'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186002 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#151647 Feb 25, 2014
American Lady wrote:
DRUG RATIONING FOR SENIORS BEGINS
Medicare to stop covering critical medications?
By David Catron – 2.24.14
Buried beneath the avalanche of recent news reports about the latest Obamacare-mandated funding cuts to the Medicare Advantage (MA) program is a related but far more disturbing story — the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
has taken a major step toward rationing medications to the elderly.
Since passage of the Medicare Modernization Act of 2003, seniors enrolled in the Medicare prescription drug program have been guaranteed access to “all or substantially all” of the drugs in several classes of pharmaceuticals. President Obama’s health care bureaucrats, however, have proposed removing three of these classes from the “protected” list.
http://spectator.org/articles/57905/drug-rati...
All you hypocrite Repubs just hate government spending and government healthcare until there's something in it for yourselves. Bush never paid for this Trillion dollar program and to this day it is still unfunded and costing millions per year. But then you turn around and bitch about the nations debt. Hypocrite.
2 posts removed
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#151650 Feb 25, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>All you hypocrite Repubs just hate government spending and government healthcare until there's something in it for yourselves. Bush never paid for this Trillion dollar program and to this day it is still unfunded and costing millions per year. But then you turn around and bitch about the nations debt. Hypocrite.
Newsflash...Barack Husein Obama is president and has been for 6 years. Bush is no longer president. This is Obama's economy. These are Obama's many scandals. These are Obama's coverups. These are Obama's failed policies. It is Obama's foreign policies that have weakened our country.

Bush, Bush, Bush! Marsha, Marsha, Marsha! Racist, racist, racist! Come on you little cry babies, come up with something new and original and maybe it will work better for you. Obviously your old broken record doesn't have as much spin as it used to. lmao
1 post removed
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#151652 Feb 25, 2014
Wonder if old slick willie was just happy to see Allison Grimes or was that a cigar in his pocket? lmao Grimes ran from Obama in her little speech. She can run but she can't hide her "Obama rubber stamp" ass. Where was Hilary? In the next room sleeping? LMMFAO
Jay

Paris, TN

#151653 Feb 25, 2014
Andrew McCarthy: Obama Committed Serial Fraud - Impeachment Is a Remedy

Top lawyer Andrew McCarthy, who prosecuted the World Trade Center bombers after the 1993 attacks, accused Barack Obama of serial fraud tonight on The Kelly Files.

Of course the liberals will say, what does he know?!!!

Spam. spam, spam!!
YEPPPPPPP

Lexington, KY

#151654 Feb 25, 2014
DUUUUHHHHHH
angel

Boise, ID

#151655 Feb 26, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
hey fagtard, did you see on MSLSD or CNN where hussein oblamer, the biggest traitor in the history of the U.S., is reducing the size of the military so he can fund fags like you in the U.S.? I didn't think so, its not on CNN or MSLSD,
if you just wern't a sheepletard you would know stuff like that,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Probably because its not true.
Those networks dont generally cover breaking news in the fetid imaginations of Teabaggers.
angel

Boise, ID

#151656 Feb 26, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash...Barack Husein Obama is president and has been for 6 years. Bush is no longer president. This is Obama's economy. These are Obama's many scandals. These are Obama's coverups. These are Obama's failed policies. It is Obama's foreign policies that have weakened our country.
Bush, Bush, Bush! Marsha, Marsha, Marsha! Racist, racist, racist! Come on you little cry babies, come up with something new and original and maybe it will work better for you. Obviously your old broken record doesn't have as much spin as it used to. lmao
Still sniveling about the Fact that nobody takes your Teabagging greivances seriously day in day out for months and you want someone else to come up with something 'Original'.
Pretty funny coming from such a tedious, teabagging serial whiner.LMAO
angel

Boise, ID

#151657 Feb 26, 2014
Jay wrote:
Andrew McCarthy: Obama Committed Serial Fraud - Impeachment Is a Remedy
Top lawyer Andrew McCarthy, who prosecuted the World Trade Center bombers after the 1993 attacks, accused Barack Obama of serial fraud tonight on The Kelly Files.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TLU2XKfXwkgXX
Of course the liberals will say, what does he know?!!!
Spam. spam, spam!!
What does he know?
angel

Boise, ID

#151658 Feb 26, 2014
wtf wrote:
Wonder if old slick willie was just happy to see Allison Grimes or was that a cigar in his pocket? lmao Grimes ran from Obama in her little speech. She can run but she can't hide her "Obama rubber stamp" ass. Where was Hilary? In the next room sleeping? LMMFAO
You do realize your boy Mitch is finished?
Its going to be quite a transition for you and the Kentucky Klown Kar with a thousand screen names when your State turns Blue.LMAO!

