'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 194055 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#166474 Jun 11, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegals stealing into this country, is NOT immigration!
And not only are we sick of a do nothing Congress, we are sick of a lying do nothing Harry and Nancy. In fact most of us are sick of all of them.
The problem with your definition of immigrants is off the wall. They are not immigrants. They are law breakers. Immigrants are here because they went through the right channels and did it legally. So stop calling them "immigrants!" They are what they are, illegal aliens. Period!
WH Wants 'Just Over $2 Billion' From Taxpayers to House Children Crossing Into U.S.
June 10, 2014 - 7:21 AM
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jon...
Sorry but I must disagree because it is an Immigration problem caused by our Immigration Laws. Our policy is to deport the illegals from Canada and Mexico because they join with our borders, that doesn't cover illegals from other countries.
Jay

Paris, TN

#166475 Jun 11, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but I must disagree because it is an Immigration problem caused by our Immigration Laws. Our policy is to deport the illegals from Canada and Mexico because they join with our borders, that doesn't cover illegals from other countries.
Give me a break Twig. I don't care if you fly into this country on a broom from where ever. If you cross our border and you are not a citizen, you are entering illegally without permission from that country.

What's the matter with you anyway?
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#166476 Jun 11, 2014
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Well stated!
PEACE
tofy
Are you attempting to plant the seed that school shootings and the Tea Party are connected? According to your theory (if that's what you can even label your horseshit as... lol) then Obama must be responsible for the outbreak of new violence by the Taliban because of his decision to free high-ranking terrorists back into the mix. And what does gun-law rights have to do with Republicans or Tea Party groups? Before you open your sucker and stupid comes flowing out again...what about the democrats and Independents that also believe in the right to own guns? Are they also teahadists or whatever the hell it is that you call them? Obama's security teams are armed. Hollywood "stars" have security that is armed. Do my kids have value? Does my family matter? If I see and feel the need to protect my family from the crazies does that make me a teahadist? Just exactly where do you get your facts from? Rachael Madcow? lmao

You are the poster child for ignorance. You just throw shit against the wall and hope it sticks as if you actually know what you are talking about. If you believe the horseshit you post , then that's one thing , but posting your horseshit opinion as if it is fact is really sort of comical. You really have to realize that your rants are comical when the only one coming to your defense is the pothead stoner in your group. Kumbaya my messiah, kumbaya...puff, puff, pass. You people are just oozing with intelligence. LMMFAO

In between a few of your ridiculous rants (horseshit posts) would you care to offer up some facts you have been told to repeat about the Tea Party and gun violence? lol You are too stupid to realize it but this horseshit post of yours will backfire on you rather quickly when others will apply the same theory facts to Obama and the dimocrats that you falsely apply to Republicans and the Tea Party. Dumb ass...ass clown. lol

Flat Lick Ky.

#166477 Jun 11, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break Twig. I don't care if you fly into this country on a broom from where ever. If you cross our border and you are not a citizen, you are entering illegally without permission from that country.
I agree, so what do we do with them after we catch them?
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#166478 Jun 12, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Would the FACT that fewer nonmilitary Americans have been killed by terrorist under President Obama then any President since Carter make you feel safer? Ignorant asa.
When you classify those terrorist murders as workplace violence and drive-by shootings and consequences of a youtube video that had very few hits...then I would agree...we must really be safer because Obama and the ObaMORON's say so in a roundabout, coverup kind of way. lmao Try again.
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#166479 Jun 12, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
The latest confirmed case of Rachael MADCOW disease. LOL
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#166480 Jun 12, 2014
Did anybody catch the Hitlary interview? She wrote about the Obama machine telling her to go after Palin which she said she "refused" to do because she said their would be time for criticizing that woman later? Uh...who started the war on women and tried to blame the Republicans? The more Hilary speaks and promotes her book...the more America realizes what a weak and out-of-touch president she would be. An Obama-clone. She even pimped for sympathy stating that she and slick willy were so broke when they left the White House that they didn't know how they were going to pay the mortgages on their HOUSES! Wonder if their mansion in the Hampton's was in danger of foreclosure? Americans can really identify with her troubles, huh? I always thought there could never be a worse president than Carter. Then within 6 months in office Obama took the crown away from Jim-eee. Every time Hitlary opens her mouth...she is the next contender for the crown should she decide to run for president based solely on the fact that she is a woman. And her achievements were...???????turning a blind eye to slick willy's tomcat ways so as to keep his voter base for her future political aspirations? What a sacrifice, what an achievement, what a woman! Too funny!
Jay

Paris, TN

#166481 Jun 12, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, so what do we do with them after we catch them?
It's called de-por-tay-shun! Lock the border, spend the money (billions) we dish out for all these people in tax payer funded goodies and close the gateways.. If you don't have a work permit, you don't get hired. Go home and p and moan in your own country to your government there instead of ours. Stop bringing in people who are willing to work for peanuts and housing to make the rich richer with those loopholes. Many are being paid under the table, and I know this for a fact because I have Mexican friends who are American born and they are ticked off that this president has his open door policy, AKA amnesty. And my friends again (American born) are treated like gringo's because they look the roll of illegals. So, in the past, they have been offered jobs at lesser pay, based on how they are darker skinned. My once bro-in-law (now deceased) was born in the states to Mexican American parents, and I know the problems he had with jobs - again skin color.

