'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#171506 Jul 25, 2014
Of course they got their lying mouthpieces to stir the shit too...

Fox News’ Megyn Kelly Tells Massive Lie To Assist Ted Cruz’s Latest Attack On Obama

On Wednesday night’s broadcast of Fox News’ The Kelly File, host Megyn Kelly let loose a huge whopper of a lie when discussing the recent 48-hour FAA ban on flights entering and leaving Tel Aviv’s airport. The ban was put in place after a rocket from Hamas came within one mile of the airport. After the FAA announced the flight restrictions, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) decided to attack the Obama Administration, claiming the temporary ban on flights to Israel amounted to an “economic boycott” on the country and is essentially taking sides regarding the current conflict between Palestinians and Israelis.

Fox News gleefully spreads misinformation and complete lies without any thought given to ethics and standards. Sure, on occasion, they may issue corrections and retractions. But the lie is already out there, taken root and being circulated by their audience.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/07/24/fox-ne...

...."Fox News gleefully spreads misinformation and complete lies without any thought given to ethics and standards"...what they do best.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
1 post removed
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#171508 Jul 25, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
While you clowns were blaming the President for Iraq, you fail to acknowledge he has skilled military advisors to make recommendations. Of course any conflict around the globe is Obama's fault and you warmongers want to nuke now and ask questions later.
Obama, Congress weigh Iraq options; GOP slams president’s waffling
Gen. Martin E. Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told lawmakers Wednesday that the option of U.S. airstrikes is complicated by a lack of intelligence and the fact that worthy targets have become difficult to identify amid the chaos in northern Iraq.
“These forces are very much intermingled,” Gen. Dempsey testified.“It’s not as easy as looking at an iPhone video of a convoy and then immediately striking it. Until we can actually clarify this intelligence picture, the options will continue to be built and developed and refined and the intelligence picture made more accurate. And then the president can make a decision.”
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/...
Always twisting the story like repukes do best.
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Stomp away loser lemming tools, spin those proxies. haha
Grimes has NO CHANCE! She's the female version of Jack Conway. Her contributors are identical to Obama's with the abortion industry (Emily's list) at the very top. Then it's the big liberal companies from Wall Street that liberals always piss and moan about until they need their money. Take a look at where General Electric comes in at on the list. Must be needing a senator to sponsor a bailout bill for them.

Here's the real Grimes... Just follow the money.

http://www.opensecrets.org/races/contrib.php...
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#171509 Jul 25, 2014
Rand Paul, Who Would’ve Voted Against the Civil Rights Act, Desperately Panders to Black Voters

Rand Paul has been doing back flips trying to rewrite his history on the subject of civil rights lately claiming that the things he has said such as his 2010 suggestion that he would not have voted for the Civil Rights Act if he had been in the Senate in 1964, because it infringed on the rights of private businesses.

More recently he has said that if the Republican Party was “going to be the white party” they were “going to be the losing party” while he was in Shelbyville, Kentucky to mark the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Act at a ceremony honoring civil rights leader Maurice Rabb.

Last year during the Howard University speech Paul tried to tap dance around his statements about The Civil Rights Act, but Glen Kessler, in his well respected Washington Post fact checking column, awarded him Three “Pinocchios,”

http://aattp.org/rand-paul-who-wouldve-voted-...

Other stories there of GRANDrand...

Tea Partier Rand Paul:‘I’m Not Willing To Send My Son’ to Iraq (Video) Rand Paul: The GOP Needs to Go Further Right – And Be Proud of It! Watch Rand Paul Say President Obama Doesn’t Act Black Enough (Video)

He can pander all he wants, he will NEVER get the black vote. Voters won't forget. Action speak louder than words and GRANDrand hasn't distanced himself far enough from his hooded supporters. Watch for it.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
lmao

Bowling Green, KY

#171510 Jul 25, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Rand Paul, Who WouldÂ’ve Voted Against the Civil Rights Act, Desperately Panders to Black Voters

Rand Paul has been doing back flips trying to rewrite his history on the subject of civil rights lately claiming that the things he has said such as his 2010 suggestion that he would not have voted for the Civil Rights Act if he had been in the Senate in 1964, because it infringed on the rights of private businesses.

More recently he has said that if the Republican Party was “going to be the white party” they were “going to be the losing party” while he was in Shelbyville, Kentucky to mark the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Act at a ceremony honoring civil rights leader Maurice Rabb.

