'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 240224 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#137243 Nov 28, 2013
Sucker punch: Brooklyn Jews targeted in ‘knockout’ attacks By JTA
11/29/2013 03:50
The latest attack came Monday, when a 72-year-old Russian-speaking Jewish woman was punched in an East New York neighborhood.

NEW YORK — Chava, a student at a Chabad seminary, has lived in the Crown Heights section of Brooklyn for six years, but it’s only in the past few days that she started carrying pepper spray in her handbag.

The assaults, believed to be part of a national wave of so-called “knockout game” attacks in which black teens punch random white strangers for sport, are unnerving Jews in the racially mixed neighborhood still haunted by the days of rioting there in 1991.

The latest attack came Monday, when a 72-year-old Russian-speaking Jewish woman was punched in the East New York neighborhood, according to the Daily News.

In other American cities, knockout victims have been non-Jewish whites. In New York, the victims of all nine punching attacks reported so far appear to be Jewish, and the New York Police Department’s Hate Crimes Unit is investigating.

It is unclear whether the attacks, none of which have involved robberies, are linked. A police spokesman interviewed last Friday declined to share details about the incidents but said that eight of the Brooklyn attacks fall into the hate crimes category.

... said there is plenty of tension between blacks and Jews in the neighborhood, some of it attributable to class resentment.

“Back in the days there were a lot of problems here,” he said.“Looks like it’s coming back.”

The Rev. Al Sharpton publicly condemned the knockout attacks.[ha ha ha ... he helped START them imo]

“There is nothing funny or even remotely entertaining about attacking innocents walking down the street,” he wrote in a column for the Huffington Post.“This is not a ‘game’; it is inhumane behavior that has no place in our country or the world.”

“Suddenly this is reminiscent of old times and it makes everyone feel very vulnerable,” Tamir said.

http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Feat...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#137244 Nov 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Afghan president condemns US airstrike that killed a child, wounded two women By REUTERS
11/28/2013 22:28
The strike could not have come at a worse time, as Karzai is engaged in a stand-off with the American government over a bilateral security agreement that will help shape the presence of US troops in Afghanistan after 2014.
http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Afghan-pre...
Ya I am not happy with staying in Afghanistan. This is an area I am disappointed with Obama.
As to the woman and child, it's unfortunate, but civilian casualties happen in war.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#137245 Nov 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to GRAB you ...
It would NOT BE
for 'your' pleasure tho ...
:D
I'd like to
S
T
R
E
T
C
H
your neck
Like a long rubber band ...
;~)
"nice...and rough"
...Tina
American Lady

Danville, KY

#137246 Nov 28, 2013
GOD AND BARACK OBAMA
Exclusive: Joseph Farah questions president's 'cryptic, befuddling, mystifying' beliefs
In 2012, he invoked God to explain why he was in favor of same-sex marriage. Even though God explicitly labels homosexuality as an abomination in the Bible, Obama theorized that the Golden Rule, in place since the time of Moses, somehow displaced God’s condemnation of aberrant sexual behavior, which is labeled as an abomination in both the Old and New Testaments.

In his 2012 nomination convention, Obama’s delegates literally denied God three times.

Is this a complete and thorough history of Obama’s uneasy relationship with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob? Hardly. He sat in the pews of the hate-mongering Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who performed the wedding ceremony for the Obamas and baptized his children. Later, Wright would be dispatched when he became an indefensible political liability.

So what is this uneasy, idiosyncratic relationship between Obama and God all about?

“Confused” would be too kind.

“Befuddling” would be too charitable.

Let’s just face facts.

Obama is hostile to Christianity in any orthodox form. He’s hostile to Catholicism. He’s hostile to evangelicalism. And he seems to be hostile to the faith that formed the root of all Christianity – the faith of Hebrew patriarchs.

Should we stop being surprised, then, when Obama censors words like “God” from important American historical documents?

I think not.

He is simply shaking off the vestiges of hypocrisy he clung to publicly to win the presidency. Today, Obama’s antipathy to the God of Israel is right out there in the open.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/god-and-barack-oba...

