'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 243819 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#149202 Feb 12, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, yes that Allen West.
https://www.google.com/url...
I know who he is, the GOP's new token Negro. Hell, at least Cain was funny. Half the republicans couldn't tell him apart from Ben Carson (they all look alike, you know)
The GOP needs a young gay middle-class black/hispanic woman...and NO, I don't mean so they can prod her uterus with a stick.
Uncle Tab

United States

#149203 Feb 12, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO!

Only in your tiny world.

Some insight into Hillary's thinking:
(Her College Thesis paper on Saul Alinsky)

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2013/04/...

Tell me, you really want this Gal as POTUS? Leader of the free world?
Yes Wo Do.

And there's nothing any if you idiots can do about it.

It's two years away and there is no republican Candidate that has any chance if beating her. ZERO!

Just a fact. You hate facts as I've pointed out numerous times.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#149204 Feb 12, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!
Only in your tiny world.
Some insight into Hillary's thinking:
(Her College Thesis paper on Saul Alinsky)
http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2013/04/...
Tell me, you really want this Gal as POTUS? Leader of the free world?
Do you think there's a republican that can beat her in 2016?
Is there a secret lab somewhere growing Super Republicans?
Uncle Tab

United States

#149205 Feb 12, 2014
MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
White House says 3.3 million people have signed up for obamacare..........but only 62 people have made a payment.
Link?

Why do these fools just throw out these crazy claims with nothing to back them up?

Guess that's who elected republicans live these low IQ republican voting base.... Not like they need to worry about you imbeciles will check the validity of anything they're spoon fed.

Case in point (Thanks RC)

Fair and Balanced Network heh

Hannity under Bush"
"Our techniques are working. We've got the NSA Program here, we've got the Patriot Act program here. You know...it's staggering to me that we are even debating the use of these techniques in country even at this time."

Hannity under Obama:
"Big Brother is monitoring your every move, whether it be online or on the telephone"
"These actions by the Obama Administration are clear, very clear violation of the Fourth Amendment.
1 post removed

Since: Oct 09

.

#149207 Feb 12, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Wo Do.
And there's nothing any if you idiots can do about it.
It's two years away and there is no republican Candidate that has any chance if beating her. ZERO!
Just a fact. You hate facts as I've pointed out numerous times.
...and you are so ignorant you ignored the link and ignored her critical thoughts about the God Father of Progressive Political Strategy!

Did not read it, did you? Have you ever read the Communist Manifesto by Marx?

You have absolutely NO CLUE as to where the current Democratic strategy is leading America.
It isn't rhetoric, it isn't a talking point', it is not a Alex Jones conspiracy show!

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2013/04/...

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#149208 Feb 12, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!
Only in your tiny world.
Some insight into Hillary's thinking:
(Her College Thesis paper on Saul Alinsky)
http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2013/04/...
Tell me, you really want this Gal as POTUS? Leader of the free world?
LOL
The subject of Clinton's Thesis disqualifies her from being President...and Unc's world is tiny?
1 post removed
Uncle Tab

United States

#149210 Feb 12, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>...and you are so ignorant you ignored the link and ignored her critical thoughts about the God Father of Progressive Political Strategy!

Did not read it, did you? Have you ever read the Communist Manifesto by Marx?

You have absolutely NO CLUE as to where the current Democratic strategy is leading America.
It isn't rhetoric, it isn't a talking point', it is not a Alex Jones conspiracy show!

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2013/04/...
No one reads anything you post except weak minded fear mingling cowards such as yourself and let people like the Koch's take our country where you claim democrats are taking it.

Same thing Hitler did. And Koresh.

You people really are f'n mental cases.

....... having problems naming a republican candidate for 2016 are ya?:-D
1 post removed
Uncle Tab

United States

#149212 Feb 12, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
The subject of Clinton's Thesis disqualifies her from being President...and Unc's world is tiny?
We've all witnessed his reasoning and thought process, so this should not be surprising.
2 posts removed

Since: Oct 09

.

