'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#137272 Nov 28, 2013
"According to a Gallup poll, President Obama's approval rating has dropped to 45 percent. Luckily for Obama, he has 'impeachment insurance.' It's called 'Joe Biden.'" –Jay Leno

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#137273 Nov 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
since you THINK
I'm 'iranian'
Be afraid ...
be VERY afraid ...
Can you hear me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jvfWawLG4OEXX
Iranians aren't scary, Hon
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#137274 Nov 28, 2013
A man goes into a restaurant, his server is wearing an 'Obama 2012' button on her apron. After he is finished eating, he pays the tab, leaves the restaurant and outside he gives a homeless man some money.

He comes back into the restaurant and says to the waitress, "I see you're voting for Obama". She replies, "Yes I am." "I just wanted to tell you that I redistributed your tip to the homeless guy outside the restaurant, have a nice day".

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#137275 Nov 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
GOD AND BARACK OBAMA
Exclusive: Joseph Farah questions president's 'cryptic, befuddling, mystifying' beliefs
In 2012, he invoked God to explain why he was in favor of same-sex marriage. Even though God explicitly labels homosexuality as an abomination in the Bible, Obama theorized that the Golden Rule, in place since the time of Moses, somehow displaced God’s condemnation of aberrant sexual behavior, which is labeled as an abomination in both the Old and New Testaments.
In his 2012 nomination convention, Obama’s delegates literally denied God three times.
Is this a complete and thorough history of Obama’s uneasy relationship with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob? Hardly. He sat in the pews of the hate-mongering Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who performed the wedding ceremony for the Obamas and baptized his children. Later, Wright would be dispatched when he became an indefensible political liability.
So what is this uneasy, idiosyncratic relationship between Obama and God all about?
“Confused” would be too kind.
“Befuddling” would be too charitable.
Let’s just face facts.
Obama is hostile to Christianity in any orthodox form. He’s hostile to Catholicism. He’s hostile to evangelicalism. And he seems to be hostile to the faith that formed the root of all Christianity – the faith of Hebrew patriarchs.
Should we stop being surprised, then, when Obama censors words like “God” from important American historical documents?
I think not.
He is simply shaking off the vestiges of hypocrisy he clung to publicly to win the presidency. Today, Obama’s antipathy to the God of Israel is right out there in the open.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/god-and-barack-oba...
Majik Imaje
Let us not forget: Obama's most famous quote to date: God Bless Planned Parenthood!
Devoid of reality; obama is asking (a god) to condone murder of innocent babies.
This alone should be enough cause to commit him to an asylum!
Duke_Sweden
He doesn't refer to God in the third person because he thinks he IS God.
~-~
It's funny when a person like yourself tries to hold anyone accountable for their religion or their lack of a religion. Considering you hold Ayn Rand an atheist in such high regard and use her as your inspiration for your screwed up philosophy.
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#137276 Nov 28, 2013
"President Obama will begin a three-state bus tour. I believe the three states are confusion, delusion, and desperation. " —Jay Leno
Confused

Barbourville, KY

#137277 Nov 28, 2013
My turds smell like republicans

but they look like teabaggers
American Lady

Danville, KY

#137278 Nov 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Iranians aren't scary, Hon
Didn't say they were ...
WHAT PART of ME
did you not understand ...???

Ahhhh ...
Shame on me ...
I momentarily FORGET ...
you don't 'understand'*context*

;~)

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#137279 Nov 28, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
"President Obama will begin a three-state bus tour. I believe the three states are confusion, delusion, and desperation. " —Jay Leno
"66 million Americans walked into a voting booth..."
...Hot C

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#137280 Nov 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't say they were ...
WHAT PART of ME
did you not understand ...???
Ahhhh ...
Shame on me ...
I momentarily FORGET ...
you don't 'understand'*context*
;~)
you're not scary
(except to your grandchildren)
(and cats)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#137281 Nov 28, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny when a person like yourself tries to hold anyone accountable for their religion or their lack of a religion. Considering you hold Ayn Rand an atheist in such high regard and use her as your inspiration for your screwed up philosophy.
Confused wrote:
My turds smell like republicans
but they look like teabaggers
God's Gonna Cut You Down

Justified: I didn't order a**h*les with my whiskey
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

)8~D>

G'Night ...

