'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 225077 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 09

#141828 Dec 28, 2013
YES! this is ASOA,

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#141829 Dec 28, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! A libtard poll on a libtard propaganda site, indicates demotards are in trouble, and a demotard doesn't believe it, hummm, denial, fear, both lead to panic when reality hits,
1, 2, 3, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Maybe the fact that it's reported by a Professor of Barnyard Logic influences some.
1 post removed

“I'll Build a Wall”

#141831 Dec 28, 2013
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
Plato
Don't be afraid of Fox news, they are one light in a nation of darkness.
There is nothing to fear but ignorance.
"Fear Me! " say's 'fox news is a joke'(while wearing his mommy's high heels and bra), waving her plastic marital aid as though it was a magic wand.
Freud would love your imagery, Gayto
1 post removed

“I'll Build a Wall”

#141833 Dec 28, 2013
God Mandates Abortion:
Numbers 5...
21. here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse[d] among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell.
22. May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”
4 posts removed

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#141838 Dec 28, 2013
You're mistaking fear for contempt. The only fear is that the ignorant and uninformed will actually believe the malicious propaganda spewed by frightwing media like Faux.

Your feeble attempts aren't surprising, though. Your entire existence is ruled by fear, confusion and contempt. In your abject misery you attempt to project those feelings onto others. Look it up in your "cost a lot of money" DSM, jethro.

#141839 Dec 28, 2013
The bottom feeder is copy/pasting favorable pieces about the ACA?

Listen closely, and you can hear the sound of Hell freezing over!

:D

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#141840 Dec 28, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
Oh my gosh, this is absolutely PRICELESS!
Hey all you patriots, put January 21st on your calendar! This is GREAT! The ffff@@@@@gs are on the run!
LOLOLOLOL, ROTFL,
Oh, P.S., this was posted from Fox News, wouldn't find this on a libtard site,
----------
‘Duck Dynasty’ fans plan Chick-Phil-A Day in support of Robertson
Diehard fans of the A&E show "Duck Dynasty" are planning to show their loyalty by holding a Phil Robertson appreciation day at Chick-fil-A franchises nationwide on Jan. 21.
According to the Chick-Phil-A Day Facebook page, Robertson supporters are encouraged to wear "Duck Commander or camouflage gear" to their local Chick-fil-A to "stand for free speech" and "sit for good food."
You betcha.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#141841 Dec 28, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you sodoboy, cluk, cluk, cluk,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
He said he was going to lunch with his husband, lol.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#141842 Dec 28, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
The bottom feeder is copy/pasting favorable pieces about the ACA?
Listen closely, and you can hear the sound of Hell freezing over!
:D
Hello Crow. Hope you are having a great weekend and had a Merry Christmas. Yes, isn't that hell freezing over post. I see the bottom of the sewer feeders have been on here non stop with their racist, bigoted, lying nonsense. I just scroll and roll past all that goatshit and the Wimpy Teabagger F'k's babbling.

Won't be here long, I have to get ready for a UK/UL party. Fun day planned. Too bad these trolls have nothing to do but hang out on topix spewing hate, gloom and doom. I will post some articles they will tear apart as usual. I don't post them for those fauxbox brainwashed idiots who say they don't read them, but constantly comment on and play switching proxies to add their judgeits. haha I see the little whiny sissy popped on to stroke the lush loon. lol

Have a wonderful day. Might see you here later tonight.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
1 post removed
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#141844 Dec 28, 2013
The “Birthers”, Barack Obama, And Ted Cruz: Hypocrisy To The Extreme!

We are entering 2014, and the “Birther” Movement is alive and well!
One would think after five years, and the reality of Barack Obama being born in Hawaii being clear cut, that the crazies who have argued that the President is not an American born citizen, would have gone into hiding, but no such luck!

Instead,“Birthers” are promoting the idea of Texas Senator Ted Cruz being the candidate they will back for President in 2016, despite the fact that Cruz, like Obama born of an American mother, was born and lived in Alberta, Canada for four years before moving to the United States!

This is the height of hypocrisy, but really it is more than that–it is pure, unadulterated racism, clear and simple, and done without any embarrassment or apologies!

The answer should be for all of us who are sane and decent, declare that we would start a law suit to prevent Ted Cruz from being able to run for President, until and when he repudiates the “birther” movement. If he is unwilling to do so, then forfeit your right to run, Senator Cruz! You cannot have it both ways!

http://www.theprogressiveprofessor.com/

hahaha, you ignorant birthers. Just PRICELESS.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#141845 Dec 28, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
when does hussein oblamer get impeached? as soon as the repubs take the senate,
LOLOLOL,
LOLOLOL,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Very possible.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#141846 Dec 28, 2013
Let’s Reflect – Because They Won’t – on 2013&#8242;s Conservative Hategasm

Now is the time of year we begin to reflect on the year past, on the absurdities and insanities of the Republican Party, the tea party and the Religious Right, three groups united by a common hatred of humanity.