#149215 Feb 12, 2014
"Alinsky, Saul D. Mr. Alinsky and I met twice during October in Boston and during January at Wellesley. Both times he was generous with ideas and interest."
Hillary Rodam Clinton
It's safe to say she developed an understanding of the man...Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" is obvious in her style and strategy of manipulating public opinion and individuals alike.
This is based upon my own research, not a robot like cut and paste

If not for me...would you learn this anywhere else?
Would you seek this information on your own?
Will you believe her own words?

I issue a challenge here to anyone who would jump on the Hillary 2016 band wagon, will you read her own words? Will you make an "informed decision", or bury your head in the sand?
http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2013/04/...
Uncle Tab

United States

#149216 Feb 12, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOL, you think he was qualified? LOLOL, now the entire country and the entire world can see just what he is made of, a racist traitor marxist that bows to Saudi kings, cuts food stamps after the election for the very people that voted for him, if you don't see that as hilarious then you have no sense of humor,

but, in spite of it all, did you know that if you like your healthcare plan you can keep it?

Chelsea??? LOLOLOL, ROTFL, LOLOLOLOL, baaaaaaa
Congrats President Romney!

That will never get old!

How'd that Ohio thing work out for you mindless drones?

Hillary 2016, ZERO doubt!

Since: Oct 09

.

#149217 Feb 12, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No one reads anything you post except weak minded fear mingling cowards such as yourself and let people like the Koch's take our country where you claim democrats are taking it.
Same thing Hitler did. And Koresh.
You people really are f'n mental cases.
....... having problems naming a republican candidate for 2016 are ya?:-D
Quickly, SHUT the door and double lock it! Pull the shades or blinds!
Plug your ears, DON"T READ ANYTHING!
Your continued hatred of anything that is contrary to your own bias and prejudice are obvious.
Your user name should be Captain Oblivious! Or maybe Sgt. Schultz

How on earth can you debate something you know nothing about?
Intelligent people would at the very least review someone's evidence or references for fact or fiction.

Uncle Tab

United States

#149218 Feb 12, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
"Alinsky, Saul D. Mr. Alinsky and I met twice during October in Boston and during January at Wellesley. Both times he was generous with ideas and interest."
Hillary Rodam Clinton
It's safe to say she developed an understanding of the man...Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" is obvious in her style and strategy of manipulating public opinion and individuals alike.
This is based upon my own research, not a robot like cut and paste

If not for me...would you learn this anywhere else?
Would you seek this information on your own?
Will you believe her own words?

I issue a challenge here to anyone who would jump on the Hillary 2016 band wagon, will you read her own words? Will you make an "informed decision", or bury your head in the sand?
http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2013/04/...
We're all happy you did your Rand Paul reading assignment for the day. You'll have a gold star or a yellow smiley face sticker by your name in the morning.

Hillary 2016 (who did her homework in college)

That work better for ya lil fella?

:-D

Since: Oct 09

.

#149219 Feb 12, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We've all witnessed his reasoning and thought process, so this should not be surprising.
Calvin_Coolish wrote:

<quoted text>LOL
The subject of Clinton's Thesis disqualifies her from being President...and Unc's world is tiny?
We've all witnessed his reasoning and thought process, so this should not be surprising.
**********
Both of you have no idea how foolish you look with post's like this, do you?
Not the "subject", the review of his work, his methods, his methods...and then in retrospect look at the political strategies of Bill and Hillary. THAT is what would have prevented both of them from holding ANY political office if it were not for the Lame Stream Media and their pattern of deception and total cover up things like her College Thesis.
It was hidden for years!
1 post removed
Uncle Tab

United States

#149221 Feb 12, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>Quickly, SHUT the door and double lock it! Pull the shades or blinds!
Plug your ears, DON"T READ ANYTHING!
Your continued hatred of anything that is contrary to your own bias and prejudice are obvious.
Your user name should be Captain Oblivious! Or maybe Sgt. Schultz

How on earth can you debate something you know nothing about?
Intelligent people would at the very least review someone's evidence or references for fact or fiction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =34ag4nkSh7QXX
Comparing what Hillary wrote in college and comparing it to how she will run her presidency is the same as saying authors who write books on serial killers will become serial killers themselves.

You're trying really hard here and failing.

