'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 183407 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#146999 Jan 29, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG again!
Tenth Amendment
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people."
http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/tenth...
Then why is it whenever you guys don't get your way at the state level you run to the Federal Government (Supreme Court) to try and get it? You guys can sure be wishy-washy on your assertions concerning keeping things at the state level. In things that 'are' State and you don't get what you want you run right to the Federal Government.
Uncle Tab

United States

#147000 Jan 29, 2014
<quoted text>.gov and .edu are not Fox News you prevaricating piece of $#it!
I'm must not be very stupid, I have pointed out over a dozen times that you can't prove your lie about an EO being unconstitutional.

You're just a liar son of stupid!!

Keep drawing that government check and sucking down those pills.

Pathetic attention whore. You just want to see yourself type and it doesn't matter about facts.

LMAO@a 2012 EO that your idiot ass can't prove is unconstitutional!!

How many lies have I caught you in so far? 5? 6?

Hell, that's just today!

I have to pay property tax on you I've owned you so many times!

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#147001 Jan 29, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>Then why is it whenever you guys don't get your way at the state level you run to the Federal Government (Supreme Court) to try and get it? You guys can sure be wishy-washy on your assertions concerning keeping things at the state level. In things that 'are' State and you don't get what you want you run right to the Federal Government.
That's the republican welfare mantra!! When you get a chance go to YouTube and search for Mississippi Republicans.

That's what we're dealing with as far as republicans here are concerned. They are the ones living off a head check. It's pretty obvious wouldn't you say?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Non real estate

#147002 Jan 29, 2014
Clodhoppa wrote:
Obama sucks
Bohner knows.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Non real estate

#147003 Jan 29, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I remain undefeated...... As usual!
Again..... That's why this place bored me.
Republicans have Zero intellectual intelligence. It's just too easy for me.
You may need to take the medications that calm down your multiple personalities. That EO thing really got ya didn't it? LMAO
I do pretty good myself when talking to intelligent people without distraction.
"Republicans have Zero intellectual intelligence. It's just too easy for me. "
You are being all inclusive and it is a sign of weakness.
Multiple personalities?
At least I express them all using just one handle and no socks. ROTFLMAO!
As far as the EO thing goes, I just wanted to pump some life into the subject, LMAO
I am not conceding yet though. Hahaha
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#147004 Jan 29, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the republican welfare mantra!! When you get a chance go to YouTube and search for Mississippi Republicans.
That's what we're dealing with as far as republicans here are concerned. They are the ones living off a head check. It's pretty obvious wouldn't you say?
Finished your homework early tonight, uncle flabby ass scooter? Mama already gave you a bath? You are so obvious...we are embarrassed for you. Typical flabby ass behavior.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Non real estate

#147005 Jan 29, 2014
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I think Dubbya spent like a liberal.
I still prefer his actions as POTUS over Obama.
I agree, Obama is a wuss LOL
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#147006 Jan 29, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Bohner knows.
And evidently you know, too. You and Boehner must be thinking alike. Tells us everything we need to know about you.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Non real estate

#147007 Jan 29, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans here don't know a thing about our Soldiers. Some of them claim to have served, but it's obvious teu haven't.
I've said it many times, Be All You Can Be, Log Onto The Internet. lol
Some of these clown republicans lie about owning business', own farms, have these shelters for the end if time, lie about such somethings as having a horse. I mean really?? LMAO
idiots.
I have a firm hehe

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#147008 Jan 29, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Would you agree with me that it would be very difficult to get a large number of people to agree on a large number of issues and how they should impact our lives? Since the federal government decides more and more issues that affect our lives, there is virtually no chance of a politician or political party who favors a large role of the government in our lives to be able to unify millions of people with diverse interests. The notion of Federalism allows the states to decide issues more germane to the particular interests of its citizens. In a real sense, the states are sovereign like a country. However, our rights as individuals precede government because they are natural rights and the only legitimate role of government is to protect those rights - including the states. Can you and I generalize that each of us are talking about the property rights of an individual and that the government's role is to protect those rights - not restrict them?
In the time of 1776 and the days following there was no communication with Washington other than letters delivered by horse, and it took a Senator or Representative days or weeks to get to Washington by horse or wagon and during bad winters travel could be impossible. Now we have immediate mass communication (real-time video conferencing, landline phone or cell). Data transfer by computer network is instant. There are jets and modern highways. Another change is interstate commerce is now the norm, it wasn’t in 1776. Interstate travel by citizens is routine and common. It is not even remotely close to what it was like in the first days of our nation. States are no longer isolated from Government by time and distance. I think we are now in need of realizing ‘we are’ one unified nation that must have the same laws governing all citizens equally. I feel if anything needs reducing or power shifted it should be from State to Federal, not the reverse.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#147009 Jan 29, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I have a firm hehe
no, you really don't...

you have your fantasies and your lies...that is all.

