'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233781 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#140616 Dec 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like we hate but tolerate attempts at left wing communist supremacy but we are nearing the gazoober point.
You're talking out your derrieres again.

If left wingers did not tolerate right wing mantra... you would all be dead by now as there are way more left wingers than right wingers.

So much for your "theory" that left wingers are not tolerant.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#140617 Dec 19, 2013
E town reader wrote:
<quoted text>you are so wrong. I will simply tell you to educate yourself. You're a waste.
Really? My post had errors? Prove me wrong without just saying I am.
Deficit spending under Obama is 1/2 of what it had been. Yes or No?
Deficit spending under Obama has decreased faster then at anytime in US history since after WWII. Yes or No?
Obama's spending has been less than any President from the past 50 years. Yes or No?
Educate yourself on these three items. They may change how you think.

The nations Debt is a different story. Bush was handed an almost clean slate of balance as far as spending vs outflow. Bush handed Obama $5 trillion in debt, not enough income to pay for it(Bush Tax Cuts), and spending programs such as two wars and a Medicare Drug plan that was costing nearly $2 trillion per year above revenues.
In simple terms it would be like having a credit card maxed out and not having enough income to pay your reoccurring monthly bills that go on it. That is why the nations debt is $17 trillion and will be $23 trillion by 2020.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#140618 Dec 19, 2013
White Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Ritchie,
The premise you used for coming to this thread was wrong and hurtful.
School is out until January 12 for most of us White Hats.
You should do yourself a favor and stay away until January 13, I know you won't but at least you were told.
We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions. Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix.
http://www.topix.com/topix/terms
1 post removed

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#140620 Dec 19, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
that's one definition but rico the retarded mexican uses it to describe what he does in his mommas barrio home: Rolls On Linoleum Farting
its a beaner thing and his type can't afford carpeting.
This is a great example of the morals & values that the Christians Conservatives & Republicans all share.

Keep talking.... I'm so proud of how you represent your people.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#140621 Dec 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi White Hat :)
Welcome Aboard ....
ROLF

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#140622 Dec 19, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
this is hilarious! spending $7 trillion in just over 4 years is reduced, with more than half the country on some type of welfare, LOLOLOLOL, ROTFL,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Never said that , never posted that. Were you to be able to have a reading comprehension above your 6th grade babaabaaaaa crap you would know and understand what I posted. Illiterate POS.
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#140623 Dec 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Really? My post had errors? Prove me wrong without just saying I am.
Deficit spending under Obama is 1/2 of what it had been. Yes or No?
Deficit spending under Obama has decreased faster then at anytime in US history since after WWII. Yes or No?
Obama's spending has been less than any President from the past 50 years. Yes or No?
Educate yourself on these three items. They may change how you think.
The nations Debt is a different story. Bush was handed an almost clean slate of balance as far as spending vs outflow. Bush handed Obama $5 trillion in debt, not enough income to pay for it(Bush Tax Cuts), and spending programs such as two wars and a Medicare Drug plan that was costing nearly $2 trillion per year above revenues.
In simple terms it would be like having a credit card maxed out and not having enough income to pay your reoccurring monthly bills that go on it. That is why the nations debt is $17 trillion and will be $23 trillion by 2020.
LOLOLOL, ROTFL, hussein oblamer racks up $7 trillion in debt in 4 years, claims if he is elected he would cut the current debt in half, almost doubles it in one term, and all his sheepletards can say is 'Its Bushs fault'! LOLOLOL, ROTFL,

one great big baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa,

Are not you the one that post a week or so ago that hussein oblamer owns this economy?
And now you say its Bushs fault, LOLOLOL, LOLOLOL, Its Bush fault!

No wonder you sheepletards all turn gay, you can't figure out the basics of life, LOLOLOL,

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#140624 Dec 19, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
r u making minimum wage for your forum trolling? the reason I ask is because if you r, you may qualify to keep your healthcare plan if you like it,
LOLOLOL, baaaaaaaaaaa
So lets say I am getting paid minimum wage for keeping you tards on check. Why would having a job be a bad thing?

Btw.. how's your own health care plain coming along? You must be loving the fact that now you can no longer get turned down for having a ret*rded brain.

LOLLOLOOLOLOLOOOLOOL!!!!
White Hat

Lewisville, TX

#140625 Dec 19, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions. Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix.
http://www.topix.com/topix/terms
You're nothing more than a "Concern Troll"

A person who posts on a blog thread, in the guise of "concern," to disrupt dialogue or undermine morale by pointing out that posters and/or the site may be getting themselves in trouble, usually with an authority or power. They point out problems that don't really exist.

