'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#136692 Nov 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
KNOCK THIS OUT: MEDIA'S ABSURD CLAIM ON BLACK MOBS
You won't believe how mainstream news portrays deadly pandemic
The “Knockout Game”– featured prominently on many Fox News shows last week along with other major media outlets – is just an urban myth, contends the New York Times.
“Over the last two years, the number of Knockout Game attacks has ranged from 20 (if you believe the police) to 100 (if you believe people actually playing and watching the game). Or even more, if you believe a local judge. And that is just in St. Louis.”
A former St. Louis police chief called it a “trend of sub-human behavior” in a city vying to become the most dangerous city in America.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/knock-this-out-med...
PUT ya spin on this bub!
Why?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#136693 Nov 25, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so you're spamming my post on the fact that millions pay into SS and Medicare but do not live to collect, so that money goes to others who are collecting. My MIL did not get a penny she put in after all those working years, but someone did. That's a fact and some dumbass spammed my post and called it clueless!??
Really?
I hope you live long enough to enjoy yours, but if you don't then you are entitled to a thank you from those who received yours on your behalf.
The government would have plenty in there if they'd keep their paws out of it. You know it, and so do I!
I don't spam anything.
Those little judge it symbols are useless and mean nothing. I use words to disagree not icons.
I know full well where my money goes should I not live long enough to collect, and I am fine with that
3 posts removed
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#136697 Nov 25, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to your dumbass to only take that from that article. No outrage for paying for the house weeper's premier insurance? Typical hypocritical repuke bullshit.
Don't you have a call in show to annoy Lisa loon? hahaha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
And you are under the assumption that we will only have to pay for Boehner's insurance? What about Pelosi and Reid, the two idiots who conjured the O'booboocare train wreck curse and forced it on the American people. We will pay for all politicians and their families health care. Always have. We get to pay higher premiums, more out-of-pocket expenses, more expensive deductibles and we get inferior care and lose our doctors. And according to your dumb ass that is a great thing. I guess it is great for your slug ass since yours is free too.

Just face it bat-shit crazy lady...O'booboocare may be Obama's signature legacy law but it only helped his enemies...the Republicans. They TOLD YOU SO, didn't they? lmao You morons talk up those poll results all the time but not so much anymore, huh? Why don't you copy and paste all the polls that show Obama and the dimocrats nosediving at warp speed? If you did that maybe somebody just might read one of your fairy tale books you put on here night after night. I won't but maybe somebody will. LOL

When Mitch gets re-elected in 2014 you should write him and tell him how you mentioned him every day in your posts. He might let you scrub his toilet and call you his bitch. Would that finally make your old wrinkled, half-dead, crabby ass happy?

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#136698 Nov 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are under the assumption that we will only have to pay for Boehner's insurance? What about Pelosi and Reid, the two idiots who conjured the O'booboocare train wreck curse and forced it on the American people. We will pay for all politicians and their families health care. Always have. We get to pay higher premiums, more out-of-pocket expenses, more expensive deductibles and we get inferior care and lose our doctors. And according to your dumb ass that is a great thing. I guess it is great for your slug ass since yours is free too.
Just face it bat-shit crazy lady...O'booboocare may be Obama's signature legacy law but it only helped his enemies...the Republicans. They TOLD YOU SO, didn't they? lmao You morons talk up those poll results all the time but not so much anymore, huh? Why don't you copy and paste all the polls that show Obama and the dimocrats nosediving at warp speed? If you did that maybe somebody just might read one of your fairy tale books you put on here night after night. I won't but maybe somebody will. LOL
When Mitch gets re-elected in 2014 you should write him and tell him how you mentioned him every day in your posts. He might let you scrub his toilet and call you his bitch. Would that finally make your old wrinkled, half-dead, crabby ass happy?
As much as you want Mitch McConnell to be re-elected it will not happen this time. He is destined to go down in history as a stumbling block never to have did anything to help ky's poor and jobless. So far he's the only Senator to filibuster himself. On December 6, 2012, Senator Mitch McConnell (R-KY), Senate Minority Leader, became the first senator to filibuster his own proposal.
Jay

