'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#140418 Dec 18, 2013
Rep. Jack Kingston Proposes That Poor Students Sweep Floors In Exchange For Lunch

WASHINGTON -- Rep. Jack Kingston (R-Ga.) wants kids to learn early in life that there's no such thing as a free lunch. To make sure they absorb that lesson, he's proposing that low-income children do some manual labor in exchange for their subsidized meals.

On Saturday, Kingston, who is vying to be his party's Senate nominee next year, spoke at a meeting of the Jackson County Republican Party about the federal school lunch program.

Under that program, children from families with incomes at or below 130 percent of the poverty line are eligible for free meals. Students from families with incomes between 130 percent and 185 percent of the poverty level can receive lunches at reduced prices.

But on Saturday, Kingston came out against free lunches, saying that children should have to pay at least a nominal amount or do some work like sweeping cafeteria floors.

Watch Kingston's remarks in the video above.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/18/jack...

Typical teabagger CON mentality. I guess he missed that "sensitivity" class too. hahaha Target kids and get their parents to vote DEM. PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#140419 Dec 18, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha OBSESSED much sockboy? gfy You know NOTHING about me. Keep guessing. Loser freak
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
sock? boy? LOLOLOL,

remember, uncle flabby was outed, he went away in disgrase

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Grand Old Tea Party

Gardner, MA

#140420 Dec 18, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
No, you weren't.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#140421 Dec 18, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
but your Logic professor is rolling on the floor and bleating, so you'll still have company
hahaha, You got that right Calvin. Or it is out grazing in the barnyard playing with the chickens learning how to cluck better. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#140422 Dec 18, 2013
Grand Old Tea Party wrote:
And the Shut Down costs 6.6 million man days work!
"
November 7, 2013 4:04 PM
WASHINGTON (AP)— Furloughing federal workers in last month's partial federal shutdown cost the government 6.6 million work days,
if you've ever run a large scale project (which is nothing like running the US Government) you know, this is unrecoverable time!
who cares, hussein oblamer doesn't, dirty harry doesn't, or they would not have shut it down,
Bubba next door

United States

#140423 Dec 18, 2013
Victim of American Lady wrote:
Proposal to have "American Lady" banned from Topix.
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ky/TUFIVO8MD...
this is rather odd as anyone with a brain can tell who the real victim is. it wasn't you. got any more inciting ya wanna do? this proves who is making trouble. all who signed in well let the seekers of justice look at all those who signed and what they contributed. oh, yea, good job. this should clean up the real trouble makers.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#140424 Dec 18, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
I dare you to dare me to post your name, address and other PI.
double dare you to dare me,
HAHAHA, didn't you play that game with Uncle Tab and never followed through. He even helped you. Go ahead. It won't be right. I live no where near Campbellsville GOATshit.

Nice try though loser freak.

RIP GOP

DITCH M ITCH
1 post removed
Bubba next door

United States

#140426 Dec 18, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You regressives are so predictable. When caught in lies or idiotic blunders, your fallback excuses are always "It was a typo!", "It was satire!", or "It was irony!".
Btw, "irony when it is faced at you"? Another typo, jethro?
HAAAAAHAHAHA!
Thanks for the laughs. You're dismissed.
caw caw

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#140427 Dec 18, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, good one Crow. Oh jethro arisock is spazzing out again. hahaha Digging out some old socks and talking to himself again. Poor loser freaks have no one but each other. They should hook up. They could bottom feed and graze together. Hilarious bunch of losers.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Hey RC Co-Cola! Thanks, and yeah, jethro's headed for another meltdown for sure. All the signs are there.*rme* I think his habitual cowardice just gets to be too much for his few remaining brain cells to process.

On to more pleasant things....hope you had a great day. Saw your post about the 64 degrees earlier, but you'd left already. Tomorrow's supposed to be gorgeous - can't wait! I'm going to go fix some supper, probably see you later, tater.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#140428 Dec 18, 2013
Every Time Republicans Do Something 'Really Stupid' A New Democratic Donor Writes A Check

WASHINGTON -- Sharon Caliendo of Norman, Okla., worked for home state Republican Sens. Tom Coburn and Jim Inhofe. She worked for Republican Gov. Mary Fallin. She worked for Sen. John McCain's (R-Ariz.) last Senate campaign.

But ever since the tea party gained a dominant hold on the GOP agenda, Caliendo has taken both her vote and her small campaign contributions to the Democrats.

