'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222983 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#165361 May 23, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
They had on the Leland Conway show(radio) WHAS in Louisville, KY where people were calling from all over KY about these sounds they keep hearing.
Some said it sounded like noise in a tunnel, blowing into a bottle, trains, barges going down the river, helicopters, etc. Yet they either were no planes in eyesight, not close to any rivers, not close to any railroad tracks, etc.
We heard the same noise, its uncanny. It sounds just like a buzzing noise similiar to trains and we are way out in the country, not even close to railroad tracks.
One person called in and said maybe it is drones flying around overhead. One said something about the cell phone towers. This could affect your health, your hearing, your vision and especially your brain.
I don't see his show today on the web site, it will probably be posted Monday.
We always thought we were just hearing things until this show and all of the people who were calling in saying the same thing we were thinking.
If I'm not mistaken, there is similar sounds I think New Mexico.

Our government is doing all kind of experiments on us, but you can see liberals call it ...conspiracy.
They don't have brain on their own, they wait government to tell them, yes we are doing experiments, like 'The 13 MOST EVIL US EXPERIMENTS ON HUMANS'...
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#165362 May 23, 2014
Have a great Memorial week end.

May GOD Bless you

Stay strong

I will keep praying for us all.
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#165363 May 23, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
Have a great Memorial week end.
May GOD Bless you
Stay strong
I will keep praying for us all.
Same to you *PATRIOT*...
and
God Bless...
<3 !!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#165364 May 23, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm not mistaken, there is similar sounds I think New Mexico.
Our government is doing all kind of experiments on us, but you can see liberals call it ...conspiracy.
They don't have brain on their own, they wait government to tell them, yes we are doing experiments, like 'The 13 MOST EVIL US EXPERIMENTS ON HUMANS'...
you are a nutcase. Pure and simple. Look up in the sky and instead of seeing contrails like everyone else you see some lame conspricy of our government killing us. You are crazy.
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#165365 May 23, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>you are a nutcase. Pure and simple. Look up in the sky and instead of seeing contrails like everyone else you see some lame conspricy of our government killing us. You are crazy.
'Like everyone else'... who is that...liberals ...?????

Is UN lying also...?????

I'm not going to do this with you...it's not worth it.
So much information on chemtrails, but you find one and that's WIKIPEDIA ...really..........

You believe Al Gore who made $100 million on clueless like you ... haha...while he doesn't do anything but talk, and you believe him........!!
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#165366 May 23, 2014
Warning! Anything You Say or Do Might be Persecuting Fake Christians

Right wing bigots canít get over Michael Sam. Look, letís be precise: fake Christians canít get over Michael Sam.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/05/23/warnin...

Maybe if he announces he's a log cabineer. LMAO.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#165367 May 23, 2014
Tea party leader, Laurel man arrested in Cochran case

Authorities say the vice chairman of the Mississippi Tea Party and two other men conspired with Clayton Kelly to photograph U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran's bedridden wife in her nursing home and create a political video against Cochran.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/polit...

......This is what teahadists were always made of.
1 post removed
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#165369 May 23, 2014
http://www.google.com/search...

THIS IS IMAGES OF CALIFORNIA SKIES AFTER HEAVY SPRAYING ... this is not CONTRAILS !!!!

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#165370 May 23, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Hope every Great American Patriot
Has a Great Memorial Day Week End
Remember the Fallen, the Sick, and Forgotten VETS also
If NOT for them, WE wouldn't be here ...!
<3
How do you Remember Forgotten Vets?
We wouldn't be here if it weren't for the Sick?
Really?

“I'll Build a Wall”

#165371 May 23, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
http://www.infiniteunknown.net /2013/11/06/exploding-neurodeg enerative-disease-due-to-chemt rail-toxins/
EXPLODING NEURODEGENERATIVE DISEASE DUE TO CHEMTRAIL TOXINS
Lap it up, babygirl...
due to chemtrail toxins...but not poisoning the air from down here?
Keep the Faith, pretty Mama.

