has raised the deficit?

No, that's not what happened...

Note that this chart starts with Clinton's last budget year for comparison.

The numbers in these two charts come from Budget of the United States Government: Historical Tables Fiscal Year 2015. They are just the amounts that the government spent and borrowed, period, Anyone can go look them up.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/browse/collection.ac...

How about how the stimulous was a waste and just made things worse????

No, that's not what happened..

In this chart, the RED lines on the left side the ones that keep doing DOWN show what happened to jobs under the policies of Bush and the Republicans. We were losing lots and lots of jobs every month, and it was getting worse and worse. The BLUE lines the ones that just go UP show what happened to jobs when the stimulus was in effect. We stopped losing jobs and started gaining jobs, and it was getting better and better.

The leveling off on the right side of the chart shows what happened as the stimulus started to wind down: job creation leveled off at too low a level.

It looks a lot like the stimulus reversed what was going on before the stimulus. We have gone from losing around 850,000 jobs a month to gaining over 200,000 jobs a month.

Conclusion: THE STIMULUS WORKED BUT WAS NOT ENOUGH!

But yet, here they are, day after day, week after week, moenh after month, year after year repeating these Zombie Lies, that's why we call them Zombie Lies, cause the idiot frightwingteabaggernumbnutwack jobs don't care about the truth, don't care about reality, they are fooled and so think everyone is foolable!!!

Oh, a major iconic comedian and actor has just died, and BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Carson: Obama May Be Guilty of Treason If U... 2 min Reagan Amnesty 2
News Conservative Republicans question what's next a... 3 min NorCal Native 166
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 4 min PolakPotrafi 2,280
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,251,981
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min DanFromSmithville 168,971
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min JRB 192,380
Time to go? 6 min LonePalm 799
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Agents of Corruption 333,113
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 8 min woodtick57 48
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 1 hr Rose_NoHo 733
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 2 hr Troll Patrol 96
More from around the web