'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190333 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#139794 Dec 16, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Oh ,its just that I find your kind of evasive equivocation pointless.
Im not real familar with most of the commentators you mentioned on CNN If they are biased that says what about Fox?
That it isnt?
That its ok that it is?
Fox's whole reason for existance is a functioning radical right propaganda machine.
You WANT to beleive the swill they ladle out so you defend it because like most adle pated right wingers you want to be validated far more then you want to be informed.
And like most idiot teabaggers your default mode when challenged is to point the finger elsewhere.
Same tedious evasive nonsense you all indulge in.
Hardly warrants comment .
But here you are .
Stupid Republisquid.
LMAO!
Coming from 'you'
THIS is ALL a compliment :)

We'd hate to think one like you,
Would be one of US

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139795 Dec 16, 2013
RayOne wrote:
IMPEACH NOW.
Get RID of him NOW ...
Jail would be BEST.

Along with killary :)
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139797 Dec 16, 2013
Bright side: At least Obama’s fake interpreter hasn’t burned anybody alive recently

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/16/bright-side...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139798 Dec 16, 2013
FEDS CHARGE EPA'S CLIMATE-CHANGE GURU WITH FRAUD
Bilked government of our $1 million in 'crime of massive proportions'
Published: 1 hour ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/feds-charge-epas-c...
1 post removed
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#139800 Dec 16, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree with Bachmann? If companies were allow to pay the American worker .30/hr all our unemployment problems would be solved.
Michele Bachmann:”If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.”
So you agree with the DNC? that taking money from hard working people to fund lazy slobs is 'spreading the wealth around', that God should not be in the DNC platform (voted 3xs at the DNC convention, interesting though, Peter denied the Christ three times, humm), that taking health care plans from working people to subsidize for lazy slobs is OK, that funding homosexual paintings with tax dollars is art, that supporting child molesters is no ones business, that sodomites should be recognized as married and equal to male/female relationships, that spending more money on teachers contracts is funding education in the classroom, that having a sexual predator at the head of your party is 'progressive', that we should bow to Saudi Kings, that we should strip benefits from the military, that we should print $85 billion every month to prop up the stock market so we have a false economy, that we should steal the future from our children and grandchildren so a racist pig community organizer can pretend he is a king for awhile, that we should fund the mooslum bro.hood so they can arm terrorists, that you can keep your health care plan if you like it,

well, well, well, the only thing you need to hear right now is,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa
1 post removed
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#139802 Dec 16, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>HeeHeee!!!!
Boy theyve got you trained real good Fido!
Rich people are smart and those who work for them are stupid!
What a lickspittle for the wealthy you are .
Do you role over and whizz up your belly for management on command or do you just parrot propaganda?
What a Plutocrat worshiping Cur.
Its amazing how quickly someone will flush their dignity down the drain on the off chance they can pretend to identify with the Rich! LMAO!
Your an amusing little worm.
I don't see repubs on here or anywhere else crying for a raise in the minimum wage, only demotards, so, yes, even by your response, demotards are stupid and low wage earners are demotards, all they want is a handout, not a workout, so, using my universal translator from human English to sheepletard, I will explain the only thing you need to know to barely make it from welfare check to welfare check, and that is,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#139803 Dec 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
December 16, 2013
Our Bored[AND boring as hell~AL] President
By Ed Lasky
Valerie Jarrett, Obama's Rasputin, unwittingly provided us an answer to the question of why the Obama Presidency is such a man-caused disaster.
People familiar with Barack Obama's history realize he has a very low threshold for boredom. This is a trait shared by many millennials: they bore easily, and that character flaw is one reason employers refrain from hiring them. Yet they feel entitled to promotions as a way for others to display gratitude towards them and to give them an ego booster shot. They want to be stimulated and entertained all the time and find work tedious and...boring.
Obama's boredom began early.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/12/our_bo...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
your post just made me realize that hussein oblamer declared no more terrorism, only man made disasters, he is a man made disaster machine, oh my gosh, he was talking about himself, he really is mentally unstable,
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#139804 Dec 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
O-tay, Rachael Madcow repeater. PMS-NBC has been caught in several lies recently. I'm sure you didn't hear about those lies or the Baaaa-shier guy losing his job due to the filth he spewed. Oh wait...you did hear about those lies, didn't you? You watched Baaaa-shier grovel and be humiliated when he had to say he was sorry. You are one of those people who claim that Fox News lies (you just can't remember any of those lies when backed into a corner lol) yet you know exactly what they talk about and report on every day. You people who bitch about Fox News are their biggest fans. By watching every day, you people have helped Fox News be #1 for 15 years. That's a good thing. The only time you hear the truth and are presented with the facts...is when you watch Fox News. Someday you might be able to handle the truth. Maybe. Maybe not. But keep watching and trying. It couldn't hurt your dumb ass any! lol
Baaaa-shier, LOLOLOL, ROTFL, LOLOLOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139805 Dec 16, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree with the DNC? that taking money from hard working people to fund lazy slobs is 'spreading the wealth around', that God should not be in the DNC platform (voted 3xs at the DNC convention, interesting though, Peter denied the Christ three times, humm), that taking health care plans from working people to subsidize for lazy slobs is OK, that funding homosexual paintings with tax dollars is art, that supporting child molesters is no ones business, that sodomites should be recognized as married and equal to male/female relationships, that spending more money on teachers contracts is funding education in the classroom, that having a sexual predator at the head of your party is 'progressive', that we should bow to Saudi Kings, that we should strip benefits from the military, that we should print $85 billion every month to prop up the stock market so we have a false economy, that we should steal the future from our children and grandchildren so a racist pig community organizer can pretend he is a king for awhile, that we should fund the mooslum bro.hood so they can arm terrorists, that you can keep your health care plan if you like it,
well, well, well, the only thing you need to hear right now is,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa
Hi Michigan :)
Keep it up, they're going off the DEEP end ...