There really is very little difference between them. The Republican “establishment” is more openly corporatist, the tea party pretends to be champions of the people while suckling at the corporatist teat, and the Religious Right has infested the other two groups so thoroughly that you cannot tell where one ends and the other begins.

And they all agree that the secularist Enlightenment ideals that went into creating the U.S. Constitution have got to go while pretending they are defending the Constitution. Even though the Founding Fathers bequeathed us the First Amendment, which rules that this country can have no state religion, all three above-named groups insist that because the First Amendment was meant to protect only Christianity, Christianity is somehow that state religion we’re not allowed to have.
Look at Pastor John Hagee’s Christmas sermon, where he insisted, to thunderous applause, that America was “founded on Christian principles according to the word of God (nowhere is either to be found in the Constitution) and that if you can’t get down with that,“Planes are leaving every hour on the hour–get on one!”

With Liberty and justice for all…except everyone who isn’t like them.

They want to put Bibles in schools but not actually read the damn things, and they want us to recite the Pledge of Allegiance but not actually listen to the damn thing…they want to ignore what the Constitution says and pretend it is just a verbatim recitation of their favorite cherry-picked passages out of the Old Testament.
You wonder sometimes how they perceive themselves, or if they have any self-awareness at all.

If Erik Rush is any example, then no, they don’t. Rush was apparently imbued by the spirit of Christmas to ask,

When are we going to stop pretending that the individual representing himself as Barack Hussein Obama and currently holding the office of president of the United States is anything other than a foreign-backed, Marxist operative and Islamist whose objectives include the effective destruction of America as we know it?

Well…for one thing, we elected him – TWICE. You know, according to the U.S. Constitution you pretend to be defending.

So if you stop “pretending” he is your president, the problem is yours, and oh what a problem it is.

And according to the Associated Press, the war on Christmas has come to…Israel. Yep,“those damn Jews have rejected Christ again, can you believe it?”

A Christian lawmaker wanted to put a Christmas Tree (apparently he hasn’t read the Old Testament prohibitions against Pagan trees) in the parliament building. The request was rejected we are told for no reasons having to do with religion (um, right), and the Christian response was right out of the Religious Right’s playbook:

Hanna Swaid, a Christian opposition lawmaker from Israel’s Arab minority, said a Christmas tree would promote multiculturalism and freedom of religion.

Yes, endorsing Christianity promotes multiculturalism and freedom of religion. You can easily imagine that an Islamic display would not have received this enthusiastic Christian endorsement of multiculturalism and freedom of religion.

Meanwhile, Pope Francis, who actually embraces Jesus’ teachings, is accused of being a Marxist.

Yet the these three American groups have convinced themselves and at least half the country that they are Christians, when nothing could be further from the truth.

CONtinued:

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#141847 Dec 28, 2013
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
Plato
"Fear Me! " say's 'fox news is a joke'(while wearing his mommy's high heels and bra), waving her plastic marital aid as though it was a magic wand.
LMAO!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#141848 Dec 28, 2013
CONtinued:

Apparently, being Christian pretty much boils down these days to hating gay people. That’s it. That’s why Jesus showed up in a manger one morning. And yes, Jesus died so Phil Robertson can hate on gay people.

Don’t bother looking in the Bible for it. They don’t bother looking, so why should you? Just trust them, it’s true.

According to Janet Porter and Rick Scarborough, Phil Robertson is like the Chinese protester standing in front of the Chinese tank (except without the risk of bodily harm),“an atrocity,”“an attack on religious liberty” and an effort to “shut down Christians.”

Wait for it: Faith itself is at risk of “being declared unlawful.”

No, folks, they can’t hear themselves.

Because a corporation exercises its right to respond to its employee’s behavior, Christianity itself is about to become illegal?

I’d say these people have gone ’round the bend never to be seen again but that bus left a long time ago. What we’re left with are the echoes of a collective trauma (let’s call it “2008&#8243;) that snapped whatever tenuous connection these people ever had with reality.

