'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256457 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#134689 Nov 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
What part ...HE LIED AND HE HAD NO CHOICE ...
don't you understand ...?????
3 years, TOO LITTLE TOO LATE...!!!!!
"It's important to be honest" Obama ...
HUH...!!!!!
FLASHBACK: Hillary Clinton 2007:'If you have a plan you like, you keep it'...

VIDEO...

Since: May 11

London, UK

#134690 Nov 15, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
This is my idea! Think what you wish. Calvin, Crow, and republiCONS live in the same house/or project! Calvin is likely useing his phone? Ever notice how republicons is always judged badly? Crows posts start out, judged other than republicon, then wind up about the same? Ever notice how Calvins posts remain the same, with no judgemant? Do you find that strange? All 3 go on and on about geting people banned, ever notice? Yet no one does! They do work as a group to get other posts removed? Think about it! They all, at least live in the same town! Did you notice 'the Englishman' went away, for the moment? A bit odd, don't you think?
The Englishman who is actually Scottish and who lives in Wales went away because it was bedtime...you know TIMEZONES!

...I'm sure you consider yourself the pinacle of Tealiban intellect however on this subject like most others, you're pitifully deluded.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#134691 Nov 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
The Englishman who is actually Scottish and who lives in Wales went away because it was bedtime...you know TIMEZONES!
...I'm sure you consider yourself the pinacle of Tealiban intellect however on this subject like most others, you're pitifully deluded.
"Tealiban"! That's the first time I heard that one. Fits nearly as well as "Teabagger".
I like it :)

Since: May 11

London, UK

#134692 Nov 15, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tealiban"! That's the first time I heard that one. Fits nearly as well as "Teabagger".
I like it :)
Well it's an apropos term is it not?

The taliban stand for the subjugation of women, religious dominionism, and the destruction of academic learning, they are vicious uncharitable and violent using all means at their disposal to achieve their aims, they are 'fundamentalist'.

They differ from the Afghan taliban in only two respects...their religious denomination and the fact that their penchant for violence is inhibited by social mores and law enforcement infrastructure in the US.

If they don't get a republican president in the next election I fear it may be too much for them and that their innate capacity violence may exhibit itself.
on here twenty four seven

West Liberty, KY

#134693 Nov 15, 2013
such a waste of life
1 post removed
Pooteye

United States

#134695 Nov 15, 2013
on here twenty four seven wrote:
such a waste of life
This thread is like a whirlpool collecting some of the most hateful people imaginable and keeping them out of public. Let's give thanks for that.
Really

Campton, KY

#134696 Nov 15, 2013
I hadnt thought of it like that!
Go for it hater addicts!!!
1 post removed
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#134698 Nov 15, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>FLASHBACK: Hillary Clinton 2007:'If you have a plan you like, you keep it'...
VIDEO...
teahadist still living in that past? hahahahahahaha
Wow

United States

#134699 Nov 15, 2013
You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked in the face.
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#134700 Nov 15, 2013
Obama has tried to capitulate but only enough to still get his own way!!Keep your policy after the Insurance Companies have cancelled them?? This means the Insurance Companies would have to sell, then reissue .They have already cancelled ,and contracts would have to be reissued ,you just don`t say "let`s just forget the cancellation"!!!

He is not that stupid!!! But he sure puts all this over on the people!!!! Now he will meet with the Insurance Companies behind closed doors! Wonder how much tax dollars he will promise them??
1 post removed
jarbo

United States

#134702 Nov 15, 2013
Cards Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't been affected either way by Obama. I did get a lot more back on my taxes because of him and people who choose to install solar panels in their home get a tax break. I can't say anything negative about the man when it comes to my personal finances. I'm still right where I was with Bush. Everyone I know that were on unemployment are finally getting jobs too!
People who is too sorry to work would vote for a Democrat if they promised to get rid of Water. Just keep on trotting behind Obama and be careful that he don't turn a corner too fast and break your nose.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#134703 Nov 15, 2013
Anybody with any sense already knows that we need to raise income taxes by double, completely open our borders to unlimited access, provide free healthcare to everyone, tax all energy heavily to stop global climate change & raise minimum wage to $20/hr!!!!!!!!!!

Democrats always know best!!!!!!!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134704 Nov 15, 2013
GOP Thanks The Troops By Gutting Food Stamps For 170,000 Veterans

Apparently the GOP thinks veterans haven’t sacrificed enough after deciding to cut roughly 170,000 vets from food stamps. If you’re a Republican politician, it is just so much easier to find the biggest flag pin you can find and get a photo-op in front of as many people in uniform as you can. But once the photo-ops is over, it’s pull yourself up by the combat boot stars (or more likely eat them for sustenance). It seems House Republicans decision to go all evil dead with a chainsaw to the food stamps program, cutting $40 billion and booting 2.8 million people off the program next year, includes 170,000 veterans. But they’re still free to continue fighting our commerce wars, as that program will never lose a penny.

