'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#172519 Aug 1, 2014
Curmudgeon wrote:
Watch GW Bush..........
GW Bush, "I Don't Know or Care Where Bin Laden Is."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DcAYDiazr6cXX
No the words of a wise leader. America survived for 7 years as bin Laden went from hole to hole until Bush's intelligence let Obama to him. Maybe, just maybe if you would wipe the brown crap from your eyes, you would eventually see the truth.

Paris

#172520 Aug 1, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid I must agree with Mrs. Lerner's assessment of the GOP, especially the tea party.
Well liberals have always been partial to perjury......

Paris

#172521 Aug 1, 2014
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Being Senile or sick in the head like Republicans I remember hundreds of thousands of Jobs Lost in a Single Month of the GW Bush Administration..... as the Recession turned into the Worst Recession since the "Great Depression."
Go peddle your Bull Puckey somewhere else....maybe in an insane asylum, they might believe you......
Yes, but what you normal tunnel vision always omits is that it was caused by Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Chris Dodd and Bwanny Fwank and their housing scheme to force banks to loan to the illegals, unemployed and under funded individuals that should under any banking reasoning never been granted loans. Then there were the house flippers, mostly in Nevada, California and Florida that saw their resale values cut in have and were stuck with property they couldn't move..........which became record foreclosures bring everyone's property values down......even Martha's Vineyard.
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172522 Aug 1, 2014
Curmudgeon wrote:
Then there is the Little Matter of All that Big Oil Money Sloshing Around in the Church Aisles and Flowing Under the Pews Up To The Pulpit...
Koch Brothers, GOP Mega Donors Help Bankroll the Religious Right
http://article.wn.com/view/2012/08/05/Koch_Br...
The Koch brothers can give money to whomever they choose. Where are the atheists getting money to file lawsuits every 5 minutes? What exactly is their tax status? Where are they getting money to put up their atheist crap billboards on the Billy Graham Parkway?
If the Koch brothers were giving money to the atheists they would be hero's in your eyes.
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172523 Aug 1, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text> Can you recommend one?
Yea! I just read the "Cornbread Mafia"...
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172524 Aug 1, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on loser troll, you are the biggest ass on here. You read books? hahaha
Go back to your monticello-ky thread and bore those people. You are a lunatic. You related to that A Lunatic lisa loon or just the goatshit for brains troll spinning your name and location.
There's no educating your ignorantass, you really must of rode the short bus. Thanks to OBAMAcare you can stay on your meds and therapy. Now fo coward loser lemming clown.
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
LOL... I'm getting blisters on my hands from handing your ass to you post after post. When you can't spam some idiot BS form the Soros rags this is all you can do. You're a BIG ZERO! A mental microbe..
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172525 Aug 1, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
The ‘do-nothing’ Congress isn’t even good at doing nothing anymore
In a last-minute twist, the House looked as though it might adjourn Thursday for August recess without passing a bill to address the crisis on the U.S.-Mexico border. Quelle surprise.
The fact that this Congress isn't getting much done is no secret. And as the great Philip Bump wrote a few weeks back, it's on pace to become the do-nothing-est of all the recent "do-nothing" Congresses.
But no visualization puts that in such stark relief as the chart below, from the Pew Research Center, which tracks how many laws were enacted by each of the last 10 Congresses in their first 19 months — i.e., where we are today.
The first thing you'll notice is that the 113th Congress has passed only 108 "substantive" bills. That's the lowest that number has been in the [ast two decades (and probably for much longer than that, if not in history).
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
"The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."
-- Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), in an interview with the National Journal, describing his goal in retaking the Senate.
He even failed at that. Please tell us what McCONnell has done for KY.
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Please tell us what Grimes has done for Ky. Besides show us she can kiss the asses of the billion dollar abortion industry and the homosexuals in Hollywood for money as well as Obama can.

McConnell has brought billions of dollars into this state that have created jobs and furthered Ky.'s tourism for counties and cities all over Ky. The people in this state didn't even bat an eye ( because they're intelligent) when McConnell got 2.9 billion dollars for the Olmsted Dam Lock in Paducah, Ky.

Now, every damn liberal in America didn't like the fact McConnell got this money out of Reid during the government shutdown. But, they never opened their mouths when Obama spent 848 billion dollars paying off his campaign supporters and called it a stimulus.