"They've gone so hard right," Caliendo, who calls herself a Colin Powell Republican, said. "They have no common sense left."
In 2012, Caliendo began making small donations to the reelection campaign of President Barack Obama. After the election, she gave to the chief political arm of congressional Democrats, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. She has now made more than 13 contributions totaling $376.

In the first 10 months of 2013, the DCCC dominated its Republican counterpart in fundraising. It did so in no small part by attracting new donors like Caliendo, frustrated with the Republican-led House of Representatives.

Randall Redmon, a bagger and janitor at a Kroger supermarket in Versailles, Ky., has made more than 56 contributions totaling $370. He posts every fundraising email he gets from the DCCC to Facebook and Twitter to try and help raise more money than he can give himself.

"If they say that Republicans are trying to steal something or take away something, I'm trying to get as many people as I can to help stop them," Redmon said. "That's what I do. I spread the word." (me too!!!)

Read entire article:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/18/demo...

Every little bit helps and as the repukes ditch their party for the MAJORITY, DEMS should win by landslides in every election. hahaha

Watch for it. Those teabagging CONS can't help offending even CHILDREN. Typical

bye, bye

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Bubba next door

United States

#140429 Dec 18, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, You got that right Calvin. Or it is out grazing in the barnyard playing with the chickens learning how to cluck better. lol
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
sure chicken little with lice. SCRATCH. you are inciting are ya not yeppers.thanks by the way. fool I am not Ari or Vern or frau or AL or any of those names you stalked trying to incite your recuits for your sick game against two posters. you are one sick mental, jealous fruitcake.
Grand Old Tea Party

Gardner, MA

#140430 Dec 18, 2013
This is called implosion!

"House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), who over the weekend signaled yet another debt-ceiling crisis in 2014, told a conservative radio host yesterday:

“With respect to the debt limit, you and I and our colleagues are going to have to meet early after the holidays to decide what’s the right course going forward in that. We’ve never just done nothing.”

Um, congressman? Not only has Congress approved clean debt-ceiling increases literally dozens of times, the Republican-led House passed a clean debt-ceiling increase just two months ago.

I realize that Paul Ryan has the worst memory in American politics, but are we to believe the House Budget Committee chairman, ostensibly Congress’ top Republican wonk and a man billed by the political establishment as one of his party’s brightest lights, doesn’t remember debt-ceiling developments from October?

GOP debt-ceiling posturing has clearly reached farcical levels already, and we’re still several months from an actual vote. Even Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), who said in October that he doesn’t intend to spark another crisis, is now saying the opposite.

Jon Chait asked the right question:“Are the Republicans really going to try this again?”

Unlike the last debt-ceiling hostage crisis, which resulted from explicable (though disturbing) internal party dynamics, the prospect of a new round of threats seems bizarre. We tested this threat a couple of months ago. Republicans swore up and down they would refuse to lift the debt ceiling unless they got concessions, and President Obama swore up and down he wouldn’t give concessions.

The result was in no way ambiguous. There were no concessions. Not a future commission, not a show vote, not handwritten letters. Zip. Obama tested the Republican willingness to trigger a worldwide economic meltdown to obtain concessions, and it turned out, they won’t pull the trigger. How on Earth they think they can try this bluff again, I can’t imagine.

Even on a strategic level, this is folly – why would Republicans, in an election year, position themselves for a fight in which they inevitably will have to cave?

the timing is especially ridiculous, since Congress is poised to pass a budget: lawmakers are approving the spending in December and may balk when the bill comes due in March?

Boehner "This is ridiculous"

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#140431 Dec 18, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
I dare you to dare me to post your name, address and other PI.
double dare you to dare me,
I dare you to post mine, bitch, and your son is a bitch, too
Bubba next door

United States

#140432 Dec 18, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RC Co-Cola! Thanks, and yeah, jethro's headed for another meltdown for sure. All the signs are there.*rme* I think his habitual cowardice just gets to be too much for his few remaining brain cells to process.
On to more pleasant things....hope you had a great day. Saw your post about the 64 degrees earlier, but you'd left already. Tomorrow's supposed to be gorgeous - can't wait! I'm going to go fix some supper, probably see you later, tater.
funny who really had a meltdown? you the caw caw and the con. yep. caw caw. thanks for playing. I noted several of your posts for reference. caw caw

#140433 Dec 18, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
thinks she's teaching Chicken Logic

you know she's turning out some bright minds
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#140434 Dec 18, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is, notice how he just outted himself on being the baaaaing GOAT. He can't keep up with all his socks...it is . Thinks he ran Uncle Tab off. His girlfriend probably reeled him in away from this topix nonsense. After all that game playing with Uncle Tab and his ip address the sock failed at he still continues to call him Paul. Guess he is pissed I outed him on the president bashing site. What a no life, low life pos he is.