Paris, TN

#136699 Nov 25, 2013
I borrowed this from a democrat on Speak Your Mind. I hope he doesn't mine. Can't believe I agree with a democrat.....so he says:

"As a life long democrat I suggest the Obama administration and democratic senate scramble to boost Obamacare into the toilet and flush it like you would any unwanted turd. It’s that bad. If they can not see this they are in denial and doomed to being the minority party in the future. Take care of the few that have no insurance and get out of the way for the rest. Why are you screwing 90% to help the 10%???

Reform interstate ins. sales and do tort reform to lower costs. This Obamacare increases my insurance, no 2500 dollar savings for anyone I know. Most are double triple increases, unless you are poor and on Medicaid which gives substandard care.

Time to wake up my fellow democrats……time to wake up.
MrC

UK

#136700 Nov 26, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
There are millions of people who have worked their entire life and paid into all these social programs, like Social Security and Medicare and do not live to reach the age of which they become eligible to collect. My MIL is one of them. Worked her entire life and died just a few months short of Medicare and SS enrollment.
Since she paid in for over 47 years and didn't collect a penny.......who got her share? Eh?
They don't tell you about those people do they?!
I was speaking to one deluded tealiban member who said "I shouldn't have to buy health insurance, I have a $5000 pot to cope with family medical emergencies", which displays complete ignorance over the actual cost of healthcare.

Is it really THAT difficult to understand?

You pay into a system of national health insurance which ensures you(and everyone else(you are a member of a society after all)) receive the care you need when you need it and you never need to worry about getting sick. The same way you pay for car insurance in case you have a crash and/or injure anyone else as a result of said crash.

You disagree because your (lets call them)'premiums' do not go into a seperate 'pot' exclusively for you and they should stay there until you need them(and unused accrued monies should be able to be reclaimed upon death).

...because insurance companies refund all of your payments if you don't make a claim don't they? LMAO

Are you going to crash your car just to make sure you get your moneys worth?...Don't answer that, I'm sorry if I planted the seed.

So....what happens when the amount you paid in is exhausted should you ever become ill? I'm sure you personally feel should be entitled to dip into other people's 'pots' but can't fathom why anyone should be able to dip into yours.
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#136701 Nov 26, 2013
Oh please say it isn't so! Just look at the headlines on the libtard site CNN. The libs are even turning on their community organizer.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Poll: GOP holds advantage in 2014 midterms
Democrats hurt by Obamacare fiasco

www.cnn.com
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#136702 Nov 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama's agenda is to destroy workers than explain this about the Repub agenda:
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Really? WOW! Makes a lot of sense now! hussein oblamer is really for the middle class and the repubs are behind all of his scandles, cover ups, blocking off national parks, gun running, 7 trillion $ additional debt, keeping Gitmo open, leaving troops in Afghanistan, bowing to the Saudi King, Travyon, hollowing out our military, adding tens of millions to food stamps, inviting illegal aliens into our country without due process, funding al Qaeda rebels in Syria, the bond market bubble, and hussein being misunderstood,

WOW! Thanks for clearing that up for us! Please, provide more intellect so we can progress!

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOLOL
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#136703 Nov 26, 2013
Somebody please take away republiCONS mouse, she is having a panic attack, it is stuck on the copy /paste function and is wasting billions of electrons on this message forum,

