'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 274894 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#173191 Aug 6, 2014
OK libs today is the day Grimes can tell us her plans for the state of Ky.

She bitches about the minimum wage.. Well, she can go on camera today and call out the folks in Frankfort. They can change the minimum wage on the state level if they want.

She says she supports the coal industry... Well, today is the perfect opportunity to tell the folks she supports Conway's lawsuit against Obama's EPA! That's what's killing the coal industry! Obama promised to bankrupt the coal industry and she can tell us all how she plans to stop him...

She says her #1 priority is to bring jobs to Ky... I want to know how...

So far all she has done is run a campaign full of ads that are false.

I'm guessing she has already figured out she ain't going to win this race without a miracle... I can tell you right now... Clinton ain't going to save her... She say's Obama ain't running in this election... Neither is Clinton. You can't have it both ways... She was a delegate that voted twice for Obama. She can't pretend she isn't responsible for Obama's complete destruction of the Ky. coal fields. Or, the healthcare system, or the abysmal foreign policy... Or the fact there's more people on food stamps than anytime in history...
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#173192 Aug 6, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious. Did you ever see someone passing themselves off as a libertarian run away so fast? Much like he turns tail when he trashes the Constitution and the farmers and ranchers of Nebraska, when it comes to their property rights vs, KeystoneXL. That pimp will never win.
That's what you idiots said when he ran for senator... I can see the liberals getting nervous because of the audiences Paul has been drawing on these college campus's that liberals think they own...

Come to think of it liberals do a lot of assuming. Grimes assumes she speaks for all women in this state. From looking at the polls that isn't the case. Maybe these young female voters she's courting want more than the promise of free birth control... Maybe they've figured out that these scare tactics liberals use are just steaming piles of liberal BS. Everyone knows that abortion will never be overturned in this country. It's been over 40 years..

I'm thinking the young voters in this state have figured out that the opportunity to work and pursue your dreams is something that you don't need the government to tell you how...

You know, maybe they don't want the life of Julia that arrogant politicians like Obama and Grimes want for them.

Check out the life they want for you...

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#173193 Aug 6, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Jon Stewart Rips into Republicans, KKK for Absolute Ridiculousness Concerning Immigration (Video)

Shortened your post due to space.

He pointed out that the president had put his support behind a bill that called for $3.7 billion to be used to combat the thousands of immigrants that have been coming across our border. Which, of course, Republicans opposed. Which is ironic considering the main talking point used by conservatives seems to be that President Obama isn’t doing anything. Only when he does, Republicans don’t want to spend the money to enforce many of the same policies that they’ve been calling for over the last few weeks.
Then Stewart mocked how the Senate couldn’t even bring their “plan” up for a vote, which was a full $1 billion less than the president had originally asked for.
And, of course, there was the bill House Republicans couldn’t even get passed that called for $659 million to be spent on the immigration crisis. Stewart mocked how far off the amount was from Obama’s plan, saying,“It’s like saying,‘This man needs a heart transplant, well how about if I give him four possum hearts and a transistor radio?’”
Finally Stewart went after the hypocrisy shown by Republicans, specifically John Boehner, who then called on President Obama to act without Congress to deal with the immigration crisis – just after voting to sue the president for acting without Congress to solve other issues on which they never seem able to get anything done.
“Did John Boehner just suggest that if Congress won’t act to change a law it doesn’t like, that the president should? Cause – pretty sure there’s a guy suing the president…for that.” Stewart said in a confused tone.
This whole immigration issue has exposed just how absurd Republicans have become. Even when President Obama is trying to do many of the very things they’ve said he should do - they’re still too incompetent to get anything done.
Watch Stewart’s segment below via Comedy Central:
- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/jon-stewar...
Love how he uses their own words and news clips to show their incompetence. He is hilarious. He was so much more entertaining than the clown show here last night. Glad I skipped logging on when I got home. SOS just a couple more trolls. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
The problem with liberals is that they rely on ignorant liberal rags, comedy central, and likely the Onion for their information and believe every bit of it! When you actually site Comedy Central as a source for your view or your point on something you have to be really grasping for something, anything, just to make it look like ANYONE else thinks the same as you. Comedy Central is also very popular as a news source for college kids that can't answer questions like "who is this?" when they are looking right at a pic of the VP or some other politician while they can always name off the celebrity faces and yet they have such strong opinions on what is going on in the world and who is doing what in Washington. Knowing NOTHING about what is actually going on or even WHO is involved in it.
Try getting some information on the world around you from someone other than a Comedy channel.....Comedy Central at that. What is going on in this country may very well seem like it has to be a joke, looking for information from a source that starts with the very word "comedy" might not be the most intelligent thing you have ever done. Then again maybe it is.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#173194 Aug 6, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you provide a link?
I haven't seen that one yet (that clearly says "only Republican Congress" (and not Harry Reid's Senate).
Here you go from 11 hours ago.
The approval rating for Congress is far worse, crouching down at 14%, a level where it has been for several years, but disapproval in Congress isn’t split evenly across the aisle. Americans view congressional Democrats (31%) more favorably than they do congressional Republicans (19%).
https://time.com/3084270/obamas-approval-rati...
Your welcome, anytime I can help.