If you want to bring in the jobs for native born Americans, you can't allow hiring of illegals to take their places. And don't say they do jobs Americans won't do. That's bull because we have seen these people working construction jobs as well as road repairs many times.

Obama or anyone else who supports this are the ones not following our immigration laws. Ask Jan Brewer, governor of Arizona.
Jay

Paris, TN

#166482 Jun 12, 2014
wtf wrote:
Did anybody catch the Hitlary interview? She wrote about the Obama machine telling her to go after Palin which she said she "refused" to do because she said their would be time for criticizing that woman later? Uh...who started the war on women and tried to blame the Republicans? The more Hilary speaks and promotes her book...the more America realizes what a weak and out-of-touch president she would be. An Obama-clone. She even pimped for sympathy stating that she and slick willy were so broke when they left the White House that they didn't know how they were going to pay the mortgages on their HOUSES! Wonder if their mansion in the Hampton's was in danger of foreclosure? Americans can really identify with her troubles, huh? I always thought there could never be a worse president than Carter. Then within 6 months in office Obama took the crown away from Jim-eee. Every time Hitlary opens her mouth...she is the next contender for the crown should she decide to run for president based solely on the fact that she is a woman. And her achievements were...???????turning a blind eye to slick willy's tomcat ways so as to keep his voter base for her future political aspirations? What a sacrifice, what an achievement, what a woman! Too funny!
Good one! Yes, Bill and Hillary were broke. So sad! If you have a bankroll of over $16 mill., tax payer funded everything, and 8 mill. more for a book you wrote, along with hubby's pension and free style living, speeches and such, and you can't manage to live within your means, what the hell business do you have assuming you can run a country?! Hillary is a goner, the Clinton's are burn-outs and the country is calling for new blood and new ideas, Their high opinion of themselves and their massive ego's have not registered with them yet - apparently.

Time to retire oldies!

Flat Lick Ky.

#166483 Jun 12, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called de-por-tay-shun! Lock the border, spend the money (billions) we dish out for all these people in tax payer funded goodies and close the gateways.. If you don't have a work permit, you don't get hired. Go home and p and moan in your own country to your government there instead of ours. Stop bringing in people who are willing to work for peanuts and housing to make the rich richer with those loopholes. Many are being paid under the table, and I know this for a fact because I have Mexican friends who are American born and they are ticked off that this president has his open door policy, AKA amnesty. And my friends again (American born) are treated like gringo's because they look the roll of illegals. So, in the past, they have been offered jobs at lesser pay, based on how they are darker skinned. My once bro-in-law (now deceased) was born in the states to Mexican American parents, and I know the problems he had with jobs - again skin color.
If you want to bring in the jobs for native born Americans, you can't allow hiring of illegals to take their places. And don't say they do jobs Americans won't do. That's bull because we have seen these people working construction jobs as well as road repairs many times.
Obama or anyone else who supports this are the ones not following our immigration laws. Ask Jan Brewer, governor of Arizona.
All of this is a good idea but its not reality. The reality is if we catch an illegal Mexican we can take them to the border and turn them over to the Mexican authorities. If we catch an illegal from some other Latin American country we're stuck with them. I guess we could buy them a ticket and send them back to their country. The problem we're having now is we have an army of underage children coming across our border from all over Latin America and like it or not they are going to have to go through some kind of legal processing. They cant be turned over to anyone till we know where they came from and someone will take responsibility for their safety, don't forget we are a nation of laws.
Jay

Paris, TN

#166484 Jun 12, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>All of this is a good idea but its not reality. The reality is if we catch an illegal Mexican we can take them to the border and turn them over to the Mexican authorities. If we catch an illegal from some other Latin American country we're stuck with them. I guess we could buy them a ticket and send them back to their country. The problem we're having now is we have an army of underage children coming across our border from all over Latin America and like it or not they are going to have to go through some kind of legal processing. They cant be turned over to anyone till we know where they came from and someone will take responsibility for their safety, don't forget we are a nation of laws.
I'll go along with that, and then I'm out of here. Like the war on drugs that never worked, we are in the same boat. These are children. Somewhere there are parents, who are some of the most irresponsible people on this earth, to turn their children over to Coyotes with the hope that they *should survive, of which many do not. Imagine your children crossing the barren desert at 8 years old, with the hope that some other country will have mercy on them. The desert with scorpions and deadly snakes, etc.,- and those thieving Coyote taking their money and dumping their kids where ever they can. Parents do not know if they made it or not, imagine that!