Since: Oct 09

#151659 Feb 26, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds great. No reason to spend more than the next 10 nations combine and not win a war since 1946.
You should further your education: We have not lost any war, Democrats have defunded the winning war since Vietnam." Among the enumerated powers of Congress are the powers to “declare War,”“To raise and support Armies,” and “To provide and maintain a Navy.” If the United States is to go to war against another country, Congress must either declare it or authorize the president to wage it. Congress must also appropriate the money needed by the military to fight it." Fisher, L.(2007). Defunding and cut and run declaration of timeline for retreat is purely a Democrat strategy to give away a winning war. They did this in Vietnam and they did this in Iraq and soon Afghanistan.
Progressives are the ones who made U.S. the world conflict/interventionist - policemen!

Fisher, L.(2007). Constitutional conflicts between congress and the president.(5th ed., Rev. ed.). Lawrence: University Press of Kansas.

Judis, J. B.(2006). The folly of empire: What George W. Bush could learn from Theodore Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson. Cary, NC: Oxford University Press
2 posts removed

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#151662 Feb 26, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text> You believe what you want pookie. Several experts have stated the COLB is a fake. The easiest way to prove what it is, is for Obama to allow what is in the locked box to be published.
The 'experts'(cough) were debunked. In the meantime, the greasy canukian can't revoke his canukian citizenship. LMAO.
2 posts removed
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

#151665 Feb 26, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize your boy Mitch is finished?
Its going to be quite a transition for you and the Kentucky Klown Kar with a thousand screen names when your State turns Blue.LMAO!
When something turns blue that is the first sign of death.
angel

Boise, ID

#151666 Feb 26, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody, a bold claim that is impossible to prove making your post ignorant.
Your right,I should have qualified that as 'Nobody out side the odd little Twilight Zone inhabited by Fox Slaves.'.

#151667 Feb 26, 2014
American Lady wrote:
I bought a new Ford F250.
I returned to the dealer yesterday
Because I couldn't get the radio to work.
The service technician explained that the radio was voice activated.
'Nelson,' the technician said to the radio.
The radio replied,'Ricky or Willie?'
'Willie!' he continued and 'On The Road Again'
Came from the speakers.
Then he said,'Ray Charles!', and in an instant
' Georgia On My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson.
I drove away happy, and for the next few days,
Every time I'd say,'Beethoven,'
I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said,
'Beach Boys,' I'd get one of their awesome songs.
This afternoon, some guy ran a red light
And nearly creamed my new truck ,
But I swerved in time to avoid him.
I yelled,'Ass Hole!'
Immediately the radio responded with,
Ladies and gentlemen,
The President of the United States
Damn I love this truck....
~~Mr Trucker
Drinking my coffee while reading your post (not expecting the joke), almost made a mess on my keyboard!
ROTFL (and wiping the coffee off my face).

:b
angel

Boise, ID

#151668 Feb 26, 2014
MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text> When something turns blue that is the first sign of death.
We need more Blue States to help support the Welfare mooching Red States who suck up far more Federal Tax Dollars then they pay in....unlike most Blue States.
angel

Boise, ID

#151669 Feb 26, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Came from the speakers.
I yelled,'Ass Hole!'
Ladies and gentlemen,
~~Mr Trucker
Awwwww......isnt the naive wit of imbeciles cute?
2 posts removed

#151672 Feb 26, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Your right,I should have qualified that as 'Nobody out side the odd little Twilight Zone inhabited by Fox Slaves.'.
Ironic that liberals seem to adopt any comparison they can grab, even when it's so easy to demonstarte the truth is juxtaposed for them.

How many liberal/progressive television news channels were there before Fox?

What were the BIG 3 for sixty plus years?

Fox is #1 in cable news for how long?

Your Fruit Loops are stale, and you eat them anyway!

Dan Rather = the shinning example of bias and hidden agenda.
1 post removed

#151674 Feb 26, 2014
Dimocrats fail to comprehend the difference between "satire" and "news".
They believe the political satire of Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert is actual news.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#151676 Feb 26, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Came from the speakers.
I yelled,'Ass Hole!'
Ladies and gentlemen,
~~Mr Trucker
I see you starting another day of your hate for America and the President. Have you been able to find just one good thing to say or has your Taliban views of America prevented it?
3 posts removed

Location hidden

#151680 Feb 26, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
KiSS my "IRS" ...
;~)
More hate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 1 min WasteWater 465
News GOP field fractured over same-sex marriage 3 min Big Bad Ginsberg 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,250,257
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min DanFromSmithville 168,512
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min red and right 332,323
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 17 min xplode 1,863
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 21 min DebraE 9,177
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Dr Guru 191,886
News Texas Sen. Ted Cruz not backing down on same-se... 2 hr LeDuped 60
More from around the web