Location hidden

#173195 Aug 6, 2014
independent common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with liberals is that they rely on ignorant liberal rags, comedy central, and likely the Onion for their information and believe every bit of it! When you actually site Comedy Central as a source for your view or your point on something you have to be really grasping for something, anything, just to make it look like ANYONE else thinks the same as you. Comedy Central is also very popular as a news source for college kids that can't answer questions like "who is this?" when they are looking right at a pic of the VP or some other politician while they can always name off the celebrity faces and yet they have such strong opinions on what is going on in the world and who is doing what in Washington. Knowing NOTHING about what is actually going on or even WHO is involved in it.
Try getting some information on the world around you from someone other than a Comedy channel.....Comedy Central at that. What is going on in this country may very well seem like it has to be a joke, looking for information from a source that starts with the very word "comedy" might not be the most intelligent thing you have ever done. Then again maybe it is.
The problem with Repubs they rely on FauxNews. When do those 16,000 new IRS agents start? When is the big gun grab from Obama? When do we start filling up those FEMA camps with your kind? When does the stock market crash because Obama was elected again? When does the death panels start for insurance? When does America stop producing more oil and LNG than anytime in it's history? When do gas prices lower because we now Drill-Baby-Drill.
All these thins just listed were said over and over for days without end by your number one fair and balanced "news" source.

Location hidden

#173196 Aug 6, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
OK libs today is the day Grimes can tell us her plans for the state of Ky.
She bitches about the minimum wage.. Well, she can go on camera today and call out the folks in Frankfort. They can change the minimum wage on the state level if they want.
She says she supports the coal industry... Well, today is the perfect opportunity to tell the folks she supports Conway's lawsuit against Obama's EPA! That's what's killing the coal industry! Obama promised to bankrupt the coal industry and she can tell us all how she plans to stop him...
She says her #1 priority is to bring jobs to Ky... I want to know how...
So far all she has done is run a campaign full of ads that are false.
I'm guessing she has already figured out she ain't going to win this race without a miracle... I can tell you right now... Clinton ain't going to save her... She say's Obama ain't running in this election... Neither is Clinton. You can't have it both ways... She was a delegate that voted twice for Obama. She can't pretend she isn't responsible for Obama's complete destruction of the Ky. coal fields. Or, the healthcare system, or the abysmal foreign policy... Or the fact there's more people on food stamps than anytime in history...
I tell you what. If Obama is doing this to coal production in KY let's just hope he keeps it up.
Coal production went up sharply in Eastern Kentucky in the second quarter of 2014 and job losses slowed, providing some relatively positive numbers for an industry that has been battered by a steep slide in tonnage and jobs.

Of the 18 coal counties in the region, production went up in 17 from April 1 through June 30, according to a report released Monday by the state Energy and Environment Cabinet.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2014/08/04/3365570/co...
Does your ignorant ass know that coal production is up in the entire state of KY for the past 5 years? Do you know that coal exports from KY has doubled in the past 5 years?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#173197 Aug 6, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "real truth", there is simply truth.
Ok, they why don't you use the simple truth or admit to it when shown? Actions peak louder than words.

