'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 223091 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

DemocRATS

San Diego, CA

#171228 Jul 22, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
With the Iraqi's help, Do you think America should have told the Iraq's hell no we wont go.?
Do you know what ISIS is doing in Iraq and all the persecution of Christians? Where is Obama in all of this? Isn't he a Christian?

Is Obama governing or doing fundraising only? Is that why he was elected. for..??????
1 post removed
DemocRATS

San Diego, CA

#171230 Jul 22, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean their God won?
That means that you're dumb liberal!
Alison Crimes is a lair

Hodgenville, KY

#171231 Jul 22, 2014
Poor Alison that,s all she,s got to politic about is that one saying that Mitch said. She can,t even spell cole! Obama,s taking a vacation for 16 days in August at Martha,s Vineyard. I have never seen a President take so many vacations in my life and i,m 67. Also looks like that Roberts vote on Supreme Courts gonna cost the taxpayers a lot more money. He,s such a moron. Obama off to do more fund raising at the million airs events and they [email protected] about the KoKoch Brothers. The last one he went to cost the taxpayers 6 million to raise 1 million for the democrats. He needs a bike to ride to the events. Doe,s he know what he is doing to the environment with all that pollution he is making for losers.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#171232 Jul 22, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what ISIS is doing in Iraq and all the persecution of Christians? Where is Obama in all of this? Isn't he a Christian?
Is Obama governing or doing fundraising only? Is that why he was elected. for..??????
Given Obama is president of the U.S. and not Iraq what do you think he should be doing?

Flat Lick Ky.

#171233 Jul 22, 2014
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do liberals preach to stay out of other countries affairs and then try to fix mexico?
In what way is America fixing Mexico?
2 posts removed
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#171236 Jul 22, 2014
Nope...you don't and you can't make me mad...and no I'm not homosexual ...I'm mother of 2.........I don't care for gays or lesbians, to me it's freaky, unnatural, sick.
And no, I don't need meds. You're creep who wants to run but you can't hide...you can be only under makeup names, changing all the time and your location can be 'Bardstow, KY or United States'...and we all know who you are...
Sick, low life, liberal scumbag.........
You make me mad, how dumb can you be, really ...you make me laugh ...how hard you try to hide...and attack everyone but your liberal pals ...you never use any of their names...I wonder why...you are embarrassment to another human being...
Run scum run...but no place to hide ...
Keep changing names..........
DemocRATS

San Diego, CA

#171237 Jul 22, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
Given Obama is president of the U.S. and not Iraq what do you think he should be doing?
Why, when it comes to persecution of Christians you liberals don't give a damn?
Would you do nothing if Christians are doing same thing to Muslims? What happen to drones? ISIS are Muslim fanatics?

BTW, where are 'modern Muslims' as you liberals called them?

Flat Lick Ky.

#171238 Jul 22, 2014
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is stealing mexicos children. Sounds like a god complex to me.
There's only one thing wrong with your argument, those children aren't Mexican.!!!

Flat Lick Ky.

#171239 Jul 22, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, when it comes to persecution of Christians you liberals don't give a damn?
Would you do nothing if Christians are doing same thing to Muslims? What happen to drones? ISIS are Muslim fanatics?
BTW, where are 'modern Muslims' as you liberals called them?
Modern Muslim's, I don't know what you mean?
Alison Crimes is a lair

Hodgenville, KY

#171240 Jul 22, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
Visiting the border, Visiting the fire fighters out west. Open up a can of whoopass for putin.( I think Putin can take him). Do something for all, not just for the democrats and himself. Just his vacation in August is costing over 16 million dollars. And our veterans can,t even get a checkup.
lmao

United States

#171241 Jul 22, 2014
you all will die being miserable. all your stupid rants do what for you exactly?? no someone hurry and post a light bulb or an X on this post!! lmao

“Kiss my tiny white tukus ”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#171242 Jul 22, 2014
Alison Crimes is a lair wrote:
Poor Alison that,s all she,s got to politic about is that one saying that Mitch said. She can,t even spell cole! Obama,s taking a vacation for 16 days in August at Martha,s Vineyard. I have never seen a President take so many vacations in my life and i,m 67. Also looks like that Roberts vote on Supreme Courts gonna cost the taxpayers a lot more money. He,s such a moron. Obama off to do more fund raising at the million airs events and they [email protected] about the KoKoch Brothers. The last one he went to cost the taxpayers 6 million to raise 1 million for the democrats. He needs a bike to ride to the events. Doe,s he know what he is doing to the environment with all that pollution he is making for losers.
"She can,t even spell cole!"
LMAO! Just too funny :D
DemocRATS

San Diego, CA

#171243 Jul 22, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Modern Muslim's, I don't know what you mean?
Alot of things you don't know Twig. You liberals always said, all Muslims are not terrorists. Why then every day Muslims don't stand up and denounce all of Christian persecution on Middle East, Africa, etc. Where is Muslim leaders in all of this? Where is Obama, so called 'leader of the free world'? Free world to you liberals is, as long no one is persecuting Muslims, right? Muslims persecuted Christians 2 thousand years ago and they still doing it today in 21st century ...fanatics ...nothing changed?

