'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#170636 Jul 18, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>So true. They act like Obama is running again, bunch of dumbasses. They just continue to offend the voters they need and that will put the WH further from their reach. I hope they keep up the good work exposing themselves as the bigoted, racists they are. They should crawl back under that rock. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Of course he's running. Mostly from Putin. What a disgrace.

Paris

#170637 Jul 18, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>Our high is 83 degrees today and I look forward to another fun day swimming and relaxing, enjoying being retired. Bailing hay wears me out just watching. haha

These losers only have "opinions" they mimic from their talking fauxbox pundits. No facts, no references. They are a foul bunch of haters still whining because the MAJORITY elected a black man twice. That is it, in their nutshell. haha

Don't work to hard, hope to see you here again soon. Love your posts too.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Pssssssst, welfare is not retirement, oh wait, you've been retired 20 years. You are a liberal.

Paris

#170638 Jul 18, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO at this one...that ignorant, quitter drama queen. She amuses us all with her stupidity and quest for tv face time. Keep giving it to her, leaves no doubt why McCain had absolutely no chance of the WH. Keep her talking, more late night comedy jokes. They are the best. haha

Loved these quotes from her FAILED VP attempt.

"All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)

"'Refudiate,''misunderest imate,''wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'" --a Tweet sent by Sarah Palin in response to being ridiculed for inventing the word "refudiate," proudly mistaking her illiteracy for literary genius, July 18, 2010

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, botching the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" --Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010

"Polls are for strippers and cross-country skiers" –Sarah Palin, speaking at a Tea Party rally in Iowa, Sept. 3, 2011

"[Paul Revere] did warn the British. And in a shout-out, gotcha-type of question that was asked of me, I answered candidly. And I know my American history." --Sarah Palin, defending her botched Paul Revere history lesson by taking issue with the reporter, who simply asked her "What have you seen so far today, and what are you going to take away from your visit?" (Fox News Sunday interview, June 5, 2011)

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, on Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011

"I want to help clean up the state that is so sorry today of journalism. And I have a communications degree." --Sarah Palin, Fox News interview with Sean Hannity, Nov. 22, 2010

a "communications degree"....hahahaha She surely skipped History too. haha Let her keep talking....demonstrates the low iq of her followers. More votes for DEMS. Watch for it.

That was a good joe....thanks for the laugh

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Obama quit as well, you can tell.

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#170639 Jul 18, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was elected to do that. He has solved nothing and has only exacerbated everything.
Let him use his pen and phone he's so proud of.
He has.
Pay attention. He told congress exactly what needs to be done.
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#170640 Jul 18, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:

Here's the video of Jon slamming that nutjob sarah.....haha

Jon Stewart Blasts Republicans, Sarah Palin’s ‘Bullsh*t’ Talk of Tyranny and Impeachment (Video)

Watch Stewarts segment below via Comedy Central:

- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/jon-stewar ...

As usual, Jon Stewart hits a home run in exposing hypocrisy and stupidity......and he does it so well with their news clips. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

LeDUMBO says:
A progressive web site. Hahahahahaha

http://www.forwardprogressives.com ...was that your clue dumbass?

You don't think I would post anything from the loon's CONSservaNut tree Daily, right Winged NUT Drama(wnd), or fauxbox do you? haha

Get back to your trolling topix for your badge you seek loser freak. Looks like you are eating the weed. My patio and porch are weedfree, whatever that dumbass comment was suppose to mean. Keep trying lemming clown. I see you have been helping the loon recruit some of your loser lemming clowns to the thread. hahaha

Thanks for reposting.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#170641 Jul 18, 2014
He quit America, that's for sure. He has failed us.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#170642 Jul 18, 2014
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
That special place in hell is going to be here in America.
Obama and the rest of the Lib's don't give a big rats ass about those people and he'll throw them under the bus after they gets what they want.[that being America under Islamic control .
He needs their vote in 2016 elections.
We will shell out more tax money to support them.
It's going to be hard for the middle class to support them and our own families.
The destruction of America is what it's all about.
No, you are not a peaceful man, and peace is not what you will get.
Back to math. Which is greater? The 10% the US spends on welfare or the 90% of everything else? Cutting 80% of the US military budget would still have America spending more than any nation on earth. We now spend more than the next 10 nations combined. Let that one soak in a few minutes.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#170643 Jul 18, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text> You idiots don't like ideas that actually solve problems..........that would shrink the gubment.
Want to shrink the government?
Ok how about we cut defense spending in half. That would shrink the military, solve the deficit problem and we would still have the biggest military budget in the world by far!!!
You want smaller government, so do we. We just don't want YOUR idea of a smaller government.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#170644 Jul 18, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
He has.
Pay attention. He told congress exactly what needs to be done.
We know and we all laughed

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#170645 Jul 18, 2014
positronium wrote:
He quit America, that's for sure. He has failed us.
Thank you for your opinion
I shall file it away with the others.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#170646 Jul 18, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
We know and we all laughed
Ok what is your suggestion?
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#170647 Jul 18, 2014
Pssssssst, welfare is not retirement, oh wait, you've been retired 20 years. You are a liberal. says the topix troll leDUMBO

WRONG dumbass, It was a year ago after 35 years of gov't service with a nice UNION negotiated retirement package. I have never whined and resented ANY of my tax dollars being used to help my fellow Americans like you loser lemming tools do. Pay attention dumbass. I bet you are the one on some kind of assistance to be able to troll topix 24/7 trying to validate your nolife, lowlife existence.

