'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
DemocRATS

Los Angeles, CA

#170563 Jul 17, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
That would depend on your definition of "chemtrails" . Jet fuel is made up of hydrocarbons which technically are chemicals. Since hydrocarbons combust into their elemental products, and the combustion process isn't 100% efficient, the exhaust does indeed have some chemicals. The amount and type would depend on the fuel mixture and engine.
The exhaust you see however, is mostly water vapor as the exhaust gasses are invisible.
IF, however you are referring to the deluded thought perpetrated by conspiracy nuts, that the government is using plains to deliver some kind of chemical cocktail to it's citizens. That, not only goes against common logic possessed by any sane individual but is easily proved. Feel free to take an air sample after one has passed to any independent lab for testing.
You don't believe that US government ever experimented on its own citizens and you hear about it 20, 30 or so years later? Like 'The 13 most evil US experiments on humans'......
DemocRATS is a PussyEater

United States

#170564 Jul 17, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
It does seem to be making you pretty damn crazy. LMFAO!
DemocRATS was crazy before I started messing with her. That's why she's so fun to troll. Her psychotic level of anger probably also stems from being sexually frustrated. Funny that she thought you were me.:)
gdave950

Louisville, KY

#170565 Jul 17, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress should give the funding to process the children we already have in custody and stop others by changing the law.
They aready have the funding. Put them on a bus and let Mexico deal with it

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#170566 Jul 17, 2014
gdave950 wrote:
<quoted text>
They aready have the funding. Put them on a bus and let Mexico deal with it
they're not Mexicans.
gdave950

Louisville, KY

#170567 Jul 17, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>So, should they have the freedom to choose to provide or not to provide contraceptives?
The court said they could chose what ever they want. Just don't expect your boss to pay for it. Lf that what they want in life let them go to work for a Lib company or just quit and let the Gov pay for it. When people have to get the third job maybe they will get tired of people taking their money
gdave950

Louisville, KY

#170568 Jul 17, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>they're not Mexicans.
Some are genious, but mexico let them walk though, let them deal with it. How many you gaonna let in another 100 maybe 200 2 million. Why not 200 million what's fair? How many jobs do we have to get? How much you willing to pay?

Flat Lick Ky.

#170569 Jul 17, 2014
gdave950 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some are genious, but mexico let them walk though, let them deal with it. How many you gaonna let in another 100 maybe 200 2 million. Why not 200 million what's fair? How many jobs do we have to get? How much you willing to pay?
I'm not letting them in, Congress is. What makes you think Mexico will accept the responsibility for a bunch of children.
1 post removed
gdave950

Louisville, KY

#170571 Jul 17, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not letting them in, Congress is. What makes you think Mexico will accept the responsibility for a bunch of children.
If what you say is true, they came right up though mexico. mexico can pay for it. Responsibility? They wouldn't have the choice. Stop Fed aid to them. Stop the jobs going south. Stop buying their products. very simple
DemocRATS is a PussyEater

United States

#170572 Jul 17, 2014
'LOL' is from Owensboro, KY...
I'm from Bardstown, KY...
DemocRATS is nutty broad from California that's obsessed with a Kentucky thread...
Boys have a penis...
Girls have a vagina...
DemocRATS dusty, neglected vagina is rusted shut...
gdave950

Louisville, KY

#170573 Jul 17, 2014
Right now our grand kids will be paying for this BS. Is that what you want? everyone in the soup line? If that's the case then sell your house, stop eating well, kill your internet acess along with your water and electricity donate your cloths everybody does that and every thing will be fair. I got news for ya!! It's not star trek where you get to walk to the wall and ask the computer for lunch. People are forgetting someone has to pay for all of this nonsense. Bunch of people go hungry I sorry I really am but I have work to hard for what I have (which is very little) and I don't like people taking my money and giving it to other people. Period!!
DemocRATS

Los Angeles, CA

#170574 Jul 17, 2014
gdave950 wrote:
<quoted text>
If what you say is true, they came right up though mexico. mexico can pay for it. Responsibility? They wouldn't have the choice. Stop Fed aid to them. Stop the jobs going south. Stop buying their products. very simple
Amen!

Flat Lick Ky.

#170575 Jul 17, 2014
gdave950 wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are the instant America takes one of those children into custody. America becomes responsible for that child's health, housing, clothing, food and safety, our laws apply to them and they are protected under those laws. Those children can only be turned over to an official from their country, everything has to be done legally and responsibly. Now add a 100,000 or more children to that and you have some idea of how big the problem really is.
1 post removed
DemocRATS

Los Angeles, CA

#170577 Jul 17, 2014
DemocRATS is a PussyEater wrote:
'LOL' is from Owensboro, KY...
I'm from Bardstown, KY...
DemocRATS is nutty broad from California that's obsessed with a Kentucky thread...
Boys have a penis...
Girls have a vagina...
DemocRATS dusty, neglected vagina is rusted shut...
If only your filthy mouth can be rusted shut ......You are pu**y eater, no wonder you can't stop talking about 'it' you filthy DemocRAT ........haha

Flat Lick Ky.