It's been ... well ...
FUN!

:D

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#137282 Nov 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
God's Gonna Cut You Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CgD0YffAFCEXX
)8~D>
G'Night ...
It's been ... well ...
FUN!
goodnight Lisa, watch out for the portals
Jay

Paris, TN

#137283 Nov 28, 2013
Back to the drawing board!

Hardball 11/26/13

MSNBC...

Obamacare going back to SCOTUS?
Less than 18 months after the highest court in the land handed down its landmark ruling upholding President Obama’s health care law, it announced it will take up another critical challenge to the law.

Chris Matthews has more with John Heilemann and Dr. Donna Gentile.

So....how many months will it take the SCOTUS to make this decision, meanwhile, insurance companies, etc., can't write policies they may have to re-write based on the final decision.

How many more changes in the law to come? LOL...what a bomb!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#137284 Nov 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
goodnight Lisa, watch out for the portals
If I Were Gay

;~)
Jay

Paris, TN

#137285 Nov 28, 2013
Confusion, confusion, confusion....another bomb!!

In another delay for the health care law and another sign of problems with its central website, the Obama administration announced a day before the Thanksgiving holiday that it would push off online enrollment for small businesses by another year.

The Department of Health and Human Services said Wednesday that it will delay the launch of the online SHOP Marketplace -- which is meant for small businesses -- until November 2014. Officials did not give a hard deadline, though the start could easily slip past the 2014 midterms, sparing the administration any headaches right before the election.

Critics, though, said the move would create more "onerous" paperwork for job creators during the next year.

"Business owners across this country are already having health care plans for their employees canceled by this law, and now they're told they won't have access to the system the president promised them to find them different coverage," House Speaker John Boehner said.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#137286 Nov 28, 2013
Jay wrote:
Back to the drawing board!
Hardball 11/26/13
MSNBC...
Obamacare going back to SCOTUS?
Less than 18 months after the highest court in the land handed down its landmark ruling upholding President Obama’s health care law, it announced it will take up another critical challenge to the law.
Chris Matthews has more with John Heilemann and Dr. Donna Gentile.
So....how many months will it take the SCOTUS to make this decision, meanwhile, insurance companies, etc., can't write policies they may have to re-write based on the final decision.
How many more changes in the law to come? LOL...what a bomb!!!
What's your favorite part of the bird?
Just how big is a turkey penis?
GayJay, how did you like the 'stuffing'?

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#137287 Nov 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
If I Were Gay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vQTj-OyCFUYXX
;~)
you'd 'do' Janet Reno?

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#137288 Nov 29, 2013
The truth about GOP hero Ayn Rand.
1 post removed
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#137290 Nov 29, 2013
large mouth wrote:
I agree with Calvin the one who thinks he is the coolest. You can pick up the pieces of Obama care but you can't fix it.
Good job, Stupid.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#137291 Nov 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
God's Gonna Cut You Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CgD0YffAFCEXX
)8~D>
G'Night ...
It's been ... well ...
FUN!
Deadbeat pos.
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#137292 Nov 29, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Deadbeat pos.
cluk, cluk, cluk, BAWK, cluk, cluk, cluk,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min red and right 1,189,272
Obama calls out GOP on immigration policy 6 min theidiotsareunited 42
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Agents of Corruption 312,142
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min adamski 51,329
Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... 11 min Islam Forbids 1,983
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 22 min barefoot2626 1,640
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 32 min Cowabunga 57,729
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 55 min mjjcpa 332
More from around the web