Majik Imaje
Let us not forget: Obama's most famous quote to date: God Bless Planned Parenthood!
Devoid of reality; obama is asking (a god) to condone murder of innocent babies.
This alone should be enough cause to commit him to an asylum!

Duke_Sweden
He doesn't refer to God in the third person because he thinks he IS God.

~-~
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#137247 Nov 28, 2013
HAHAHA, keep spinning Lisa loon...not even fauxbox or your fright right "winged nut daily" is running that crap. Surfing for gory, killings, etc...on Thanksgiving. I at least thought twice before posting that ignorant nutjob quitter palin's video with the turkey massacre in the background. hahaha

Here's what a search pulls up on your loser story:

Afghan President Condemns US Airstrike That Killed a Child ...
www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/karzai-condems-us-a... ...
Nov 28, 2013 · Afghanistan's president Hamid Karzai said U.S. forces had bombed a home in Helmand killing a small child and wounding two women on Thursday and condemned ...

Afghan president condemns U.S. airstrike that killed a child ...
Reuters Group PLC7 hours ago

Nov 28, 2013 · KABUL (Reuters)- Afghanistan's president Hamid Karzai said U.S. forces had bombed a home in Helmand killing a small child and wounding two women …

Afghan president condemns U.S. airstrike that killed a child, two women
www.reuters.com/article/2013/11/28/us-afghani... ...
Nov 28, 2013 · KABUL (Reuters)- Afghanistan's president Hamid Karzai said U.S. forces had bombed a home in Helmand killing a small child and wounding two women …

CORRECTED - Afghan president condemns U.S. airstrike that killed a child, wounded two women
www.in.com › news › current affairs7 hours ago
Nov 29, 2013 ·(Adds dropped word 'wounded' in headline, makes clear women were not killed)KABUL (Reuters)- Afghanistan's president Hamid Karzai said U.S…

Afghan president condemns US airstrike that killed a child ...
article.wn.com/view/2013/11/29/Afghan_preside... minutes ago
Nov 29, 2013 · Afghan president condemns U.S. airstrike that killed a child, wounded two women

Afghan President Condemns U.S. Airstrike That Killed A Child ...
www.congoo.com/news/addstorycomment.aspx... hours ago
Afghan president condemns U.S. airstrike that killed a child, two women Yahoo Philippines News - 48 Minutes ago

Afghan president condemns U.S. airstrike that killed a child ...
www.mb.com.ph/afghan-president-condemns-u-s..... hours ago
Afghan president condemns U.S. airstrike that killed a child, wounded two women

Afghan president condemns US airstrike that killed a child ...
Buenos Aires Herald5 hours ago
Nov 28, 2013 · President Hamid Karzai has stated that US forces bombed a home in southern Afghanistan, killing a small child and wounding two women, and condemned

Pathetic, desperate LISA loon...keep spinning and searching, reposting on all the threads you troll. Nobody believe all your wingnutdaily bullshit, let alone click on your links. Keep trying though and check into to that Obamacare Mental Care policy. You and your goat cousin are delusional.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#137248 Nov 28, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Hey Calvin, hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving. As you can see the turkey loons are out gobbling. haha
You have got to watch that quitter palin video above. It is sad for PITA but hilarious being she is too stupid to know what they are doing behind her. Hope the kiddies in Alaska didn't have nightmares and refuse turkey dinner. lol Here is another nutjob.
Watch Glenn Beck Brandish a Gun While Discussing People He ‘Hates’
If you didn’t think Glenn Beck was crazy before he was fired from Fox, wait until you see his interview with Bill O’Reilly.
Beck returned to Fox News last night via satellite to discuss pressing issues such as Obamacare, religion, and of course, to promote his new book Miracles and Massacres. After diving into the book, Beck went on a rant displaying his hatred for Thomas Edison, whom he called a “dirtbag,” for what he did to Nikola Tesla. Then Beck stepped up his crazy, pulling out a rifle that he claimed was one of seven taken from the Wounded Knee Massacre.
“This was buried, this was absolutely buried,” Beck told O’Reilly.“Our own military lied in court, then we tried to cover it up by giving everybody medals there.” He continued,“It really needs to be exposed so you can say,‘Look, these things were bad. Let’s learn from it so we can come back.’”
Beck then brought out a piece of Abraham’s bedsheets.“You may have the book,[but] I have the bedsheet,” he told O’Reilly.
It’s unclear why Beck obtained Lincoln’s bed sheets. One can only assume it’s a result of drunken eBaying.
http://aattp.org/watch-glenn-beck-brandish-a-... hates/#sthash.esrzBkno.dpuf
haha, Funny how all the nutjobs have books out ready for the CONservaNUTS to buy for Christmas while they laugh all the way to the bank. Suckers..
Did ole bill write the Killing of Santa for Christmas? haha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
a great day, all my grands were here and 4 great grandparents..food for miles