Last year during the Howard University speech Paul tried to tap dance around his statements about The Civil Rights Act, but Glen Kessler, in his well respected Washington Post fact checking column, awarded him Three “Pinocchios,”

Tea Partier Rand Paul:‘I’m Not Willing To Send My Son’ to Iraq (Video) Rand Paul: The GOP Needs to Go Further Right – And Be Proud of It! Watch Rand Paul Say President Obama Doesn’t Act Black Enough (Video)

He can pander all he wants, he will NEVER get the black vote. Voters won't forget. Action speak louder than words and GRANDrand hasn't distanced himself far enough from his hooded supporters. Watch for it.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
who cares what u think?
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#171511 Jul 25, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
Grimes has NO CHANCE! She's the female version of Jack Conway. Her contributors are identical to Obama's with the abortion industry (Emily's list) at the very top. Then it's the big liberal companies from Wall Street that liberals always piss and moan about until they need their money. Take a look at where General Electric comes in at on the list. Must be needing a senator to sponsor a bailout bill for them.
Here's the real Grimes... Just follow the money.
http://www.opensecrets.org/races/contrib.php...
YOUR's and McCONnell's opinion. Apparently his fellow Senators aren't convinced as they jockey for his position. Take a look at his money trail....you will see why he protects BIG CORPS/PHARMA/OIL/COAL COMPANIES, not Kentuckians. He hasn't done shit for KY for 30 years. She just set a record for for campaign donations, as Kentuckians send her 5-20 dollars to get rid of his sorryass. If General Electric needed a bailout bill they would back McCONnell. Keep trying though, you can convince these losers here worshipping fauxbox of that crap with no problem.

Sen. Mitch McConnell
http://www.opensecrets.org/politicians/contri...
And those are just the ones reporting.

Alison Grimes breaks Kentucky record raising $4 million in second quarter
Grimes focusing on jobs, pay equity

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/...

She has been a bigger threat to him since he got elected than any other opponent. Let's see how it plays out....you do know there are more Dems in KY than CONS. They ALL might just come out to DITCH MITCH.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#171512 Jul 25, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares what u think?
AND who cares what YOU think. Certainly not me.

Thanks for reposting that great article about GRANDrand.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
1 post removed

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#171514 Jul 25, 2014
GOP RANK-IN-FILE DISCUSSES WAYS TO TAKE ON OBAMA OVER AMNESTY, INCLUDING IMPEACHMENT

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

Pass the popcorn
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#171515 Jul 25, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR's and McCONnell's opinion. Apparently his fellow Senators aren't convinced as they jockey for his position. Take a look at his money trail....you will see why he protects BIG CORPS/PHARMA/OIL/COAL COMPANIES, not Kentuckians. He hasn't done shit for KY for 30 years. She just set a record for for campaign donations, as Kentuckians send her 5-20 dollars to get rid of his sorryass. If General Electric needed a bailout bill they would back McCONnell. Keep trying though, you can convince these losers here worshipping fauxbox of that crap with no problem.
Sen. Mitch McConnell
She has been a bigger threat to him since he got elected than any other opponent. Let's see how it plays out....you do know there are more Dems in KY than CONS. They ALL might just come out to DITCH MITCH.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
I know exactly where McConnell's money is coming from... I posted the link dumbass. You're just pissed because your little liberal just got exposed for what she really is... Another mousy ass liberal beholding to the abortion industry and the big money Wall Streeter's they pretend to hate to reel in uninformed voters like yourself.

All her campaign ads are being shot down faster than she can run them. The people in this state rejected Obama twice and they aren't about to elect another rubber stamp for his destroy America agenda. BTW, The coal industry is a big deal to people in the Eastern and Western part of Ky. So, they know full well that Grimes is a bald faced LIAR!

So, IMO Ky. will DITCH THE LYING BITCH!
American Lady

Bowling Green, KY

#171516 Jul 25, 2014
Kudos to Obama Zombies for finally registering a name! Nothing says mentally stable like making your entire topix identity about obsessing over something you hate! Go flag pin freedom loving patriots!
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#171517 Jul 25, 2014
I see sroco ran out of threads to troll on the US Topix trying to catch up with leDUMBO..(names are up and down the whole site in every thread)

Oh yes, please try to impeach him......more votes for DEMS.

Debunking this lie again you repukes spin.

Proof That Illegal Immigration Was Worse Under Ronald Reagan Than It Is Under President Obama

Currently, President Obama is on pace to deport more illegal immigrants than any president in United States history. I’m still waiting for someone to explain to me, how is he “soft on illegal immigration” while simultaneously deporting more undocumented immigrants than any other president before him?

