'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 229137 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Strong Liberal

Shelbiana, KY

#143620 Jan 8, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Like it happened to Rand Paul? Didn't he win his Senate seat?
http://www.paul.senate.gov/
So you like the Phag?

Since: Mar 10

usa

#143621 Jan 8, 2014
Rand Paulf for President !!!!!

Since: May 11

Birmingham, UK

#143622 Jan 8, 2014
Businessman01 wrote:
You're a 'businessman' who wants to elect an economic terrorist and intellectual property thief?

Colour me sceptical. LMAO
angel

Boise, ID

#143623 Jan 8, 2014
Businessman01 wrote:
Right on!
He doesnt have a chance in hell of being elected but anyone who can split the Right Bent Looney Vote and keep the Rethugs sidelined for a decade or two more is aces with me! Lmao!
7 posts removed

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#143631 Jan 8, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Unemployment Benefits Extension Advances In Senate

"For many American families, these benefits were the difference between making ends meet and going hungry or becoming homeless," Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said Tuesday. "In 2012 alone, unemployment insurance helped 2.5 million people, including 600,000 children, stay out of poverty. These families live in red states and blue states. They are Republicans, Democrats and Independents. And we can’t turn our backs on them now."

The Senate bill was co-authored by Sen. Dean Heller (R-Nev.) and Sen. Jack Reed (D-R.I.), both of whom hail from states with 9 percent unemployment, the highest in the nation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/07/unem...

Watch the repukes line up to prevent it. Voters are watching.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Huffington post. HahahahahahahhhhAaa

Obama has had five years and all he's done is become EBT King, Jobless King and make a promise to pivot after each luxury vacation ..........but never does. Just look at his asinine comment that adding six hundred thousand more people to unemployment would help the economy. Golf, vacations, campaigning and lying. If it was so important he should have done this instead of flying to Hawaii for multiple golfing.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#143632 Jan 8, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
92nd or 94th?
92nd

Paris

#143633 Jan 8, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
|#113625 page 5031
Monday Aug 5
Here you go old whitehair: Dispute this?

While America Slept: The True Story of 9/11

The big stories in the news were about shark attacks, wildfires and a missing Congressional intern named Chandra. A teenage baseball player became a hero, and then a villain, after he pitched a perfect game at the Little League World Series. There were also inklings that something might be amiss at an energy company called Enron. By the summer of 2001, Americans had become all too familiar with "hanging chads," but few had ever heard of al Qaeda or Osama bin Laden.
While the nation drifted through the dog days, however, a group of terrorists was in the final stages of planning a series of attacks that would kill 3,000 people on September 11. Much of the federal government seemed to have been in a summer daze as well, missing the warning signs of what would become the deadliest act of terrorism on U.S. soil. While some in the intelligence community raised red flags, the White House had brushed off warnings of an impending attack and the CIA was failing to share information with the FBI about the terrorists' travels.

We also watch as CIA analysts and FBI agents try to sound the alarm about the rising threat, and are ignored.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/ten-years-ago-t ...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Sorry pookie, I already showed you this was a propaganda piece.
1 post removed

Paris

#143635 Jan 8, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>really didn't contain any specific details on a coming strike
"really didn't contain any specific details on a coming strike"
damn, what kind of enemy doesn't tell you exactly what he's going to do, and when?

you suck at this JimBob
Ask Obama about Ft. Hood and Boston.

Paris

#143636 Jan 8, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Death toll from polar vortex climbs as frustrations mount and records fall

The deadly, record-shattering blast of arctic air known as the polar vortex plunged almost the entire country below freezing on Tuesday and punished parts of it with much worse, including thousands more canceled flights and power grids straining as people cranked up the heat.

The temperatures are the coldest for some parts of the country in two decades. The chill was expected to ease Wednesday, as the polar system retreats back to the north and temperatures return to something more like normal for January.

Read entire article:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/07/22...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my. New words from the global warming crowd.

Paris

#143637 Jan 8, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>I love it! For the Teabaggers and GOP establishment from here to the primaries is going to be an EPIC demonstration of Mutually Fatal Auto Erotic Strangulation!
Highlighting the Teapartiers utter break with reality and the GOP's constipated impotance and BOTH factions unfitness for leadership(To the few who havent gotten it already!)Lmao!
Go Hillary 2016!!!!
she will go, but what does it matter how many deaths she is responsible for. For liberals they don't care if she stole FBI files, let four die and took all the china from the White House. She's the perfect candidate.....if your a liberal. Still an empty pantsuit with not one thing as SOS for an accomplishment.

Paris

#143638 Jan 8, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>And all under incompetent Republican Presidents you stupid pos.
You mean every war that was started by liberals.