The intent is to derail, stifle, control, the dialogue. It is viewed as insincere and condescending.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php ...
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#140626 Dec 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Never said that , never posted that. Were you to be able to have a reading comprehension above your 6th grade babaabaaaaa crap you would know and understand what I posted. Illiterate POS.
three college degress and I am ill lit er it, LOLOLOL, honestly, did you pass the 8th grade?
come on now, you can tell us, we really don't know who you are so a little confession is good for the soul,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#140627 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>
This is a great example of the morals & values that the Christians Conservatives & Republicans all share.
thats quite a stretch there, you just guessing and then claiming it as fact? Naw, didn't think so, even though thats what the sheepletards do, then they go baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
White Hat

Lewisville, TX

#140628 Dec 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi White Hat :)
Welcome Aboard ....
Hello American Lady.
Have a song....
&li st=RDt4gsvSzKgmk
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#140629 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>
So lets say I am getting paid minimum wage for keeping you tards on check. Why would having a job be a bad thing?
Btw.. how's your own health care plain coming along? You must be loving the fact that now you can no longer get turned down for having a ret*rded brain.
LOLLOLOOLOLOLOOOLOOL!!!!
now that was cruel and inhumane, you retardaphobic, you are afraid of your own internal retardation and discriminate against those you believe are retarded, you must not be a liberal demotard because you would be blaming everybody you know, since social retardation is a requirement to be a demotard, if you don't believe that just look at nutsey pelosi and bumbling joe slidin,(and not making minimum wage to do so),

you retardaphobe, you should be prosecuted for hate crimes, discrimination, harasssment, persecution and beastiality, I will exercise extreme caution around you when speaking your language, I believe going baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa excites you,

LOLOLOL,
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#140630 Dec 19, 2013
hey sheepletards, is this true? Please let us know, we are concerned about our community organizer,

According to Dr. Beverly Potter, President Obama appears to have fallen victim to JOB BURNOUT, which is a kind of job depression.

Common burnout symptoms exhibited by President Obama
http://www.docpotter.com/BO-Obama.html
White Hat

Lewisville, TX

#140631 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree with that poster. I don't see where they represented anything other than the fact you have beaner issues.
ROLF all the time.

The way you represent your people is rather low-rent but you are what you are....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#140632 Dec 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like we hate but tolerate attempts at left wing communist supremacy but we are nearing the gazoober point.
<quoted text>
You're talking out your derrieres again.
If left wingers did not tolerate right wing mantra... you would all be dead by now as there are way more left wingers than right wingers.
So much for your "theory" that left wingers are not tolerant.
No, I am speaking my mind with my keyboard, Rico...
Now where is your supporting link that there are more lefties than righties......
I am neither and neither are the firm. We take no sides but instead we are the muscles that power both "wings". We decide who dies and who lives.
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#140633 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>
LOLLOLOOLOLOLOOOLOOL!!!!
Oh, and since I am not very edgumaketed, could you please explain to me what is a 'health care plain'?

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#140634 Dec 19, 2013
White Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're nothing more than a "Concern Troll"
A person who posts on a blog thread, in the guise of "concern," to disrupt dialogue or undermine morale by pointing out that posters and/or the site may be getting themselves in trouble, usually with an authority or power. They point out problems that don't really exist.
The intent is to derail, stifle, control, the dialogue. It is viewed as insincere and condescending.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php ...
I'm not all that surprised that a self appointed "white hat" like yourself would get stuck on stup*d!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#140635 Dec 19, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and since I am not very edgumaketed, could you please explain to me what is a 'health care plain'?
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
A haetlh crae paln is smoetihng you cnnaot aorffd.

I bet your little mind failed to decipher the super secret sentence.

LMFAO @ U

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#140636 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not all that surprised that a self appointed "white hat" like yourself would get stuck on stup*d!
You sound like Jax. He always says that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 8 min Frankie Rizzo 15,083
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min katrina 88 391,843
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min District 1 219,912
News Trump's past surfaces as GOP looks forward 19 min Quirky 47
News A tale of two conventions 22 min gwww 40
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Chokwe V 1,406,572
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 31 min Ted Haggard s Mas... 257
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 hr Mikey 5,786
News Commentary: Hillary's speech was not good 2 hr inbred Genius 29
News Will Green Political Machine Foil Trump? 4 hr WasteWater 66
More from around the web