Another right-wing talking point that’s completely untrue.
In fact, on average, we’re seeing over 600,000 fewer attempts per year by illegal immigrants trying to cross our border under President Obama than we saw under Ronald Reagan.

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection, during Reagan’s eight years we saw an average of 1,056,500 illegal immigrants try to cross our border every year. Under President Obama, that number is down to 417,000.

And I know some Republicans will say,“Well, it’s because Obama isn’t enforcing our laws. Reagan did. That’s why Reagan caught more.” That’s nonsense. You could only use that argument if Obama’s deportation numbers were low as well. But being that he’s on pace to deport more undocumented immigrants than any other president, it’s preposterous to claim that he’s not enforcing the law at the border yet somehow managing to deport more that are already here than any other president.

So even in per year growth illegal immigration numbers under Reagan were almost twice what they currently are under President Obama.

And while Republicans constantly try to stir up fear about Obama’s attempt to give immigrants a path to citizenship, they always fail to mention the fact that in 1986 Ronald Reagan signed an immigration bill which included amnesty. Oh, and for the record, the 1,615,844 million illegal immigrants that tried to cross our border in 1986 (the same year he signed his amnesty law) marked the highest number during Reagan’s eight years.

So the next time a Republican goes off on a rant about the president who was soft on immigration and whose policies encouraged more illegal immigrants to flood our borders, remind them that they should really be talking about their “conservative icon” Ronald Reagan, not President Obama.

- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/proof-ille...

Either Injudgement or commietator has tried to tell you idiots that for awhile. Obama has deported more than ANY OTHER PRESIDENT.

But of course you clowns don't deal in FACTS.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
brad

Marlborough, CT

#171518 Jul 25, 2014
scirocco wrote:
GOP RANK-IN-FILE DISCUSSES WAYS TO TAKE ON OBAMA OVER AMNESTY, INCLUDING IMPEACHMENT
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
Pass the popcorn
Nobody in either party has a viable option concerning immigration reform.

Oblamer knew about this recent influx and would rather campaign than view the havoc his policies have created.

This entire Government is useless,through and through.

Every incumbant needs to go,period.
lmao

Bowling Green, KY

#171519 Jul 25, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>AND who cares what YOU think. Certainly not me.

Thanks for reposting that great article about GRANDrand.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
how many hours of the day do you waste spitting this rhetoric?? how many opinions have you changed? you are a miserable ole man.....
lmao

Bowling Green, KY

#171520 Jul 25, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Rand Paul, Who WouldÂ’ve Voted Against the Civil Rights Act, Desperately Panders to Black Voters

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
lame
lmao

Bowling Green, KY

#171521 Jul 25, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
While you clowns were blaming the President for Iraq, you fail to acknowledge he has skilled military advisors to make recommendations. Of course any conflict around the globe is Obama's fault and you warmongers want to nuke now and ask questions later.

Obama, Congress weigh Iraq options; GOP slams presidentÂ’s waffling

Gen. Martin E. Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told lawmakers Wednesday that the option of U.S. airstrikes is complicated by a lack of intelligence and the fact that worthy targets have become difficult to identify amid the chaos in northern Iraq.

“These forces are very much intermingled,” Gen. Dempsey testified.“It’s not as easy as looking at an iPhone video of a convoy and then immediately striking it. Until we can actually clarify this intelligence picture, the options will continue to be built and developed and refined and the intelligence picture made more accurate. And then the president can make a decision.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/...

Always twisting the story like repukes do best.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Stomp away loser lemming tools, spin those proxies. haha
YAWN
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#171522 Jul 25, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Sen. Mitch McConnell
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
One more thing to make your day. All those dems you're talking about... A large majority of them are conservative democrats. That's why they rejected the liberal Conway and his hero Obama. Grimes will be no different.
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#171523 Jul 25, 2014
Mitch McConnell's mythmaking on coal jobs

In this era of self-serving political myths, Kentucky Sen. Mitch McConnell, the Republican minority leader, is perpetrating one of the most outrageous. Even in typically Republican Kentucky, McConnell is in danger of losing his Senate seat — for good reason.

He is a politician of minimal principle who has accomplished virtually nothing for the good of the nation in his 30 years in the Senate. McConnell represents much of what is wrong with a Congress that has lower public approval ratings than Attila the Hun.