#170578 Jul 17, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
<quoted text>
If only your filthy mouth can be rusted shut ......You are pu**y eater, no wonder you can't stop talking about 'it' you filthy DemocRAT ........haha
You're making me blush...
Jay

Paris, TN

#170579 Jul 17, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not letting them in, Congress is. What makes you think Mexico will accept the responsibility for a bunch of children.

Mexico accepts responsibility for nothing while the USA gives them money to squander on the rich and elite who are the ones who live in mansions, compliment of US taxpayers. They canít even take care of their own natural born citizens. Thereís a do nothing, lying, side-stepping bunch of losers in their government. Theyíre like the people who drive down country roads when they get tired of their dogs and cats and dump them off at farms and homes sparsely located. Then drive off. Itís now somebody elseís problem.

Their reputation as a country is shameful. And yet the US babysits their citizens while they make way to dump them on another country to take care of. Iím for stopping all aid, until they can show that the money we give helps the poor and disabled. Mexico sucks! It also makes a fortune on US tourism Ė while cheating their own out of a decent living. Thatís a fact! Iíve been to Mexico, and watched how they pan-handle Americans on the streets, and little 7 year olds run up behind you to sell you ďchikleĒ(however itís spelled) which is nothing but chewing gum. Mexico will never again see a dime of my American dollar again!

A bunch is something you can gather up and put a rubber band around.
gdave950

Louisville, KY

#170580 Jul 17, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>The facts are the instant America takes one of those children into custody. America becomes responsible for that child's health, housing, clothing, food and safety, our laws apply to them and they are protected under those laws. Those children can only be turned over to an official from their country, everything has to be done legally and responsibly. Now add a 100,000 or more children to that and you have some idea of how big the problem really is.
You need edyoumacation you know nothing about the law If you had a clue ACCORDING to you the minute they and the other 20 to 40 MILLION step here illegally!!!!!! They broke the law.

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#170581 Jul 17, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe that US government ever experimented on its own citizens and you hear about it 20, 30 or so years later? Like 'The 13 most evil US experiments on humans'......
I didn't say that. What I dont believe in is chemtrails.
Would require conspiracies of thousands and be the most inefficient delivery method ever thought of.
Ever watch a crop duster? They dive to just a few feet above their target to insure most the spray goes where it is intended. Now imagine trying to hit an area from 30 to 40 THOUSAND feet up with winds going in different directions every few hundred feet?
We couldn't even say for sure the chemicals would land in the US from that height.
LOL Unless it is raining most chemtrails over California would land somewhere in the ocean, THE ATLANTIC OCEAN!!!!
It just goes beyond all logic and reason that anyone would deliver a chemical this way when there are so many easier more efficient ways.
What evidence have you? Without evidence it is just imaginative speculation.
DemocRATS

Los Angeles, CA

#170582 Jul 18, 2014
US should demand from Mexico not to let anymore these illegal children in, no more $500 million a year, and you get your own 500,000 Mexicans back till you learn how to have some respect for your neighbor.... apply from your own country to come to AMERICA ... Americans are pissed .....

Few years ago Mexican president Felipe Calderon was here inside the Congress next to Obama, criticizing American how people here are disrespectful towards his own people and Obama said nothing. That was embarrassing ... why didn't he take his own people with him. Everyone piss on America this days and Obama is working very hard to make sure Democrats are reelected and save his own party ... fundraising is only thing he does best. He doesn't give a damn about the country.

Flat Lick Ky.

#170583 Jul 18, 2014
gdave950 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need edyoumacation you know nothing about the law If you had a clue ACCORDING to you the minute they and the other 20 to 40 MILLION step here illegally!!!!!! They broke the law.
Sorry but I disagree, the 20 to 40 million are not in U.S. custody. You see we can deport the illegal adults, the're old enough to be responsible for themselves, we can even deport their children if they are in the adults custody and are related. But when it comes to unaccompanied minor children its another thing entirely.
gdave950

Louisville, KY

#170584 Jul 18, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but I disagree, the 20 to 40 million are not in U.S. custody. You see we can deport the illegal adults, the're old enough to be responsible for themselves, we can even deport their children if they are in the adults custody and are related. But when it comes to unaccompanied minor children its another thing entirely.
OK You are to smart for me. you want to world be my guess. LEAve my blood sweat and tears ALONE and yes my money to.Read the laws you keep talking about. For God saked learn something I gg Just found out Fox News is on 24 hrs aday

Kick all the kids out I don't care if they starve. I'll eat a burger and watch them watch me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 305,240
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,173,838
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 10 min Elton Johns alter... 57,219
Tea party plans to abandon some of their GOP stars (Aug '13) 39 min swedenforever 137
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 44 min DanFromSmithville 142,702
U.S. senator threatens aid cut to Palestinians ... 46 min Asian Guy 77
Sarkozy overheard telling Obama Netanyahu's a liar (Nov '11) 47 min swedenforever 208
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 3 hr serfs up 729
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Can't Contain Excitement ... 3 hr serfs up 42
Sarah Palin and her onetime fans on the right: ... 3 hr serfs up 40
More from around the web