'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228423 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#147444 Feb 1, 2014
During the 1973 oil embargo there was a limit set as to how much oil the US could export. That limit has never been changed. Repubs in Washington are now seeking to have those limits lifted so MORE US oil can be EXPORTED.
Senator Lisa Murkowski, a Republican from the oil-producing state of Alaska testified in a Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee meeting it was time to lift export limits.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#147445 Feb 1, 2014
large mouth wrote:
Lefty loons are blocking the keystone pipe line. When they start riding bicycles I might start to think they really believe in their cause. Catch a terrorist and they cry you have to set them free and that American pride made them do it. Democrats and some republicans give legal and illegal people welfare and refuse to ever cut them off. When illegal immigrants sneak into our country they say give them citizenship. The list goes on and on, they are always for giving away tax payers dollar to buy the bottom feeders vote. I could stay here all day mentioning corruption in the liberal cause. I don't care what the liberals do until it cost me money and freedoms. America owes 17+ trillion dollars and I'm sure that is an under setimate. Our borders are a joke. We look like a very foolish country to any one with half a brain. Bubbles always burst and America is no exception. We need to cut back on all spending, invest in our borders and pay our debt.
First, the Keystone pipeline has already been built all the way down to the Gulf (phase III opened this month). The Keystone XL (what you must mean) is Phase IV of the pipeline. It had to wait on the report because of issues which were brought up. I put a link to a pipeline map below this paragraph. The report just come out, but it has to wait another ninety days (required) for it to be reviewed by experts and interested parties. Whether the XL part will be Okayed I don't know. There are good things and bad things about it, They have to be weighed out. But it shouldn't be signed only to appease rich Texas Republican oil-men. Btw, you've been listening to much too Mitch McConnell. He's an idiot.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/...

Catching terrorists? It's you guys complaining like heck about big brother monitoring phone calls and spying on other nations.

Check out how 'a lot' of the Republican House leaders (the big VIP ones) now want to give illegals legal status. Do you know why? No one can figure out what else to do. What did you guys do for the eight years you held the White House?

Bottom feeders? There's that Republican thing of calling the poor and low-income people the '47% deadbeats' again. The Republicans and it's Tea Party are great about wanting to use the Bible whenever it suits them (the pill and Abortion). So obey this one about the poor .....

(King James Version)
"For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land."
1 post removed

Location hidden

#147447 Feb 1, 2014
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were the days when everyone around the world remembers America as the strongest country on Earth and very much respected...old western movies popular around the world, even today...the good the bad and (now) the ugly days in America...but, the best country -IS-AMERICA...!
Oh yes the good old days in America when Blacks were slaves and women could not vote.

Location hidden

#147448 Feb 1, 2014
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't care about America and you're one very shallow individual ...!!
Obama is elected and reelected by morons ...he doesn't have to lift his fingers to do anything ...!!
Prove it. Prove one damn word you just posted. You need to be deported back to your own country.

#147449 Feb 1, 2014
you've been listening 'too' much 'to' Mitch McConnell. He's an idiot.

I don't know why I did that with the 'o'. But I am getting to call him an idiot again by correcting my mistype.
Vote

United States

#147450 Feb 1, 2014
Anybody that voted for Obama is an idiot. For those who voted twice you are morons.
Vote

United States

#147451 Feb 1, 2014
There's only one person who is glad he was elected that's ole Jimma Carter now he don't have to be worst pres ever
truth

Princeton, KY

#147452 Feb 1, 2014
Vote wrote:
Anybody that voted for Obama is an idiot. For those who voted twice you are morons.
Anyone that voted for Rand is nuts.
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#147453 Feb 1, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes the good old days in America when Blacks were slaves and women could not vote.
As I said....you're one very shallow individual ...!!
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#147454 Feb 1, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it. Prove one damn word you just posted. You need to be deported back to your own country.
You can't deport American Citizens ...

but you can start deportation of 20 million ILLEGALS ...

You forgot again...America is my home sweet home...and nothing you can do about it.........!

I have same rights you do...did you get that yet?

#147455 Feb 1, 2014
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't deport American Citizens ...
but you can start deportation of 20 million ILLEGALS ...
You forgot again...America is my home sweet home...and nothing you can do about it.........!
I have same rights you do...did you get that yet?
Wow, why didn't the Republicans think of that? And they had eight whole years to do it in if it had only occurred to them.

The border is 1,954 miles long through all kinds of difficult terrain. And do you know how long it takes to get over the border fence? It took two girls eighteen seconds. They could have done it faster if they used a ladder. Check this out.

Jay

Springville, TN

#147456 Feb 1, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
First, the Keystone pipeline has already been built all the way down to the Gulf (phase III opened this month). The Keystone XL (what you must mean) is Phase IV of the pipeline. It had to wait on the report because of issues which were brought up. I put a link to a pipeline map below this paragraph. The report just come out, but it has to wait another ninety days (required) for it to be reviewed by experts and interested parties. Whether the XL part will be Okayed I don't know. There are good things and bad things about it, They have to be weighed out. But it shouldn't be signed only to appease rich Texas Republican oil-men.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/...
."