“I'll Build a Wall”

#165372 May 23, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for all the support you have given to each of us.
May GOD Bless and Protect you
Pray for our veterans they are being murdered by our own government.
They 'were' but you and Lisa just fixed it with prayer? Right?
1 post removed
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#165374 May 23, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Lap it up, babygirl...
due to chemtrail toxins...but not poisoning the air from down here?
Keep the Faith, pretty Mama.
I will, babyboy ...

'Poisoning the air from down here'...is that's how we are going to have clean air, spraying the skies too?
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#165375 May 23, 2014
http://www.occupycorporatism.com/home/obamas-...

OBAMA'S SCIENCE ADVISER RECOMMENDS CHEMTRAILS TO SAVE THE PLANET

John Holdren, Obama's science adviser believes that geo-engineering will assist the planet is stabilizing its weather with regard to GLOBAL WARMING ...
(read more)
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#165376 May 23, 2014
How long it's going to be, before liberals try to convince the rest of us, that CHEMTRAILS are 'good for us' and will cool the planet ..........
No Guns

Elizabethtown, IN

#165377 May 23, 2014
DimocRATS are not going to give up until they make it impossible to own a firearm in America.

Democrats in the House and Senate are pushing to spend $60 million for the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to research gun violence, rekindling a debate over whether political agendas taint these taxpayer-funded studies.

The legislation, introduced by Sen. Edward J. Markey, Massachusetts Democrat, and Rep. Carolyn Maloney, New York Democrat, would provide $10 million a year for six years, beginning in 2015, for the research.

Vote for a DimocRAT and help destroy America!

DemocRATS will not rest until they make it impossible to own a firearm!!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/...
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#165378 May 23, 2014
No Guns wrote:
DimocRATS are not going to give up until they make it impossible to own a firearm in America.

Democrats in the House and Senate are pushing to spend $60 million for the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to research gun violence, rekindling a debate over whether political agendas taint these taxpayer-funded studies.

The legislation, introduced by Sen. Edward J. Markey, Massachusetts Democrat, and Rep. Carolyn Maloney, New York Democrat, would provide $10 million a year for six years, beginning in 2015, for the research.

Look it up instead of letting the propaganda make you into a bigger fool. More gun ban Laws have been put in place by Repubs than all Libs combined.

“I'll Build a Wall”

#165379 May 23, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I will, babyboy ...
'Poisoning the air from down here'...is that's how we are going to have clean air, spraying the skies too?
No, we're not going to have clean air until we quit burning fossil fuels.
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#165380 May 23, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we're not going to have clean air until we quit burning fossil fuels.
Clean energy ...ok...electric cars...ok...

STOP buying oil from middle east while supporting terrorists and fanatics, how do you propose to do that ...?????
1 post removed

“I'll Build a Wall”

#165382 May 23, 2014
100% of smart people think we're poisoning the atmosphere with carbon emissions
...100% of conservatives think we aren't
...Do the math

...I mean, have someone do the math for you.
thats ok

Hyden, KY

#165383 May 23, 2014
No Guns wrote:
if you have noticed Florida a red repub state has some the stiffest gun laws their is.they put a white business college teacher with a family in prison for 20 yrs .some body came into his home threatened his girl he got his gun shot into his own wall to run the guy off .the law arrested him gave him 20 yrs .turned the intruder loose.ALJa has the whole story on the news this evening..so don't say dem's. say repub's..and get it right for one time..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump, pictured, was labelled 'divisive,... 17 hr John McCharlie 42
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 17 hr Defiant1 23,434
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 17 hr NotSoDivineMsM 381,660
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 hr Sue 1,375,295
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 hr Topo 213,243
News West Virginia Mayor: The Clintons Are 'Simply N... 17 hr Pro-Coal 2
News Elephants perform for final time at Ringling Bros. 17 hr An NFL Fan 40
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 17 hr True Judgment 605
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 18 hr Time again 2,774
More from around the web