Mad as heck
That their 'prez'
IS
failing them ...

tee hee hee ...
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#139806 Dec 16, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Uh....Im not a woman,though I realize the name makes it confusing.
Gender transformation?
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#139807 Dec 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Michigan :)
Keep it up, they're going off the DEEP end ...
Mad as heck
That their 'prez'
IS
failing them ...
tee hee hee ...
I am absolutely loving it! These sheepletards are running around in a panic and we are helping them - off the deep edge that is, couldn't happen to a stupider bunch of people! hussein oblamer is seen around the world as a complete failure, that is why he tried to act like a leader with Syria until Russia told him to sit down and shut up. I think he went crying to mooshell, probably cried racism to his psychiatrist, LOLOL

The baaaaaaaaaaaaaa really gets them too! I just can't quit laughing at them!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#139808 Dec 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from 'you'
THIS is ALL a compliment :)
We'd hate to think one like you,
Would be one of US
;~)
Telling someone they're nothing like you and your loathsome kind is the highest compliment of all.
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#139809 Dec 16, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Faux News is a comedy Channel for you nit wits.
yes, but were laughing and you sodotards are crying all the way to the welfare line,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I mean, cluk, cluk, cluk,
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#139810 Dec 16, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like Rawmoney the biggest Loser Stupid.
Biggest loser? LOLOLOL, the guy is a rich white republican worth perhaps 100 million $ and you say he is a loser! LOLOLOL,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#139811 Dec 16, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Telling someone they're nothing like you and your loathsome kind is the highest compliment of all.
But, if you like your heath care plan you can keep it!

baaaaaaaaaaaa
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#139812 Dec 16, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Oh by the way,'WTF' Ive shared your brilliant theory that Woman get Abortions so they can look good when they go to the beach with their friends with a number of folks
I think 'Sick Republican Toad' was about the nicest response you got.
you mean abortions are not for social convenience by liberal sluts? WOW! we learn something everyday,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139813 Dec 16, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, thank you ma'am :)
I wouldn't have it ANY other way :D
Sherrie

United States

#139814 Dec 16, 2013
The truth about Democrats if you can stand the truth watch this;
http://www.youtube.com/embed/n_YQ8560E1w...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139815 Dec 16, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
I am absolutely loving it! These sheepletards are running around in a panic and we are helping them - off the deep edge that is, couldn't happen to a stupider bunch of people! hussein oblamer is seen around the world as a complete failure, that is why he tried to act like a leader with Syria until Russia told him to sit down and shut up. I think he went crying to mooshell, probably cried racism to his psychiatrist, LOLOL
The baaaaaaaaaaaaaa really gets them too! I just can't quit laughing at them!
Me either ...

ha ha ha

tee hee hee

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139816 Dec 16, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
your post just made me realize that hussein oblamer declared no more terrorism, only man made disasters, he is a man made disaster machine, oh my gosh, he was talking about himself, he really is mentally unstable,
Agree!
More comes out DAILY from this walking, talking obomaton ...

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min DAVID27 310,349
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 6 min Mite Be 20
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min IBdaMann 54,333
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min Agents of Corruption 336,785
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 9 min sandy1 81
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Paul Porter1 171,964
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min sonicfilter 1,263,914
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 41 min ChristineM 10,971
News Biden associates resume discussion about presid... 57 min Le Jimbo 35
More from around the web