Yes, it was gorgeous today. Cooked out on the grill. Got to go clean that mess up and head to my sister's to help her bake cookies for the school kiddies. I might see you later tonight if it isn't too late.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
1 post removed
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#140436 Dec 18, 2013
Bubba next door wrote:
<quoted text>sure chicken little with lice. SCRATCH. you are inciting are ya not yeppers.thanks by the way. fool I am not Ari or Vern or frau or AL or any of those names you stalked trying to incite your recuits for your sick game against two posters. you are one sick mental, jealous fruitcake.
HAHA, digging for slurs sockboy? You are weak. Never said you the batshit crazy loon. She is too stupid to play sock games with you. She could never leave out her level of crazy to pull it off. You slip up enough, but you have had lots of practice with all those devices and proxies. Remember, you told us during your last sock meltdown. I can post it for you again. hahaha I don't stalk anyone, that is you loser circus clown freaks game. Jealous of what....spending 24/7 trolling topix and jihad sites. hahahahaha Keep trying sockboy. Spin those proxies..........

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
1 post removed

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#140438 Dec 18, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right. I think her king ari sock tries to help her get people's personal info and ip addresses by posting sites to click on that are his own and then tells people "you know I posted I could capture your info". He tried over and over during the summer to prove he could.
Aristocles son of Ariston
There are a multitude of tolls available "legally" to find anyone via their own webrowser.
I discovered all your information from your IP address because you used an image posted on your website, WHAT?(found that one also).
Thanks for the continued taunts you proved my case all the way round!
Sorry about the sock changes I'm in "emulation mode" trying out Xbox and proxies. I work on a lot of stuff as a side gig.
Your mobile phone may be vulnerable!
SIM card hack takes less than 1 minute, PayPal and MasterCards can be accessed!
If I use a sock I usually leave a clue
When someone outright tells you they have the ability and you talk $#it (C.S./ Calvin_Foolish, Crow__, ReptillaCon, etc.) the person saying prove it has no grounds to complain! I gave them notice that I could see an IP when they visit MY website that I built!
End of story I did not hide the disclaimer in the fine print like this website does. If I tell you I have a pet rattlesnake in my toolbox and you are such an idiot as to place your hand in without looking...it's all on you.
page 5061 - 5090 Fri - Sun
and his crazy trolling tag team loon used this "registered"
American Lady Patriot
“ AL - Graybox "American Lady”
Since: Jul 13
If you ever get bored you can go back and read the crap and laugh with us at all his socks he knitted and bragged about as well as his ability to snag your personal info. They think I live in Campbellsville, when I live closer to Louisville. He use to pm the "registered" posters trying to get their info and play his games. It's all in the July - Aug pages when he was having his meltdown before they adjusted his meds. Wish someone would adjust the crazy lady's and get her off the Jose' bottle she sucks on. hahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
stomp away sissyboy....you are slipping...hahaha
I find it ironic that people like American Lady cry about illegal aliens or the goverment obtaining personal info on people but here they are trying their best to acquire the info on people who post on Topix.

It doesnt bear repeating.... American Lady and her sock proxy minion are playing with a class action civil lawsuit if they acquire personal info for a malicious purpose.

Their are files on them all.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#140439 Dec 18, 2013
Scanning for right wing nut trolls....

#140440 Dec 18, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it ironic that people like American Lady cry about illegal aliens or the goverment obtaining personal info on people but here they are trying their best to acquire the info on people who post on Topix.
It doesnt bear repeating.... American Lady and her sock proxy minion are playing with a class action civil lawsuit if they acquire personal info for a malicious purpose.
Their are files on them all.
I gave Ari my IP address 3 or 4 times and chided him to broadcast any and all info he could gather from it, and he had NOTHING. He brags that he can build a website and have it online in 2 minutes (the opposite of impressive) then admits it's through googlesites.com
he's as tech savvy as a 2 year old baboon
and he's scared shitless to debate me on political matters. and I'm 14.. All the regulars on this forum know that's true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min Not Yet Equal 57,107
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,173,136
Obama administration on track to surpass health... 5 min Kyle 15
Republican leaders look for escape plan on immi... 6 min Gary 4
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 6 min Barack the Yellow 823
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min woodtick57 304,829
Lynch to face anti-Obama ire at hearing 7 min inbred Genius 9
Democrats block Keystone bill in setback for Se... 13 min spud 42
Republican newcomer Ernst says Congress ready t... 50 min Kyle 129
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 1 hr Captain Yesterday 663