'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222619 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#165297 May 22, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you need to go back to your country to help out.
You mean i can go now when everything is under water and traffic not going anywhere. You are not so smart Uncle tabby...I can help more from here.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165298 May 22, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you AL...!!
I'm grateful for my family and my health.
I've already took care of my family and sent two packages back home. When they're going to get it, I don't know. Roads, bridges, all gone, thousands of mud slides, houses destroyed, fruit fields, farms under water. No one knows how many dead...!!
Just heartbreaking and a catastrophe .....can't imagine diseases and illness after ...
You're very welcome Dear :)
I'm so sorry for your troubles at this time.
I will say an extra lil prayer tonight for you and yours <3
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#165299 May 22, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Ah oh ... Can't forget this one!
Leo:
You will demonstrate your skills of networking at the workplace today. At the end of the day you will be afforded the help of some friend or colleague to reduce your workload. You will be able to tide through the day easily if you are able to make some compromises.
;~)
My best friend ...!!!!!
<3 !!!
:-)!!!
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#165300 May 22, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I said this once and Iíll say it again. Back in the late 70s or early 80s, whole communities near Chicago were forced out of their homes. These were young people, buying their first small starter homes, so there were many children living in this community. One night on Chicago news we were informed that all these homes were built under high wires or near them. For quite some time residents were puzzled and scared because so many young families were coming down with rare diseases, the worst of them leukemia and types of cancers that young people rarely ever get. Babies were born with birth defects also. The government came in and did studies on this area and determined that living under these high wires produced EMF, electro magnetic fields and all peopleís living in these homes had to go. That night the news guy stood at a fence and explained Ė and behind him abandoned homes with kiddie pools and tricycles were covered in weeds.
It was at this time we were told sleeping under an electric blanket caused the same EMF, and emissions also were coming from TVís and children were not suppose to sit closer than 6 feet. Sears also came out when you bought a microwave and ran a microphone type meter around the edges to make sure it did not leak.
Make fun all you want, these stories are true. And what we have going on today remains to be seen - or found out.
I believe you. So many people are in denial today. Something has to be the origin of Cancer.

This Alzheimer which use to be connected with the elderly (senility) is now being diagnose in younger people 40s, 50,s etc.

ADHD RX-- is now being given to toddlers. These children are diagnose by psyche doctors and I believe it is nothing more than a temperament problem from poor parenting, abuse or no disciplinary actions. Then these drugs are induced into a small child say age two and then their systems go wacko for the rest of their lives.

Autism--why is the children have the exact same symptoms which is connected to a brain disorder? When I was growing up never heard my parents, grand parents or great grand parents speak of things such as this. I never met ONE child during all of my school years who had this.

Something is not right.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#165301 May 22, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Hey Guys [waving]
I'm actually still on!
@ FUA, I left you a comment on the other forum :)

Thanks AL I'll read the post next.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#165302 May 22, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Jay I'm seeing it and Thank You!
And
She has pages & pages of SPAM like Fed Up again, along with myself, were "warned about" ...
Tho FUA and I
Do NOT put the whole page on here!
We do it as it is supposed to be done.
NO plagairism involved! Just sites they don't like ...
Or "news" that sets them on Fire
-n-
running for the hills ...
~-~
I agree with this 100%.

They want us to stop posting for one reason and I know without a doubt you are onto what is happening.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165303 May 22, 2014
Didn't I use to do an Aquarius for someone? E? RH?...
Anyhoo ...

Aquarius:
You need a break! Plan a trip, go for aovie, join a meditation retreat. You may be burning yourself out! A little holiday will get you going once again. If nothing else, a game of tennis, or a brisk walk in the evening should do the trick.

