'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 286887 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Buck Henry

Nicholasville, KY

#147375 Feb 1, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Good job Wal Mart boy.
Now go bag some Griceries!
Your pitiful attempt to bolster your self inflated ego by antagonizing other posters means nothing to me and I will not be bagging any "Griceries" LMAO.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#147376 Feb 1, 2014
teahadist great fat hope, christie, implicated by wildstein.

LMAO.
1 post removed

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#147378 Feb 1, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Respecting the document that ensures/guarantees our freedoms is a right wing thing...seems to be. You are nothing more than a troll, starve now!
Piss on the document,(both of them), words on paper, nothing more. Piss on the writers; piss on the worshipers.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#147379 Feb 1, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this Fox News fellow all to well. He is addicted to the sugar that Government gives out for "free". He would not know how to work for a living. If you talk about taking away his "entitlement" he flies into a RAGE. It is a survival instinct. This Fox News guy would be the first one to Riot in the Streets if "his check" was delayed.
Unfortunately the Liberals have created this underclass type and now we have a society of free loaders that taxpayers support.
Well, just get a job Stupid and you will no longer be in the Society of Freeloaders you low life pos.

That was simple.
Buck Henry

Nicholasville, KY

#147380 Feb 1, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And on the average income working couple will pay in to SS and Medicare $722,000 in their life time and receive $966,000 in benefits.
The average couple with only one spouse working at median income level would have paid in $361,000 to SS and Medicare but can expect to get back $854,000.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...
The other half of My average income working couple contributed to SS and Medicare for over 25 years and all that was ever received was the $255 death benefit.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#147381 Feb 1, 2014
Buck Henry wrote:
<quoted text> Your pitiful attempt to bolster your self inflated ego by antagonizing other posters means nothing to me and I will not be bagging any "Griceries" LMAO.
Well, then go out in the Parking Lot and bring back the Shopping Carts whiny boy.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#147382 Feb 1, 2014
Buck Henry wrote:
<quoted text> The other half of My average income working couple contributed to SS and Medicare for over 25 years and all that was ever received was the $255 death benefit.
Not a good Investment there Bagger boy.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#147383 Feb 1, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
The percentages are much higher. Look at Medicaid, Section 8, Food Stamps, SSI Disability, Earned Income Tax Credits ...... the list goes on and on and on
It is about 2/3 of the Budgets of Government.
and 54%(in 2013) to Defense, Social Security and Medicare...the list stops ( Heritage.org )

"I ain't sure yer figgers is ackerite."
...Wil Ferrell (as "W")
1 post removed
Buck Henry

Nicholasville, KY

#147385 Feb 1, 2014
I suppose I have allowed FNIAJ to pump up his/her self inflated ego long enough. So bye bye. But unlike that worthless piece of humanity, I am off to work and a good day to all the decent folks.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#147386 Feb 1, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
SSI is TAX, SSI is a Ponzi scheme. The SS Trust Fund doesn't have any money because the Government spent it in the General Fund. The Government has rigged it so you pay into it your whole life then die and do not collect a nickle. Can you pass your SSI money down to your children? Do you have an individual account with money in it? Was SSI ever intended to be paid out to people under 65 as a disability payment.
The whole SSI program is a complete Taxpayer ripoff. You need to educate yourself about what is really going on in Washington
Drink more Koll Aid Faux News sucker boy.

You need more talking points now you uneducated SOB.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#147387 Feb 1, 2014
Buck Henry wrote:
I suppose I have allowed FNIAJ to pump up his/her self inflated ego long enough. So bye bye. But unlike that worthless piece of humanity, I am off to work and a good day to all the decent folks.
Hope you get to be a Greeter Today!

Big Day for you Wal Mart boy.

Since: Oct 09

#147388 Feb 1, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And on the average income working couple will pay in to SS and Medicare $722,000 in their life time and receive $966,000 in benefits.
The average couple with only one spouse working at median income level would have paid in $361,000 to SS and Medicare but can expect to get back $854,000.
^^^^^^^You trust anything you know is liberal biased^^^^^^
????? politifact.com ?????
Who supports (cheers for it more) Republican or Democrat?
politifact.com demonstrates liberal bias about 70% of the time, more often than not, opinions are substituted as fact! That is exactly how ABC,CBS, and NBC brainwashed Americans for more than 60 years...before the was a Fox News to show the other side of any story.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-rof...