The liberals hate McConnell because he's a very crafty Senator. He took Obama and the entire liberal congress in both houses all the way on Obamacare. They couldn't beat him fair and square. And, neither will Grimes!
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172526 Aug 1, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but what you normal tunnel vision always omits is that it was caused by Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Chris Dodd and Bwanny Fwank and their housing scheme to force banks to loan to the illegals, unemployed and under funded individuals that should under any banking reasoning never been granted loans. Then there were the house flippers, mostly in Nevada, California and Florida that saw their resale values cut in have and were stuck with property they couldn't move..........which became record foreclosures bring everyone's property values down......even Martha's Vineyard.
Here's one excerpt:

Just days after the administration (including the Treasury Department) agrees to support the repeal, Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin, the former co-chairman of a major Wall Street investment bank, Goldman Sachs, raises eyebrows by accepting a top job at Citigroup as Weill's chief lieutenant. The previous year, Weill had called Secretary Rubin to give him advance notice of the upcoming merger announcement. When Weill told Rubin he had some important news, the secretary reportedly quipped, "You're buying the government?"

Here's the complete article. This is what caused the financial meltdown Bush got blamed for.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows...
angel

Orofino, ID

#172527 Aug 1, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but what you normal tunnel vision always omits is that it was caused by Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Chris Dodd and Bwanny Fwank and their housing scheme to force banks to loan to the illegals, unemployed and under funded individuals that should under any banking reasoning never been granted loans. Then there were the house flippers, mostly in Nevada, California and Florida that saw their resale values cut in have and were stuck with property they couldn't move..........which became record foreclosures bring everyone's property values down......even Martha's Vineyard.
The breadth and scope of Denial that comes with the Teabaggers penchant for not taking responsibilty for ANYTHING EVER is truly awe-inspiring.
Sorry Bimbo: History and Objective Reality cant be dismissed by your bullsh*t and equivocation.
Save it for the rest of the fools and rubes floating around in the FOX gas bubble and echo chamber.
angel

Orofino, ID

#172528 Aug 1, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... I'm getting blisters on my hands from handing your ass to you post after post. When you can't spam some idiot BS form the Soros rags this is all you can do. You're a BIG ZERO! A mental microbe..
Of course its hard not to notice you cant specifically refute a single line she posts from those rags.
I m fairly certain those blisters on your hands stem from something else.
angel

Orofino, ID

#172529 Aug 1, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Fox & Friends Look Like Absolute Fools Trying to Use One GOP Talking Point Against Another (Video)
How ridiculous are conservatives? In short, pretty darn ridiculous. So much so that they’re actually having to contradict some of their older talking points with their new ones.
A perfect, hilarious example of that came during Fox News’ Fox & Friends where the hosts literally tried to push two different right-wing talking points that are in complete contradiction with one another.
It was honestly one of the most bizarre segments I’ve ever watched on Fox News, and that’s saying something.
But this is just more proof of how outrageous conservatives have become. Their rhetoric has become so preposterous that they’re now having to contradict their old talking points with their new ones – on the same day, during the same program on Fox News.
Though this isn’t the first time this has happened.
While Republicans essentially doing the exact opposite of whatever President Obama says or does is nothing new, contradicting their own talking points with their new ones (while still trying to still push the old ones) is a relatively new and unique “strategy.”
I guess just being ordinary hypocrites wasn’t enough. Now they seem to want to be hypocrites on steroids.
Watch the segment below via Media Matters:
- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/fox-friend...
I am out of here to enjoy some laughs with The Daily Show and Stephen Colbert while he makes fun of you losers and your fauxsquawk talking heads. Have fun slinging that bullshit you got from your CONServaNUTZ daily, rush, beck, infowars, and fauxbox.
Stomp and spin those proxies. RUN loser lemmings RUN.......
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Such paradoxes are bound to occur when you view the Truth as a relative commodity to be twisted chopped and distorted to suit whatever adle-pated point one wants to make at any given moment.
And to FOX 'relative' it is compared to what they want people to BELIEVE...which is all that matters.
Besides with such an un-discerning viewership of the Halt and Lame and Personality Dis-Ordered its not like they are going to get called on it.
Those geeks are there to be validated not informed.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#172530 Aug 1, 2014
You all are some sad, bitter people. Hope you can find a life
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#172531 Aug 1, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a blister goatshitforbrains ignorant troll. More like a nasty boil about to bust. gfy

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#172532 Aug 1, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> Of course its hard not to notice you cant specifically refute a single line she posts from those rags.
I m fairly certain those blisters on your hands stem from something else.
Hi angel. I think that loser lemming freak is that baaaaaaaaaaaaa goatshit for brains troll. Or it's sibling. haha Good to see ya. I miss your posts.

Have a great weekend.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#172533 Aug 1, 2014
Cantor to resign from Congress Aug. 18

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/state-regio...