;~)
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#165304 May 22, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very welcome Dear :)
I'm so sorry for your troubles at this time.
I will say an extra lil prayer tonight for you and yours <3
Thank You,
and
God Bless YOU AL <3 !!!!!
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#165305 May 22, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this 100%.
They want us to stop posting for one reason and I know without a doubt you are onto what is happening.
Agree 100%!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165306 May 22, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
American Lady wrote:
Hey Guys [waving]
I'm actually still on!
@ FUA, I left you a comment on the other forum :)
Thanks AL I'll read the post next.
Hi FUA :)
You will see what is going on.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165307 May 22, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you. So many people are in denial today. Something has to be the origin of Cancer.
This Alzheimer which use to be connected with the elderly (senility) is now being diagnose in younger people 40s, 50,s etc.
ADHD RX-- is now being given to toddlers. These children are diagnose by psyche doctors and I believe it is nothing more than a temperament problem from poor parenting, abuse or no disciplinary actions. Then these drugs are induced into a small child say age two
and then their systems go wacko for the rest of
their lives.
Autism--why is the children have the exact same symptoms which is connected to a brain
disorder? When I was growing up never heard
my parents, grand parents or great grand parents
speak of things such as this. I never met ONE
child during all of my school years who had this.
Something is not right.
Not made to me, but I agree 100 %
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#165308 May 22, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this 100%.
Watch your backs.

It sounds like you both have been targeted.

If you anger NUTTER a swarm of social rejects will form a lynch mob with the goal of getting you banned.

The two half pint Mexicans are involved - they do everything from behind the scenes

Nutter is a FRAUD. She has been for a long time. She reportedly scams people out of their property
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#165309 May 22, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree 100%!!!!!
When did you buy Topix Rico?

Only an owner can tell people not to post on Topix. Are you an owner prieto
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#165310 May 22, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
My best friend ...!!!!!
<3 !!!
:-)!!!
You have friends, preito???????
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#165311 May 22, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi FUA :)
You will see what is going on.
My research of Nutters family confirms they are a disfunctional bunch ie druggies, social rejects and misfits
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#165312 May 22, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch your backs.
It sounds like you both have been targeted.
If you anger NUTTER a swarm of social rejects will form a lynch mob with the goal of getting you banned.
The two half pint Mexicans are involved - they do everything from behind the scenes
Nutter is a FRAUD. She has been for a long time. She reportedly scams people out of their property
Are you sure K...you're talking about 'those' tolerant liberals...?????
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#165313 May 22, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this 100%.
Nutter is an alcoholic. She shows many signs of dementia. Mean Envious. Vindictive. Lives in a fantasy world that centers on HER and only her.

She hated Plainfield Mom. Me. Bonnie. Torchwood. Now American Lady and YOU

The people on that list think for themselves and ask questions
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#165314 May 22, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you buy Topix Rico?
Only an owner can tell people not to post on Topix. Are you an owner prieto
No, I'm not 'Rico' and what is 'prieto'... who did I say too not to post ... read my comments and you would see that I'm on same side as AL ...does that answer your question "Katrina"...???????
Calvins Foolish

Anonymous Proxy

#165315 May 22, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
a prediction from Lisa...Nice!
By the way, where is the plane they're going to find...landed?
Get it straight.republiCONS flew out on a broom.Not a plane.Lmfao
Lmfao

Anonymous Proxy

#165316 May 22, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutter is an alcoholic. She shows many signs of dementia. Mean Envious. Vindictive. Lives in a fantasy world that centers on HER and only her.
She hated Plainfield Mom. Me. Bonnie. Torchwood. Now American Lady and YOU
The people on that list think for themselves and ask questions
Nutter?What a perfect name.She is nuttier than a squirrels turd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 min Brian_G 5,442
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 2 min Ex Senator Stillb... 404
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min _White American_ 380,986
Time to go? (Jun '15) 4 min SouthernBelle 10,323
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 4 min NotSoDivineMsM 37
News Trump and Clinton: Ita s a tie at last 5 min Le Jimbo 10
News Sanders Campaign Withdraws Suit in Intraparty F... 8 min Le Jimbo 1
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 42 min Three Days 1,715
News N.C., Miss. 'religious freedom' measures hardly... 1 hr Imprtnrd 635
News Is single-payer healthcare dead in the U.S., or... 1 hr spud 192
Barack Obama, our next president 1 hr sonicfilter 11
More from around the web