'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#170504 Jul 17, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I don't watch MSNBC. I watch CNN and CSPAN.
They asked your what you thought of MSNBC not what you watch. Bad mouth fox but won't say shit about liberal channels..........guess you watch fox..........or is it the liberal spin that Obama taught you!
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#170505 Jul 17, 2014
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You should really read the history of liberalism before you attempt to define it with
right-wing talking points. You might come up with an intelligent point of view that would allow you a self-expressed opinion. Instead of having to use some op-ed by a creature from the black lagoon of propaganda news!
PEACE
tofy
I have no use for liberals or their views..........neither does the USA! You should really try to make sense next time you reply to me.

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#170506 Jul 17, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text> Just wait till November rolls around here..........you will be saying a lot of four letter words. You can still say BUSH, Jump rats jump!
Probably not.
I dont get excited over election results one way or the other.
DemocRATS is a Homosexual

United States

#170507 Jul 17, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lordy lordy lordy...dirty scumbag from Bardstow, KY or it's 'United States'.......
'Tea baggers...time spend on here bitching and complaining...play around with the judging icons'.........you mean more that liberal RATS, PATHETIC LIVES...?? WOW ...!!
...someone who spends time posting pages and pages and pages of filth .....????
You're embarrassment to hypocrites......!!!!
Always makes you so mad, huh. Your shrink needs to up your meds!
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#170508 Jul 17, 2014
The liberals got tired and brought in their half time performer.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#170509 Jul 17, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text> I have no use for liberals or their views..........neither does the USA! You should really try to make sense next time you reply to me.
OK I'll dumb it down for you. You would not have the freedom and rights you have today if not for liberals/progressive thinking people. Think about it man...where you get off believing the USA doesn't need liberals what kind of police state would we live in if one side made all the rules. We would be under Puritan rule....no one can dictate morality son, so grow up!
PEACE
tofy

Merry Christmas!

#170510 Jul 17, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text> I have no use for liberals or their views..........neither does the USA! You should really try to make sense next time you reply to me.
And one more thing.....you do not speak for the USA! how presumptuous of you!

PEACE
tofy

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#170511 Jul 17, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text> They asked your what you thought of MSNBC not what you watch. Bad mouth fox but won't say shit about liberal channels..........guess you watch fox..........or is it the liberal spin that Obama taught you!
I tried watching Fox News is loaded with lies and BS. I tried MSNBC and didn't like the way they present the truth, it was a little to much in your face for me. I hope this answered your question.

Merry Christmas!

#170512 Jul 17, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not.
I dont get excited over election results one way or the other.
Good to see you Cornelius! Off topic here but just encase you come across any tickets to the All-Start game in Cincy next year..give me a pm.
Thanks
tofy

Merry Christmas!

#170513 Jul 17, 2014
Well I'll leave you all with the best version of little girl where'd you sleep last night or better know as in the pines. it's by Dave Van Ronk
a blues legend!
Please enjoy
PEACE
tofy
http://youtu.be/ZG_p61cRArs
1 post removed
DemocRATS

Los Angeles, CA

#170515 Jul 17, 2014
Sorry Scud, my previous post was response to...
'DemocRATS is a Homosexual'...
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#170516 Jul 17, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I don't watch MSNBC. I watch CNN and CSPAN.
Do you watch Fox?

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#170517 Jul 17, 2014
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Good to see you Cornelius! Off topic here but just encase you come across any tickets to the All-Start game in Cincy next year..give me a pm.
Thanks
tofy
LOL I expect to them to be just as tough for me to get, but If I happen to beat the odds, you're in :P

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#170518 Jul 17, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
Sorry Scud, my previous post was response to...
'DemocRATS is a Homosexual'...
No problem.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#170519 Jul 17, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried watching Fox News is loaded with lies and BS. I tried MSNBC and didn't like the way they present the truth, it was a little to much in your face for me. I hope this answered your question.
MSNBC and the truth do not belong in the same sentence. You say they present the truth? They've been proved to be lying more than Harry Reid and that's difficult to do.

They have one of the biggest racists in America working for them, Al Sharpton.

They are continually being mocked, even by the MSM.

Your answer tells me a lot about your intelligence, or lack there of.

Merry Christmas!

#170520 Jul 17, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I expect to them to be just as tough for me to get, but If I happen to beat the odds, you're in :P
Thanks C...maybe just maybe!
your friend
tofy
Commietator

Providence, KY

#170521 Jul 17, 2014
Robin wrote:
<quoted text>No dear, precisely the reverse. Well informed people are the ones watching Fox News. It plain to see you don't watch, and don't have enough sense to try watching to see for your self.

GOD!! you liberals are so dumb, you can be tricked so easily.
They just tell people that watching FOX makes you stupid and you'd rather go to hell than be thought stupid. You take the lefts opinion that you are stupid if you watch Fox news. Don't you see that's the way they control you, so you won't watch and get informed. All I can do is pray for this country and hope you wake up before we are all screwed. It will be to late then.
You don't take the time or trouble to know the truth while you have time., you will someday kick your own ass for bring so gullible. Of course it will be to late then.
When do the 16000 new IRS agents get hired to do ObamaCare ? When is the gun grab? When do the FEMA camps start being used? All these things were promised by FauxNewz to you weak minded fools.

Flat Lick Ky.

#170522 Jul 17, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you watch Fox?
I check it out and move on, I'm not a regular watcher.

Flat Lick Ky.

#170523 Jul 17, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
MSNBC and the truth do not belong in the same sentence. You say they present the truth? They've been proved to be lying more than Harry Reid and that's difficult to do.
They have one of the biggest racists in America working for them, Al Sharpton.
They are continually being mocked, even by the MSM.
Your answer tells me a lot about your intelligence, or lack there of.
I'm not in that field of work, I leave intelligence to the pro's.!!!
:)
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#170524 Jul 17, 2014
Leave it to one of the teabagging CONS' favorite nutjob to spin a tragedy. Boy you losers are pathetic.

Rush Limbaugh Finds The Obama Conspiracy In The Malaysian Plane Crash

Rush Limbaugh couldn't help himself on Thursday after news broke that a Malaysian Airlines jet had crashed in eastern Ukraine.

The radio show host called the disaster "an opportunity" for media outlets to distract viewers from the controversy surrounding President Obama and US border security. He suspected that CNN had already swept the immigration crisis under the rug and retreated back to its "wall-to-wall" coverage of the plane.

Limbaugh called the whole thing "very eery."

"Talk about an opportunity to abandon the bad Obama news at the border," he said. "I'm not suggesting anything other than how the media operates."

(h/t: Media Matters)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/17/rush...

Pretty sad to exploit a tragedy like this to bash the President. May they all RIP and justice for this terrorist act is swift.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Stomp away while I go see what nonsense you chemtrail soaked RATS were spinning today. Spin those proxies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Millet Master 294,288
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 16 min thetruth 2,598
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 31 min neveratfault 1,620
Issa's big dud: No White House connection to IR... 32 min Marine Corp Pat 2
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 36 min John 254
Political figures clash after slaying of NYPD o... 37 min Larry 70
Judge rejects lawsuit against Obama on immigration 37 min Marine Corp Pat 25
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 1 hr serfs up 448
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 hr johnplustwomore 1,155,536
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 8 hr barefoot2626 921