Another teabagger pulls a Palin.
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#172534 Aug 1, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us what Grimes has done for Ky. Besides show us she can kiss the asses of the billion dollar abortion industry and the homosexuals in Hollywood for money as well as Obama can.
McConnell has brought billions of dollars into this state that have created jobs and furthered Ky.'s tourism for counties and cities all over Ky. The people in this state didn't even bat an eye ( because they're intelligent) when McConnell got 2.9 billion dollars for the Olmsted Dam Lock in Paducah, Ky.
Now, every damn liberal in America didn't like the fact McConnell got this money out of Reid during the government shutdown. But, they never opened their mouths when Obama spent 848 billion dollars paying off his campaign supporters and called it a stimulus.
The liberals hate McConnell because he's a very crafty Senator. He took Obama and the entire liberal congress in both houses all the way on Obamacare. They couldn't beat him fair and square. And, neither will Grimes!
Mcboondoggle is a career politico. Something that 2-faced teabaggers claim they're against. But he's 'your' guy because he packs the pork away while claiming the country is broke and 'taxed enough already' for supporting those projects. Funny how the rest of the country's infrastructure is ignored by the pansy off-sets crowd. Go say a few apostle creed's. You biblebangers need all the fake support you can get. LOL!
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#172535 Aug 1, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a blister goatshitforbrains ignorant troll. More like a nasty boil about to bust. gfy
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Lame
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#172536 Aug 1, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> Such paradoxes are bound to occur when you view the Truth as a relative commodity to be twisted chopped and distorted to suit whatever adle-pated point one wants to make at any given moment.
And to FOX 'relative' it is compared to what they want people to BELIEVE...which is all that matters.
Besides with such an un-discerning viewership of the Halt and Lame and Personality Dis-Ordered its not like they are going to get called on it.
Those geeks are there to be validated not informed.
You got that right. The only time I see them is on The Daily Show, Stephen Colbert, Bill Maher and now the hilarious John Oliver HBO show. Love when they dig up past clips under Bush praising something he did and then show the ones now with Obama doing the same and he is a Nazi dictator. You know it burns them he still has 2 years despite our loser McCONnell's pledge to make him a one term President. I am seriously considering forgoing my trip to the lake this weekend to put my DITCH MITCH shirt on and go to Fancy Farm with my fellow retired union federal employees to support Alison. Just signed up when they called to see if I wanted to go for campaign work since I have the time. This is the first time he has been seriously threatened for his seat in 30 years. Would love to send him to China. It will be close I am sure which ever way it goes. He and his fellow repukes still have 3 months to trip all over their feet obstructing progress in this country and our State.

You can tell our new flood of trolls parrot what they hear on those loser fauxbox, rush, beck, infowars shows they stayed glued too. The A lunatic was trolling threads recruiting not to long ago, must be where most have come from. Like the president bashing site she spends more time on when she isn't on topix time out. haha She's been a ghost here for the last week, but it looks like she has a batshit crazy nut to fill in for her. haha

Love your posts.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#172537 Aug 1, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi angel. I think that loser lemming freak is that baaaaaaaaaaaaa goatshit for brains troll. Or it's sibling. haha Good to see ya. I miss your posts.
Have a great weekend.
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Lame
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172538 Aug 1, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> The breadth and scope of Denial that comes with the Teabaggers penchant for not taking responsibilty for ANYTHING EVER is truly awe-inspiring.
Sorry Bimbo: History and Objective Reality cant be dismissed by your bullsh*t and equivocation.
Save it for the rest of the fools and rubes floating around in the FOX gas bubble and echo chamber.
Denial is a liberals only salvation... Do you know what the commodities modernization act is? Do you know what the repeal of Glass Stegall is?

He signed both into law... The Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation. In 1995 Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods. Now, you know why people making 10 bucks an hour could buy a 500,000 dollar home they had NO WAY of paying for.

Clinton was just a good ole boy... The bastard, with the help of a couple of rhino republicans paved the way for dam near destroying this countries economy. The housing market may never be the same. But, liberals can continue to keep their heads up George Soros' ass and pretend it never happened.

George W. Bush didn't sign 1 piece of legislation that hurt the economy. NOT ONE! But, the liberals can't except responsibility for their failures so they blame someone else for their own DAM POLICIES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Sharrp Shooter 294,729
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Portlandia 1,156,168
Obama to seek GOP help in pushing through trade... 4 min Le Jimbo 22
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 7 min mjjcpa 400
'Excuse Me' Biden headlines top political gaffe... 9 min Le Jimbo 14
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 16 min Reverend Alan 3,116
Bill de Blasio does the unthinkable: he keeps h... 17 min I Love Bloomberg NYC 56
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 56 min spocko 703
More from around the web