Paris

#173198 Aug 6, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Here you go from 11 hours ago.
The approval rating for Congress is far worse, crouching down at 14%, a level where it has been for several years, but disapproval in Congress isn’t split evenly across the aisle. Americans view congressional Democrats (31%) more favorably than they do congressional Republicans (19%).
You are stupid or delusional. Your link clearly shows that both liberals and republicans are included in the 14%. Do you still color within the lines.

Paris

#173199 Aug 6, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The problem with Repubs they rely on FauxNews. When do those 16,000 new IRS agents start? When is the big gun grab from Obama? When do we start filling up those FEMA camps with your kind? When does the stock market crash because Obama was elected again? When does the death panels start for insurance? When does America stop producing more oil and LNG than anytime in it's history? When do gas prices lower because we now Drill-Baby-Drill.
All these thins just listed were said over and over for days without end by your number one fair and balanced "news" source.
There you go again.........as Ronald said. FOX NEWS is number one and has been for 14 years. It's audience is made up of all aspects of the informed public. Your spin is so stupid, you might be a whirling dervish Spanky.

Paris

#173200 Aug 6, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I tell you what. If Obama is doing this to coal production in KY let's just hope he keeps it up.
Coal production went up sharply in Eastern Kentucky in the second quarter of 2014 and job losses slowed, providing some relatively positive numbers for an industry that has been battered by a steep slide in tonnage and jobs.
Of the 18 coal counties in the region, production went up in 17 from April 1 through June 30, according to a report released Monday by the state Energy and Environment Cabinet.
Does your ignorant ass know that coal production is up in the entire state of KY for the past 5 years? Do you know that coal exports from KY has doubled in the past 5 years?
Obama Makes Good on Promise to Bankrupt the Coal Industry

www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/07/29/O... ...

Jul 29, 2012 · In January 2008, when Barack Obama was trying to put some distance between himself and other Democrats seeking the party's nomination, he touted his …

Barack Obama - I Will Bankrupt The Coal Industry - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch...

By harvardlawgrad ·
4 min ·
3,032 views ·
Added Nov 05, 2008

Keep this video in mind as energy prices rise under Democrat control.
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#173201 Aug 6, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...no proof. More of your childish wishful, thinking(?) to deflect from the failure of conservatism. Your mommie be home, soon, to change you.
Failure of conservatism? I'm pretty sure that Reagan (the last truly conservative president) was responsible for creating about 22 million jobs and bringing down the Berlin Wall. Not to mention Clinton didn't change a whole lot of what Reagan implemented...

What has liberalism got us besides 110 trillion dollars in unfunded liabilities?

And as far as Reaganomics is concerned Kennedy executed the exact same plan. I doubt you liberals are aware of that seeing how all you read is liberal rags.
Roy Henry

United States

#173202 Aug 6, 2014
The Apostle isn't always on this thread. That's when he's sleeping.
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#173203 Aug 6, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I tell you what. If Obama is doing this to coal production in KY let's just hope he keeps it up.
Does your ignorant ass even read what you post? Here's an excerpt from your article.... A SLANTED ARTICLE I must point out coming from the Lexington Herald Liberal.. As usual like liberals always do they think everybody is stupid like their fellow liberals.

Even with the increased production from April through June, the number of coal-industry jobs continued to decline, although not as sharply as in several earlier periods.

The coal industry is still losing jobs! That's the bottom line! And we all know that it's Obama's policies. He's own record saying he was going to bankrupt the coal industry. And using the EPA GOON SQUAD he's doing exactly that.

It's not surprising that an article like this would come out today... The Lexington Herald Liberals did the same thing during the Paul/Conway campaign... It didn't do any good then and it won't do any good now.

You said earlier that you used to be a coal miner... If that's the case you know dam well that production always goes up this time of year... Especially, after the record breaking cold winter we just had.