Paris

#143639 Jan 8, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>"Playing Games While Americans Suffer"
Yeah,by my calculation they've been doing nothing but that for 13 years and counting.
Apparently its the best they can do.
Playing games while Americans suffer

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#143640 Jan 8, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has had five years and all he's done is become EBT King, Jobless King and make a promise to pivot after each luxury vacation ..........but never does. Just look at his asinine comment that adding six hundred thousand more people to unemployment would help the economy. Golf, vacations, campaigning and lying. If it was so important he should have done this instead of flying to Hawaii for multiple golfing.
Why is it Repubs deny the second worst economic collapse in US history happened before Obama ?
I guess the same reason they deny this: Under Obama the economy has added private sector jobs for 45 straight months. During this span, more than 8 million private sector jobs have been created.-
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143641 Jan 8, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
oh lQQkie the le bimbo stops by from his trolling topix to spew his ignorance once again. Keep trying loser sock freak. You stick with you )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon's Winged Nut Daily, CONservative Nut tree Drama and various jihad sites for you rhetoric and propaganda. Those and the fauxnoise funnies. More your mentality and I will stick with all the other media.

Oh btw sockboy, we have proven over and over that your hero bush took more vacations and cost the taxpayers way more than Obama has even thought about. Keep spinning your vacation envy loser.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
BillsCigarBox_ak a_Hairy

Lexington, KY

#143642 Jan 8, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> Right on!
He doesnt have a chance in hell of being elected but anyone who can split the Right Bent Looney Vote and keep the Rethugs sidelined for a decade or two more is aces with me! Lmao!
Please List her accomplishments:
1.) As 1st Lady:
2.) As Senator:
3.) As Secretary of State:
Go ahead take all the time you can; what the hell difference, at this point, does it make anyway?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#143643 Jan 8, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
oh lQQkie the le bimbo stops by from his trolling topix to spew his ignorance once again. Keep trying loser sock freak. You stick with you )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon's Winged Nut Daily, CONservative Nut tree Drama and various jihad sites for you rhetoric and propaganda. Those and the fauxnoise funnies. More your mentality and I will stick with all the other media.
Oh btw sockboy, we have proven over and over that your hero bush took more vacations and cost the taxpayers way more than Obama has even thought about. Keep spinning your vacation envy loser.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I've had a 'lovely' BREAK from this HELLHOLE ...
And see ya "dwIdioTs"
STILL
talk about me ...

What *POWER*
I must hold ...

)8~D>

To "get under YOUR skin"
-n-
NOT even BE here ...

:D
1 post removed
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143645 Jan 8, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry pookie, I already showed you this was a propaganda piece.
You loser freak. YOU have shown anything here except your ignorance. Keep denying the 9/11 facts like you do everything while holding onto your fantasies bimbo sock freak.

BTW, I am not your pookie, pervert freak.

Urban Dictionary: pookie
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

A term of endearment used for a loved one. Often used when one is aroused sexually.
A term used for someone you go with or are married to.
A term of endearment and affection. It is a name akin to "lovebug", "cuddlemuffin", "babe",
"honey", "lover", etc.
A pipe used to smoke tweak/speed/crank/shit aka methamphetamine.

pookie
•a term of endearment.
•a vagina.
•a meth pipe.
http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-defi...

Step away from your pipe loser lemming freak.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#143647 Jan 8, 2014
When you going to 'learn' to have a lil self control ...

Here THIS should help ...

If You're Going Through Hell

Lovely tune :)

Words to LIVE by

;~)

PLUS: Stand Tall
[I do ... 5' 9"]

Even IF *I* have to do it alone ...
CUZ
I'm NEVER alone ...

I have my Lord with me ...
EVERY STEP of the way ...

Sometimes I 'fly'
Faster Than My Angels Can Fly
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

BUT ...

I'm STILL here <3
3 posts removed

Birmingham, UK

#143651 Jan 8, 2014
BillsCigarBox_aka_Hairy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please List her accomplishments:
1.) As 1st Lady:
2.) As Senator:
3.) As Secretary of State:
Go ahead take all the time you can; what the hell difference, at this point, does it make anyway?
Can you remind me what Rand Paul did between the ages of 18 - 30 until he acquired a safe republican seat?

His CV appears to be a little blank.

Birmingham, UK

#143652 Jan 8, 2014
American Lady wrote:
When you going to 'learn' to have a lil self control ...
Here THIS should help ...
If You're Going Through Hell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =91OQwco7a58XX
Lovely tune :)
Words to LIVE by
;~)
PLUS: Stand Tall
[I do ... 5' 9"]
Even IF *I* have to do it alone ...
CUZ
I'm NEVER alone ...
I have my Lord with me ...
EVERY STEP of the way ...
Sometimes I 'fly'
Faster Than My Angels Can Fly
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
BUT ...
I'm STILL here <3
What are you? Twelve?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min DanFromSmithville 199,569
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min Quirky 388,508
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 12 min ChristineM 20,208
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 33 min Trumping On 3,673
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min OzRitz 60,195
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min President Trump 1,396,590
News Trump takes on trade deals in Pennsylvania speech 38 min Trumping On 82
News The Republican Party is dead 3 hr serfs up 1,859
More from around the web