#147389 Feb 1, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Piss on the document,(both of them), words on paper, nothing more. Piss on the writers; piss on the worshipers.
Seems you're pissin in the wind...

#147390 Feb 1, 2014
Buck Henry wrote:
<quoted text> Your pitiful attempt to bolster your self inflated ego by antagonizing other posters means nothing to me and I will not be bagging any "Griceries" LMAO.
I wonder how many "Griceries" he will have to bag (at 20 hours per wk) to buy dubs for his pimped out Yugo?
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#147391 Feb 1, 2014
<quoted text>
politifact.com demonstrates liberal bias about 70% of the time, more often than not, opinions are substituted as fact! That is exactly how ABC,CBS, and NBC brainwashed Americans for more than 60 years...before the was a Fox News to show the other side of any story.
Faux News is just lies and BS for old white scared Americans like you Stupid.

The age if their Viewers averages 68.

They said Romney would win in a Landslide. Had to fire Rive and Dick Morris after that Disaster.

Faux once reported that Prsident Obama's Trip to India would cost 200 Million per Day and that it would occupy more than 509 Hotel Rooms and be accompanied by 26 War Ships and a Fleet of Fighter Jets.

Faux never retracted the BS.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#147392 Feb 1, 2014
<quoted text>
I wonder how many "Griceries" he will have to bag (at 20 hours per wk) to buy dubs for his pimped out Yugo?
How many Cars will you have to wash to get your Moped out of Pawn you stupid pos.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#147393 Feb 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Politifact always post their reference resources so that anyone can check where their info comes from. All the info about average SS and Medicare came from the government's own data. I guess if you don't like the truth you can simply say the government facts are rigged also.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#147394 Feb 1, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Faux News is just lies and BS for old white scared Americans like you Stupid.
The age if their Viewers averages 68.
They said Romney would win in a Landslide. Had to fire Rive and Dick Morris after that Disaster.
Faux once reported that Prsident Obama's Trip to India would cost 200 Million per Day and that it would occupy more than 509 Hotel Rooms and be accompanied by 26 War Ships and a Fleet of Fighter Jets.
Faux never retracted the BS.
My favorite all time FauxLie was the 16,000 new IRS agents to be hired for ObamaCare.
I'm still waiting for them to come up with the number of how many NSA agents they claim are reading and listening in on the 100 Million calls, emails and text per day just in the US.
Math is always a stumbling block for Repubs.

#147395 Feb 1, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Politifact always post their reference resources so that anyone can check where their info comes from. All the info about average SS and Medicare came from the government's own data. I guess if you don't like the truth you can simply say the government facts are rigged also.
To to be unbiased and fair they would have told the rest of the story right?

How many Americans that pay in for decades or fifty years or more never survive to collect a penny?
What is that amount in dollars? Who gets those funds? Does it show a running count of how many times SS funds have been raided by "tax and spend" politicians? How many billions or trillions does that total? They (politifact) use biased language and misleading opinions with real numbers...and omit key information in a manner that supports their point of view.
Half the truth is not the whole truth. True dat.

:b
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#147396 Feb 1, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>My favorite all time FauxLie was the 16,000 new IRS agents to be hired for ObamaCare.
I'm still waiting for them to come up with the number of how many NSA agents they claim are reading and listening in on the 100 Million calls, emails and text per day just in the US.
Math is always a stumbling block for Repubs.
Good point! Where are the 16,000 IRS Agents that are coming to get your Medical Records?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min mdbuilder 1,580,758
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Trumpler 25,559
News Why Hire More Border Patrol When Illegal Immigr... 6 min spytheweb 41
News Reactions to Trump's statement on violence in V... 7 min EMMETT TILL 317
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 21 min Rico from East Lo... 1,260
News Arpaio pardon would refute key theme in immigra... 24 min spytheweb 1
News Dems risk culture war fight in Charlottesville ... 41 min Denizen_Kate 4
More from around the web