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#137249 Nov 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
GOD AND BARACK OBAMA
Exclusive: Joseph Farah questions president's 'cryptic, befuddling, mystifying' beliefs
In 2012, he invoked God to explain why he was in favor of same-sex marriage. Even though God explicitly labels homosexuality as an abomination in the Bible, Obama theorized that the Golden Rule, in place since the time of Moses, somehow displaced God’s condemnation of aberrant sexual behavior, which is labeled as an abomination in both the Old and New Testaments.
In his 2012 nomination convention, Obama’s delegates literally denied God three times.
Is this a complete and thorough history of Obama’s uneasy relationship with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob? Hardly. He sat in the pews of the hate-mongering Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who performed the wedding ceremony for the Obamas and baptized his children. Later, Wright would be dispatched when he became an indefensible political liability.
So what is this uneasy, idiosyncratic relationship between Obama and God all about?
Let’s just face facts.
Obama is hostile to Christianity in any orthodox form. He’s hostile to Catholicism. He’s hostile to evangelicalism. And he seems to be hostile to the faith that formed the root of all Christianity – the faith of Hebrew patriarchs.
Should we stop being surprised, then, when Obama censors words like “God” from important American historical documents?
I think not.
He is simply shaking off the vestiges of hypocrisy he clung to publicly to win the presidency. Today, Obama’s antipathy to the God of Israel is right out there in the open.
Majik Imaje
Let us not forget: Obama's most famous quote to date: God Bless Planned Parenthood!
Devoid of reality; obama is asking (a god) to condone murder of innocent babies.
Duke_Sweden
~-~
Funny stuff Iranian Lady!
Sometimes WND is even funnier than The Onion.:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#137250 Nov 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"nice...and rough"
...Tina
all bark
NO bite ... boi

yeah ... that be u ...

y-e-l-l-o-w ...

;~)

FYI:

as you can SEE ...
I'm quite bored ...

USING you for FUN!

Otherwise you'd not get the time of day ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#137251 Nov 28, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny stuff Iranian Lady!
Sometimes WND is even funnier than The Onion.:D
since you THINK
I'm 'iranian'

Be afraid ...
be VERY afraid ...

Can you hear me
1 post removed
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#137253 Nov 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
a great day, all my grands were here and 4 great grandparents..food for miles
Great to hear. Cherish those memories, time passes so quickly and then they do. My parents and grandparents are gone. Lots of family though to make it happy and thankful. They live on in our hearts and are always with us. Sounds like yours was a Norman Rockwell painting in the making. Enjoy the good food.

I will love those leftovers tomorrow I brought home. Wish everyone in America could have had such a feast.

Have fun with the batshit crazy Lisa loon. I am about to call it a night. I have to drag Christmas boxes out of the basement while everyone else goes to fight the mall crowd. Not me.

Have a great weekend.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#137254 Nov 28, 2013
This is hilarious! hussein oblamer can't get a break even from his rich friends, LOLOLOL, now wonder his approval rating is in the 30s!

Obamacare Is In Serious Trouble, And Obama's Subsidies Are Worth Refusing

President Obama and his signature legislative accomplishment — Obamacare — are in deep trouble.

The health insurance exchanges established by the law aren’t working properly; it now appears that the federally operated HealthCare.gov will not be fixed by November 30, as the president promised. Millions of Americans are irate that their existing policies will be cancelled — and that they may have to purchase more expensive coverage.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/sallypipes/2013/1...

