'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228589 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: May 11

London, UK

#134917 Nov 15, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
No I cannot mount a case personally, as you say! However, to enter ones computer( or attempt too) to obtain personal information, without consent is a felony! I am curious as to why so many liberals are either smartassing or offering suggestions? Could any one of you tell me how I know what happened? It does not hurt me that I drink beer with the federal prosecutor, and he is a close friend of mine! I think I will have an advantage, with that part of that! I was a cop for 16 years, and that won’t hurt either! Why are you all so worried? Unless you are guilty, what is the problem? Yes I will mount a case, bet on it! THE CASE WILL BE BOTH CRIMINAL AND CIVAL!
Me, lawyer - yo,u civilian.

Me, masters degeree in criminal law in New York state before taking the bar vocation course in the UK - you ....complete dillhole.

You are not EVEN funny.
Jay

Springville, TN

#134918 Nov 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress voted in Obamacare. US Supreme Court upheld the Constitutionality of it...Yur dumbass House failed 41 times to overturn it
...you can pump air into a dead horse but technically, it's still bestiality.

That was then, this is NOW. They see the error of their ways and are now trying to blame everybody but their stupid selves for a stupid idea no one read or knew what was in it.

What do you care, mommy and daddy take care of your lame ass.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#134919 Nov 15, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
No I cannot mount a case personally, as you say! However, to enter ones computer( or attempt too) to obtain personal information, without consent is a felony! I am curious as to why so many liberals are either smartassing or offering suggestions? Could any one of you tell me how I know what happened? It does not hurt me that I drink beer with the federal prosecutor, and he is a close friend of mine! I think I will have an advantage, with that part of that! I was a cop for 16 years, and that won’t hurt either! Why are you all so worried? Unless you are guilty, what is the problem? Yes I will mount a case, bet on it! THE CASE WILL BE BOTH CRIMINAL AND CIVAL!
We are not buying it Barney. Most of us have enough tech knowledge to be able to spot BS.
You might have better luck convincing yourself (aka Ari).
Carry on.
1 post removed
Son Of Spam

Manassas, VA

#134921 Nov 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are telling the truth, I will cooperate Topix may or may not have as much info as I obtained...legally. It may be a two way street though, are you willing to expose yourself also?
Discovery works both ways. I will email all data to The State AG and any other as needed.
He cannot scrub the accounts because he is contractually locked in until 2014 (I read the small print).
I'll bet you can see the Matrix, huh?

“Butt-hole Mouth”

Since: Apr 13

..No wonder he says S#|T.....

#134922 Nov 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
TELL THAT ... to the libTARDS on here!
;~)
we heard, no human being
can tame the tongue

scripture, gotta be true

London, UK

#134923 Nov 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>what a melodramatic crock of elephant shit
what's my IP?
127.0.0.1...honest injun...LOL
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#134924 Nov 15, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
Nicht...!!!

Sorry ...I'm like Clinton all depends what *is* is...!!

Got destructed ...watching *Ancient Aliens*...
obamaisadumbASS

Bristol, VA

#134925 Nov 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are telling the truth, I will cooperate Topix may or may not have as much info as I obtained...legally. It may be a two way street though, are you willing to expose yourself also?
Discovery works both ways. I will email all data to The State AG and any other as needed.
He cannot scrub the accounts because he is contractually locked in until 2014 (I read the small print).
Well ARI, I never tell anything but the truth! Thank you, but I've got this! But thank you. I don't have the skills you do, but I have enough ability to fix this problem! I do thank you. They didn't know who they were messing with, and it will be a good lesson for all of them!

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#134926 Nov 15, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Could any one of you tell me how I know what happened?"
you don't even know what happened
what's my IP?
"to enter one's computer..."
how technical

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#134927 Nov 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO good one!

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#134928 Nov 15, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
seems like I did see someone crawl out ou your computer wearing a 'Vendetta" mask and creep away like Snidely Whiplash
1 post removed

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#134930 Nov 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...dang..you ARE a lawyer
what's my password?
and don't say password, I'm not that crazy
and, I changed it after that NPR thing

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#134931 Nov 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Did 'you'
LEARN
about
THIS
there!?!
Defamation per se ... ;~)
per se (purr say) adj. Latin for "by itself," meaning inherently. Thus, a published writing which falsely accuses another of having a venereal disease or being a convicted felon is "libel per se," without further explanation of the meaning of the statement.
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
libel per se n.
broadcast or written publication of
a false statement about another which accuses him/her of
a crime,
immoral acts,
inability to perform his/her profession, having a loathsome disease (like syphilis), or dishonesty in business.
Such claims are considered so obviously harmful
that malice need not be proved
to obtain a judgment for "general damages,"
and not just specific losses.
)8~D>
meet our 'other' lawyer, AL...she has syphilis, in her brain

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#134932 Nov 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Did 'you'
LEARN
about
THIS
there!?!
per se (purr say) adj. Latin for "by itself," meaning inherently. Thus, a published writing which falsely accuses another of having a venereal disease or being a convicted felon is "libel per se," without further explanation of the meaning of the statement.
libel per se n.
a crime,
immoral acts,
inability to perform his/her profession, having a loathsome disease (like syphilis), or dishonesty in business.
)8~D>
Dippy, you should not have invoked our new Scottish pal...I'll over here snickering

London, UK

#134933 Nov 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Did 'you'
LEARN
about
THIS
there!?!
libel per se n.
a crime,
immoral acts,
)8~D>
The seminal 'computer libel' case is cohen v google inc however for a libel to be 'a libel' the party who is the subject of the libel would have to be identified by their 'proper name'.

The utterance, "American Lady has a dose of the clap and blows goats on a regular basis" is not in and of itself a libel, I'm fairly sure that "American Lady" applies to all female US nationals.

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#134934 Nov 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Did 'you'
LEARN
about
THIS
there!?!
libel per se n.
a crime,
immoral acts,
)8~D>
Oh, and she's a convicted cat rapist

Since: Dec 11

#134935 Nov 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>what a melodramatic crock of elephant shit
what's my IP?
Post it and I will show you everything associated with it...heh?

I told you iggy, I don't hacker!

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#134936 Nov 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Did 'you'
LEARN
about
THIS
there!?!
libel per se n.
a crime,
immoral acts,
)8~D>
and she's lousy as a prostitute and steals from her johns
obamaisadumbASS

Bristol, VA

#134937 Nov 15, 2013
Has everyone noticed, my post got WAY to many responses? Some are in manic mode! Wonder which one it is? Some are scared about something, and they need to be!

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#134938 Nov 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That was then, this is NOW. They see the error of their ways and are now trying to blame everybody but their stupid selves for a stupid idea no one read or knew what was in it.
What do you care, mommy and daddy take care of your lame ass.
they would need to if my ass was lame, wouldn't they, that's pre-existing
your ass would be lame too, if you were packing what I'm packing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 1 min serfs up 59
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques Orleans 216,733
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 5 min Don Barros Serrano 2,061
News James Dobson Calls Obama's Transgender Guidelin... 7 min TerriB1 1
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 12 min Squach 1,127
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 13 min WeTheSheeple 280
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 min Truth is might 311,341
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,395,151
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr Sara 273
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 hr VorenusI 388,087
More from around the web