Civilian life for a veteran is no walk in a poppy field and cutting food stamps doesn’t help.

Much too many returning veterans succumb to homelessness. The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs reports that 131,000 veterans are homeless on any given night, with twice that many falling into homelessness over the course of a year. And it doesn’t get much better for the countless vets experiencing brain injuries and PTSD, as they’re at an even greater risk of becoming homeless.

So what does the GOP do for veterans?

Back in 2007, when the paste-eater in chief was in office and running around deciding things on aircraft carriers, our troops were languishing at Walter Reed. At the Walter Reed medical facility, moldy ceilings, leaky plumage, rodent infestations were among some of the thank yous for soldiers that the Bush Administration had sent to fight a neocon wet dream. Well, it’s a good thing they learned their lesson, right? The fact remains that returning veterans have the hardest time at adjusting to civilian life and finding work more so than anyone else. In fact, unemployment for veterans who have served in the past decade is at an astonishing 10 percent, That’s roughly 3 points higher than the national rate.

The common culprit behind such woefully high unemployment for veterans is war-related trauma, with roughly a quarter of recently returning vets claiming disabilities. Consequently, a great many of veterans rely heavily on food stamps while they’re rebuilding their lives, or picking up where they left off. But you know the GOP mantra: sacrifice for the rest, handouts for the rich. Maybe the US military uniform should be a Brooks Brother pin-stripe suit instead.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/11/15/veter...

Typical republiCON mentality. Save their bush tax cuts and take food out of the mouths of VETERANS, children, senior citizens.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134705 Nov 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
Somebody needs to stop deleting my post so I don't have to keep re-entering it.
Thank you!
[email protected] whining like the )8~D> batshit crazy loon. PRICELESS

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134706 Nov 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a plan to institute a one payer system, and it will work. Obama will wind up smelling like a rose and all you repubes will line up for miles just to sniff him.
BEST post from last night. A 14 year old high school student schooling the idiots. He is smarter than all of you circus clowns put together. He just told you what will happen. Probably the plan all along. The one payer system they all wanted to begin with. Pass the law, have it withheld by the Supreme Court then have the CONS tear it apart, sabotage it, cry, stomp their feet and turn it around with plenty of time left before the 2014 elections. BRAVO

Great insight Calvin. lol

OBAMACARE is better than GOPnocare.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Pooteye

United States

#134707 Nov 15, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
Anybody with any sense already knows that we need to raise income taxes by double, completely open our borders to unlimited access, provide free healthcare to everyone, tax all energy heavily to stop global climate change & raise minimum wage to $20/hr!!!!!!!!!!
Democrats always know best!!!!!!!
Everyone should just get a check from the gubment while we trick the illegals into doing all the work. Why give them citizenship and ruin the fun of slave labor?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134708 Nov 15, 2013
Must Watch! Five Presidents, Rachel Maddow, And Taylor Swift (?) Read The Gettysburg Address (VIDEO)

The Gettysburg Address was given 150 years ago by President Abraham Lincoln. Documentarian Ken Burns has found a terrific way to celebrate the birthday of this historic speech: have every American recite it. On his new website, Learn The Address, he has asked every American to shoot a video of themselves reading it or reciting it from memory (if you dare).

Presidents and celebrities have recited the Gettysburg Address

There is already a great roster of people who have done this including all 5 living presidents. They are joined by senators, governors. mayors, pundits, journalists and celebrities. Even Ken Burns himself has posted a video. This is part of a film he is making about the Gettysburg Address called, aptly enough, The Address. Here is the mash-up version:

don’t know about you but that makes me a little verklempt. This speech, to me, is so moving and such a great example of the American spirit. It has earned its place in the annals of our history, a short speech given by a great man at a time and place indelibly etched in our memory.

The project inspired by a school exercise
The Gettysburg Address project was inspired by Greenwood School, a small boy’s school in a small Vermont town. Every year these boys are encouraged to read and memorize the Address and recite it for their classmates. The school is the focus of Burn’s new film, which weaves the story of the student’s efforts with history and context of the speech’s importance. The website was created to spur interest in both the film and the Gettysburg Address.

For such a short speech — three minutes — it has made a huge impact on American history. It has been called “the world’s foremost statement of freedom” by historians. Even so, there are a few myths about it that, hopefully, Burns’ film will dispel. It was not jotted down on an envelope on the way to Gettysburg. It was written in Washington, D.C. and with great thought by Lincoln himself. It was meant to be a simple dedication. The real “address” was given by Edward Everett — all two hours of it. Lincoln was not disappointed in the speech, despite what some said: he knew he had done what he set out to do. And what he did was inspire and move his fellow Americans for generations.