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#136704 Nov 26, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
There are millions of people who have worked their entire life and paid into all these social programs, like Social Security and Medicare and do not live to reach the age of which they become eligible to collect. My MIL is one of them. Worked her entire life and died just a few months short of Medicare and SS enrollment.
Since she paid in for over 47 years and didn't collect a penny.......who got her share? Eh?
They don't tell you about those people do they?!
No one is paying in enough to SS or Medicare. If they were the two programs would not be in the Red.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#136705 Nov 26, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? WOW! Makes a lot of sense now! hussein oblamer is really for the middle class and the repubs are behind all of his scandles, cover ups, blocking off national parks, gun running, 7 trillion $ additional debt, keeping Gitmo open, leaving troops in Afghanistan, bowing to the Saudi King, Travyon, hollowing out our military, adding tens of millions to food stamps, inviting illegal aliens into our country without due process, funding al Qaeda rebels in Syria, the bond market bubble, and hussein being misunderstood,
WOW! Thanks for clearing that up for us! Please, provide more intellect so we can progress!
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
LOLOL
And you failed to explain this but instead went straight to Repub talking points.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#136706 Nov 26, 2013
Demotards now joining repubs against oblamercare, hilarious! seems their poll numbers just took another dive and their loyalty to their blamer-in-chief was all just political convenience,

LOLOLOL,
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#136707 Nov 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No one is paying in enough to SS or Medicare. If they were the two programs would not be in the Red.
ROTFL, and hussein oblamer taking over $700 billion from them is helping it? LOLOL, and signing up illegal aliens helps it too? ROTFL

if you libtards ever wake up (not going to happen), I would love to see your expression when you realize just how stupid you are.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#136708 Nov 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And you failed to explain this but instead went straight to Repub talking points.
ROTFL, what has repubs got to do with a retarded president? Please explain that! I could care less about the repubs! Man are you dumb, don't understand logic, you must have went to a small town public school in a democrat county,

But I bet you understand this, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#136709 Nov 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And you failed to explain this but instead went straight to Repub talking points.
Repub talking points! Can't quit laughing at that! hussein oblamers disasters and cover ups are repub talking points! LOLOLOL,

man do you get the 'baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' of the month award for that one,

ROTFL,

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#136710 Nov 26, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Republicans used the filibuster as a way to stop government from functioning instead of using it as it was meant. Abuse it, lose it.
Obama has suffered more filibusters than any president in history.
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/11...
So did the liberals that even made the rule in the first place. Just as they did passing Obamamess, they have changed the rules, just as Obama keeps moving the goal post. You liberal never win on a level playing field, but then again neither does communism, Proving your insanity.

Location hidden

#136711 Nov 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No one is paying in enough to SS or Medicare. If they were the two programs would not be in the Red.
hmmmmmmmmm from the party that created SS and that promised it would never go over 1/2 percent and would be voluntary. Any more lies you want to know about from liberals.

Location hidden

#136712 Nov 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
The tax break promised by Obama didn't include the 21 new taxes in Obamamess, nor all the regulation his administration tied to the ankles of small business. His offer was one for politically stupid low information voters. It was never intended to actually work.
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#136713 Nov 26, 2013
NEWS FLASH!

EXPERTS PREDICT close to 80 million people with employer health plans could find their coverage canceled because they are not compliant with ObamaCare

Please don't take that serious though, hussein oblamer explained all that, you can still keep your healthcare,

ROTFL, LOLOLOL,
angel

Boise, ID

#136714 Nov 26, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The tax break promised by Obama didn't include the 21 new taxes in Obamamess, nor all the regulation his administration tied to the ankles of small business. His offer was one for politically stupid low information voters. It was never intended to actually work.
For the love of God.Le Bimbo,turn off Fox for ten minutes.
Your Mom says you havent been out of the basement since 2008!
Go out side and take a walk.
Hannity and Limbaugh will still be there when you get back you Tea Bagging Nancy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 min barry 1,389
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,125,055
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 7 min The Sage of Main ... 1,297
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min Jaxxon 269,590
Ebola fears spark backlash against Latino immig... 9 min Responsibility 97
Democrats praise Republican judge on gay marria... 10 min EdmondWA 155
Justices allow Texas to enforce strict voter ID... 11 min foster 122
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min The Dude 120,789
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 30 min barefoot2626 484
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 3 hr mjjcpa 209