'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#165249 May 22, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jay ...!!
All of this is very sad. I have family in Croatia also.
I've been watching news. No one knows exactly how many dead. Nothing is left, just one huge lake. The worst disaster in the Balkan history.
are you sad for the Croatians also, or just family? Isn't it what you wanted, God to rain down destruction on your enemies? I'd think you'd be happy.
1 post removed

#165251 May 22, 2014
I pray it all didn't happen

#165252 May 22, 2014
God didn't drown The Balkans when Bush was President...Thanks Obama

#165253 May 22, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
My heart goes out to you Z <3
No idea it was this disastorous :(
God Bless You and help to bring you peace in your and your loved ones lives.
sis on your fat ass and pray..fixes everything, hey Lisa
GOTP

Gardner, MA

#165254 May 22, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
wise up, Shaquanda:
When it come to Liberals, there is never enough milk in teat to feed them all...
"Fifteen percent of Americans still live in poverty, according to the official census poverty report for 2012, unchanged since the mid-1960s. Liberals argue that we aren’t spending enough money on poverty-fighting programs, but that’s not the problem. In reality, we’re losing the war on poverty because we have forgotten the original goal, as LBJ stated it half a century ago:“to give our fellow citizens a fair chance to develop their own capacities.”
'The federal government currently runs more than 80 means-tested welfare programs that provide cash, food, housing, medical care and targeted social services to poor and low-income Americans. Government spent $916 billion on these programs in 2012 alone, and roughly 100 million Americans received aid from at least one of them, at an average cost of $9,000 per recipient.(That figure doesn’t include Social Security or Medicare benefits.) Federal and state welfare spending, adjusted for inflation, is 16 times greater than it was in 1964. If converted to cash, current means-tested spending is five times the amount needed to eliminate all official poverty in the U.S.'
https://www.myheritage.org/news/were-losing-t ...
How many of those who (roughly 100 million Americans received aid from at least one of them) have received benefits from "at least one of them" actually work at least one full time job and still reside below the poverty line?

Answer: Raise the minimum wage so that they can work full time and not fall below the poverty line!!!

Hell no say's you so, suck it down, you want to keep multi national corporations with massive profits in the billions from paying a living wage to those who generate the profit and revenue, you can gripe all you want until you allow changes.
2 posts removed
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#165257 May 22, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you better sis on your ass and pray that the liberals don't lose everything in 2014 & 2016
1 post removed

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#165259 May 22, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
80 US troops deployed with unmanned and unarmed drones for surveillance purposes only,at this point I believe?
And,
This Leadership would not,
LIE !!
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#165260 May 22, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
are you sad for the Croatians also, or just family? Isn't it what you wanted, God to rain down destruction on your enemies? I'd think you'd be happy.
Maybe you liberals are so cold. I feel sad for everyone. If a Muslim from Bosnia or a Croat asked me for something after all of this, I would help with all my heart. My family did after war broke out in Bosnia in1990s. People use to be very respectful and tolerant towards each other, Muslim, Catholics and Orthodox in Bosnia after WWII, but greedy politicians got involved. I'm not cold person at all.
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#165261 May 22, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
My heart goes out to you Z <3
No idea it was this disastorous :(
God Bless You and help to bring you peace in your and your loved ones lives.
Thank you AL <3 !!!
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#165262 May 22, 2014
Obama Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>I think she posts while having sex.Havent you noticed how mean and uptight she always is?Apparently her man friend isn't taking care of business.But then again if she is like that in person who could get it up to even do business with her.Lmfao
Maybe because she is not 'getting' any..........

#165263 May 22, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text> you better sis on your ass and pray that the liberals don't lose everything in 2014 & 2016
I'm a sissin' and a prayin'
you better pray for the Tea Party
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165265 May 22, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know ...
IF 'I' can be in trouble on Topix for posting "public info" as was the 'news' the other night ...

YOU for sure "can" for putting a name on here, of someone that has never been on here before ... Writing about her and calling me her. When it isn't.

Danville, KY isn't so big that I couldn't find this person and let them "know" what you libTARDs have done to her, including the 'defamation' of an
indefensible person.

Cuz ... She isn't here to "defend herself" nor to know WHAT is going down.

Maybe I should find her, to inform her of it.
-n-
Let the chips fall where they may.