But McConnell desperately wants to retain the power and perks of high office. So he has resorted to the time-honored technique of scaring the voters to death. McConnell claims that he will save the coal jobs of Kentucky by fighting to repeal President Obama's regulations on carbon emissions from coal-fired power plants and other environmental initiatives. He said that there is an epidemic of "out of work coal miners because of the Obama [a]dministration."

In essence, he advocates giving industries the freedom to operate as they please. Never mind that coal-fired power plants are the largest source of the manmade carbon dioxin emissions that contribute to global warming, perhaps the gravest threat in history to human survival on this planet. Never mind the threat that emissions from coal-fired power plants pose to people's health. The state of Kentucky has by far the highest lung cancer rate in the nation, 22 percent above than the next highest state of Mississippi, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It is also the state with the nation's greatest dependence on coal-fired power plants — some 90 percent.
What McConnell won't tell you is that coal jobs had been declining in Kentucky long before control over carbon emissions was a gleam in Obama's eye. From about 50,000 jobs in 1982, the number of coal-mining associated jobs in Kentucky plummeted to 12,343 in 2013, according to the Kentucky Department of Energy. The great bulk of this decline occurred before Obama took office. We could repeal every environmental regulation on the books and those coal-mining jobs are not coming back. Kentucky's economic future lies elsewhere. But McConnell's eyes are locked firmly on the irrecoverable past.

The reasons for the decline of coal-mining jobs in Kentucky are fundamental. Especially in eastern Kentucky, mining has tapped out the richest veins of deep-seated coal so that underground mining has become increasingly expensive and energy dependent. From 2000 to 2012, coal-mining productivity in eastern Kentucky plummeted by 48 percent. Even in less hard-hit western Kentucky, productivity declined by 18 percent during the period, according to the Kentucky Department of Energy. Kentucky has also faced increased competition from other coal-mining states, such as Illinois and Wyoming, and from relatively cheap natural gas. In addition, forms of surface mining that require few workers are replacing underground mining. This includes mountaintop removal, the practice of blowing the tops of mountains that is devastating the people and natural heritage of Appalachia.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
1 post removed
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#171525 Jul 25, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing to make your day. All those dems you're talking about... A large majority of them are conservative democrats. That's why they rejected the liberal Conway and his hero Obama. Grimes will be no different.
Don't bet on it. There are a lot of women voters who will not give him a vote now after voting NO on pay, violence against women, etc......Keep trying.

Didn't think we would elect a Democrat Governor either right? hahaha

RED STATE turning BLUE, scaring the hell out of repukes everywhere.

btw, NOTHING you could do would make my day.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#171526 Jul 25, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
how many hours of the day do you waste spitting this rhetoric?? how many opinions have you changed? you are a miserable ole man.....
You writing a book? Go back and look loser freak.

How many socks do you have spewing useless comments.

Not miserable and not a man asslaugher.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
lmao

Bowling Green, KY

#171527 Jul 25, 2014
I hate liberals! But, I love sucking dick and getting ButtFucked! I also love the shitty taste and smell of fellow homosexual Roy Henry's Boogalou BBQ sauce because it not only reminds of Glenn Payne's penis smell after barebacking stripper Tamara Omer and river rat sluts Tara Omer Dants and Tiffany Vanover Gillaspie's rancid and musty smelling vaginas. But because it also reminds me of my first pooping fetish experience, I was staying the night at my best friends house in the late summer, it was really late at night and my friends grandfather woke me up. He asked me if I wanted to see a secret present he got my friend for his birthday, I followed him to the bathroom where he asked me to lay on the floor and close my eyes. I felt my chest get warm and when I was told to open my eyes there he was spread wide open with doo doo dangling out of his behind on to my chest. He said "how do you like your hot BBQ sauce?" I replied "I like it a lot!" ever since then we have been pooping on each other daily, sometimes multiple times a day!!

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#171528 Jul 25, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
The world is in chaos and Obama is out running around high fiving his hommies. Like I said you can't blame him he is just a child. It's all Bush's fault!
FLASH: THIS JUST IN........Obama now is talking about cutting out the Coyotes and just using American Planes, American Fuel and American Tax Dollars to go and air lift the illegals by calling them refuges. The scum of the earth is clearly just that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Guru 182,074
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 13 min Enter 122
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 307,068
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,155,777
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Hidingfromyou 133,974
10 Races to Watch in 2016: New York's 11th Dist... 1 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 12
US Rep. Grimm pleads guilty to federal tax evasion 2 hr jogosdofriv4 6
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr Quirky 294,339
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 4 hr Enter 272
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 4 hr barefoot2626 531