Here's something from someone who has been in the production business for about 40 years. You don't have to hire more people to increase production. There's many other factors involved in that business. New and better equipment and the environment you happen to be in is just a couple.
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#173204 Aug 6, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The problem with Repubs they rely on FauxNews. When do those 16,000 new IRS agents start? When is the big gun grab from Obama? When do we start filling up those FEMA camps with your kind? When does the stock market crash because Obama was elected again? When does the death panels start for insurance? When does America stop producing more oil and LNG than anytime in it's history? When do gas prices lower because we now Drill-Baby-Drill.
I don't rely on FOX NEWS... And, I dam sure don't rely on the liberal media either! I'll take those 1 at a time...

1) Are you saying the IRS is already has enough workers to handle the collection of taxes,(not to mention the enforcement) of a national health care program? If so, then it was way to big to begin with...

2) You need to post an article about FEMA Camps from FOX News.

3)The big gun grab got stopped because Obama and Holder BLEW IT! Remember Fast and Furious... I do.

4)Who said the stock market was going to crash? Even if was we wouldn't know it with the feds pumping billions into bond buying every month for the past 2.5 years. Not to mention Wall Street was Obama's biggest supporter during both campaigns... They're doing the same thing for Grimes. LOL @ THE IDIOT 99%...

5) The government will be deciding what kind of care you get. Halperin is a commentator over at MSLSD...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/1...

6) The oil and natural gas production is in spite of Obama and the EPA because it's happening on private land because of rules put in place by the Bush administration. Those permits were already in place. The GOONS FROM THE EPA are helpless. Obama got his ass shot down during his last campaign for telling the same lie.

7) Got a question for you bubba... Gasoline was about a 1.78 a gallon when Obama took office. What is it today.

8) I'm going to add one... The Keystone pipeline will never be built because the owner of the BNSF Railway is Obama's #1 "PUPPET MASTER"... WARREN BUFFETT! The company that hauls all the crude oil down from North Dakota and Canada... IMAGINE THAT!

Anything else I can help you with?
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173205 Aug 6, 2014
Don't you love it when everyone calls the EPA when they have issues with their water, like Ohio recently, West Virginia 13 coal plants in North Carolina, etc. etc. etc....Repukes protect BIG COAL, not COAL MINERS. How ignorant to think otherwise. They prove it every day. The EPA is not going anywhere. Intelligent people know their value. It's a matter of life and death. I am glad they protect the air, water and environment. God knows what our part of Earth would be if not for them. It's all about the $$$$$$$$$$ for coal companies and the teabagger CONS they give money to. Bottom line.

Reports

Closing the floodgates: How the coal industry is poisoning our water and how we can stop it, Ecowatch, August 2013. The report found that:
1.coal plants are the largest source of toxic water pollution in the country;

2.of the 274 coal plants that discharge coal ash and scrubber wastewater into waterways, nearly 70 percent (188) have no limits on the toxics most commonly found in the wastewater (arsenic, boron, cadmium, lead, mercury and selenium), and more than one-third (102) have no requirements to monitor or report discharges of the toxic metals;

3.71 coal plants surveyed discharge toxic water pollution into water that has already been declared impaired due to poor water quality, and more than three out of four of these coal plants (59) have no permit that limits the amount of toxic metals it can dump;
4.nearly half of the coal plants surveyed (187) are operating with an expired Clean Water Act permit, most five or more years ago.

Of course you can see by the trolls posting the typical fright right winged talking points from fauxbox and the coal companies lying politicians.

Keep trying. Maybe those coal miners can get new jobs, working in fresh air, restoring the environment, building roads, solar panels, cleaning the creeks and rivers among hundreds of other things while coal fades into history, about like the steel mills etc....Deal with it losers. Global warming is for real. Deny all you want.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Come on out little crybaby trolls, stomp away and spin those proxies..especially you arisocks. Show us your new socks. hahaha
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#173206 Aug 6, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Here you go from 11 hours ago.
And, exactly how does that change the fact Obama's numbers are at all time lows? When things are going well it's all because of Obama. But, when things are going south it's the republicans fault. SOUND FAMILIAR?

31% for the liberals is pretty dismal considering the liberal media is singing their praises every day. That means 69% hate their guts. And, it's logical to assume the people ain't happy with Obama's policies. I guess that means that a lot of minorities ain't loving Obama and libs right now.