Modern Muslims/every day Muslims!

Flat Lick Ky.

#171244 Jul 22, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot of things you don't know Twig. You liberals always said, all Muslims are not terrorists. Why then every day Muslims don't stand up and denounce all of Christian persecution on Middle East, Africa, etc. Where is Muslim leaders in all of this? Where is Obama, so called 'leader of the free world'? Free world to you liberals is, as long no one is persecuting Muslims, right? Muslims persecuted Christians 2 thousand years ago and they still doing it today in 21st century ...fanatics ...nothing changed?
Modern Muslims/every day Muslims!
I'm not a big fan of Muslim's but at the same time I don't think they're all evil.
DemocRATS

San Diego, CA

#171245 Jul 22, 2014
lmao wrote:
you all will die being miserable. all your stupid rants do what for you exactly?? no someone hurry and post a light bulb or an X on this post!! lmao
If all of this bothers you, what are you doing here? Why are you post under my names,'Mao-bama Zombies''DemocRATS', you don't like any of your names, like... lmao, lordy, house of reputelicans, RepubliTRASH...what is reputelicans, is that's maybe new species in your liberal demented head? Even liberals are embarrassed of you...!!
As you said to others ...'get a life'.......!!

You can't control anyone so get of the topix if it makes you that crazy ..........
DemocRATS

San Diego, CA

#171246 Jul 22, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a big fan of Muslim's but at the same time I don't think they're all evil.
Who said evil, they just believe their religion is right, Allah is only God. Bowing to Allah mean 'SUBMISSION'... they all support ISIS ... we can go in circle like this for ever! Read little bit about 500 years slavery of the Balkans under Ottomans*Turkish Muslims, they did same thing ISIS is doing today. They force people to convert 500 years ago, if don't pay high taxes, even killed ...they chopped people's heads off 500 years ago and they still doing it today and so much more.
DemocRATS

San Diego, CA

#171247 Jul 22, 2014
http://www.google.com/m...

Images of 'SKULL TOWER', Nis, Serbia -
about 500 years ago by Turks/Muslims... Christians that didn't want to convert to Islam, cut their heads off skinned them and made a tower ... this is part of the world history.

Flat Lick Ky.

#171248 Jul 22, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said evil, they just believe their religion is right, Allah is only God. Bowing to Allah mean 'SUBMISSION'... they all support ISIS ... we can go in circle like this for ever! Read little bit about 500 years slavery of the Balkans under Ottomans*Turkish Muslims, they did same thing ISIS is doing today. They force people to convert 500 years ago, if don't pay high taxes, even killed ...they chopped people's heads off 500 years ago and they still doing it today and so much more.
We've already had this conversation.!!
DemocRATS

San Diego, CA

#171249 Jul 22, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>We've already had this conversation.!!
Then don't ask about 'modern Muslims'...
lmao

United States

#171250 Jul 22, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
<quoted text>If all of this bothers you, what are you doing here? Why are you post under my names,'Mao-bama Zombies''DemocRATS', you don't like any of your names, like... lmao, lordy, house of reputelicans, RepubliTRASH...what is reputelicans, is that's maybe new species in your liberal demented head? Even liberals are embarrassed of you...!!
As you said to others ...'get a life'.......!!

You can't control anyone so get of the topix if it makes you that crazy ..........
i dont do crack but do feel the need to tell people partaking of such things are wasting their lives. you my friend, are the one trying to control others lives/thinking. and u may wish to be checked for hallucinations with the name changing accusations... but if it makes you feel better/smarter, have at it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans Couldn't Muster the Honor to Fight ... 2 min Chilli J 21
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Aldos 195,626
News Local Republicans, voters react to likely Trump... 4 min Mr_D_ ElPaso 5
News Hillary Clinton campaigning, raising cash in Ca... 5 min spud 4
News Trump too divisive, lacks prez temperament: Hil... 5 min John Galt 69
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nuculur option 1,375,578
News Obama visiting Flint for first time since water... 6 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 3
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 18 min Cheech the Conser... 381,711
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 28 min INFIDEL 2,920
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 49 min Joe Fortuna 579
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 1 hr Joe 643
More from around the web