'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
121,521 - 121,540 of 146,846 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139966
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you absolutely sure about that,... You shouldn't be.
:D
Yeah ...
I'm absolutely sure
:)

No one knows me.

They just THINK they do ...

I left a GREAT trail

;)

I didn't just "fall off the turnip truck" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139967
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
fu bitch, calling me rico, ntr jr or whatever name the poster is beating you down on the president bashing site doesn't make me that poster. But if it feels good in your twisted mind to think all these people are one person knock yourself out. I knew that Quirk wasn't your butt buddy from that site. Head on back over there and take it like the drunk lush you are. You stay there all day and night playing your games with arisock that you blame us for. You still come out the most hated nutjob there. If I come over there and post I will still use the same name. Maybe I will join in the fun. You will see same name, same location and same...
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
GOT THAT )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon!!! Now stomp those icons and continue to make an ass out yourself, you do it so well...oh yeah, and gfy
Come on over and start bashing me.
I can guarantee you will get ya comeuppance there by some REAL *Patriots*...

Of which Q, IS one.

ya spoofer ...
2 posts removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139970
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

you BLOODsucking TICK!
1 post removed
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139972
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Rosco P Coaltrain wrote:
If you want to follow someone like Ovomit and believe all the LIES that IDIOT has told then go ahead...also suggest you start storing up because that party will end up completely pushing us over the edge...Oblunder has broke us, lied to us, took away from us.... and while the rest of us are trying to figure out how to keep or pay for insurance he and his fat ugly wife and kids are going on yet another tax payer vacation....what planet are yo from, and how stupid are you to believe all the crap the democratic party throws out...they want nothing but power and could not care what happens to the people that pay their salaries...they are greedy, self centered, pieces of crap that will make sure you have nothing when they get done... having dead people, illegal aliens, and welfare parasites keep them in office so they can go on a free ride..too lazy to work...then you just keep on believing the way you do...you will deserve what the rest of us already know is going to happen. You think your safe...your not... and sooner or later it will catch up with you. DUMBA$$
ROTFL, that was great! Ovomit! LOLOLOL, keep em comin! LOLOL
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139973
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

2

hey sodoCONS, did you know that if you like your health care plan you can keep it?

LOLOLOLOL,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139974
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

1

“I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear that I will execute the office of president of the United States faithfully, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the United States.

we are only “five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America”
1 post removed
The Huntress

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139976
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

3

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on over and start bashing me.
I can guarantee you will get ya comeuppance there by some REAL *Patriots*...
Of which Q, IS one.
ya spoofer ...
YES! RC can't stand the heat, and it has absolutely 0 clue about the technology.
3 posts removed
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139980
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

Here's the latest NEWSMAX pole. Americans are hot to trot!

**********

Overall, do you approve or disapprove of President Obama's job performance?

----------

Approve 80,080--(15%)

Disapprove 435,335--(84%)

Compared to previous presidents, how would you rate President Obama?
----------

Average 14,653 --(2%)

Better than most-- 71,397 (13%)

Worse than most-- 430,061 (83%)

Do you approve of his job handling the U.S. economy?
----------

Approve 79,576 --(15%)

Disapprove 433,456 --(84%)

Do you believe President Obama's new healthcare law, known as Obamacare, has helped or hurt you?
----------

Helped me - 50,033--(9%)

Hurt me - 369,673 --(71%)

No difference -95,112 --(18%)


Do you trust President Obama?
----------

Yes, I trust him -- 79,609 -(15%)

No, I do not trust him -- 434,329 -(84%)

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com


NEWSMAX.COM
America's News Page
© 2013 Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved

!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139981
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
I'm going to bed
God bless the Liberals
May He feed all the Republicans to a Big Mama Bear
in Lady Gaga's name I pray †
Happy Festivus !!
Happy Festivus from the Immigration Reform Forum.

We seem to have a common annoyance known as "American Lady".

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139982
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Jay wrote:
Here's the latest NEWSMAX pole. Americans are hot to trot!
**********
Overall, do you approve or disapprove of President Obama's job performance?
----------
Approve 80,080--(15%)
Disapprove 435,335--(84%)
Compared to previous presidents, how would you rate President Obama?
----------
Average 14,653 --(2%)
Better than most-- 71,397 (13%)
Worse than most-- 430,061 (83%)
Do you approve of his job handling the U.S. economy?
----------
Approve 79,576 --(15%)
Disapprove 433,456 --(84%)
Do you believe President Obama's new healthcare law, known as Obamacare, has helped or hurt you?
----------
Helped me - 50,033--(9%)
Hurt me - 369,673 --(71%)
No difference -95,112 --(18%)
Do you trust President Obama?
----------
Yes, I trust him -- 79,609 -(15%)
No, I do not trust him -- 434,329 -(84%)
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com
NEWSMAX.COM
America's News Page
© 2013 Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
!
I think it's funny how you make note of Obama's poor approval ratings but ignore the fact that Americans are fed up with Congress and more specifically *Republicans who have approval ratings that are even lower than Obama's.