Since: Oct 09

Rooster Run, KY

#147010 Jan 29, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is it whenever you guys don't get your way at the state level you run to the Federal Government (Supreme Court) to try and get it? You guys can sure be wishy-washy on your assertions concerning keeping things at the state level. In things that 'are' State and you don't get what you want you run right to the Federal Government.
Once upon a time (here in the South) states could not be trusted with issues like racial equality, so the Federal remedy was needed. There are always contradictions and conflict between state and federal law...hence the need for the SCOTUS. You may be able to categorize and generalize others; I am very proud to be a constitutional libertarian. I dissented with the GOP about the Patriot Act, I was against NAFTA and GAT, I side with the Tea Party Movement on many issues but not all.

My current beef with liberalism (in general terms) is that they are too quick to defend Obama even when he goes against their stated interest, or flip flops on his own agenda to adopt a more populist idea. It makes them look as if they don't really care about anything beyond his skin color...and then... they attack men like Alan West and Ben Carson.
Thank you for a degree of decency in your responses.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#147011 Jan 29, 2014
BustuOne wrote:
<quoted text>Yuo r another one of the POS on here. Taxes haVE NOT gone up since Clinton u ignoant POS.
Your State taxes haven't gone up? Property taxes? School taxes? Whut? Did you think Obama's job stimulus (that created more debt than it created jobs) was free? Oh, I see. You just fell for another of the smoke and mirrors and the old bait and switch con. Any State that got stimulus money has to raise local taxes to pay for Obama's job stimulus brain farts. But, according to you ObaMORON brainiacs, that has nothing to do with Obama's policies. You would argue with Jesus himself that Obama's hands are clean. Obama is a smart man. I'll give him that. He is the worst politician ever but he is smart. He knew you dumb asses would be the gift that kept on giving. You would believe anything (he said Americans were lazy so he knew you wouldn't bother to seek out the truth) and he knew you would be just as dumb the second time around as you were the first time you supported him. Your ignorance and laziness is bankable. The dems love you your ignorant asses.

Rooster Run, KY

#147012 Jan 29, 2014
positronium wrote:
That was totally hilarious!
Maybe I should post a YouTube of me on my horse, with my DD214?

Rooster Run, KY

#147013 Jan 29, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
In the time of 1776 and the days following there was no communication with Washington other than letters delivered by horse, and it took a Senator or Representative days or weeks to get to Washington by horse or wagon and during bad winters travel could be impossible. Now we have immediate mass communication (real-time video conferencing, landline phone or cell). Data transfer by computer network is instant. There are jets and modern highways. Another change is interstate commerce is now the norm, it wasn’t in 1776. Interstate travel by citizens is routine and common. It is not even remotely close to what it was like in the first days of our nation. States are no longer isolated from Government by time and distance. I think we are now in need of realizing ‘we are’ one unified nation that must have the same laws governing all citizens equally. I feel if anything needs reducing or power shifted it should be from State to Federal, not the reverse.
Karl Marx would love you.
Uncle Tab

United States

#147014 Jan 29, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Finished your homework early tonight, uncle flabby ass scooter? Mama already gave you a bath? You are so obvious...we are embarrassed for you. Typical flabby ass behavior.
Hey Sybil!!

How you doing you crazy butch?(Not a typo LMAO)

How's the hunt coming for a 2016 candidate to run against Hilary??

How bout that Christe??

OPPS...... Never mind!

stfu super stupid!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#147015 Jan 29, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I do pretty good myself when talking to intelligent people without distraction.
"Republicans have Zero intellectual intelligence. It's just too easy for me. "
You are being all inclusive and it is a sign of weakness.
Multiple personalities?
At least I express them all using just one handle and no socks. ROTFLMAO!
As far as the EO thing goes, I just wanted to pump some life into the subject, LMAO
I am not conceding yet though. Hahaha
If course you won't concede, you're too stupid to catch in. That's what makes you the perfect republican!