Obama is responsible for all of this and goes along with it. While his children are under the strictest of armed guards, eating the best of foods nature provides, protected and coddled, these kids are used and abused, frightened and do not speak our language. He has created a mess, and every one who has had to deal with this says so.
Adios!

Flat Lick Ky.

#166485 Jun 12, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go along with that, and then I'm out of here. Like the war on drugs that never worked, we are in the same boat. These are children. Somewhere there are parents, who are some of the most irresponsible people on this earth, to turn their children over to Coyotes with the hope that they *should survive, of which many do not. Imagine your children crossing the barren desert at 8 years old, with the hope that some other country will have mercy on them. The desert with scorpions and deadly snakes, etc.,- and those thieving Coyote taking their money and dumping their kids where ever they can. Parents do not know if they made it or not, imagine that!
Obama is responsible for all of this and goes along with it. While his children are under the strictest of armed guards, eating the best of foods nature provides, protected and coddled, these kids are used and abused, frightened and do not speak our language. He has created a mess, and every one who has had to deal with this says so.
Adios!
Obama didn't make this problem, Congress did. If the Congress doesn't act fast America is going to become the worlds adoption agency.
brad

Marlborough, CT

#166486 Jun 12, 2014
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide
Abraham Lincoln
Yep,it was a great bumper sticker back in the day when the only way to cross the volatile expanse of the sea was with a row boat full of muskets and catapults.
brad

Marlborough, CT

#166487 Jun 12, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one! Yes, Bill and Hillary were broke. So sad! If you have a bankroll of over $16 mill., tax payer funded everything, and 8 mill. more for a book you wrote, along with hubby's pension and free style living, speeches and such, and you can't manage to live within your means, what the hell business do you have assuming you can run a country?! Hillary is a goner, the Clinton's are burn-outs and the country is calling for new blood and new ideas, Their high opinion of themselves and their massive ego's have not registered with them yet - apparently.
Time to retire oldies!
Yep.

Some say Hitllarys book deal advance was worth a whopping 14 million dollars.

Bubba commands 500,000 per speech while Hitllary commands 250K.

If you can't run a household budget for a family of 2 on that kind of scratch you have no business being the CEO of anything.

That kind of money management got us an 18 trillion dollar national debt.
1 post removed

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#166489 Jun 12, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
Some say Hitllarys book deal advance was worth a whopping 14 million dollars.
Bubba commands 500,000 per speech while Hitllary commands 250K.
If you can't run a household budget for a family of 2 on that kind of scratch you have no business being the CEO of anything.
That kind of money management got us an 18 trillion dollar national debt.
The Royal First Family are packaging their history as victims, this may have been the conversation with Soros at the wedding of cClinton. hClinton is a shrewd planner who has not depended on the like-ability of the man now known as bObama, the most powerful man in the world.

Location hidden

#166490 Jun 12, 2014
Washington ELITEs, ha gotten their way, the mob violence of Egypt is part of the election report.

Location hidden

#166491 Jun 12, 2014
have.
the illegal have become criminal.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#166492 Jun 12, 2014
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound irrational ,like you are going off the deep end.
And in post 166416 ,you tell Ray one to stfu,once and for all", then in another r you accuse some one else of trying to silence YOUR free speech;. True Liberal
Their drugs are from Mexico........sub par.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#166493 Jun 12, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Obama didn't make this problem, Congress did. If the Congress doesn't act fast America is going to become the worlds adoption agency.
He sure didn't help it by putting escalators on the border for the illegals to climb over the fences with.

Location hidden

#166494 Jun 12, 2014
House Majority Leader Eric Cantor announced that he would be stepping down. The reporting of the 'After Party' in the campaign headquarters was a setback for the amnesty AGENDA.
These people don't want to be a part of this country, they want Palestinian Statehood in America's Southern Territories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump, Carson in close fight in Iowa poll 2 min Cat74 55
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 min NoahLikesPi 12,817
News We have reached the George Wallace stage of the... 3 min Lawrence Wolf 37
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Agents of Corruption 341,380
News Trump Plan to Deport 11 Million Immigrants Sell... 4 min wild child 37
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min woodtick57 173,915
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 5 min Cat74 433
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,277,649
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown 10 min Synque 173
More from around the web