Let the 'sparks' fly !!!
There's plenty of ammo on here for it ...
Perpetual magnetic ink :)

)8~D>

Maybe then she could get w/Bill O'Reilly and his quest on finding out about topix and it's anonymity ... Since 'you' say she was on the Alex Jones show ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165266 May 22, 2014
Clinton team begged Dems to protect hilary at Benghazi hearings
-Rick Moran

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/05/c...

Remember the 'mysterious fire' at her offices around Thanksgiving I believe ...

#165267 May 22, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know ...
IF 'I' can be in trouble on Topix for posting "public info" as was the 'news' the other night ...
YOU for sure "can" for putting a name on here, of someone that has never been on here before ... Writing about her and calling me her. When it isn't.
Danville, KY isn't so big that I couldn't find this person and let them "know" what you libTARDs have done to her, including the 'defamation' of an
indefensible person.
Cuz ... She isn't here to "defend herself" nor to know WHAT is going down.
Maybe I should find her, to inform her of it.
-n-
Let the chips fall where they may.
Let the 'sparks' fly !!!
There's plenty of ammo on here for it ...
Perpetual magnetic ink :)
)8~D>
Maybe then she could get w/Bill O'Reilly and his quest on finding out about topix and it's anonymity ... Since 'you' say she was on the Alex Jones show ...
Ok Lisa, go find yourself...I'll wait here, hiding from Papa Bear
GOTP

Gardner, MA

#165268 May 22, 2014
Tea Party Candidate: Conservative Groups Hurt Matt Bevin in Kentucky
19 hrs ago | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: US News & World Report

The finger-pointing within the tea party has begun in the aftermath of a wave of Republican establishment victories in congressional primaries Tuesday night.

Complete crock of cheese, there is no difference between the two, Teahadists will always cry the establishment GOP is never extreme enough, meanwhile, establishment GOP does nothing but Teahadist policy!!!

So, Teahadists will never have a party extreme enough for them, and establishment GOP are already too extreme for Americans.

Lose lose situation. But make no mistake, you're not fooling anyone but yourselves!
GOTP

Gardner, MA

#165269 May 22, 2014
Here's your chance to show how much you care about Veterans...

"Here's a great encapsulation of our broken government:

Hundreds of veterans with traumatic brain injuries will get kicked out of assisted living facilities this fall unless policymakers in Washington soon extend an expiring pilot program.[...]
The VA has notified Congress that a pilot program for injured veterans will expire at the end of September without congressional action.

A Senate bill that included language to extend the program stalled on the floor earlier this year because of a fight over how to pay for it.

The House Veterans’ Affairs panel plans to hold a hearing on two measures to reauthorize the popular program, but time on the legislative calendar is running out.

The program costs between $100 million and $200 million, and the alternatives are more expensive in the long term and less effective for the veterans. Republicans and Democrats both want to pass it. But Republicans already filibustered a veterans' healthcare bill in February,

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/05/21/1300...

and now this small piece is being held up by, y'know, cost concerns.
Can we just get reporters to admit that any time they're writing that something stalled "because of a fight over how to pay for it," what they're really saying is that Republicans are starving the government of revenue it needs to pay for even programs they claim to support?

Because, really. Just do it! Close one corporate tax loophole and fund it for a century ... except Republicans won't do that, so we have these endless, mysterious, "fights over how to pay for" every damn thing.

But, you don't care, like everything else, you say you do, but your actions do not support that claim.!
GOTP

Gardner, MA

#165270 May 22, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Clinton team begged Dems to protect hilary at Benghazi hearings
-Rick Moran
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/05/c...
Remember the 'mysterious fire' at her offices around Thanksgiving I believe ...
Translation: We're sooo afraid of Hillary that you'll get an endless supply of unproven BS from the noise machine NOW through 2016!!!!!!!!
senator

London, KY

#165271 May 22, 2014
what time does that debate come on, i dont wanna miss it
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165272 May 22, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text> you better sis on your ass and pray that the liberals don't lose everything in 2014 & 2016
They'll be 'running for cover' by then :)

#165273 May 22, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll be 'running for cover' by then :)
a prediction from Lisa...Nice!
By the way, where is the plane they're going to find...landed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Live Video and Chatter: Loretta Lynch Confirmat... 3 min Cordwainer Trout 17
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,173,439
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Chimney1 142,406
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 7 min Black Rhino 5,615
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 15 min RADIO 855
Republican leaders look for escape plan on immi... 25 min spud 21
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 26 min Pietro Armando 57,158
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Sharp Shooter 305,026
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 7 hr barefoot2626 694
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 8 hr Ambivalent 2,410