With an election coming up I'd be worried... I wonder why Grimes or anyone else didn't invite Obama to hit the campaign trail for them. After all, that's all Obama is good for... Thus the nickname "Campaigner and Chief"...
Pro112

United States

#173207 Aug 6, 2014
just wondering wrote:
where the jobs oh you must mean the census or more government jobs, i can tell you a fact if they were jobs then why in the hell is the unemeployment rate almost 10%. I got nothing against obama but i listen to his words and actions that what i go by. When a man stand for killing innoncent babies i seperate myself form them. All this crap about global warming don't he know we have seasons of hot warm and cold. I listen to how he describes america i think he hates it and wants to make it into a third world one so he can say we deserve it if thats what you want then go to cuba or some place where you find out real quick just what hard living and a dictator is like. If your taxes was no higher last year then thank george bush for he reason not obama but if the tax rates expire then get on here and brag about obama , i bet you be singing a different tune then. You sound so much like the ones around here that keep voting in low just because they help you out personaly instead of trying to better this place for everyone.
Anywhere is good if provide prosperity, US no longer provide job and it becoming more authoritarian by the day.
1 post removed
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173209 Aug 6, 2014
Here's another one postal troll....I see you didn't get much sleep, putting in all those hours on topix. Who's getting paid? hahaha Not me, I'm retired. I don't work anymore, if I do, it's volunteer work, my garden, housework, etc....hahaha Loser lemming Lisa Loon wannabe. lol

America's Top 10 Most-Polluted Waterways

If you are a fly-fisher, a rafter, or heck, just a person who drinks water, here is some troubling news: Our waterways are in rough shape. An eye-opening new report (PDF) from Environment America Research and Policy Center finds that industry discharged 226 million pounds of toxic chemicals into America's rivers and streams in 2010. The pollution included dead-zone-producing nitrates from food processors, mercury and other heavy metals from steel plants, and toxic chemicals from various kinds of refineries. Within the overall waste, the researchers identified 1.5 million pounds of carcinogens, 626,000 pounds of chemicals linked to developmental disorders and 354,000 pounds of those associated with reproductive problems.

In the report are a few goodies (or baddies, really) that are worth ogling. First up, there's this map of the most heavily polluted waterways in the United States, broken down by state:

And if you're curious about which waterways suffer from the most pollution, here's the top 10:(KY-Ohio and Mississippi River)

Finally, a list of the top 20 polluters—composed mostly of steel manufacturers, chemical plants, and food processing operations:
(KY - North American Stainless, Ohio River, ranked 10th,)

It's important to note that the vast majority—if not all—of these releases are perfectly legal. I reached out to all of the companies on the list above and received a response from several. They all basically told me the same thing: "All discharges meet permit requirements," Cargill said. "This is a natural process that is fully licensed, and included as part of our wastewater discharge reporting," echoed McCain Foods.

We'll have to take their word for it, since the companies are not required to release the results of their chemical safety testing to the public, nor do they have to reveal how much of each chemical they are releasing. The Clean Water Act doesn't even apply to all bodies of water in the United States; exactly how big and important a waterway must be to qualify for protection has been the subject of much debate. Rivers get the big conservation bucks; they're the waterway equivalents of rhinos and snow leopards. But pollutants in oft-neglected ditches, canals, and creeks—the obscure bugs of the waterway world—also affect ecosystems and our drinking water quality. Sean Carroll, a federal field associate in Environment America's California office, estimates that 60 percent of US waterways aren't protected. "The big problem," he says, "is that we don't know how big the problem is."

The situation has gotten slightly better since the last time Environment America conducted a study; overall waterway pollution decreased by 2.6 percent from 2007 to 2010. There's still a lot of room for improvement, Carroll says. Environment America is calling on Obama to extend the protections offered by the Clean Water Act before the end of his first term. A list of the group's specific recommendations is here.

http://www.motherjones.com/blue-marble/2012/0...

The article may be two years old, and MJ, and I am sure there are probably more added to the list since the WVA coal sludge accident, but it looks to me they should tighten the regulations.

Jan 16, 2014 · On January 9 thousands of gallons of a toxic chemical used to produce “clean coal”, spilled into Elk River, leaving 300,000 with no water supply.