Very low IQ.

Sign of weakness?? Endlessly repeating that you're right after being called out over and over to back up what you say, and your dumbass continuously repeating the same lie is the sign if weakness.

And that pretty much sums up republicans...... Ignorant!!

Fish....... Bucket!

If any if you could prove me wrong, you would. But, as usual, you can't.

NEEEEEEXT?
Uncle Tab

United States

#147016 Jan 29, 2014
positronium wrote:

Of course you do. This is the Internet, be all that you can be!

Rooster Run, KY

#147017 Jan 29, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm must not be very stupid, I have pointed out over a dozen times that you can't prove your lie about an EO being unconstitutional.
You're just a liar son of stupid!!
Keep drawing that government check and sucking down those pills.
Pathetic attention whore. You just want to see yourself type and it doesn't matter about facts.
LMAO@a 2012 EO that your idiot ass can't prove is unconstitutional!!
How many lies have I caught you in so far? 5? 6?
Hell, that's just today!
I have to pay property tax on you I've owned you so many times!
Your refusal to visit the reference I provided does not negate the fact that I did indeed prove you wrong. I have not lied, I have proven that YOU DO.

This IS my "original account".
Notice the date I made this account. I have defeated you many times and each time you disappear for months (medication change?). I'm still here, tuck your tail and run...or get with the program. If you chose to ignore the links/references provided anyone here can see who has proven a point beyond reasonable doubt, with sound/valid arguments.
False logic, false premise, broad sweeping generalizations betray your pseudointellectual lunacy.
You are sooooooo lost, you could not find your own @$$ with both hands, a flashlight, detailed instructions, and a talking GPS!
Uncle Tab

United States

#147018 Jan 29, 2014
<quoted text>Once upon a time (here in the South) states could not be trusted with issues like racial equality, so the Federal remedy was needed. There are always contradictions and conflict between state and federal law...hence the need for the SCOTUS. You may be able to categorize and generalize others; I am very proud to be a constitutional libertarian. I dissented with the GOP about the Patriot Act, I was against NAFTA and GAT, I side with the Tea Party Movement on many issues but not all.

My current beef with liberalism (in general terms) is that they are too quick to defend Obama even when he goes against their stated interest, or flip flops on his own agenda to adopt a more populist idea. It makes them look as if they don't really care about anything beyond his skin color...and then... they attack men like Alan West and Ben Carson.
Thank you for a degree of decency in your responses.
LMMFAO@a 'constitutional libertarian who doesn't even understand the SC's role in deciphering the Constitution!

I swear this shit is just hilarious to me.

But what can we expect from the Internet marine wannabee? The Internet horse and farm owner, the Internet 180 IQ'r (who can't spell his way out of a wet paper bag), the Internet keyboard hero!!

Do you really not understand how stupid you make yourself look when you type this horseshit??

You can't grasp the concept of how the SC works, yet you're a self proclaimed Constitutional Libertarian Scholar? That shits funny, don't care who you are.

This is why our country is so broke, we have soooooo many republicans like this sucking off the system and just devouring the money I've worked for and these idiots just suck up MY tax dollars and sit at home all day because they're too lazy to work.

Our system definitely needs to be reworked so these people can't have a free ride and type this ignorance every day.

They should also be sterilized, no sense in these people reproducing, can you imagine how screwed up and dumb their kids will turn out to be having such ignorant parents? And those kids will milk the system like this idiot does.

Just lazy republicans...... That's the 47% Romney spoke of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min GOPidiots 1,236,942
News Ireland same-sex marriage 4 min woodtick57 535
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 min 4 Leaf Clover 7,698
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 5 min Cassandra_ 1,495
News Ukraine Crisis Facts Bring Discord to U.S. Migh... 8 min ACTUALLY 325
News Protesters gather at Phoenix mosque under close... 13 min woodtick57 224
News Chicago schools chief resigns amid federal probe 13 min Le Duped 24
News George W. Bush now more popular than Obama 16 min barefoot2626 48
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 18 min LEO 477 329,249
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 28 min Silent Echo 2,681
More from around the web