But you'll still get your Rand Paul reading sticker tomorrow. lol

Maybe a cookie too?

I've never seen anyone try to recycle fear, doom, and gloom worse than you imbeciles. lol
1 post removed
Uncle Tab

United States

#149223 Feb 12, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>Calvin_Coolish wrote:

<quoted text>LOL
The subject of Clinton's Thesis disqualifies her from being President...and Unc's world is tiny?
We've all witnessed his reasoning and thought process, so this should not be surprising.
**********
Both of you have no idea how foolish you look with post's like this, do you?
Not the "subject", the review of his work, his methods, his methods...and then in retrospect look at the political strategies of Bill and Hillary. THAT is what would have prevented both of them from holding ANY political office if it were not for the Lame Stream Media and their pattern of deception and total cover up things like her College Thesis.
It was hidden for years!
That damned lame stream media!!!

How dare them not letting us know what her thesis was about. Damn them!

Who sounds stupid?

:-D

Imbecile.
Uncle Tab

United States

#149224 Feb 12, 2014
Anyone looking for a good laugh, do a simple Google Search for Hillary Thesis and just sit back and laugh at the links that pop up.

Talk about simpletons.

What's even funnier to me, he JUST said I had such hatred for everything republican.

I'm so happy you Christians have such non-biased 'news and information' sites you depend on.

smh

Seriously dude...... Change those meds. They're really useless to you and make you totally ignorant.

Since: Oct 09

.

#149225 Feb 12, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Comparing what Hillary wrote in college and comparing it to how she will run her presidency is the same as saying authors who write books on serial killers will become serial killers themselves.
You're trying really hard here and failing.
But you'll still get your Rand Paul reading sticker tomorrow. lol
Maybe a cookie too?
I've never seen anyone try to recycle fear, doom, and gloom worse than you imbeciles. lol
Dam you're dense!!
"Compare" her impressionable years as a college student, the fact that she frequented circles where she would meet someone like Alinsky (not just once), add to that her methods of controlling political issues (in her influence circles), and people. And then you begin to focus on the bigger picture. She was so taken with Rules for Radicals that she made those rules her own! You would not know that, how could you? You go through life with an altered version of reality. You are so dense you should be listed as being more dense than Iridium and Osmium!

Since: Oct 09

.

#149226 Feb 12, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We're all happy you did your Rand Paul reading assignment for the day. You'll have a gold star or a yellow smiley face sticker by your name in the morning.
Hillary 2016 (who did her homework in college)
That work better for ya lil fella?
:-D
My research into Hillary was actually inspired by the frequency at which her name is dropped here (Hillary 2016), especially since she HAS NOT FORMALLY declared herself in the running for 2016!
1 post removed
Jay

Springville, TN

#149228 Feb 12, 2014
It's interesting, a Supreme Court Justice thinks race relations are worse now than they were in the 60s. Who is responsible for that?

Oh yeah, tell me! Is it the Republican KKK?!

Bah!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#149229 Feb 12, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>Dam you're dense!!
"Compare" her impressionable years as a college student, the fact that she frequented circles where she would meet someone like Alinsky (not just once), add to that her methods of controlling political issues (in her influence circles), and people. And then you begin to focus on the bigger picture. She was so taken with Rules for Radicals that she made those rules her own! You would not know that, how could you? You go through life with an altered version of reality. You are so dense you should be listed as being more dense than Iridium and Osmium!
:-D

Ehhh..... I still like her, as dontje majority of Americans. And you can complain after she's elected. We're used to it.

I don't know if you've heard yet, she has any republican covered. PERIOD!

So seems like we aren't buying your fear doom and gloom this time either.

Do us all a favor, talk about the revolution that's going to happen after she's elected. We've never heard that one before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Blitzking 209,799
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 10,380
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 5 min bottlecap 192
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min valerie 395,712
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 12 min Synque 651
News Welcome to Trumpton: Why billionaire Trump is g... 15 min Dan The Man 4
News Donald Trump's birther nonsense 19 min Jeb jr 13
News Fox News' Brit Hume under fire for saying Clint... 45 min In Got We Trust 67
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr MICHA 1,432,842
More from around the web