West Virginia coal industry poisons water ... on Jan. 9 from a chemical plant owned by Freedom Industries forced a cutoff of water in West Virginia as a statewide ...

Wait until it happens in your area...who you gonna call? haha

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173210 Aug 6, 2014
With an election coming up I'd be worried... I wonder why Grimes or anyone else didn't invite Obama to hit the campaign trail for them. After all, that's all Obama is good for... Thus the nickname "Campaigner and Chief"...

hahaha, We aren't worried....teabagging repukes are. I would imagine the reason would be obvious, postal troll, but here....pay attention and read slowly.

KY don't love Obama, but they DO LOVE BILL. Remember. hahaha

A "clean" nickname....haha He is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF, freely elected by the MAJORITY, Twice and he is like all before him a campaigner...and your point? Oh that's right....You don't have one.

Gee you are dumb. Squawking like the leDUMBO....who has NOTHING as well. Keep trying loser lemming troll freak.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#173211 Aug 6, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Don't you love it when everyone calls the EPA when they have issues with their water, like Ohio recently, West Virginia 13 coal plants in North Carolina, etc. etc. etc....Repukes protect BIG COAL, not COAL MINERS. How ignorant to think otherwise. They prove it every day. The EPA is not going anywhere. Intelligent people know their value. It's a matter of life and death. I am glad they protect the air, water and environment. God knows what our part of Earth would be if not for them. It's all about the $$$$$$$$$$ for coal companies and the teabagger CONS they give money to. Bottom line.
Reports
Closing the floodgates: How the coal industry is poisoning our water and how we can stop it, Ecowatch, August 2013. The report found that:
1.coal plants are the largest source of toxic water pollution in the country;
2.of the 274 coal plants that discharge coal ash and scrubber wastewater into waterways, nearly 70 percent (188) have no limits on the toxics most commonly found in the wastewater (arsenic, boron, cadmium, lead, mercury and selenium), and more than one-third (102) have no requirements to monitor or report discharges of the toxic metals;
3.71 coal plants surveyed discharge toxic water pollution into water that has already been declared impaired due to poor water quality, and more than three out of four of these coal plants (59) have no permit that limits the amount of toxic metals it can dump;
4.nearly half of the coal plants surveyed (187) are operating with an expired Clean Water Act permit, most five or more years ago.
Of course you can see by the trolls posting the typical fright right winged talking points from fauxbox and the coal companies lying politicians.
Keep trying. Maybe those coal miners can get new jobs, working in fresh air, restoring the environment, building roads, solar panels, cleaning the creeks and rivers among hundreds of other things while coal fades into history, about like the steel mills etc....Deal with it losers. Global warming is for real. Deny all you want.
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Come on out little crybaby trolls, stomp away and spin those proxies..especially you arisocks. Show us your new socks. hahaha
LOL... A idiot liberal singing the praises of the EPA... WOW!!! THAT'S NEW!!! You do realize states have their own EPA don't ya? All that propaganda appeals to NO ONE!

And, at the very end you tell everyone what we already know... You're all in for Grimes and Obama bankrupting the coal industry... But, Grimes is to much of a phony liar to admit it... Just like every other liberal in America... I just saw her latest stunt on TV... Now, She's a Clinton democrat... LMMFAO....

For a woman (who claims to champion women's issues) to bring a sexual predator in to campaign for her shows her desperation... A woman who would look up to a convicted adultery for help is beyond pathetic. Pretending you're a strong woman and all the while condoning the mistreatment of women (including Hillary Clinton) all across this state and this country just shows how far down the gutter liberals will go to gain and keep power.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 44 min Ronald 50
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min Reality Check 1,549,438
News Are anti-Trump media to blame for the Alexandri... 1 hr slick willie expl... 165
News POLL: Americans Trust James Comey Over Trump 2 hr democrat destroyer 673
News Democrats hope to send Trump, Republicans a mes... 2 hr slick willie expl... 162
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Aura Mytha 7,791
News Watergate pales next to Trump scandals, ex-US i... 3 hr RonaldGayNazi 655
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 4 hr bad bob 1,269
News Melania Trump keeps DC entry low key; Barron dr... 7 hr huntcoyotes 173
More from around the web