How you can get involved

Here’s the best thing about Burns’ Gettysburg Address project: you can get involved. Just go to the website and find out how to upload a video of yourself giving the address:

To celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Gettysburg Address, documentarian Ken Burns, along with numerous partners, has launched a national effort to encourage everyone in America to video record themselves reading or reciting the speech.The collection of recordings housed on this site will continue to grow as more and more people are inspired by the power of history and take the challenge to LEARN THE ADDRESS.

What a wonderful way to memorialize this important speech. Every American should already know at least the first few sentences by heart so it won’t be very difficult. It’s only 227 words. We can all do this!

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/11/14/getty...

GREAT video. You repukes should reacquaint yourselves with dumbasses.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134709 Nov 15, 2013
The Gettysburg Address
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
November 19, 1863

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.
But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Abraham Lincoln

http://www.abrahamlincolnonline.org/lincoln/s...

Born in KENTUCKY, a great man and PRESIDENT. In today's world he would be a DEMOCRAT.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134710 Nov 15, 2013
Stupid Is As Stupid Does: KKK Goes Recruiting In Mostly Black Neighborhood

KKK actually targets a black neighborhood for recruiting.

You might think you are reading something from The Onion, but you’re not. Residents of a predominantly African- American neighborhood in New Smyrna Beach, Florida actually found recruiting fliers that read “our race is our nation” from a North Carolina Ku Klux Klan group. Apparently, they were trying to recruit new members.

Resident Tim Washington told KFTV that he was on his way to work when something stopped him dead. He said:

(I) saw that it was a piece of paper on the ground and it had hate stuff on it.

The group responsible for the fliers was seen during an August cross- burning. Hundreds of the leaflets were dropped throughout this neighborhood by this chapter of the KKK. Officials say that the North Carolina chapter, seeking new members, sent the fliers to a Florida chapter, who dropped them under cover of night, in the New Smyrna Beach neighborhood.

Well, of course the cowards dropped the hateful fliers under cover of night. They’d never be brave enough to do something like this during the day time.

Of course, many residents found fliers, just like Washington did. Three others, like Washington, called the police to report them.

Channel 9&#8242;s Ryan Hughes confronted the KKK leader’s claim that this was a recruiting effort. Hughes said:

You say this was a recruiting effort; however, your group targeted a predominately black neighborhood.

KKK leader Robert Jones replied:

Well, we don’t have no way of judging where we’re putting the fliers at.

Well! That right there is some real good English you’re speakin,’ sir! I’ve read all I need to from these clowns, myself.

I like resident Erica Blount’s message better:

Stay away from our neighborhood. We live together here. All different races.

Watch the news report on the incident here:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/11/15/kkk-r...

Typical coward CONS spreading hate in the darkness proving where they want to take our country BACK to. Disgusting losers

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Alec Baldwin

Beckley, WV

#134711 Nov 15, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Stupid Is As Stupid Does: KKK Goes Recruiting In Mostly Black Neighborhood
KKK actually targets a black neighborhood for recruiting.
You might think you are reading something from The Onion, but you’re not. Residents of a predominantly African- American neighborhood in New Smyrna Beach, Florida actually found recruiting fliers that read “our race is our nation” from a North Carolina Ku Klux Klan group. Apparently, they were trying to recruit new members.
Resident Tim Washington told KFTV that he was on his way to work when something stopped him dead. He said:
(I) saw that it was a piece of paper on the ground and it had hate stuff on it.
The group responsible for the fliers was seen during an August cross- burning. Hundreds of the leaflets were dropped throughout this neighborhood by this chapter of the KKK. Officials say that the North Carolina chapter, seeking new members, sent the fliers to a Florida chapter, who dropped them under cover of night, in the New Smyrna Beach neighborhood.
Well, of course the cowards dropped the hateful fliers under cover of night. They’d never be brave enough to do something like this during the day time.
Of course, many residents found fliers, just like Washington did. Three others, like Washington, called the police to report them.
Channel 9&#8242;s Ryan Hughes confronted the KKK leader’s claim that this was a recruiting effort. Hughes said:
You say this was a recruiting effort; however, your group targeted a predominately black neighborhood.
KKK leader Robert Jones replied:
Well, we don’t have no way of judging where we’re putting the fliers at.
Well! That right there is some real good English you’re speakin,’ sir! I’ve read all I need to from these clowns, myself.
I like resident Erica Blount’s message better:
Stay away from our neighborhood. We live together here. All different races.
Watch the news report on the incident here:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/11/15/kkk-r...
Typical coward CONS spreading hate in the darkness proving where they want to take our country BACK to. Disgusting losers
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Hey, dont forget the hate filled leftwingnuts like me, and proud of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 min Imprtnrd 23,992
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 min The Wookie 223
News News 13 Mins Ago Protesters, Trump supporters c... 1 min anonymous 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,480,977
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Coffee Party 234,191
News Atlanta mayor to Trump: 'John Lewis an American... 6 min GOP_Russian_trumPets 104
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 18 min USA 14,891
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 41 min Ricky F 1,973
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 47 min Jim 18,012
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 409,451
More from around the web