'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253262 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

question

Manchester, KY

#164269 May 13, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, he needs to go
The editor and general manager of the Beattyville Enterprise asked McConnell what he would do to bring jobs to Lee County, where the unemployment rate is 12.8 percent.
"That is not my job. It is the primary responsibility of the state Commerce Cabinet," the paper quoted McConnell as saying in its front-page story Thursday.
Turtleman McCONnell .."NOT MY JOB" TO BRING JOBS TO KENTUCKY
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH MITCH
I wish Mitch who has millions and millions of dollars lived in my area where there are no jobs, worry month to month about utility bills, putting gas in your car, buying food and cloths for your kids, can't afford to buy your medicine, watching some kids get to go on field trips while the other unfortunate kids can't afford to go, listening to parents argue about money, bills, local politicians robbing the county and it never get's better. How can someone say it's not their responsibility to help with jobs when the commonwealth politicians should all work together so that everyone can live in harmony. If I had the money he has I would want to help the poor people, I would not enjoy life knowing others live in poverty. Thank you so much for your reply. Well said "Ditch Mitch", time to retire.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#164270 May 13, 2014
The MSM should have an opportunity to DEFEND the Special Privileges granted by the Congress & Court of the United States.
If those rules are to be changed, HOW can this problem be repaired, and paid for.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#164271 May 13, 2014
Sick and Tired wrote:
<quoted text>Better to be a Democrat with your head up in the clouds, than a teabagger with your head up your ass.
Interesting but typical of a bot. Tea party = Constitutional laws, lower taxes and family unity. We see what you bots are against.

Paris

#164272 May 13, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>NO, he needs to go.

The editor and general manager of the Beattyville Enterprise asked McConnell what he would do to bring jobs to Lee County, where the unemployment rate is 12.8 percent.
"That is not my job. It is the primary responsibility of the state Commerce Cabinet," the paper quoted McConnell as saying in its front-page story Thursday.

Turtleman McCONnell .."NOT MY JOB" TO BRING JOBS TO KENTUCKY

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
McConnell stared get rid of Obama and Reid.
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#164273 May 13, 2014
RayOne wrote:
The MSM should have an opportunity to DEFEND the Special Privileges granted by the Congress & Court of the United States.
If those rules are to be changed, HOW can this problem be repaired, and paid for.
Go watch your Faux News now tard boy.

Paris

#164274 May 13, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>This lying bullshit comes in second for the laugh of the day..."truthful"...h ahaha Not a sock...hahaha, bet it was your filthy goatshit for brains sock that got you that time out. Do hang out with your filthy socks on the president bashing site where you belong. More your speed hanging on arisocks many spins. What a clueless lush you are. YOU admitted and put your sock names on this thread. Keep lying though, that is what you loser lemming sock clowns do best just like your two parties.

Thanks for the last laugh of the day for me from topix. You clowns are hilarious. Keep trying. Have a nice hate fest since your crush is lost in her chemtrail fog. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Stomp and spin away teahadist repukes
Meaningless tripe as usual.

Paris

#164275 May 13, 2014
question wrote:
<quoted text>I wish Mitch who has millions and millions of dollars lived in my area where there are no jobs, worry month to month about utility bills, putting gas in your car, buying food and cloths for your kids, can't afford to buy your medicine, watching some kids get to go on field trips while the other unfortunate kids can't afford to go, listening to parents argue about money, bills, local politicians robbing the county and it never get's better. How can someone say it's not their responsibility to help with jobs when the commonwealth politicians should all work together so that everyone can live in harmony. If I had the money he has I would want to help the poor people, I would not enjoy life knowing others live in poverty. Thank you so much for your reply. Well said "Ditch Mitch", time to retire.
If freckles were warts you would be Pelosi's twin.
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#164276 May 13, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting but typical of a bot. Tea party = Constitutional laws, lower taxes and family unity. We see what you bots are against.
Tea Party=Little old scared white people.

You fit in well Le Crybaby.
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#164277 May 13, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
If retards were acceptable you would not have your rejection Issues.
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#164278 May 13, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaningless tripe as usual.
Your whole Life is meaningless.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#164279 May 13, 2014
There is no need for name calling,
columnist Eleanor Clift -'Ambassador Stevens wasn't 'murdered.' He died of smoke inhalation.'
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Go watch your Faux News now tard boy.
question

London, KY

#164280 May 13, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, I will take that as a compliment.
1 post removed
GOTP

Waltham, MA

#164282 May 13, 2014
Pundit tells you exaclty what I told you days ago, Teasuckers are just that, suckers and you should know, they don't need you anymore since they used you to run cover for them to "re-brand" the party after the Bush disaster. And you're sooooo far behind you still don't know or admit that he was the disaster President that everyone knows he was!