Get back to trolling US Topix, looks like they added some new threads you can troll in your quest for a new topix badge with all your one liner meaningless comments or recruit some more loser lemming tools like the boozehound lisa loon does. Go...shooo

YES, I am a liberal and proud of it.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Crybaby Cons

Manassas, VA

#170648 Jul 18, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the same constitutional scholar that is president that keeps getting spanked for exceeding his authority and miss using the constitution to his own ill-gotten gains.
We all knew an embarrassing 'tea party loser' would reply. Easy peasy.

Location hidden

#170649 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Want to shrink the government?
Ok how about we cut defense spending in half. That would shrink the military, solve the deficit problem and we would still have the biggest military budget in the world by far!!!
You want smaller government, so do we. We just don't want YOUR idea of a smaller government.
Last time the US had a Defense this size it led to WW2. Are you a war monger?
Crybaby Cons

Manassas, VA

#170650 Jul 18, 2014
Arizona politician mistakes YMCA campers for migrant children

Republican congressional candidate Adam Kwasman tweeted from the scene, "Bus coming in. This is not compassion. This is the abrogation of the rule of law." But there was a problem with Kwasman's story: There was no fear on their faces. Those weren't the migrant children in the school bus. Those were children from the Marana school district. They were heading to the YMCA's Triangle Y Camp.

.....Another embarrassing tea party flame-out.
Crybaby Cons

Manassas, VA

#170651 Jul 18, 2014
PunditFact: Fox News wins battle for most-false cable network

According to PunditFact, Fox News on-air talent were mostly false, false, or pants on fire 60% of the time.

http://americablog.com/2014/07/punditfact-fox...

Gotta laugh at the embarrassing 'tea party losers' who believe they're informed about anything.
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#170652 Jul 18, 2014
Oh lQQkie what McCONnell and his racist repukes have been exposed for doing now....haha

Busted! Mississippi Attack Ads Calling Tea Partyers Racists Were Funded By The GOP

Remember those Mississippi attack ads that painted conservative Republicans and tea partyers as racists? Turns out they were funded by Senate Republicans, RedState Editor-in-Chief Erick Erickson has confirmed.

The advertisements by All Citizens for Mississippi, which attacked state Sen. Chris McDaniel and painted conservatives as racists, were partly funded by Sens. Mitch McConnell, John Cornyn, Rob Portman, Bob Corker and Roy Blunt.

Mississippi Conservatives, in turn, was funded in part by Sally Bradshaw of the RNCs Growth and Opportunity Project, former RNC Chairman and Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour, the United States Chamber of Commerce, and the political action committees created for Senators Mitch McConnell ($50,000), John Cornyn ($50,000), Rob Portman ($25,000), Bob Corker ($25,000), and Roy Blunt ($5,000), the report said.

In fairness, Tea Party rallies pretty much sell the idea of the movement as inherently racist, no highly paid media consultant required

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/07/18/buste...

Lmao.....PRICELESS.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Location hidden

#170653 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Ok what is your suggestion?
Close the border, send everyone home who came since Obama got elected.

Give working visas to all other illegal aliens provided they have a clean record so they may stay.

Count every illegal alien granted status against the quota for each country and refuse to admit another person from that country until the quota is fulfilled no matter how many years it takes.

If there are 5 million Mexican and their quota is 250,000/year then close immigration for 20 years to penalize the country and allow those in line the come in legally.

your move
YTubeNews

Marietta, GA

#170654 Jul 18, 2014

*7 Year Agreement SIGNED "suddenly" POPE & Israel ----

http://youtu.be/rFKJ64c_uFA

DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#170655 Jul 18, 2014
Another PRICELESS Jon Stewart clip:

Jon Stewart To Those Who Want To Deport Kids:'What The F*&k Is Wrong With You'

Jon Stewart proves, once again, that no one does it better.

"The Daily Show" host takes on conservatives who oppose immigration reform in his "Immigration Reform Crisis: Kids Edition" segment.

The host starts off by telling all those who want to deport the minors currently in custody at the border, "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He then explains that one of the main reasons the children aren't being deported back to Central America is due to a law signed by George W. Bush, which states that children from countries not bordering the U.S. can't be immediately deported.

While many are calling the current situation at the border a humanitarian crisis, Stewart is quick to point out that some people, like Rep. Louie Gohmert, are taking it in another direction and calling the massive amount of undocumented children at the border an invasion.

"Representative Louie Gohmert, he's like Old Faithful, if instead of hot water it regularly shot out stupid," the host says after showing a clip of Rep. Gohmert reading the definition of invasion when addressing the situation at the border and saying that in these types of situations the military is often involved.

"Now I'm not a military expert but generally an enemy invasion force is not particularly dangerous until it can reach and open its own cereal," Stewart replies.

Also, the host suggests, maybe Obama shouldn't be blamed for immigrants wanting to come to the United States. After showing a clip of various Republican politicians saying just how wonderful the U.S. is, Stewart reasons that this is American history repeating itself.

"We have always been a nation of immigrants who hate the newer immigrants," Stewart states, "because Lady Liberty may be a beacon of those yearning to breathe free but the truth is, she's actually a bouncer."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/16/the-...

Love how he change Lady Liberty to reflect the teabagger CONS mentality. PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton campaign blasts GOP abortion bill 8 min Noelle Lorraine 22
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Jacques in Orleans 187,696
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min dirtclod 161,681
News Hillary Targeted at White House Correspondents ... 10 min Tazo 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Teaman 1,223,210
News Ex-John McCain staffer: Seeing Sarah Palin give... 19 min Tazo 1
News Celebrities turn up for Floyd Mayweather-Manny ... 26 min Sterkfontein Swar... 3
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 46 min Responsibility 365
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Brian_G 325,943
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 3 hr Sadbuttrue 976
News Rand Paul: Societal problems in Baltimore inclu... 5 hr serfs up 121
More from around the web