So I could do what others have done and put out a “Top Ten List” for 2013, but 2013 isn’t over yet and there are dozens of right wingers out there just waiting for their chance to out-stupid all the others before Midnight, December 31. So let’s just hold out for the inevitable last minute, cringe-worthy declarations of collective madness.
They’re coming. You know they are.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/27/reflec...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

stomp away loser lemming freaks

#141849 Dec 28, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Crow. Hope you are having a great weekend and had a Merry Christmas. Yes, isn't that hell freezing over post. I see the bottom of the sewer feeders have been on here non stop with their racist, bigoted, lying nonsense. I just scroll and roll past all that goatshit and the Wimpy Teabagger F'k's babbling.
Won't be here long, I have to get ready for a UK/UL party. Fun day planned. Too bad these trolls have nothing to do but hang out on topix spewing hate, gloom and doom. I will post some articles they will tear apart as usual. I don't post them for those fauxbox brainwashed idiots who say they don't read them, but constantly comment on and play switching proxies to add their judgeits. haha I see the little whiny sissy popped on to stroke the lush loon. lol
Have a wonderful day. Might see you here later tonight.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Hey RC Co-Cola! My Christmas was good, thanks, and so far so good on the weekend...lol.

The party sounds like fun - it'll be even better when the Cats win (keeping my fingers crossed)!

I've said it before but it bears repeating - your posts are always interesting, even the very, very few I disagree with. Keep up the good work, have fun at the party and I may see you later, tater!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#141850 Dec 28, 2013
A&E “Shockingly” Reinstates Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson, Offers Pathetic Explanation Why

Well, anyone who didn’t see this coming was clearly fooling themselves. It seems the “indefinite” suspension A&E handed down to Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson lasted — less than a week. But is anyone really surprised?

Most of the people who watch Duck Dynasty — and buy all the crap that goes along with it — don’t exactly fall within the typical “liberal demographics.” A&E is a business, Duck Dynasty is great for business, and they caved.

Sure, they did the good PR move and instantly suspended him once his comments went public, but ending his suspension was inevitable. The “suspension” was nothing more than a reaction to buy themselves some time to see what would be the best business decision to make. Obviously they had to pretend to care about his comments to protect themselves publicly, but it was clear from the start that the popularity of Duck Dynasty would ultimately win out.

But wow, their statement announcing that his suspension had been ended was absolutely pathetic.

Here, take a look:(read article for the bullshit comments)

In other words,“The show makes us a ton of money. Did you really think we were going to risk losing that?”

I particularly loved how A&E included the part about him saying he would “never incite or encourage hate.” No, he would just imply that two people loving each other could lead to bestiality, and then lumped homosexuals in with terrorists. Oh, and let’s not forget his statement claiming African-Americans had better lives before the Civil Rights Act.
Call me crazy, but telling two people who are deeply in love with each other that they will be judged by God the same way as a terrorist, or that accepting their relationship could lead to sex with animals — that’s not exactly what I would classify as “discouraging hate.”

Then the part about the family coming together to pray for unity, tolerance and forgiveness. Please. How exactly does one seek to unite people with the comments made by Robertson? Telling millions of people that they’ll be judged by God the same way as mass murdering terrorists and their relationships are immoral acts that could lead to bestiality isn’t the kind of language that unites people.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/ae-shockin...

How predictable was this.$$$$$$$ over principle. hahaha You racist, bigots can celebrate now. Keep sending them your money. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Keep stomping too. hahaha You losers are too predictable, bunch of loser freaks.
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#141852 Dec 28, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're mistaking fear for contempt. The only fear is that the ignorant and uninformed will actually believe the malicious propaganda spewed by frightwing media like Faux.
Your feeble attempts aren't surprising, though. Your entire existence is ruled by fear, confusion and contempt. In your abject misery you attempt to project those feelings onto others. Look it up in your "cost a lot of money" DSM, jethro.
CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW>>>>>>
"Malicious" to whom: Crows?
And their commie agenda.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#141853 Dec 28, 2013
?

“I'll Build a Wall”

#141854 Dec 28, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Very possible.
2046, maybe?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#141855 Dec 28, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahah!You tedious ,brainless Teatard,those stuck in that spot know EXACTLY who is responsible,dont you worry and it sure aint Obama!
Just more of the Rights War Against the Poor.
Saw your 'Fox Report' lmao!
Looks like your on the verge of a BIG comeback for sure!
Right up there with Romney's victory!
You morons never learn.
Great posts Angel. You are right the morons never learn. hahaha They are just dreamers.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min TRUTH 988
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min My New Alias RULES 1,383,616
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Don Barros Serrano 197,446
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 4 min WasteWater 1,010
News Obama 1st US president to visit Hiroshima 6 min Bama Yankee 8
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dr Guru 214,515
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min woodtick57 384,257
News House takes action against Confederate flag, a ... 2 hr inbred Genius 302
News Protesters clash with police outside Trump rall... 3 hr Go Blue Forever 312
More from around the web