"According to the New York Times the Tea Party is very upset. I know. Stop the presses, right? They are always yelling at someone to get off their lawns. But this time, they seem to be upset at … themselves. Or more precisely, the modern conservative movement, which rebranded itself as the Tea Party in the wake of George W. Bush’s epic failure of a presidency. For instance, in Nebraska they don’t seem to know whether they’re coming or going:

Mr. Osborn, who has the support of activists in the state, secured a major endorsement last November from FreedomWorks, the organization that helped vault the Tea Party to prominence. Mr. Osborn, the group said, stood “with the grass-roots uprising before it was cool.” But in March, FreedomWorks rescinded its support of Mr. Osborn and backed Mr. Sasse.

Ever since, Nebraska’s Tea Party members have been battling national Tea Party donor groups.

“We are not million-dollar Washington, D.C., special interest groups with strong ties to Capitol Hill. We are simply Nebraskans who are fed up,” a group of 52 activists wrote in an open letter protesting FreedomWorks’ about-face, adding,“We were not consulted, polled, or contacted by these Washington, D.C., groups.”

Evidently, some of the activists on the ground took the notion that the Tea Party was a true bottom up grass-roots movement seriously.(Bless their hearts.) And come to find out there are a whole bunch of big D.C.-based professionals who don’t care much what they think about anything. Turns out the town hall-crashing, tricorn hat-wearing, Gadsden flag-waving patriots were just a convenient means to an end.

But then they shouldn’t be entirely surprised, should they? Did they think those groups like Club for Growth and Freedomworks sprang up out of somebody’s basement in Dubuque? Surely they looked up Club for Growth on Wikipedia and found out that Stephen Moore, the founder, had been around D.C. politics for a very long time:

From 1983 through 1987, Moore served as the Grover M. Hermann Fellow in Budgetary Affairs at the Heritage Foundation. Moore also was a fellow of the Cato Institute, a libertarian think tank.

Moore was the senior economist of the U.S. Congress Joint Economic Committee under Chairman Dick Armey of Texas. There, he was also an architect of the Armey flat tax proposal in 1995. He was also part of the research team hired by Americans For Fair Taxation to create the FairTax, the most co-sponsored tax reform proposal in Congress.

And where did chairman Dick Armey end up? Freedomworks.(He famously left the group in a huff after the 2012 election, pocketing an $8 million payout — the result of infighting within the group, naturally.) Meanwhile, who is heading up Club for Growth these days? Chris Chocola, well-connected former Republican congressman from Indiana.

This is not to say that these people don’t sincerely believe in the same principles espoused by the Tea Party activists. They do. The believe in low taxes and no regulation and repealing Obamacare. They hate welfare and believe with every fiber of their beings that the 47 percent are a bunch of parasites. In fact, the only issue that separates them is this crazy idea of having “the people” choose who they want to represent them. That’s where it gets dicey.
GOTP

Waltham, MA

#164283 May 13, 2014
Continued...

"These conservative movement professionals understand power and how to use it, whether in the minority or the majority. In fact, they are as effective in the former as they are in the latter. They don’t choose candidates who can “win” simply for the sake of winning. They are building their hardcore conservative faction within the Congress. That’s their point of leverage within the party and it’s from that leverage their power derives.

Take, for example, the various shows of strength we’ve seen over the past couple of years as they managed to hold the debt ceiling hostage, force through draconian spending cuts at exactly the wrong time and even shut down the government. The political establishment would have preferred to cut deals more quietly, maybe get a little earmark taste for a few die-hards, keep things a bit more civilized. But the radical right faction in the House flexed its muscle and insured the party would dance to its tune. That’s serious political power and it’s not something that comes about from foolishly allowing the rubes to pull the levers.

These movement professionals don’t need to win races to exert their influence. They only need to scare incumbents and establishment pols into doing their bidding. They would prefer that their candidates, win or lose, aren’t badly vetted grass-roots kooks like Todd Akin or Christine O’Donnell, if they can help it. What they prefer are far-right radicals who don’t look too crazy. People like themselves — professionals"

We've been telling you this for years now, you were created by big money, not grass roots. You were kept alive by power brokers in DC. They fooled you into believing they were genuine and they cared about you. Now you still do their bidding and have been lying, disengenuous, factless noise bots for 6 years!!!