Grassfire Update:

2/1/14

At any moment, the State Department is expected to release their environmental analysis on the Keystone XL pipeline. According to FOX News, the findings "may disappoint environmentalists and opponents of the proposed project."

While this is certainly good news, this latest report is the fourth environmental analysis -- comprising more than 15,000 pages of scientific and technical study. Each analysis concluded the Keystone XL would "have minimal impact on the environment."

In addition to the report, TransCanada, the operator of the pipeline has voluntarily agreed to implement 57 safety measures as a show of good faith to U.S. officials.

With the release of this report, Barack Obama has
no good reason not to green light the project. That is,
unless -- as Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-OK) suspects -- the President's "environmental base is keeping him anchored to the losing side of this argument."

Obama has all the facts he needs to make his decision in favor of Keystone.

This is part of a petition 35,000 have already signed.
Jay

Springville, TN

#147457 Feb 1, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes the good old days in America when Blacks were slaves and women could not vote.

Holey moley, you remember that?!!

I didn't know you were THAT old!

*snide*

#147458 Feb 1, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Grassfire Update:
2/1/14
At any moment, the State Department is expected to release their environmental analysis on the Keystone XL pipeline. According to FOX News, the findings "may disappoint environmentalists and opponents of the proposed project."
While this is certainly good news, this latest report is the fourth environmental analysis -- comprising more than 15,000 pages of scientific and technical study. Each analysis concluded the Keystone XL would "have minimal impact on the environment."
In addition to the report, TransCanada, the operator of the pipeline has voluntarily agreed to implement 57 safety measures as a show of good faith to U.S. officials.
unless -- as Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-OK) suspects -- the President's "environmental base is keeping him anchored to the losing side of this argument."
This report being the fourth makes sense since the XL is the fourth phase of Keystone. The other three parts of the pipeline have already been completed so the first three EAs for those sections are mote. But what do you expect a Tea Party petition and FOX to say (half the story and that being only what they want everyone to believe). The part about the President not having reason not to sign off on it I believe was said by Mitch McConnell (although your petition doesn't say it.

#147459 Feb 1, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Grassfire Update:
2/1/14
Btw, how did the petition for Texas secession go?
Jay

Springville, TN

#147460 Feb 1, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
This report being the fourth makes sense since the XL is the fourth phase of Keystone. The other three parts of the pipeline have already been completed so the first three EAs for those sections are mote. But what do you expect a Tea Party petition and FOX to say (half the story and that being only what they want everyone to believe). The part about the President not having reason not to sign off on it I believe was said by Mitch McConnell (although your petition doesn't say it.

Of course a petition doesn't say it. It's a simple request by Grassfire - nothing about anything other than....please sign the petition and ask the president to approve the Keystone XL pipeline.

Why do you have to make a federal case out of everything?!
Jay

Springville, TN

#147461 Feb 1, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, how did the petition for Texas secession go?

I have no idea, I don't live there. Why don't you ask a Texan?!
jayjay

Minneapolis, MN

#147462 Feb 1, 2014
raceday wrote:
well, break out the old chair they will be throwing all the BS they can come up with.
bring it on....
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#147463 Feb 1, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, why didn't the Republicans think of that? And they had eight whole years to do it in if it had only occurred to them.
The border is 1,954 miles long through all kinds of difficult terrain. And do you know how long it takes to get over the border fence? It took two girls eighteen seconds. They could have done it faster if they used a ladder. Check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XHjKBjM1ngwXX
Every other country in the world has its border secured ...don't care Republicans or Democrats ...
has to be done...

Our government likes to punish employer for hiring illegals but on the other side illegals can call the US government and ask to be paid same as American citizens. Why???

The program is called ...
"FAIR PAY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS"...

How can illegals file for EARN INCOME CREDIT it they don't have Social Security card...?????

#147464 Feb 1, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course a petition doesn't say it. It's a simple request by Grassfire - nothing about anything other than....please sign the petition and ask the president to approve the Keystone XL pipeline.
Why do you have to make a federal case out of everything?!
For something like this I'll leave weighing out the pros and cons of the project to the people in charge of it. If it doesn't bring harm then let them sign it. If it causes harm then it needs to be halted.

Federal case? Am I the one doing petitions and demanding something (the XL section) be done without knowing if it's good or bad? That's the Tea Party's thing. It seems to me the only reason you support the Keystone XL is that you think it's being anti-Obama. That is supporting it for the wrong reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min ritedownthemiddle 1,394,653
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 6 min OK Barry 886
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dr Guru 216,526
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 8 min OK Barry 1,251
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 12 min Trump4dictator 3,166
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 13 min True Judgment 2,016
News Julian Castro says he's not being vetted for vi... 20 min CNN 10
News Rebellious Democrats disrupt House, stage protest 20 min gritz 238
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 22 min gritz 91
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 26 min woodtick57 387,865
More from around the web