Maybe they should pass it so they can find out whats in it! ROTFL, LOLOL,

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#137255 Nov 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
GOD AND BARACK OBAMA
Let’s just face facts.
I think not.
Majik Imaje
Duke_Sweden
~-~
Obama is an atheist
thank God
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#137256 Nov 28, 2013
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, if you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan, ROTFL, this is the biggest BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA of the century!

----------

First, it encourages people to work less. Since the plan only offers tax credits below a certain income level, Americans will face a strong disincentive to stop working once they reach the income level where their subsidies are cut off.

As CNBC has noted, a family of three in New York earning $78,120 will pay $7,421 in premiums for a mid-level “silver” health plan, after taking their subsidy into account. But if they make just one extra dollar, they’ll have to fork out $12,784 for insurance — an increase of $5,363.

In fact, benefits experts are already advising their self-employed clients to work fewer hours in order to take advantage of the law’s subsidies. That’s especially true in high wage areas, since Obamacare’s subsidies are not adjusted for differences in the cost of living among states.

In effect, Obamacare levies a massive increase in marginal tax rates on middle- and upper-income workers. That tax hike will act as a drag on the economy.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#137257 Nov 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
since you THINK
I'm 'iranian'
Be afraid ...
be VERY afraid ...
Can you hear me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jvfWawLG4OEXX
That's ok, I dont think you one of the smart ones.
I already informed you I don't click your Youtube links.
No fear here, only mild amusement.
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#137258 Nov 28, 2013
This is GREAT! LOLOL,

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/signs-obamas-t...

Five Signs Obama's Second Term Is In Serious Trouble

1. His Signature Domestic Achievement Is In Shambles
2. A Majority Of Americans Don't Trust Him Anymore
3. Even His Fellow Democrats Are Breaking Ranks
4. He's Lashing Out
5. The Rest Of His Domestic Agenda Has Stalled

hussein oblamer can't even get a budget bill signed, and now he's trying to pick a fight with CHINA?

Desperate people do desperate things, but I think the new sheepletard battle cry should change from
BAAAAAAAA to WAAAAAAAAAAAA,

ROTFL, LOLOL,
American Lady

Danville, KY

#137259 Nov 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is an atheist
thank God
ya need to thank someone you 'know'...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#137260 Nov 28, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, if you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan, ROTFL, this is the biggest BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA of the century!
----------
First, it encourages people to work less. Since the plan only offers tax credits below a certain income level, Americans will face a strong disincentive to stop working once they reach the income level where their subsidies are cut off.
As CNBC has noted, a family of three in New York earning $78,120 will pay $7,421 in premiums for a mid-level “silver” health plan, after taking their subsidy into account. But if they make just one extra dollar, they’ll have to fork out $12,784 for insurance — an increase of $5,363.
In fact, benefits experts are already advising their self-employed clients to work fewer hours in order to take advantage of the law’s subsidies. That’s especially true in high wage areas, since Obamacare’s subsidies are not adjusted for differences in the cost of living among states.
In effect, Obamacare levies a massive increase in marginal tax rates on middle- and upper-income workers. That tax hike will act as a drag on the economy.
Dr. Ben Carson
says:
It's the 'worst' thing since slavery ...

You know the Black American Doctor, doncha?

;~)
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#137261 Nov 28, 2013
Maybe if hussein oblamer would stop drawing red lines and go back to drawing with crayons he would get in less trouble,

LOLOL,
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#137262 Nov 28, 2013
A muslim, a socialist, and a communist walk into a bar. The bartender says hello Mr. President
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#137263 Nov 28, 2013
Q: Why did Obama change his name from Barry to Barack?

A: He thought Barry sounded too American.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Henry 1,421,366
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 2 min Some Black Guy4 T... 194
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 4 min WasteWater 1,733
News The Republican presidential candidate and the M... 4 min Whatever 45
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min abc 8,166
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Dogen 205,606
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min tina anne 61,104
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 11 min Captain Yesterday 446
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 17 min positronium 393,453
More from around the web