YOU STILL DON'T GET IT AND YOU THINK YOU REPRESENT AMERICANS!!

You don't, you represent a tiny faction of ignorant extremist and that's all!!!
4 posts removed
GOTP

Waltham, MA

#164288 May 13, 2014
U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Thomas Donohue said Monday that the Republican Party “should not bother to run a candidate” in the 2016 presidential election unless Congress can pass immigration reform this year. During an event on the economy and infrastructure, Donohue argued that it was necessary for the House to “do something rational” and that the Chamber of Commerce would “put a lot more” heat on Congressional members who are resistant to the idea of reform, Politico first reported.

When asked by a moderator what he deemed a “must pass bill … that’s crucial for the future of the U.S. economy,” Donohue insisted on passing immigration reform:

We’ll be absolutely crazy if we don’t take advantage of having passed an immigration bill out of the Senate. Going back and doing it again might be harder and do something rational in the House and put it together and let’s get the three or four things we really need there. And we’ve got a lot of heat on that and we’re going to put a lot more.

[...] If the Republicans don’t do it, they shouldn’t bother to run a candidate in 2016. I mean, think about that. Think about who the voters are.

Republicans love the Chamber, will teasuckers revolt?!!!??!

We know Boehner is on both sides of Immigration reform!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/30/us/politics... #

"It's too hard"

to

"Just kidding"

Teasuckers are very confused these days.
7 posts removed
Info

Netherlands

#164296 May 13, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA, I figured you would slither in like the coward proxy sock you are. Sounds like your nolife lowlife. I don't care if you are a he/she, I'm a liberal remember, I don't judge. Hate to bust your bubble and your fantasies but I am all woman, married, widowed, with a grown son living a comfortable retirement that seems to really chap you nutjobs sorryasses. Now go troll and stalk someone else freak.
BTW creepy imposter troll....my Daddy was a Democrat his entire life.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Ok dude/it whatever the Fk you are.Play your little tranny troll pretend games if it makes you feel better.Btw widowed?If you are a woman what did your husband do shoot himself rather to have to put up with your sorry a$$ everyday?No wonder you are for gun control.Lmfao

Paris

#164297 May 13, 2014
<quoted text>Go watch your Faux News now tard boy.
Sure, why not watch number one.

Paris

#164298 May 13, 2014
<quoted text>Tea Party=Little old scared white people.

You fit in well Le Crybaby.
Lies are all you have. Bot babble, the language of children.

Paris

#164299 May 13, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Republicans stick with Benghazi cash grab

Republicans have no intention of listening to Trey Gowdy.

A number of Republican candidates and conservative groups have openly used the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks in Benghazi, Libya, as a cash grab. And that’s likely to continue despite a strongly worded rebuke from the new chairman of the Republican select committee assigned to investigate the response to the attacks.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/republi...
CH
No low is too low for those teahadist CONS and their nutjobs.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Like you did with Sandy Hook.
1 post removed
GOTP

Waltham, MA

#164301 May 13, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA, I figured you would slither in like the coward proxy sock you are. Sounds like your nolife lowlife. I don't care if you are a he/she, I'm a liberal remember, I don't judge. Hate to bust your bubble and your fantasies but I am all woman, married, widowed, with a grown son living a comfortable retirement that seems to really chap you nutjobs sorryasses. Now go troll and stalk someone else freak.
BTW creepy imposter troll....my Daddy was a Democrat his entire life.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
They sure don't get it huh, still think calling you a "trani" is going to insult you! Forgetting that Liberals consider all equal and calling you something you're not is not really an insult, but exposure to their gender bias!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,458,785
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 2 min Le Jimbo 218
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min cpeter1313 312,707
News The Racist Smear Against Jeff Sessions 3 min Chilli J 21
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 4 min CelesteBibleThump 14,696
News Donald Trump's uneasy relationship with white s... 8 min southern at heart 21
News Recalled Newsweek Clinton issue hits eBay 8 min Denny CranesPlace 16
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Reality Speaks 403,894
News This election has divided the country. Getting ... 14 min Reality Speaks 1,041
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 44 min mdbuilder 1,072
More from around the web