But you keep on fooling yourself with those most fancy cherry picked approval ratings.

* Republican Party's Rating Plummets To 'Record Low'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/09/repu...
1 post removed

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Since: Jun 10

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139984
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Festivus from the Immigration Reform Forum.
We seem to have a common annoyance known as "American Lady".
Festivus for the rest of us!!

LOL! Hi Rico.
1 post removed

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Since: Jun 10

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139986
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

OMG, the drama!

Lions and bears, lions and bears. Help, help, help!!!

Hahahahhahaha!
1 post removed

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139988
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Festivus for the rest of us!!
LOL! Hi Rico.
Hello Rose.

Woot Woot!!!!
1 post removed
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139990
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's funny how you make note of Obama's poor approval ratings but ignore the fact that Americans are fed up with Congress and more specifically *Republicans who have approval ratings that are even lower than Obama's.
But you keep on fooling yourself with those most fancy cherry picked approval ratings.
* Republican Party's Rating Plummets To 'Record Low'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/09/repu...
**********
The Gallup poll surveyed 1,028 adults between Oct. 3 and Oct. 6.

As opposed to @ 450,000 poled by Newsmax.

We are talking about the Commander-in-Chief here. Plummeting in the poles!

And Congress you might review are not 100% republicans, now are they? LOL!

Guess there's not a high opinion of them-thar dems either, ya think?

Ahh me, another slurping liberal in denial!

8D

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Since: Jun 10

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139991
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard that American Lady is in big trouble for harassing people on Topix.
She's been a bad bad girl.
LOL
LOL! She needs a spanking.

Now I see why she wanted everyone to come to this thread. Some of her like-minded lunatic friends hang out here.

Seems pretty dull.
2 posts removed

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139994
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! She needs a spanking.
Now I see why she wanted everyone to come to this thread. Some of her like-minded lunatic friends hang out here.
Seems pretty dull.
Hi Rose it`s been awhile since iv seen you, Hope things are well and hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139995
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful, American Lady is possibly part of a known domestic terrorist cell called the Tea Party. They pretend to love the USA but support Communist leaders like Ted Cruz who single handedly accomplished what the Communist Cuban regime could not accomplish in over 50+ years..... and that's shutting down the US Government.
**********

OMG! I'm so glad you told me that! Now I can be scared to death of AL?!!! She's a terrorist? Belongs to that Tea Party group, sticks and stones? Wow! you mean their words are going to harm me?!

I think I will go and hide under the Constitution. Maybe that will protect me, ya think?

Maybe you should go there, too!!!

**********

Poll: Cruz Among World’s Most Influential
December 16, 2013

http://www.westernjournalism.com/poll-cruz-am...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139996
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

American Lady wrote:
COWARDS like "cockroaches"
always 'run in packs" ...
Watch what happens when the LIGHT shines on them ...
)8~D>
Nitey nite
:D
**********

Bat's do that, too.

We just got rid of one whack-job, and the sister-one rolls in. Barf! Can't take two igno's in one night!

The bat needs to go back to the belfy with the rest of them who have flown off!

LMAO!
2 posts removed
angel

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139999
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
OMG! I'm so glad you told me that! Now I can be scared to death of AL?!!! She's a terrorist? Belongs to that Tea Party group, sticks and stones? Wow! you mean their words are going to harm me?!
I think I will go and hide under the Constitution. Maybe that will protect me, ya think?
Maybe you should go there, too!!!
**********
Poll: Cruz Among World’s Most Influential
December 16, 2013
http://www.westernjournalism.com/poll-cruz-am...
Yeah see how long the dingbats stick to words after the GOP jettisons them for good and they suffer back to back defeats in 2014 and 2016.
Like Ive said before teabaggers are like stalkers:
The more you reject them the crazier they get.
angel

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140000
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

wtf wrote:
Hi AL, I see the slugs are still in awe of you. They just can't stop talking about you. I've noticed that unless there aren't a couple more slugs to encourage them and agree with them no matter what kind of crazy crap they post...they tend to disappear for awhile and suddenly a new dimwitted dimocrat ass clown appears. Yawn! lol I call them the ignorant judge-it freaks. They bore me.
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. We will get our country back in 2014. Yay!!
Gee, who would have thought that a Delusional Neo-Fascist Bag Lady would inspire admiration in you WTF?
What a shocker.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••